PDA

View Full Version : Teach me about wedgies

ComePlay
02-16-2011, 12:32 PM
Ok I read a couple of posts about different wedgies,

so im interested in trying some, could people post lots of different kind of wedgies and ill post a full report of how it went and feeling.

never ever have i given myself proper wedgie so want to try lots of different ones.

im 20 year old male, have boxers but i can buy y fronts if need be, and have girlfriends underwear

thanks guys, look forward to trying all kinds

happy if they are messy or "different" too

Dkaren
02-16-2011, 01:59 PM
PM me if you want, I'll teach you plenty.

Star Shadows
02-16-2011, 02:48 PM
To start you off, here is a list of wedgies that I found on the forum posted by another user (that I cant remember the name of but credit to whoever it was) for ideas when you are bored.

Link to wedgie list (http://www.wedgiegirls.com/techniques/techniques.html)

Now for the dares for you....

1. Roll a six sided dice and multiply the number by 10 to get the duration of this dare. now cover your cock and balls in toothpaste/Icyhot/or similar. Then give yourself a permenant wedgie for the duration you rolled

Permanent Wedgie Pull your underwear into a wedgie/Melvin. Then take a thin piece of rope (laces work well) which can be concealed under you clothes, and loop it through the legholes in the back. Take the two ends up over you shoulders and tie them together through the legholes in the front. Now put on you clothes and have a wonderfully painful wedgie day. Submitted by Wedgiequeen.

ComePlay
02-17-2011, 05:15 AM
Now for the dares for you....

1. Roll a six sided dice and multiply the number by 10 to get the duration of this dare. now cover your cock and balls in toothpaste/Icyhot/or similar. Then give yourself a permenant wedgie for the duration you rolled

Permanent Wedgie Pull your underwear into a wedgie/Melvin. Then take a thin piece of rope (laces work well) which can be concealed under you clothes, and loop it through the legholes in the back. Take the two ends up over you shoulders and tie them together through the legholes in the front. Now put on you clothes and have a wonderfully painful wedgie day. Submitted by Wedgiequeen.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I rolled a 5 so im in this for 50minutes!!

Ok so Im currently sitting in this permanent wedgie and my god are my ball on fire!! ive used deep heat as i have no icyhot but same thing! As i used kinda alot my cock has stuck to my boxers and the deep heat is really pulsing through the head of my cock, what makes it worse is that where the boxers are being pulled up at the front my balls and cock are so tightly wrapped and feel like they are burning.
Im finding it hard to stand and walk as it rubs through my ass so much.

its only been 15min still got a while to go!!! In a way it enjoyable cant wait to try some more, ill report back at the end of the 50min

thanks guys

x