PDA

View Full Version : 18/F need dares

Lexismith
02-18-2011, 08:54 AM
Hi all,

I'm 18 years old female student. As my master instructed, I must get dares from you and report back. I'll try my best to do all the dares you give me and report back.

I'm totally new to this so please be gentle and don't give me hard dares.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, blood, public

sexydre20
02-18-2011, 08:58 AM
anal sex whit a cucomber then eat it

Lexismith
02-18-2011, 11:24 AM
I have to see if I have cucumbers. I'll do it when I go home if I have a cucumber. What if I don't hVe a cucumber? Do I use something else? Thanks!

Anime slut
02-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Go for a bus ride and sit in the back, while there start edging yourself until you've edged three times. After that get off and go into an alleyway and cum twice. All this needs to be done wearing no undies and a short skirt

Lexismith
02-18-2011, 11:34 AM
I'll try to do it. But it's too public and I don't have any alleyways around me. Can you modify it bit? Thank you!

Ice Shadow
02-19-2011, 12:01 AM
go to a 24hour gas station late at night, you will be wearing boyshorts that say "butt slut" across the ass and a crop top that says "i swallow" (you can find those on ebay) and a pair of your highest heels, no bra...and if you wear thong under the shorts make sure you have it hicked up, goin and get something to drink.....have fun

hcfist
02-19-2011, 03:19 AM
Set Your cell phone to vibrations and loudest ringtone. then put it in Your pussy for whole day. Your mastr shold ring to You severaal times.

Fowlacy
02-21-2011, 09:54 PM
put 5 ice cubes in your ass then plug it up with a butt plug. then put a vibrator in your pussy and keep it there on med. to high intensity. then put on nipple clamps. edge 5 times then pull off the clamps. then take out the vibrator, then take out the butt plug. if all the ice melted... you win. if they didnt melt or you didnt edge 5times, you lose and have to do it again but switch the ice and vibrator. post results.