PDA

View Full Version : 23yr german girl

SimoneZotner
02-14-2011, 01:09 PM
Hey,

first of all I'm new here ;-) so please don't be so hard to me. I like dares at semi public places with a small risk of getting caught. A good dare some need time, I don't like things like "Go to a restroom, strip naked and mastrubate until orgasm" That's to easy ;-)

Nothing with friends or family ... No Scat ... pee is OK as a punishment. And I don't want to harm anyone. The rest is up to you.

I live in a bigger city in Germany and it's still winter here. Please thing about that before you dare me.

~huggies~
Simone

brantgurga
02-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Take a public bus ride and change clothes completely including underwear if any while on the ride.

Ilikedaresss
02-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Was sind deine Limits?
Was magst du/magst du nicht?

So etwas wäre hilfreich ;)

rick328
02-14-2011, 01:17 PM
list your limits so we can know what dares we can give you

SimoneZotner
02-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Nothing with friends or family ... No Scat ... pee is OK as a punishment. And I don't want to harm anyone. The rest is up to you.

btw. I live in a bigger city in Germany.

And sorry but the bus dare is to a bit to public.

Simone

Lurker
02-14-2011, 01:51 PM
Have a look at the one I link to in my signature :)

SmileyHeartBreak
02-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Next time you use the public toilets you must take your top off before entering the cubicle then take all your clothes off in the cubicle edge 3 times but do not cum. Put your bra or panties or both in the cubicle or toilet if you are daring then put the rest of your clothes on and leave.
Proof would be nice. My Yahoo is [email protected]

curdares
02-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Wear nothing but a coat and shoes to work/school for the day. The coat can be as big or small as you want.

deschut
02-14-2011, 11:15 PM
Here are a few;

1.) Go to a large department store and pick a full new outfit. Now you need to find a place to get into the outfit - but you can't use the changing-rooms.

2.) Whenever your on the bus, try and get a place in the back - and when there is nobody near you / next to you try and get your panties off and stuff them in your bag.

3.) Go to a public toilet in e.g. the library. In the first toilet-cubicle get your clothes off without closing the door. Now move to the 2nd cubicle and masturbate until you edge, again without closing the door. Now hurry back to get your clothes on

4.) Take a walk to the nearest postbox. Once there, find a place to hide and take your panties and bra off. Walk back with the bra and panties in your hands (, if you don't want to enter your own street doing that - stuff them in your bag just before that).

5.) Go to a public swimming pool and change in the large changing rooms. Get completely undressed, and stay that way until at least 5 people enter the changing room. Now get into your bathing suit, but have a nipple-slip accident ;-) Keep this way until someone tells you (, or whenever there are kids around - don't want you to do anything illegal)
Now in the hottub try and get out of your swimsuit and stay that way for 3 minutes in total before getting into it again. Do the same thing in the swimming pool if you are daring enough ;)

6.) Find a quiet department store that has quite a lot of stories. Go to the elevator, and take the elevator to the highest floor. Move up and down with the elevator until you think you found the right time to (a) remove your panties and (b) remove your bra.

Have fun!
Bye,
Des

SimoneZotner
02-17-2011, 09:56 AM
thx, I'll try them in text next few days. Some of them are really nice ;-)

antarasdm
02-17-2011, 10:08 AM
Hello Simone,

Here's my dare for you:

1. Go to a public toilet, and while you're outside of the cubicles, take off your bra and panties, and put them in your bag.

2. Tease your nipples in front of the mirror so that you can get a good look at what you're doing to yourself in public. Once your nipples are hard, move down to tease your clit and finger your pussy till you're all wet. Edge yourself there. (if that's too public for you, go into the cubicles to finger yourself instead)

3. Once you've edged, while you're in front of the mirror, apply the wet juices on your fingers onto your lips like you're applying lipstick. This would let you taste yourself. Wipe the rest of your fingers on your top, at your chest region.

4. Get into the cubicle, tease yourself with your other hand now to make things more challenging. Edge yourself in one minute. If you are unable to do that, you will unlock the cubicle door and continue teasing yourself until you edge.

5. Once you're done, suck your fingers as if you were giving a bj, and tease yourself once more till you cum. You may or may not lock the door for this.

Hope you have fun with this! Tell me how it goes!

daringsub
02-17-2011, 10:38 AM
Wear a party dress and go shopping for the day. you cant wear a bra or panties. The dress can barely cover your ass. While there you have to:
Bend over infront of 3 people for 3 seconds
Try on 3 pairs of shoes and show your pussy
If you have a boyfriend get him to cum on your tits before you shopping and dont wipe it. you have to spend the day with dried cum on your tits.
Please reply and tell me if you will do this.

Master90
02-17-2011, 10:50 AM
go to see a movie in the theater that has been out for a while so there wont be as many people. wear a skirt with no pantys and a tube top. sit in the top row and slowly tease yourself until the movie is over you cant cum until the credits start. if your extra daring pop your breasts out before you cum as well or for the whole movie

SimoneZotner
02-17-2011, 12:03 PM
Wear a party dress and go shopping for the day. you cant wear a bra or panties. The dress can barely cover your ass. While there you have to:
Bend over infront of 3 people for 3 seconds
Try on 3 pairs of shoes and show your pussy
If you have a boyfriend get him to cum on your tits before you shopping and dont wipe it. you have to spend the day with dried cum on your tits.
Please reply and tell me if you will do this.

Sorry but that's a bit to much public for me.

Simi

bryanmcandrews
02-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Go for a nice long walk, wear sweat pants, shoes, and a light windbreaker styled jacket with a zipper. Wear no shirt or top and no bra. Now go for that walk! Now, as you walk, you will start with your sipper all the way zipped. When you get about a 1/4 of the way done, unzip your jacket half way. When you get to the halfway point of your walk, unzip another 1/4. For the last 1/4 of your walk, unzip your jacket all the way. Oh, and by the way, the only time you can touch the jacket is while unzipping. If it flies open due to wind or breeze, you just have to allow nature to take it's toll. Have fun, and let us know how it goes.
Have fun?

hcfist
02-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Set Your cell phone to vibrate and put it in condom and hide in Your pussy. Go for a shopping, long walk, mayby to school or work. Take it out when You back to house. Have a nice fun when someone calls to You.

hcfist
02-17-2011, 12:12 PM
Go for a nice long walk, wear sweat pants, shoes, and a light windbreaker styled jacket with a zipper. Wear no shirt or top and no bra. Now go for that walk! Now, as you walk, you will start with your sipper all the way zipped. When you get about a 1/4 of the way done, unzip your jacket half way. When you get to the halfway point of your walk, unzip another 1/4. For the last 1/4 of your walk, unzip your jacket all the way. Oh, and by the way, the only time you can touch the jacket is while unzipping. If it flies open due to wind or breeze, you just have to allow nature to take it's toll. Have fun, and let us know how it goes.
Have fun?

Its cold outside. She`s from Germany not from African country

SimoneZotner
02-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Have fun?

Well, a nice idea but in my part of germany it's still winter. It's -3°C up to +1°C so a bit cold ...

Simi

bryanmcandrews
02-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Sorry. Didn't know it was so cold. Save it for when it warms up then.

curdares
02-22-2011, 03:53 PM
It sounds like you are pretty new at the public thing, so here you go:

Complete my Introduction to Public dares. The link is in my signature. You may post your report for each dare here. (might want to quickly summarize what the dare was so people don't have to switch back and forth)