PDA

View Full Version : make me sluttier 20/female

Fey
02-07-2011, 09:54 PM
i am so sick of being the perfect little good girl up at my college, and would like to change that. give me dares to make me sluttier!

please no pee/poo, messy, or anything involving family

...i'm new here, btw, so hopefully i'm posting this correctly!

nerdboy
02-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Hey.. How about this for a start.

For the whole week, starting from tomorrow, wear only the shortest skirt you have. If you think the skirt is not short enough, go shop for slutty short skirt.

Go commando all the time, and whenever you want to pick something up from the the floor, instead of squatting down, you have to bend over, with your legs straight up. Show off some sexy curves you have :D

mandie
02-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Go to class tomorrow in high heels, a mini skirt above mid thigh, tight white top, and of course wear no bra or panty. stay that way all day. I love this and get so hot after wearing outfits like this

favdaredevil
02-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Easiest way!! Invite a stranger over and fool around!! Or go online and talk with guys!

Fey
02-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Easiest way!! Invite a stranger over and fool around!! Or go online and talk with guys!

haha don't think i'd be entirely comfortable doing the first one, plus its potentially dangerous.

favdaredevil
02-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Well if you want to become sluttier.....invite a guy friend over?

Fey
02-07-2011, 10:22 PM
Well if you want to become sluttier.....invite a guy friend over?

maybe i'll work up to doing that lol. baby steps.

favdaredevil
02-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Alright. End of the week? Go for a walk wearing only a thong. You may wear a robe. If you pass someone open it

cbtslave4u2
02-07-2011, 10:50 PM
lol these people are crazy... don't listen to them. slut up ur make up and hair to start with. wear a low cut shirt that exposes alot of cleavage. that should be a good baby step.

nerdboy
02-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Haha.. Sorry if I scared you away too.. :p

Maybe another good baby step is too start wearing tight and short dresses. The more revealing the dress is the better.. Then start wearing high heels too :)

Huey11
02-08-2011, 02:50 AM
Wear clothes to emphasise your nipples...
Dye them darker with Henna,
Cum once a day away from home.
And Enjoy!

asynctea
02-08-2011, 03:48 AM
Every time someone says "me", "you", or "I", clench you thighs together and cross and uncross your legs, then clench your thighs again. If they say it again before you finish, give a visible shiver when they do.

Lurker
02-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Masturbate every night if you do not already then come on here and describe the experience in great detail. Baby steps could be doing it in riskier places everyday :)

Fey
02-08-2011, 08:42 PM
lol these people are crazy... don't listen to them. slut up ur make up and hair to start with. wear a low cut shirt that exposes alot of cleavage. that should be a good baby step.

did this today - wore lots of heavy black eyeliner, and made my hair look insanely good (how would you define slutty hair, btw? very confusing lol). then i wore a low cut black v-neck shirt to class, with a push up bra underneath. a lot of guys kept staring at me, which was very flattering & made me feel very sexy.

cbtslave4u2
02-08-2011, 10:55 PM
did this today - wore lots of heavy black eyeliner, and made my hair look insanely good (how would you define slutty hair, btw? very confusing lol). then i wore a low cut black v-neck shirt to class, with a push up bra underneath. a lot of guys kept staring at me, which was very flattering & made me feel very sexy.

idk how to define slutty hair lol... just make it look real sexy i guess... lol.

go to class with a low cut shirt and push up bra everyday from now on gradually getting more revealing as time goes on. if u are feeling extra daring wear a loose spaghetti strap shirt with that push up bra. tell me how it goes.

refenistration!
02-09-2011, 05:19 AM
I would say slutty hair is a chemically straightened platinum blonde. (Although that may be a bit extreme for what you're thinking of)

When you're talking to guys, casually mention sex a lot. Make jokes about sleeping with them. (Never reveal whether you'd go through with it or not)

shrektheauthor
02-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Put a pair of pantyhose on and tshirt. Walk around your house that way to the kitchen. Get a bowl and fill it with ice. Go back to your room and insert them into your pussy and your butt. as they melt rub a few pieces of ice on top your pantyhose at your pussy lips. now cum

Even better if you use someones else pantyhose like mothers, sisters, or friends. without them knowing. give report

Fey
02-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Haha.. Sorry if I scared you away too.. :p

