PDA

View Full Version : Losing weight, Punishments if I don't lose enough?

Wet
02-15-2011, 05:35 PM
Alright, i'm Overweight, and I'm SICK of it, I weigh 195 pounds, i'm 5'11. I hate my stomach, I hate my chest, and I hate my calves and Thighs. Hate them.

I'm planning to do some working out at my local gym everyday, and going to go boxing every second day, and I hope to lose 20 pounds in 2 months. and If I don't I want you guys to come up with some nasty things I have to do (within my limits) if I don't reach my goal!

sunny
02-15-2011, 06:14 PM
I don't have a dare for you, but a friendly tip: even if you work out all the time, you still have to eat right, or you won't lose weight. But, good luck! (:

Qwertypop911
02-15-2011, 06:20 PM
If you eat any bad desserts, scoop a scoop of ice cream into your ass and let it melt out.

Wet
02-15-2011, 06:34 PM
I don't have a dare for you, but a friendly tip: even if you work out all the time, you still have to eat right, or you won't lose weight. But, good luck! (:

Yep i know, i'm going on a diet of my average dinner is a chicken salad, A light oil based fat-free dressing, Lettuce (of course) and some grilled chicken strips.

Things like that..

If you eat any bad desserts, scoop a scoop of ice cream into your ass and let it melt out.

Will do!

kurious
02-16-2011, 08:00 AM
Here are some dares for you, I hope you enjoy!

1.)You are only allowed to cum every time you lose 5 pounds.

2.) If you get less than 1hr of activity per day, spank your pussy 10 times.

3.) If you get less than 30min of activity per day, spank your pussy 10 times and each ass cheek 20 times.

4.) You can only eat when wearing nipple clamps, when you are done eating you can take them off. the more painful the better, so you will be encouraged to stop eating and take off the clamps.
- No cheating, obviously

Enjoy!

RockNroll1_1
02-16-2011, 08:37 AM
if u dont, lose wieght , u cant eat for a whole 20 hours,
u only could drink water, juice is forbiden too.

kurious
02-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Fasting is a waste of your time if you are serious about losing weight. If you fast, you will regain anyweight you may have lost. The only sure way to lose weight properly is with a correct, healthy diet, and excersize.

Wet
02-16-2011, 05:07 PM
if u dont, lose wieght , u cant eat for a whole 20 hours,
u only could drink water, juice is forbiden too.
Will do that.

Fasting is a waste of your time if you are serious about losing weight. If you fast, you will regain anyweight you may have lost. The only sure way to lose weight properly is with a correct, healthy diet, and excersize.

I know, i'm taking a nice healthy diet, and working out alot, soo. it should work

Here are some dares for you, I hope you enjoy!

1.)You are only allowed to cum every time you lose 5 pounds.

2.) If you get less than 1hr of activity per day, spank your pussy 10 times.

3.) If you get less than 30min of activity per day, spank your pussy 10 times and each ass cheek 20 times.

4.) You can only eat when wearing nipple clamps, when you are done eating you can take them off. the more painful the better, so you will be encouraged to stop eating and take off the clamps.
- No cheating, obviously

Enjoy!

Love them, other than the fact that i'm a guy ahaha. I just like my name, I could have picked better although, i'll just change it from pussy to dick xD

MountainMan1
02-16-2011, 05:36 PM
Here is a tip: try to run, alot. Try to run 1-2 miles for 2 days then run 2-3 miles for 3 days then try to run 4 miles at the end of the week. Run as slow as you want but never stop unless you have a mechanical injury. Don't forget to do your normal workout too.

For your punishment: If you don't reach your goal you need to double your workout until you reach your goal.

I will deffinatly keep up with this thread because I like to help people loose weight or stay fit. Good luck and don't forget to have fun with it and maybe get a workout parter if you wish.

Vela
02-16-2011, 05:44 PM
D: 20 pounds in a month? that's 5 pounds a week.. . You'd have to be getting rid of 2300 calories a day. That's more than the average person requires to sustain themselves. I would suggest you lower to a more reasonable goal, because otherwise you could find yourself disapointed. 1-3 pounds a week is usually do-able.

