PDA

View Full Version : 19 / f / give me rules for the week

pinksugar
02-07-2011, 07:55 PM
hi everyone, i'm looking for dares/rules to control my life for a week. I'm not interested in having a master, just dares/rules please.

likes & limits are in signature.

thanks in advance!

Why Not
02-07-2011, 07:59 PM
no bra or panties for the week, only short skits or tight pants and tight tops. when wearing pants you are to have a ping pong or golf ball in your pussy. when you use the bathroom you are not allowed to lock the door.

Sasahara
02-07-2011, 08:02 PM
Carry a pair of clothespins with you and every time you are in a bathroom stall you must wear them on your nipples.

tiffc
02-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Every time you change you must do so while facing a window, only covering if you know for sure someones going to come.

You must attempt at least one dare and one truth for the week

moxie
02-07-2011, 09:26 PM
For the next week, you must wear clothes that obviously don't match.

Also, you may only go to the bathroom standing up/squatting. You may not sit down on a toilet or anything else.

newninja
02-08-2011, 08:07 AM
Every night you must write down the different ways you masturbated and orgasmed that day, be descriptive. The next day you must leave that sheet of paper somewhere public.

Good Luck

focki
02-08-2011, 09:38 AM
You must be branded. Write 'slut' on your right boon with a marker and keep it for the week. Make sure it stays on

Huey11
02-08-2011, 09:52 AM
So, you like orgasm denial...

Well, you must cum at least four times every day this week.
Next week's total must be 28. Arrange it how you will.

pinksugar
02-16-2011, 01:13 PM
no bra or panties for the week, only short skits or tight pants and tight tops. when wearing pants you are to have a ping pong or golf ball in your pussy. when you use the bathroom you are not allowed to lock the door.

Carry a pair of clothespins with you and every time you are in a bathroom stall you must wear them on your nipples.

Every time you change you must do so while facing a window, only covering if you know for sure someones going to come.

You must attempt at least one dare and one truth for the week

For the next week, you must wear clothes that obviously don't match.

Also, you may only go to the bathroom standing up/squatting. You may not sit down on a toilet or anything else.

Every night you must write down the different ways you masturbated and orgasmed that day, be descriptive. The next day you must leave that sheet of paper somewhere public.

Good Luck

You must be branded. Write 'slut' on your right boon with a marker and keep it for the week. Make sure it stays on

So, you like orgasm denial...

Well, you must cum at least four times every day this week.
Next week's total must be 28. Arrange it how you will.

Sorry for the late replies, everyone! I'm just going to answer these all at once to make it easier.

Why Not - As per your rule, I didn't wear any bras or panties during the week, just tight shirts and mini skirts under my coat (although I did put on tights and leggings, as it got pretty cold a few times). Any time I wore leggings, I put a golf ball in my pussy, which made me feel horny and sort of naughty. Not locking the bathroom dorm wasn't difficult, as our dorm bathroom doesn't lock anyway.

Sasahara - I brought a pair of clothespins with me in my bag, so I could wear them whenever I used the bathroom, which, OUCH, hurt. I can say with great confidence that I spent as little time as possible in the bathroom this week.

tiffc - Sorry, I couldn't do your dare, as my dorm room window faces directly into another dorm, and I wasn't on getdare enough to do truths/dares every day.

moxie - Haha, your dare was actually one of the most difficult for me, because I am more than a little addicted to dressing well, so mismatching was difficult. (Also, all my jeans/skirts are either black or denim, so the odds of them not matching a shirt was slim to none). I did only squat when I went to the bathroom, which went fairly better than I had anticipated, possibly because I used to camp a lot when I was younger. It was still sort of embarrassing, though.

newninja - Sorry, I couldn't find time to do your dare! Maybe I'll do it this week?

focki - I used a black marker to write 'slut' on my right breast, which made picking appropriate shirts to wear interesting, as I also wasn't wearing bras that week. I had to hunt to find shirts that weren't see-through lol.

Huey11 - Sorry, I just didn't have time to do your dare!