Maybe another good baby step is too start wearing tight and short dresses. The more revealing the dress is the better.. Then start wearing high heels too :)

haha no worries, i don't scare quite that easily. i wore a very pretty low cut dress today - came about mid-thigh on me, although i had to wear leggings with it because the weather is so cold here. the top of it was low enough that you could see the edge of my pink pushup bra. :eek: i wore the dress with knee high black boots, with my makeup all done up and dramatic.

nerdboy
02-10-2011, 10:53 PM
haha no worries, i don't scare quite that easily. i wore a very pretty low cut dress today - came about mid-thigh on me, although i had to wear leggings with it because the weather is so cold here. the top of it was low enough that you could see the edge of my pink pushup bra. :eek: i wore the dress with knee high black boots, with my makeup all done up and dramatic.

Wow.. That's a good progression! Good on you, Fey! :D

Try to get leggings that have eccentric patterns on them, or wear fishnet stockings. That will make you look sluttier and sexy..

The boots are good way to catch people's attention.. Make sure they are high heels, or high platform boots.. Also, get used to walking on high heels, so you are not wobbly - its just destroying the 'slutty' image.

Oh oh.. Also get started on wearing skirt or dresses that covers just the bottom of your ass cheek.. And avoid VPL.. :D

Give those a go and let us know how you feel :D

linearizationcannon
02-10-2011, 11:53 PM
Here's one that is a bit less extreme than just inviting a guy over, but is still on the high end of things so I'm not sure if you'll go for it. On the other hand it makes you feel slutty for a prolonged period of time ... anyway: I dare you to make a vow to agree any time a guy blatently asks you to have sex with him. He doesn't have to use those exac words, his meaning just has to be blatent

moxie
02-11-2011, 01:30 PM
I dare you to buy a large box of condoms and keep the open box (so it looks like you are using them) in your purse or backpack where people will notice it when you are getting things in and out.

Durant
02-11-2011, 03:32 PM
Since you seem to be doing alright wearing more revealing clothes I'd suggest the next step be occasionally touching yourself in public. Start off small in less crowded places and work your way up. Once in a while just casually stroke a breast or run your hand across your lips or legs. Try to do this absent-mindedly so any casual observers get the impression that you aren't even aware of what you are doing. When that starts feeling more comfortable move on to pinching a nipple now and then or maybe stroking yourself under your skirt for a few seconds.

Fey
02-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Every time someone says "me", "you", or "I", clench you thighs together and cross and uncross your legs, then clench your thighs again. If they say it again before you finish, give a visible shiver when they do.

made it a point to do this dare today - i'm still not entirely sure if it looked sexy, or just ridiculous, but i definitely gave it a shot, and got some interesting looks from people i was talking to. :p

Fey
02-16-2011, 12:24 PM
I dare you to buy a large box of condoms and keep the open box (so it looks like you are using them) in your purse or backpack where people will notice it when you are getting things in and out.

haha i almost died of embarrasment buying these at CVS this weekend, especially because the cashier was a very cute boy about my age, who sort of grinned at me when i brought them to the counter. (also, there was a dilemma, do i buy something else with the condoms, or just the condoms?? i ended up frantically buying gum too at the last moment lol). right now the condoms are in the clear nightstand i have next to my bed, so anyone who comes in my room at school can see them. my roommate keeps giving me funny looks lol.

linearizationcannon
02-17-2011, 02:21 PM
haha i almost died of embarrasment buying these at CVS this weekend, especially because the cashier was a very cute boy about my age, who sort of grinned at me when i brought them to the counter. (also, there was a dilemma, do i buy something else with the condoms, or just the condoms?? i ended up frantically buying gum too at the last moment lol). right now the condoms are in the clear nightstand i have next to my bed, so anyone who comes in my room at school can see them. my roommate keeps giving me funny looks lol.

In that case I dare you to go and very blatently hit on the cashier after figuring out when he'll be on shift again. I'm not saying go have sex with him, just hit on him. If you want to feel really slutty, hit on him while buying more condoms

antarasdm
02-17-2011, 10:38 PM
hey Fey here's one for you:

1. Go run in just a tight top, panties and shorts. undo the shorts until it is extremely loose. While you're running halfway, drop your shorts.

2. Before you go home, find a place to edge yourself, then remove your panties. Hold it in your hands and use it to wipe your sweat on the way home. Make sure someone sees you using your own panties as a towel.

Hope this is not too extreme for you! Tell me how it goes!