PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

antarasdm
02-21-2011, 11:51 AM
23/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Greetings to all,

I guess everyone's pretty tired of reading the same old type of ad's for a master, and it doesn't help that male masters aren't that high in demand.

To make things more interesting to read, I'm going to do it as a story from the perspective of a sub/slave. Everything I want from a sub/slave, my introduction, and my style will all be done in the story. So here it goes:

Dear diary,

*RINGGGGGG!* - Today the alarm clock made me jump out of bed as usual with its loud and abrupt shrill. I decided not to sleep further and dragged myself out of my bed. The moment my body left the bed, a cold gust of wind blew in from my window, hitting my vulnerable naked body. My nipples became erect instantly. I was punished and made to sleep without clothes because I was disobedient the night before.

As I washed up, still naked, I fantasized about my 5"7' tall Master. He must be pretty slim built since he's ran marathons. My thoughts progressed and they became dirtier by the second. My hand unconsciously moved down to my wet pussy and started teasing my clit. I gave a slight moan, but after realising what had happened I pulled my hand back. Pleasuring myself is only up to my Master.

After washing up, nervous and excited I clicked on my email. My Master had sent me a set of new tasks to do. He might not have much experience with S/M relationships, but I still always loved his tasks because they are creative and fun. He knows what I like and revolves tasks around those areas. Of course there are times when I have to please him and show him that I am becoming a better slave by pushing my limits. But he takes care not to push me too far. And yes when I am bad, I have to do tasks that revolve around my dislikes to teach me a lesson.

For today's tasks, I tease my nipples till they are hard, and tie a string each to them. Onto these strings I hang a bell, so that for every moment I make, I remember that my tits are owned by my Master and that I am his one and only. Today my lunch will have to be done on the floor like a good doggy. It might get messy, but I would do this for him. Obedience is necessary, unless I have a really good reason to explain myself.

Looking at the sky, I smile to myself because I feel lucky to have my Master with me. I'm not controlled 24/7 yet because I told him I need time to adjust so he goes at a pace that we're both comfortable with.

Alas! Its time to go out and get my lunch. I put on a jacket and short skirt, without any panties or bra, as instructed and place the vibrator in my pussy. I turn it on and cringe for a split second as the vibrator buzzed in me, turning me on in an instant. My pussy becomes wet and in just minutes as I make the final preparations, I'm filled with the aroma of my own scent.

Finally I'm ready to leave the house. I open the door to the outside world, appearing clothed and free on the outside like everyone else, but naked and bound loyally to my Master on the inside.

I hope this story hasn't bored you all to death, but I hope it gives you a better sense of who I am and what I expect. If you're too lazy to even read understand this story, you are not fit to be a sub/slave of mine.

If you are still interested and would like to progress further, PM me the following details:

Name:
Appearance (in as much detail as possible):
Experience (if any):
Limits:
What are you seeking from this:
How much control are you comfortable giving up at the start?
Do you own any toys?
What's your take on taking pictures?
Do you have anything else you wish to tell me about yourself?
What turns you on the most?
What was the most extreme dare you've ever done?

p.s. You could email me at [email protected] as well regarding this. Also, you could check out my dare thread to see what kind of dares I'm capable of coming up with

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126

Cheers!

CollaredBlondie
02-21-2011, 11:57 AM
That's an ad! Well done you. It's always nice to see someone doing something different. I wish you the greatest luck in your search.

antarasdm
02-22-2011, 09:15 AM
That's an ad! Well done you. It's always nice to see someone doing something different. I wish you the greatest luck in your search.

Thank you CollaredBlondie! =) Its nice to know that my post is appreciated. I didnt know if anyone would be interested to read it since it takes a more indirect approach.

p.s. For all who are interested, just a notice. Please PM me with all the details that I request for and show that you've taken some thought and effort into your reply. If there is none, I will take no effort in replying you either.

Thank you!

ana
02-22-2011, 11:47 AM
Interesting ad! One of the best I have read here and very imaginative. And you did write a good story that gives information about you, what you are looking for and your expectations.

I would guess you get quit a few messages :rolleyes:

antarasdm
02-23-2011, 09:23 AM
Interesting ad! One of the best I have read here and very imaginative. And you did write a good story that gives information about you, what you are looking for and your expectations.

I would guess you get quit a few messages :rolleyes:

Thanks ana! My day wasn't that good but your comment made my day. Got a few replies so far but still havent found the right fit.

Please keep the replies coming for those who are interested! ;)

yours_slave
02-24-2011, 10:59 PM
As I noticed, you are one of the best dares suppliers. Your dares are very creative and most importantly, you are not stealing others dares. If you find a slave, I'm damn sure, you will make her very happy and make her to have orgasm she never had before.

antarasdm
02-25-2011, 10:43 AM
Thank you for the compliments your_slave. =) Such encouragement really keeps me going!

antarasdm
02-28-2011, 07:24 AM
Wow, I've been too busy to really check on this thread, but after knowing where this got shifted to, I would like to dedicate this reply to the Mods who felt that my ad was good enough to be here.

Here's a really BIG THANK YOU to all of you. I hope I get more replies too! Still looking so keep them coming.

Cheers to all!

sweetkelly
10-17-2011, 10:01 PM
I loved your add, I am look for people to train me into a slut, long term, on my blog. I would love for you to be one of them

http://slavebarbie.blogspot.com

antarasdm
10-24-2011, 10:36 AM
Thank you for your compliments sweetkelly.

I will PM you to and hopefully we can get to know each other better.

Anymore takers? =)

Persephone
10-25-2011, 06:39 AM
Very creative idea writing it from your ideal slave's perspective. Also, nice method of showing rather than telling. Good luck in your search. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to find the right person who works for you.

antarasdm
10-25-2011, 09:54 AM
Thank you Persephone! Yeap agree that it sometimes takes quite a while.

So I'll just wait for someone with the right fit to come along. =)

Have a great day. Cheers!