PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: My first game of TorD

Lea
02-08-2011, 06:34 PM
Chapter 1
Friday August 19, 1986 was a very big and important date in my life. It was the day I did a lot of new activities for the first time. I was 12 years old and woke up thinking that the day would be just like any other day. Just before lunch my friend Carol called to let me know that everybody (our classmates and friends ) was going over to Timmy Wilbur’s to play.
The Wilbur family was in the timber and land business. They owned several large tracts of land. One tract consisted of 2 hollows on the west side of town. The family lived up Buffalo Hollow and had a secluded private family park type playground up in the other hollow (hidden from the regular neighborhood streets, no noise or distractions). The park had a couple picnic shed areas and a large open grass field where we could play ball and other games.
I ate a quick sandwich and walked over to Timmy’s place. When I arrived there were 11 boys playing catch and hitting some baseballs around and I joined the 6 girls that were playing tag. It was a hot day and we quickly got tired running around in the sun. So we went up to the picnic shed to get some water and rest. The boys weren’t far behind. While we were all cooling off, somebody suggested that we play some “Truth or Dare”. There were a lot of cheers by the boys and a couple of the girls that were eager to play. I had never played it before and didn’t really know what to expect. I had no idea of how the game should be played.
I asked Tera about the rules for “Truth or Dare”. While everybody gathered together and formed a circle, Tera explained the rules. We would follow the order that each person held in the circle. Each turn consisted of person calling out a name and asking “Truth or Dare”. You could use your turn to challenge anyone you wanted, it didn’t matter if they had already been challenged. Only those willing to accept a challenge would be allowed to watched the game. “In other words put up or get out”. Whoever was named had to quickly pick to answer a question truthfully or do a dare. If you chose a “truth question” you had to answer it truthfully. If someone challenged your answer then you had to do a dare. Or you could choose to go straight to a dare challenge. Anyone that failed to complete a dare would be given a penalty that would be imposed by the whole group.
Tera made the announcement for anyone not wanting to play to leave immediately. Everyone looked around for a few seconds, but no one left. Tera then made the announcement to let the game begin.

Lea
02-09-2011, 08:38 AM
Chapter 2
Everything started out pretty tame in the beginning. Just some harmless innocent questions of “who do you have a crush on” or dares for a hug or a kiss. Carol admitted to having a crush on Neal. Timmy was questioned about who he thought was the hottest girl and responded that it was definitely Tera. Brian originally opted for a “Truth” but Tammy challenged him about his answer and got him to admit that he wasn’t truthful. Brian had to kiss Tammy’s bare foot.
The first time my name was called, I quickly shouted back “dare”. Carol dared me to give David a kiss on the cheek. It wasn’t long before I heard my name called again and I shouted back “dare”. Brian was the next one I was dared to kiss. After 4 kisses they realized that I was choosing “dare” every turn. On the next turn, I was dared to french kiss a boy, I really enjoy it when Otis slipped his tongue in my mouth to tickled my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I was starting to have a lot of fun. The other girls were still just doing “Truth Questions” and the boys showed their disappointment by booing a few times.
They guys began to step it up a little when Tera opted for a “Truth Question”. She was asked if she had ever let a boy feel her up. She answered “no”. One of the guys followed that up by asking Carol the same when she opted for a “Truth Question”. Carol admitted to letting Neal feel her up. Neal was grinning like a Cheshire cat. Danny turned the attention back to me when he said “Lea, truth or dare”. I again chose for a dare. Danny dared me to let him feel me up. I consented and Danny didn’t waste any time stepping up behind me and placing his hands on my titties and squeezing on them. This was a first for me. I was wearing a thin tube top, so there wasn’t a bra or anything underneath to keep him from getting a good feel, or obstruct him from feeling my nipples. It felt pleasant and exciting as he played with them in front of everybody.
I didn’t pay attention to the next 2 or 3 turns. The other girls were posing “truth questions “ to the some of the guys. I was just interested in the hands on my titties. Squeezing my nipples and making me feel excited. When I heard William calling my name out, I again replied for a dare. The boys wanted me to show them my titties. So William dared my to flash my titties, I again consented to do something that I had never did before. I pulled my tube top down to my waist and let the boys get a quick look at my titties and then pulled it back up. I was still adjusting my top back into place when my name was called again. Apparently some of the guys didn’t get a good enough look. I was immediately dared by Josh to take off my tube top and leave it off. I once again peeled the tube top down to my waist and let the guys look at my bare titties. Tyler objected and claimed that the dare was still incomplete. The dare was to take it off. I think that it was Sandy that stepped up behind me, grabbed onto the tube top and pulled it down to my ankles. With a slight nudge I was pushed forward so that I stepped out of the top. Carol picked up the top and waved it around like a trophy flag. The guys loved it when my top was thrown to the side. For a change I was the center of attention and loving it. All of them were getting a good look at my naked titties.

thefunman
02-09-2011, 10:59 AM
add more please, love the story. Keep it going.

henryzz
02-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Brilliant! Should this really be in the R18 section?

