PDA

View Full Version : 27/F Painful Punishments

LaurenLC
02-14-2011, 07:29 AM
Ok, last time i was on GetDare i was 26.
i.e. its been a while.

So, punish me for not being here!
The general theme should be pain and public, simply because i dislike both of them, so they should both work well enough.
While i would normally list my limits, consider them all swept under the rug for this one.

Also, truths.

Ill mention all this is mainly because im bored.

jim1984
02-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Ok, last time i was on GetDare i was 26.
i.e. its been a while.

So, punish me for not being here!
The general theme should be pain and public, simply because i dislike both of them, so they should both work well enough.
While i would normally list my limits, consider them all swept under the rug for this one.

Also, truths.

Ill mention all this is mainly because im bored.

Hi :) what sort of things do you have to use in these dares? I'm sure i could come up with something.... also do you have any limits? You won't be bored for much longer!

LaurenLC
02-14-2011, 07:35 AM
Hi :) what sort of things do you have to use in these dares? I'm sure i could come up with something.... also do you have any limits? You won't be bored for much longer!

I have limits, but im ignoring them under the circumstances.
I have handcuffs.
And gags.
And blindfolds.
And fingercuffs.
And toecuffs.
And an anal plug.

theshoreman
02-14-2011, 07:42 AM
Go out in public with the butt plug inserted, no panties, and a skirt. You must find someone you don't know to pull the plug out for you before you can go home.

LaurenLC
02-14-2011, 07:45 AM
Go out in public with the butt plug inserted, no panties, and a skirt. You must find someone you don't know to pull the plug out for you before you can go home.

Ill be right back (I hope.)

jim1984
02-14-2011, 07:46 AM
wow! plenty of restraint options there.

Ok, well begin firstly by inserting the butt plug. It is optional if you lubricate, however you can only use 'lubricants' your body produces... so there we go. next dress yourself using a shirt.... length as short as you can find., no knickers, if you've got a banana handy in the kitchen it might be an idea to peel it then insert it into your pussy.

Now gag yourself, put on a top (forget the bra!) then a coat hooded would be best. and go outside. basically you need to take a bus ride but without anybody knowing you're bound and plugged at both ends :P you'll be handcuffed and thumbcuffed under the jacket so make sure you can reach the change when you pay. for the duration of the busride you're to use whichever fingers will reach to stimulate your clit. failure to keep the banana inside you or worse expel the buttplug would result in far worse punishment.

let me know how it goes.... :)

LaurenLC
02-14-2011, 07:53 AM
wow! plenty of restraint options there.

Ok, well begin firstly by inserting the butt plug. It is optional if you lubricate, however you can only use 'lubricants' your body produces... so there we go. next dress yourself using a shirt.... length as short as you can find., no knickers, if you've got a banana handy in the kitchen it might be an idea to peel it then insert it into your pussy.

Now gag yourself, put on a top (forget the bra!) then a coat hooded would be best. and go outside. basically you need to take a bus ride but without anybody knowing you're bound and plugged at both ends :P you'll be handcuffed and thumbcuffed under the jacket so make sure you can reach the change when you pay. for the duration of the busride you're to use whichever fingers will reach to stimulate your clit. failure to keep the banana inside you or worse expel the buttplug would result in far worse punishment.

let me know how it goes.... :)
Ill be right back...

Raptor9458
02-14-2011, 07:57 AM
How would they not know she's plugged at both ends if she's bottomless, or was "...dress yourself using a shirt.... length as short as you can find..." supposed to be "skirt?"

LaurenLC
02-14-2011, 08:00 AM
How would they not know she's plugged at both ends if she's bottomless, or was "...dress yourself using a shirt.... length as short as you can find..." supposed to be "skirt?"

Thats what i interprited it as

Dares done.
Im pretty sure half the bus knew.

jim1984
02-14-2011, 08:06 AM

thanks for picking up my typo there :)

It was supposed to be skirt.

Glad to hear it, did you enjoy it?

LaurenLC
02-14-2011, 08:09 AM
thanks for picking up my typo there :)

It was supposed to be skirt.

Glad to hear it, did you enjoy it?

Embarrassing, in the best possible way.
Since im pretty much masochistic when it comes to dares, more public!

Raptor9458
02-14-2011, 08:10 AM
Thats what i interprited it as

Dares done.
Im pretty sure half the bus knew.

Wow. You got dressed as directed, inserted a butt plug and bannana, cuffed yourself, took the bus somewhere, got back and replied with your results in ONLY SEVEN MINUTES?! Rather impressive speed there. I wouldn't even be able to get to a bus stop in that time.

theshoreman
02-14-2011, 08:10 AM
lube up if you need to for this. before you go to the supermarket, skirt and no panties. try to steal a fruit by inserting it into yourself

theshoreman
02-14-2011, 08:11 AM
if you get caught, tell them the truth about why you did it

LaurenLC
02-14-2011, 08:15 AM
Wow. You got dressed as directed, inserted a butt plug and bannana, cuffed yourself, took the bus somewhere, got back and replied with your results in ONLY SEVEN MINUTES?! Rather impressive speed there. I wouldn't even be able to get to a bus stop in that time.

That would be because being a bit of a coward, i took the nearest bus to the next-nearest busstop, which was 2 minutes away.

I know. Its kinda pathetic :)

LaurenLC
02-14-2011, 08:15 AM
lube up if you need to for this. before you go to the supermarket, skirt and no panties. try to steal a fruit by inserting it into yourself

Iiiid rather not do illegal...
Besides, theyre closed.

newninja
02-15-2011, 07:57 AM
Hey there here is one you may like:

Go for a walk wearing just a long coat, and a bra, whenever you see a rock put it in one of your bra cups until you have collected 8 rocks. Then find a nice outside spot to lay on your stomach for 5 minutes while fingering yourself leave all the rocks in a nice pile where you did this. Then return home.

Good Luck

jimb0
02-15-2011, 10:53 AM
Drink plenty of water and then sit in front of the PC, you can look at or use it in anyway you want.
When you feel the need to pee you must remain seated at the computer.
When you finally get to the point where it is very difficult to wait any longer you should pee into your underwear for at least 10 seconds. You can then rush off to the toilet where you must wait 10 minutes before you can sit down and pee properly. Lets see if you can make it.

LaurenLC
02-17-2011, 07:10 AM
Drink plenty of water and then sit in front of the PC, you can look at or use it in anyway you want.
When you feel the need to pee you must remain seated at the computer.
When you finally get to the point where it is very difficult to wait any longer you should pee into your underwear for at least 10 seconds. You can then rush off to the toilet where you must wait 10 minutes before you can sit down and pee properly. Lets see if you can make it.

Ok - Only... Ill belt my ankles.
So much for being able to hurry.
:)

linearizationcannon
02-17-2011, 11:17 PM
I dare you to go up to a group of guys and ask them please to fuck your ass. You don't have to follow through, but you hould be very embarrassed about even asking.

I dare you to assfuck yourself with soething bigger than anything you've ever anally inserted before