PDA

View Full Version : been a while....in need of punishment

worthlessslut
02-15-2011, 11:59 AM
so i havent been on in months so first off that was naughty i havent been a good slut lately and i need to remember what i am so please punish away

things i have: rabbit vibrator, clothes pins, butt plug, nipple clamps, and probably most household items

things i like: clothing dares, humiliation, public but secret, pain, feeling like a worthless slut, being told what to do, dehumanization, anal, (daipers, enemas...if i have the money for them ) long sessions, being used,

things i do not like: anything with my room mates knowledge, animals, piss/scat blood

Fridrich
02-15-2011, 01:31 PM
hi

so here it is. Get completely naked, insert butt plug, put clamps on nipples and edge 3 times then cum. Do this right now. When you orgasm insert your panties, socks and another panties into pussy so you feel pretty full. You are going to have it in you all day. Put off clamps, but leave butt plug in you. Normally dress and go for your day this way. Every hour you have to edge 2 times during day, but you are not allowed to cum. Keep a diary during day when, where and how you edged. In the evening when you go to sleep go take a shower. Put everything out from you and apply toothpaste on your clit and edge brushing your clit with toothbrush. Then in bed edge 5 times using your vibrator, but dont cum. Then insert your vibrator into you dress tight panties and sleep naked only with panties and vibrator in you (doesnt have to be turned on).

Send detail repost and a your diary about edging. You can cum only another day and only when somebody on this forum allow it.
Have fun