PDA

View Full Version : 18/ Male/ First time looking for dares

kdthas
02-11-2011, 09:08 AM
Been lurking for a while and decided it's time I actually ask people for dares.

Not entirely sure of my limits, but i'll start with these and update them as I learn a bit more.

Limits: Public, Family + Friends, Permanent, Illegal, Pee and Poo.

That's me, I'm alone for the week so I should be able to get through a lot.

Looking forward to some replies... I think ?

Not doing truths because I'd probably end up lying :P

Adding what I have:
Buttplug
Hand cuffs
Some ribbon
Dildo
Ring-gag

I should be able to get most stuff, or at least improvise them.

kinkboi78
02-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Strip completely and insert your buttplug. Walk to the mailbox and get the mail without letting the plug fall out. Do it in the dark so it won't be so public because you listed public as a limit.

lHloopla
02-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Go to Walmart and buy some women's panties, cheekies/thongs/ whatever/ then go get some men tshirts or something to hide the underwear in. Proceed to self-checkout and purchase said panties and t shirts if u do it right no will will see, also depends on what time you buy them @. Then wear said panties for that week or however long u do it. If you do this dare, then I will do it too

kdthas
02-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Strip completely and insert your buttplug. Walk to the mailbox and get the mail without letting the plug fall out. Do it in the dark so it won't be so public because you listed public as a limit.

Sorry, i changed the dare a bit, (if you want) I can take a punishment for changing it. I decided I'd go about my night normally, while doing the dare.

I had to order dinner, so I got naked and used beads instead of a plug, every time I was answering a question I put in another bead.

I went downstairs and got the phone, I sat on the floor and positioned the first bead, then I rang the number and got an answer after two rings. A girl answered (she sounded a bit older than me and unusually happy:s), my voice was trembling a bit as I gave her my adress, the beads got bigger as I went on. As I pushed in the last bead I let a noise by accident ><, then she told me to have a nice night and how long my order would be. And that was me done with that.

I don't have a mail box, so I just walked to the edge of my garden and back, beads wouldn't slip out, so I cheated a bit. Do I need to be punished? :confused: