PDA

View Full Version : 14/m school, mall and city dares. Has a list of things to try

trust-no-1
02-20-2011, 06:58 AM
hey all,

my last few dare threads have failed, miserably, so im gonna try again. I want some dares to do at school, in the mall and in the city and home.
To make life easier for you, and so i get good dares, the mall in questions is 'rundle mall' in adelaide, and the city is also adelaide :P
I have a dildo, a vibe, various panties and bras, lots of pantyhose and 15 dollars. I have lots of toothpaste and i will buy a ginger root.
I want dares that include humiliation of the extreme kind, pain and degredation.
My limits are: illegal, permanent and body modificatiom, really heavy pain. I have a feeling i left some out.
I have a list of things I want to try, including diaper, bondage, humiliation and the likes.
In the mall, there are lots of shops that sell female underwear, including Myer, David Jones, Bras And Things and cotton on body. Just google the city and mall names to see whats avaliable.
I just counted my cash and have 21 dollars, and will get more soon, 25 on tuesday and 50 on friday.
Ill post a good report for each dare i do, and might take photos.

Cheers,
Trust :D

trust-no-1
02-20-2011, 07:01 AM
excuse crappy spelling and grammar, im on my phone

Orangey
02-20-2011, 09:04 AM
I have a quick dare for the mall. I'm thinking friday would be better for this dare, but any day is good if you feel you have the money. Go wearing your favorite bra, girl underwear, and pantyhose under your clothes. Look as much as a boy as you can. Go to a store and buy a girl shirt and skirt. Make sure they match your hose. Leave the store and find a place to change. Put on some make-up if you can get it (I know it can be costly) and style your hair like girl if you can (I'm not sure what you hair is like). Return to the store you bought clothes at and browse around, buy something small if you want. See if they notice you just were in the store.

I hope you like this dare and your thread takes off.

I can post another dare/tweek this one later, but I don't have a lot of free time today because it's my mom's birthday.

trust-no-1
02-20-2011, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the dare Orange, Ill try this asap.
I dont think ill do that last bit though, but what I might do is go into the fitting rooms, get dressed in the girly stuff, walk out to the attendant and ask if it looks allright, ill do everything else though :D
Happy birthday Orange Mum :p
and feel free to post lots more orange :D

Orangey
02-20-2011, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the dare Orange, Ill try this asap.
I dont think ill do that last bit though, but what I might do is go into the fitting rooms, get dressed in the girly stuff, walk out to the attendant and ask if it looks allright, ill do everything else though :D
Happy birthday Orange Mum :p
and feel free to post lots more orange :D

That works out fine too. I'm sure it'll have the same effect. I'll work something out for you to do earlier in the week. Everyone's outside right now and I decided to hop on here to see what was going on.

trust-no-1
02-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Im going to do it on wednesday because we get outa school a lesson early, so ill have more time.
Any more dares peoples?

trust-no-1
02-22-2011, 11:59 PM
OK so I did orangeys dare today.
I went to target and picked out something like a corset with garters, a gstring, the worlds smallest skirt and a really short shirt the showed my entire naval.

I walked into the fitting rooms, and showed the attendant my things, she gave me a weird look and I told her it was for a fancy dress party. I went and put on the gstring and the corset thingo and hooked up some stockings, I put on the skirt and shirt and walked out to the girl.

I asked her how I looked and if everything fitted, She told me the corset thing could be a size smaller, so she went and got it and told me to put it on, so I did that and she said I looked amazing. I went and took everything off and walked out.

It was a great dare, Thanks :D

Orangey
02-23-2011, 11:17 AM
OK so I did orangeys dare today.
I went to target and picked out something like a corset with garters, a gstring, the worlds smallest skirt and a really short shirt the showed my entire naval.

I walked into the fitting rooms, and showed the attendant my things, she gave me a weird look and I told her it was for a fancy dress party. I went and put on the gstring and the corset thingo and hooked up some stockings, I put on the skirt and shirt and walked out to the girl.

I asked her how I looked and if everything fitted, She told me the corset thing could be a size smaller, so she went and got it and told me to put it on, so I did that and she said I looked amazing. I went and took everything off and walked out.

It was a great dare, Thanks :D

That's pretty great. I'm glad she was so helpful. I don't have another dare yet. School's been hectic this week.

trust-no-1
02-23-2011, 04:45 PM
Ahk :D
I hope i get a few more soon