PDA

View Full Version : dare me anything :)

creamegg
02-13-2011, 07:16 AM
i been on this site for a few weeks and i have noticed almost everyone has a ask/dare me anything so im gonna make 1 too.

you can dare me anything within my limits but i do have th right to refuse gross stuff. i cant promis i will be able to do them in the day u post them but i will try and do them in 2 or 3 days.

my limits are:
poop, wee, anal, insertion, pain, lots of public, others, expensive, perminent, pictures

my likes are:
underwear, swimsuit, messy (food, gunge), fun, creative

btw i dont usualy masturbate but i will if dared :)

creamegg
02-13-2011, 08:14 AM
come on someone give me a dare i want this to be a fun post xx

jimb0
02-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Next time you go out in public you are to wear a pair of jeans and a thong.
You should make sure the thong is showing above your jeans the whole time you are out.
If anyone comments on your thong you should pull it up a bit higher.

Hope this dare is ok.

muddz
02-13-2011, 11:39 AM
simple: Put one chocolate bar in your underwear and start edging until it melts. If you are up for it, lick your panties clean afterwards.

creamegg
02-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Next time you go out in public you are to wear a pair of jeans and a thong.
You should make sure the thong is showing above your jeans the whole time you are out.
If anyone comments on your thong you should pull it up a bit higher.

Hope this dare is ok.

thanks for the dare i did it to the shop then. noone sed anythin cos thats usualy how i hav my underwear lol :)

creamegg
02-13-2011, 11:54 AM
simple: Put one chocolate bar in your underwear and start edging until it melts. If you are up for it, lick your panties clean afterwards.

done and very messy. i didnt lick it cos it was gross lol. shower for me :)
thankyou

GermanSlaveBoy
02-13-2011, 12:45 PM
Get naked and cover your hole body in some sort of oil (olive oil for example). Then get a package of flower and empty it ower your head.

creamegg
02-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Get naked and cover your hole body in some sort of oil (olive oil for example). Then get a package of flower and empty it ower your head.

will baby oil do?

Udovas
02-13-2011, 02:39 PM
Hello,
I have one dare for you too.
Masturbate using your fingers, then lick them clean.

Mgrizzley
02-13-2011, 02:44 PM
Here's one to try - for the next day you must eat every meal of the day off your body. You must completely strip while eating, and should try to make your meal selection as messy as possible (ie - yogurt for breakfast, ice cream with syrup for desert, etc). You can eat off of your stomach, legs, wherever...be as daring as you'd like. Post how it went!

GermanSlaveBoy
02-13-2011, 02:51 PM
will baby oil do?

Yes of course, it will :-).

muddz
02-13-2011, 02:54 PM
Another dare:
Fill your swimsuit with beans and some squishy food and hump some objects in your house/room. edge 5 times. after that you may clean up but you can't cum. Punishment if you come.

hcfist
02-13-2011, 03:00 PM
If its not to cold outside. Wear Your swimsuit in the morning and walk in it for a whole day. You can`t wear anything on it.

Cabowabo
02-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Make yourself a whip cream bikini.

SmileyHeartBreak
02-13-2011, 03:59 PM
Next time you feel hungry......Make a sandwich and put it in the panties or thong you are wearing. Then give yourself a frontal wedgie until you cannot bear the pain. You can either eat the sandwich or you are not allowed to have another sandwich for a week. :)