PDA

View Full Version : 23/f naughty public dares pls?

WetKatherine
02-17-2011, 02:06 PM
hiii, its me Kathy!
This week, i felt very naughty and exhilarated to try something new. I really wanna try all of ur dares posted here, and will try to fulfill them. These can be normal or public :D Can do pretty much anything thats not in my dislikes.

Dislikes: Poo, Family, Illegal, Too painful, Death :0

daringsub
02-17-2011, 02:34 PM
GO to a mall in jeans a belly top and a thong and no bra. Pull the thong up so everyone can see it for half an hour. Then have a slutty dress or party dress in your bag and change into it but no thong. Go shoe shopping and expose you pussy and tits to people. Then go into a changing room and strip. throw your dress a few stalls down alond with your bag so now you are naked and the only way to get your clothes is to walk down to the other stall. Have fun.Tell me if your doing it.

deschut
02-17-2011, 02:46 PM
Here are a few ;-)

1.) Do 20 naked jumping jacks in front of a window in your house

2.) Go to a clothing store, and get changed in one of the changing rooms, but get undressed in your underwear first. Find the first mirror outside the changing room and stand there 20 seconds before getting into the new outfit!

3.) While on public transportation, or if you don't go on that in your car while on a parking lot - touch yourself until you edge at least once. In case you within 30 seconds see 2 red cars, do it again.

4.) Take a walk to the nearest park, and while at a bench - take off your panties and bra. Leave them on the bench and walk away as far as you can while still watching the bra and panties - and then go back to wear them again

5.) While in the supermarket, try and get your bra off in one of the isles, if you are really daring I want you to get your shirt fully off while doing so.

6.) While walking outside, in case you see 2 black cars driving after eachother, flash the last car ;-)
Have fun ;)

andy4
02-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Wearing a skirt and panties (your choice of tops)
Edge once, now go to a coffee shop or fast food and sit at a both
Now without leaving the both remove your panties and set them on the bench beside you.
Next get up and switch to the other side of the table leaving your panties behind
Stay there for at least 15 minutes or until 3 people nor the panties and then look at you

andy4
02-17-2011, 03:02 PM
Get ready to go to the mall minus any thing below the waste
Edge 3 times in 15 minutes
Rub some of your juice on your wrist the neck like perfume
Next slip a vibrator in your pussy set on the lowest setting and then your tightest jeans
Now go to the mall making sure to both walk all the way around and stop near both a group guts and a group of girls

WetKatherine
02-17-2011, 06:09 PM
hey all these sounds awesome !!
will try to finish them tomoroow or after tomorrow and post the results
<3 Katherine

florida87x
02-17-2011, 07:17 PM
Go out in a fully dressed, but making sure that you are wearing a shirt long enough that it almost covers your ass.

Now strike up a conversation with someone, and strip off everything but that shirt.

tiffc
02-20-2011, 07:45 PM
Open all the curtains and turn on the lights. Face the window and do a slow striptease. Take a chair and sit on it with your legs wide open showing your pussy and your arms behind your head so your breasts are exposed. Put on your blindfs and stay there for 10 minutes

nocturnal
02-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Go outside either blindfold yourself or just close your eyes spin yourself around 10 times now take 50 random steps with your eyes closed (be careful) when you hit the 50th step instantly strip naked than open your eyes, take a pic for evidence if your ok with that. you can bring a toy to be inserted into your ass after stripping too.

leogets
02-22-2011, 05:56 AM
Strip naked, get on all fours, and push your finger into your ass up until the 2nd knuckle. Describe in detail what it feels like.

thefunman
02-22-2011, 06:48 AM
Go for a naked walk down you street
Go shopping in only a long shirt nothing on under it. Wearing shoes ok.
Have fun!!

gieke
02-22-2011, 09:21 AM
Buy/'Get' a bikini of wich you know it is too small:

boob size B becomes A
Boob size C becomes B
Boob size D becomes C

Bikini bottoms just have to be "too small", i don't know how american notation is, but in europe, my pants are '176', so i would take '156'

Don't wear the bikini yet!

Go to the beach, and wear your normal bikini, take your too small bikini, and go into the sea, while you are swimming, change the bikini you're wearing for the smaller one. Then come out of the sea and act normal. Let's hope you aren't showing too much to the public...

GetdareTEO
02-23-2011, 03:41 AM
Go somewhere semi-public like a woodland, public toilet stall, forest trail etc. and strip completely naked. Insert your vibrator turned on high in your pussy (wear panties if you can't keep it in. If you don't own a dildo, use a carrot with toothpaste as lube), put nipple clams (or clothespins) on your nipples, and cuff your ankles together, and put on a blindfold. Now cuff one of your hands, pull the other end of the handcuffs around the ankle cuffs, and cuff your other hand (a little like a hogtie).Then throw the keys to the ground. (if more daring, listen to music in a headset, to reduce the sound of evt. bypassers! :eek: )
(a simple drawing of how to cuff yourself:)

Part 2: Now say (as loud as you dare) a male name beginning with every letter in the alphabet (example: Adam!...Billy!...Charlie!...David!...etc.) For every letter, you can't find a name (like x or z?) say "FUCK ME" 10 times a little louder! When you're done, start searching for the key! ;) Good luck!

jimb0
02-23-2011, 07:09 AM
Next time you go out in public you are to wear a pair of jeans and a thong.
You should make sure the thong is showing above your jeans the whole time you are out.
If anyone comments on your thong you should pull it up a bit higher.

Here's another one.
Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Roll another dice to see what clothes you will wear on the bottom
1 = shorts
2 = skirt
3 = jeans