Lea
02-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Chapter 3
My string of first times for the day was still increasing. I heard one of the girls daring a boy to kiss my nipples. As soon as I gave my permission, William was putting his lips to my nipple. Danny put his tongue to my other nipple. The guys were licking and sucking on my nipples like two little babies. It was sort of comical watching them. They were bumping their heads together as they tried to get the best access to a nipple. I was barely able to watch the others continue the game.
William and Danny were still playing my nipples as Otis dared me to let him feel my pussy. Otis slid his hand into my pants and started rubbing my pussy. He pushed down until he could put his fingers on my pussy. My pants were stretched really tight with his hand pressed tight against my pussy. The movement of his hand popped loose the pants button as the waist and gave him some more freedom of movement. I was feeling very excited. He was sliding the finger in and out. He was making my pussy get very wet. The wetter I got, the deeper he pushed his finger into me.
I was losing track of the others as they continued to take their turns in the game. I recall someone asking Tera if she had touched a cock before. That resulted with the dare coming my way. I shoved my hand down in Timmy’s pants and grabbed his dick. He was hard and it was difficult to do much with my hand stuck in his pants. I was only able to rub my hand up and down his dick a little, but I did make him squeal. All of the guys were watching us and the girls were giggling as Timmy squirmed around with my hand down in his pants. Everyone’s attention was on me as I removed my hand from his pants and we moved on to the next round.
For my next dare, they wanted me to finish stripping naked. So with the help of the guys, my shoes were removed and my shorts were slid down my legs on off. So there I was standing naked in front of 11 boys and 6 girls letting them look at me. All of their eyes were ogling my completely exposed naked body. Carol pointed out to everyone that I did not have any tan lines. Now everybody knew that I like to sunbathe naked. I was led over to the picnic table and put up on top of it. As I stood on the table the guys had me slowly turn around so they could all see my body. I did some model poses even though nobody had a camera to take the picture. Soon I was lying on my back so they could look at my pussy. They urged me spread my legs apart and let them get a good look. Two of the guys took hold of my ankles and pulled them to the sides. All of the guys were getting a good look at it. Mark and Brian were practically crawling up on the table to do a close-up examination of my pussy.

Lea
02-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Brilliant! Should this really be in the R18 section?
I was not sure. So I went the more cautious route.

Lea
02-17-2011, 08:02 PM
Chapter 4
There I was all naked and lying out on a table and the center of every ones attention. With some of the guys just inches from my pussy, the game resumed. I didn’t hear the exact what was being said, but it was evidently a dare for Mark. He quickly leaned forward and kissed my pussy. As Mark stepped to the side, I could hear Josh asking him if he got a good taste of it. Mark didn’t even have time to answer before Tyler took his place. He quickly got between my legs put his lips to my pussy. After licking his tongue across the surface of my pussy for several seconds, Tyler was putting his tongue into my pussy and licking it on the inside. Tyler was definitely getting a good taste of my pussy. He had his tongue wiggling around inside me for at least 15 seconds. I was have a good time getting all the attention of the guys.
After Tyler stepped to the side, one of the guys helped me sit up. The other girls were opting for “Truth”, and the boys were asking them some embarrassing questions. The next dare came from Mark. Since he had just kissed my pussy, he dared me to kiss his cock. I accepted the dare and told Mark to pull down his pants. He unzipped his pants and pulled the head of his cock out into my view. I couldn’t see much more than the head sticking out. I quickly kneeled in front of him and gave it a kiss.
Mark was putting his cock back in his pants while the game resumed. I heard a guy call out Sarah’s name. She opted for truth instead of dare. He asked her if she had every given a boy a blowjob. Her reply was "of course not" and that led to me being dared to give a boy a blowjob. Timmy pulled down his pants sat down on the picnic table bench. I kneeled down in front of him and got my first close-up view of a fully exposed naked cock. Timmy moved his hands away from his hard cock as I grabbed hold of it with my hands. I then leaned forward and put it in my mouth. I was licking and sucking on his cock just like I would a popsicle. Everybody was chanting for me to do it. And I enjoyed doing it. It surprised me when he cummed in my mouth and I started to gag on it. The next 3 dares were also from boys wanting blowjobs. I was sucking on Neal’s cock and I could feel his muscles starting to tense up. From my experience with Timmy, I was able to guess what was going on. I wasn’t surprised when Neal cummed in my mouth. I liked the taste of it. As Neal pulled his cock out of my mouth and stepped aside, William sat down in his place with his hard cock ready to go. He was really excited about when I started licking on him. I took the head of his cock into my mouth and started sliding my lips along his shaft as my head bobbed up and down. William then placed his hands on the back of my head and coax my head down to take more of his cock into my mouth. I was having so much fun taking care of my dares. I wasn’t paying much attention to any other kids as they continued to take turns that didn’t involve me

