PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on girlfriend punishment dares

naughty geek
02-19-2011, 04:17 PM
i'm a 16/m and i cheated on my girlfriend with this guy i met on a cruise- i am curious-straight. basically we got chatting, he kissed me- i was too shocked to think and i kissed him back. we went back to his cabin, stripped each other and i sucked his ass and for the rest of the cruise, he had me in diapers and changed me whenever i wet or soiled.
i feel really bad and would like any-genre punishments you have because i was a naughty little boy.
apart from telling anyone and things that will get me caught by parents.

Ice Shadow
02-19-2011, 04:31 PM
go to a 24hour gas station late at night, you will be wearing boyshorts that say "butt slut" across the ass and a crop top that says "i swallow" (you can find those on ebay) and a pair of your highest heels, no bra...and if you wear thong under the shorts make sure you have it hicked up, goin and get something to drink.....have fun

Pie22
02-19-2011, 06:49 PM
Wear a diaper to school for the next 2 weeks. You must piss in it once per day. You are not allowed to cum for those 2 weeks. If you fail to wear diapers on any day, your term will be extended 3 days. If you fail to wet yourself on any day, you must soil yourself in a semi-public area with at least 2 people around.