PDA

View Full Version : Public/Risky/Humiliation

busted
02-13-2011, 09:30 AM
Hey,

So recently I found an ally way by the side of my local park. Its a straight line and about 400m long. To the right there are thick bushes which on the other side is a big empty field. To the left are fences and big tall trees which back on to houses. At one end is a gate and the other is just open. Recently I started setting my self challenges such as the first 200m walk with my ass showing and the other with my trousers around my ankels.There is a chance of me being seen but this adds to the fun of it. Its usually fairly dark though anyway.

So I was looking for dares/tasks/challenges I could do?

I am open to most things, and will write up how they went. :)

16/m/uk

ilovefannyfun
02-13-2011, 10:44 AM
go over to the thick bush and fill you underwear with leaves

busted
02-14-2011, 11:56 AM
Thanks i'll do it as soon as I can :)

SmileyHeartBreak
02-14-2011, 12:41 PM
As soon as you get to the alley way take off your trousers and walk the 200 m then take off your underpants for 50 m then put back on your trousers but not your underwear. For the next 50 m you must have your underpants in your mouth. You must then put your underpants back on and your trousers back on. Then fill your underpants with leaves and a worm if you can find one. Then walk to the end. You cannot take the leaves or worm out for the rest of the day.

Mephistopheles
02-14-2011, 02:42 PM
Middle of the alley. Strip naked. Do 100 jumping jacks. Simple, easy, mildly risky, and the combined cardio+risk adrenaline is a pretty fun rush.

busted
02-15-2011, 02:47 PM

These are the kinda things I was hopeing for :D

markyboi
02-16-2011, 05:28 AM
While naked half way down the alley, piss on the fence and all over the path.:D