Orangey
02-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Very good story. I'm enjoying it.

Dareme_B
02-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Are you ever going to finish this story???

Lea
02-26-2011, 09:44 PM
Next chapter will be posted soon.

danrob88
02-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Oh yeah I can't wait :D This has been a very interesting story, and you were so young too. I never knew anyone whom did stuff like this when I was that age. Damn! lol

Daring nemder
02-26-2011, 11:43 PM
Wow wish my first tors was this great!

Lea
03-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Chapter 5
While I was still sucking on the 4th dick, Carol used her turn to ask one of the guys if he had ever fucked. I think that turned on a light bulb in their little heads. Now they all wanted to dare me to fuck. After I agreed to accept the dares, the boys guided me back up onto the table. There I was positioned on a picnic table with my legs spread wide again. I was waiting to see who was going to be first
Otis was the first strip off his pants. He was going to be the first boy to put his dick in my pussy. He crawled up on top of me slid his hard cock in me and it felt good. While the other girls watched I was getting fucked by one of my classmates. I wasn’t really giving a thought about losing my virginity. I was just having fun. As soon as Otis cummed the other boys were pushing him to the side and letting the next take his place. Several of the boys cummed in my pussy and some pulled out and cummed on my belly. I am pretty sure that all of the guys took a turn fucking me. My first fuck was what you would call a bareback gangbang.
While I was being the center of attention, the group began to thin out some. Two of the girls disappeared while I was getting fucked. Sarah and Sandy didn’t want to have to keep selecting truth and answer the boys curious questions, but they also didn’t want to select to do any dares. Carol, Tammy, Tera, and Shelly watched to whole thing. Although the girls kept selecting truth, the boys were hoping that one of the girls would get caught not telling the truth and have to do a dare. The boys kept asking them to get naked too, but none of them wanted to get fucked.
Eventually I decided to take a break from the fucking. I wanted to take a turn and I dared my best friend Carol to a wrestling match. I don't think she wanted to do it, but the boys were circled around us so that she couldn’t get away from me. As I started to wrestle with her I was quickly able to get the upper hand. I had the advantage of being able to grab her clothes and get a good grip on her. I quickly had her pinned down on the ground. I asked the others if they wanted to see her naked. With everybody’s approval, I started stripping off her clothes. I peeled her shirt up and over her head. I exposed her tits to the guys. Carol was trying to cover up her nipples until I grabbed the top of her pants and pulled them down her legs. I was lifting her legs up in the air as her pants slid off her ankles. Carol tried to keep hold of her panties, but I got them away from her and pulled them off. Actually I may have ripped them some as I pulled them from her grip. I took a position that held her to the ground and let the boys see her naked body. Timmy and Otis helped me spread her legs apart and show everyone her pussy. Some of the boys kept saying they wanted to see me lick some pussy. With a little urging from the guys and me Carol gave in to our request. We had Carol lie down on the table and let the guys get a good look at her naked body. She was spread eagle and totally exposed. While the others watched, I got between her legs and she let me lick her pussy. I enjoyed licking her pussy. I stuck my tongue into her and tasted her pussy. I licked and played with her clit. I like the taste of pussy as much as I liked the taste of cum.
When I was done with Carol, I rolled over on the table, smiled and looked around at my audience. One of the guys asked us “who is next”, I was looking toward the other girls as I started to get up off the table. Tammy, Tera, and Shelly thought that I was coming after them and they took off running. Mark made a joke about girls apparently decided to forfeit their turns. Some of the guys were still wanting to fuck some more. So I got back on the picnic table and let them have their way. I liked the feeling of them sliding their cocks in my pussy. I watched Carol get dressed and prepare to leave herself. As the sole remaining female, I had the complete attention of the guys. After the boys were done, they were quickly dressed and ready to head for home. I was now in for another big surprise

MeasinToday
03-01-2011, 11:14 PM
Love it. Love it. Love it.

