PDA

View Full Version : Public Toilets

Huggerz69
12-17-2007, 09:14 PM
What kind of Dare's or Paranks have you done in public toilets?

Have you come across anything nasty?

Sat on anything left behind?

Done a nasty one just to notice no toilet paper?

Any other stories?

zeketheorc
12-17-2007, 11:43 PM
I have done two things. The first was at a bathroom at college. I was wearing guys clothes along with a thong. I stripped one article of clothing and took a pic and continued till I was naked. The thong I placed outside the stall door and took a pic. Then I peed and redressed and walked out and picked the thong up and left.
The 2nd one was when I went to buy a girly thong then I went to the bathroom and stripped naked and put it on and took pics and then put my clothes on and left.
These are probably mild for some, but anyone could have walked in at any time in both cases.

Davros
12-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Haven't done this myself, but I hope to have a go sometime soon... a great dare for others too...

Go to a urinal where there are a few in a line. Make sure there are 1 or 2 other people in the bathroom. Now, instead of just unzipping your fly, pull your pants down to your knees and piss.

:)

Swisstony
12-20-2007, 11:02 AM
I was asked to walk to a public toilet with just tights on under my trousers. in one of the cubicals strip off to just the tights and masturbate. Yes I had to take a picture:D

nuditydudity
12-21-2007, 06:45 PM
I've had to strip naked in a stall, and masturbate while lying on the floor, with the door unlocked.

I've also done the urinal one, but I had to strip naked.
I got caught (obviously) but the guy who made the comment, said tow things.
First he said "Daring, aren't we?" Then after he finished, he said "Kinda horny, eh?" since I was maturbating! He was doing it, too though. I could see him, well, I heard him cum.

Anyone else?
(I know this is an old thread.)

NudityDudity

Davros
12-22-2007, 07:57 AM
I've had to strip naked in a stall, and masturbate while lying on the floor, with the door unlocked.

I've also done the urinal one, but I had to strip naked.
I got caught (obviously) but the guy who made the comment, said tow things.
First he said "Daring, aren't we?" Then after he finished, he said "Kinda horny, eh?" since I was maturbating! He was doing it, too though. I could see him, well, I heard him cum.

Anyone else?
(I know this is an old thread.)

NudityDudity

This aint an old thread, unless you count two days as old... "12-20-2007"

nuditydudity
12-22-2007, 09:24 AM
Can I read?

Of course I can! (most of the time)

Sorry about that!

NudityDudity

darequeen101
12-30-2007, 01:10 PM
What kind of Dare's or Paranks have you done in public toilets?

Have you come across anything nasty?

Sat on anything left behind?

Done a nasty one just to notice no toilet paper?

Any other stories?

1. Ya, my friends made me go in one that smelled like crap with crap!
2. Ya, Pee
3.No
4. No

glue
12-31-2007, 12:31 PM
i had to strip naked and wait for 10 minutes inside the stall with out the door locked and a army of football player came

i chickened out and locked the door as i did not fancy dieing

gangsta1022
12-31-2007, 12:48 PM
hehe i done a prank recently there was a dude in the cubicle next to me so my prank was to put a fire cracker (or whatever there called) into the toilet where i am i do light it run outside and look round the corner and all you see is this gigantic wave of water splash to both sides over cubicles (cant spell i know ) the guy was pissed off no surprise there:D

robert.glynn
01-04-2008, 07:25 AM
I was dared to go into as public men's roon and turn the water valve off in the toilet stall and flush the toiet so that the next person to use the toilet could not flush it. Then I sat in another stall masterbating untill some one came in and took a shit in the first stall. After they left, I want into their stall and picked up the turd they left behind and held it, and smelled it and even kissed it while I masturbated. It was very hot.

glue
01-04-2008, 07:54 AM
who are the people that dared you "insane"

unicycledale
01-04-2008, 08:20 AM
i have stood in a cubicle naked for 5 mins with the door unlocked and a person walked in. i have also been dared to sit on a toilet seat that had pee and crap on.

Dareholic
09-26-2012, 01:39 PM
I only use ones I know are going to be clean. :eek:

Secretfun
09-09-2014, 09:39 AM
I have jerked off into urinals and also onto toilet seats for other guys to find and done the same in a female toilet too.

Truckernaut42
09-09-2014, 02:52 PM
pissed at a urinal in the buff

rhode64
09-13-2014, 02:11 PM
I have walked into a public loo in a carpark naked and gone for a piss.
I have also stood by the sinks naked and masterbated .
I have also gone into a loo in just a pair of shorts dropped them to the floor and gone for a piss .

_User
09-15-2014, 09:11 AM
I masturbated in a public toilet today and even though it was locked, it was still hot.