Having said that, It would be most benefitial to you if you exercised when you woke up and at around 4pm, since that's when your metabolism is the slowest.

some tips to help you succeed:
Try not to eat later than 3 hours before you go to bed. If you're really hungry extra veggies and fruits will help you feel fuller, but it's almost important you eat a variety of foods. Don't be a carb hater.

Vegetable soup is extremely awesome if you want to lose weight. It's very filling and has a low amount of calories. Just be mindful that canned soup has a ton of sodium.

It's also helped me to weigh myself every single day/every other day, because then you're less likely to "cheat".

Good luck :)

Wet
02-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Here is a tip: try to run, alot. Try to run 1-2 miles for 2 days then run 2-3 miles for 3 days then try to run 4 miles at the end of the week. Run as slow as you want but never stop unless you have a mechanical injury. Don't forget to do your normal workout too.

For your punishment: If you don't reach your goal you need to double your workout until you reach your goal.

I will deffinatly keep up with this thread because I like to help people loose weight or stay fit. Good luck and don't forget to have fun with it and maybe get a workout parter if you wish.

Will do the punishment If i fail! and thanks for the tips!

D: 20 pounds in a month? that's 5 pounds a week.. . You'd have to be getting rid of 2300 calories a day. That's more than the average person requires to sustain themselves. I would suggest you lower to a more reasonable goal, because otherwise you could find yourself disapointed. 1-3 pounds a week is usually do-able.

Having said that, It would be most benefitial to you if you exercised when you woke up and at around 4pm, since that's when your metabolism is the slowest.

some tips to help you succeed:
Try not to eat later than 3 hours before you go to bed. If you're really hungry extra veggies and fruits will help you feel fuller, but it's almost important you eat a variety of foods. Don't be a carb hater.

Vegetable soup is extremely awesome if you want to lose weight. It's very filling and has a low amount of calories. Just be mindful that canned soup has a ton of sodium.

It's also helped me to weigh myself every single day/every other day, because then you're less likely to "cheat".

Good luck :)

Yea, perhaps I should lower my goal.. maybe 2 months rather than one?

Vela
02-17-2011, 04:33 PM
Yea, perhaps I should lower my goal.. maybe 2 months rather than one?

That sounds probably more reasonable :) I actually calculated how many calories you would need if you were 175lbs and sat on the couch all day, and I got 2745. If you ate 2000-2200 acalories day and exercised, the weight would melt off :)

Wet
02-17-2011, 05:28 PM
I've been counting my calories, average about 2000 a day! which is between your 2 amounts, Thanks! and I've been getting up at 6 every day and going to the gym for a hour, after eating a small bowl of grain cereal, or healthy choice oatmeal! (sometimes toast :p)

MountainMan1
02-17-2011, 05:44 PM
Nice job, keep up the good work. I really promote getting up eary and excercising (4 AM for me :p) and good job on getting the calories at a good level. Keep up the fantastic work!

MountainMan1
03-21-2011, 08:19 PM
How is this coming along at the about 1 month mark? You better have not quit yet!

Wet
03-21-2011, 09:35 PM
I have NOT Quit! :D I've lost 9 pounds, which is only a pound under my goal, of 10 in a month, but I still think I'm doing great! Thanks for the remembrance, and definitely glad to see that someone cares.

:)

MountainMan1
03-22-2011, 05:39 PM
Thats great! Keep up the fantastic work! And haha I almost forgot about this thread and randomly remebered "I wonder how that guy is doing". Again, keep up the good work i'll check back in every once in a while.

drleephd
03-23-2011, 05:24 PM
Dare fans should the try Couch to 5k running podcast. it's a free audio file of metered intervals and instructs when you should switch from walking to running. it only lasts 30 minutes, and Each week is progressively harder with a larger percentage of time spent running, and less time walking. By the end of 9 weeks you should be able to run 5 kilometers without stopping.