Matt Uk
03-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Please continue :)
I love it :D

thefunman
03-09-2011, 07:59 AM
waiting the next chapter, this is a good story.

Lea
03-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Chapter 6
There I was sitting on the table naked, cum all over me and I was feeling great. The guys were all laughing as I realized my next surprise. As I started to look for my clothes so that I could get dressed and head home. A sense of panic started to sink in as I didn’t see my clothes anywhere. While I had been getting fucked, Carol had taken off with all of my clothes. She had told Mark that she was going to get the last laugh in retaliation for stripping her naked in front of the gang. With no clothes or anything to cover up my nudity, I came to the realization that I was going to have to walk home naked.
I had to think about how I was going to walk to the house without being seen. Instead of walking along the road and sidewalks, I traveled down the creek bank until I got as close as possible to home. I sat down on a rock and looked at all the houses that I would have to walk past. I also took that time to take a little bath in the cool water. I was able to wash all of the cum off of me. At least if I got caught I wouldn’t look so bad. It soon came the time that I knew that I would just have to go for it, if I was going to make it home before Dad and Mom got home from work. I climbed up the creek bank and walked down the sidewalk. The walk seemed like it was going to take forever as I past each of the 8 houses on our street. I walked into the yard and quickly circled around to the back door. I had been able to make it all the way home without being seen and was totally relieved. All I had to do now was walk in the back door and down the hall to my room.
As I reached for the door knob, the door swung open. My brother David was standing in the doorway and blocking my path. I can still hear his voice as he said, “Well what do we have here.” Unable to get past him, I had to stand naked on the deck in front of him. When he asked about my clothes I only told him that Carol had my clothes. I knew that it would be a long time before he let the story go.
That “Truth or Dare” game was the start of my wild child beginning. That afternoon was a continuous series of one “first time” event after another. I enjoyed it very much and couldn’t wait to have some more sex. I was popular before the game and even more popular after the fact. To this day I have no regrets on how my life history of sex began and escalated to what it is today over 24 years later.

daredevil2
03-12-2011, 04:14 PM
great chapter hope to see more soon

Matt Uk
03-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Brilliant story, will there be more?

Or possibly another story?

Have you thought about doing a "My Life of Dares" story? :)

As I'm certain we would all love to read it :D (I know I would)

LifeOfRiley
08-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Lea, I remember that day very well.
Maybe we can get the gang back together and do it again?

Lea
08-12-2011, 07:21 AM
Neal, you have always been one of the horniest guys I have ever known.
We can go streaking at the class reunion.

Silvercola
08-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Good times good good times

Lea
08-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Brilliant story, will there be more?

Or possibly another story?

Have you thought about doing a "My Life of Dares" story? :)

As I'm certain we would all love to read it :D (I know I would)
That was the end of this event.
I guess it needs to be put in the completed story section now.
I will write some more about my many sexual exploits.

Silvercola
08-13-2011, 09:23 PM
I like sexy stories write more

LifeOfRiley
08-24-2011, 09:19 AM
Lea, write about some more of your exploits.

Some of your cheerleader times.
The football weekend at the fraternity house.

I know that you have at least a dozen good stories to tell us.

pwner
09-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Wow crazy story, I loved it. The world definitely needs more Leas!

Memories for Life
09-12-2011, 01:30 PM
In that entire "event" no one was dared to fuck your asshole? I would think after giving multiple blowjobs and had your pussy "filled" to overflowing, your virgin asshole would be fair game!

Did your bother got the chance to break that "cherry" in exchange for his silence about seeing you come home completely naked?

Lea
09-14-2011, 08:34 AM
In that entire "event" no one was dared to fuck your asshole? I would think after giving multiple blowjobs and had your pussy "filled" to overflowing, your virgin asshole would be fair game!

Did your bother got the chance to break that "cherry" in exchange for his silence about seeing you come home completely naked?
No one thought about the asshole as a dare on that day.
I guess it was our age and everyone probably thought it was too gross at that time.

As for my brother, he did use that situation for blackmail to get me to do a few things for him. But, that is going to be another story.

Arthur
09-14-2011, 09:11 AM
As for my brother, he did use that situation for blackmail to get me to do a few things for him. But, that is going to be another story.

Sounds like a deal... Tell us ;-)

johndoe2009
09-14-2011, 03:58 PM
more stories please ;-)