PDA

View Full Version : Doomed to my own Fate-- FICTION

UnCreativeName
12-20-2007, 04:11 PM
In the P.O.V. of a 16 year old girl going to high school.

----------
Chapter 1: Is this for real?
----------

It was late at night, my usually time to surf the web, when I decided to log onto my getdare account. Logging in I noticed my personal message box full as usual, most of the stuff from horny guys just asking if I wanted to be their slave. Nothing really interested me so I decided to check the chat room. It had a good ten people in it so I decided to join the fun. Turns out I walked right into a game of truth or dare. They started me out easy with some unoriginal dares; get naked, send pics; masturbate but don't release, send pics; put clothespins on your nipples, send pics. Same old same old, that is until I was about to leave. I was just about to say goodbye to everyone when a private message popped up on the screen. I opened it with interest because the username who sent it was one of the guys that I had just been playing truth or dare with. When I read the title my jaw dropped..."I know you" At first I was afraid to open it. Was this a joke or did someone actually recognize me from the pictures I was dared to send out. I never thought someone I knew would go on a site such as this. I reluctantly hit open and the rest of the message just said "we go to school together"

Crap.

This can't be real. I replied back and asked if this was a joke and who it was. They just told me that if I wanted to find out who it was, then be at the back baseball fields after school on Monday. He signed off after he sent that message which left me stuck. To say the least I didn't get much sleep that night.

----------
Preview of next chapter:
----------

I suddenly realized the depth of my situation. He had pictures! Not just any pictures, but naked ones. Ones of me in bondage, ones of me completely spread, and even one of me masturbating. He could easily send them to anyone he wanted. I was now his puppet, just his toy to play with.

brownie
12-20-2007, 04:35 PM
wow very good, keep on going with this

Kitty
12-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Story!Story i love story it getting nicer nicer

SolarFox
12-21-2007, 02:50 PM
This seems like it's going to be a really good story.:D KEEP WRITING!!!

UnCreativeName
12-21-2007, 04:11 PM
----------
Chapter 2: The Face Behind the Letter
----------

Waking up wasn't hard, getting ready wasn't hard, riding the bus to school wasn't hard, waiting through six periods, now that was hard. The day went by so slow. I was nervous to find out if the letter was real. I was even more nervous to find out who was behind it all. During lunch and the passing periods I would notice every stare, every head turn, and every chuckle in my direction. If they were laughing at me or not, I wouldn't know. I was to busy trying to figure who had been talking to me last night. I suddenly realized the depth of my situation. He had pictures! Not just any pictures, but naked ones. Ones of me in bondage, ones of me completely spread, and even one of me masturbating. He could easily send them to anyone he wanted. I was now his puppet, just his toy to play with. At lunch I sat with my friends but didn’t talk as much as I usually did. They asked me why but I just told them I wasn’t feeling well. I could never tell them the real reason. I couldn’t concentrate on any of my work and took every opportunity to leave class so I could calm my nerves. I must have taken around seven bathroom trips throughout the entire day. When my final class was coming to an end I found myself debating whether or not to go down to the fields. If I went I would end up missing the bus and it’s a long walk home. If I didn’t go, someone I don’t know could send my pictures all around the school. I didn’t think I could live with that so I decided to go. The walk home probably wouldn’t be that bad anyways. I opened the padded gate to the fields to be faced with…

sxcm
12-21-2007, 04:30 PM
a teacher! go on make it a teacher! that'd be cool

Manbearpig
12-21-2007, 05:03 PM
but really creppy

Manbearpig
12-21-2007, 05:07 PM
i think this is every private getdare users nightmare