I think I want to do this dare again (I had a lot of fun this week) - so if anyone has more rules they want to give me for this upcoming week, please do so!!

littleraisin
02-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Ok here you go :)
1.No underwear for the whole week
2.Something must be inside both your pussy and arse at all times except when your going toilet(decide this b4 starting and you cannot change this.
3.You can only go toilet twice a day pee and poop must be done at same time or you cant do which ever you don't need to do for that whole day.
4.Spank each boob,each ass cheek and your pussy 20 times each twice a day every day for the week.
5.Report on this thread how each day is going.
6.Flash your boobs(least 2 seconds) when ever you hear or see the number 9(Randomly generated)
7.No cumming for the entire week or you must sleep nude for the rest of the week.
8.Wear slightly slutty clothes
9.Flirt with as many guys as you can that you see,don't object to anything excluding sex(ie you may object to sex but if they see hey flash your tits you do it unless it puts you at a risk higher than 51%,if they say meet/french kiss them do so)
10.Write 'stupid' on your left boob and 'slut' on your right boob.
Have Fun :)

alex_carter
02-16-2011, 02:46 PM
2.Something must be inside both your pussy and arse at all times except when your going toilet(decide this b4 starting and you cannot change this.
3.You can only go toilet twice a day pee and poop must be done at same time or you cant do which ever you don't need to do for that whole day.
4.Spank each boob,each ass cheek and your pussy 20 times each twice a day every day for the week.
6.Flash your boobs(least 2 seconds) when ever you hear or see the number 9(Randomly generated)
7.No cumming for the entire week or you must sleep nude for the rest of the week.
9.Flirt with as many guys as you can that you see,don't object to anything excluding sex(ie you may object to sex but if they see hey flash your tits you do it unless it puts you at a risk higher than 51%,if they say meet/french kiss them do so)

Actually you should probably write "stupid" on your right boob, and "slut" on your left boob, and you should write it towards the top, and not to low. That way if anyone happens to see it then it is easily readable to them in the correct way.

thefunman
02-16-2011, 03:59 PM
Whenever you are in your dorm room you need to be naked, or whenever you are alone.

Find a once piece outfit to wear to class, like sundress or long shirt or something, up to you.

Have fun

pinksugar
02-16-2011, 05:44 PM
Whenever you are in your dorm room you need to be naked, or whenever you are alone.

Find a once piece outfit to wear to class, like sundress or long shirt or something, up to you.

Have fun

Sorry, its too cold here to do that!

pinksugar
02-16-2011, 05:57 PM

Silly question, but how big do you think the things i insert for rule #2 should be? Does anyone have any suggestions?

alex_carter
02-16-2011, 07:53 PM
Silly question, but how big do you think the things i insert for rule #2 should be? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Large enough to fill you to the point that you are at least uncomfortable if not feeling a dull ache, though not serious pain!

pinksugar
02-17-2011, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the rules, everyone! I'm a little sick right now, so I'll start this monday (Feb. 21)! If anyone has any other rules they want me to have for next week, feel free to add them!

Ace_E360
02-17-2011, 04:35 PM
You are not allowed to touch yourself, nor are you allowed to cause yourself to be toutched, with the intent of causing sexual pleasure, unless you are directly ordered to do so.

Speaking of which, use an exterior wall to edge yourself twice. Rest for fifteen seconds between edges. You must have both your breasts and genitals (bare) touching the wall untill the end of the second edge.

bottomb
02-17-2011, 06:00 PM
you must call and talk to a friend every night while playing with your self. you must play and orgasm as long as you are on line... it is up to you if you tell them what you are doing.

antarasdm
02-17-2011, 10:23 PM
hey there here are some for you.

1. you are to tease and edge yourself in a public place at least three times a day

2. you must edge at least one more time than the previous day - which means if you edged 8 times on monday due to all your dares, then on tuesday you have to edge at least 9 times.

3. After each edge, clean your fingers on your top (on your boob areas) and face (around your mouth, cheek, nose). This would make you smell of your own pussy soon enough by the end of the week.

p.s. you are supposed to make the smell as obvious as possible. If no one asks what's the smell on you, you are to ask me for a punishment.

If you fail to follow the rules, like forgetting how many edges you've done in the day etc, same thing goes - ask me for something. =)

i hope this brings fun to you!