PDA

View Full Version : give me anydares screw my limits make it Anything

grooveboy101
02-09-2011, 01:59 AM
Give me anydares. Other than blood :p but yea please give me EXTREME dares ok

welshdresser
02-09-2011, 04:36 AM
OK, How about I'll give you one and you give me one?

Here's yours: Obtain a pair of women's panties and a bra from somewhere... anywhere. Put them on in a bra connection wedgie. Select 6 objects at random that you will be able to fit in your ass. Now roll a dice to see which one goes in. Fit it in snugly... the wedgie will help.

Now put whatever clothes you need to on top, but the fewer the better. Decide upon your clothes before you then roll the dice again. If you roll an odd number it's time to go. If you roll an even number you must stuff your bra first. No changing the clothes you chose! Now, go out for a walk, to the nearest public urinal you can find.

Select a stall, strip to your underwear and do a poo in the toilet... obviously you'll need to remove the object in your ass, but keep the wedgie locked on. While pooing, hold the dildo type thing in your mouth. Once youve finished reinsert it in your ass. Do not wipe your ass. Now, head down, its time for a swirlie. Only once thats all done can you put your clothes back on and walk home.

PM me with how it goes. Make it work, even if you have to change the odd thing. Also post how it goes on this thread. If you don't do it everyone will see and will not give you any other dares!

FOR ME: I'm about to go out for a walk. I have a dildo in my ass and women's underwear on beneath my male clothes. My dick is in a chastity device. My bra is stuffed but I'll be wearing loose fitting clothes. Send me a dare by PM, and I'll check when i get back in. My likes dislikes are shown in my sig. A good dare will get you another one for yourself!