PDA

View Full Version : Describe your room *insert stars or x's here*

Jillers
02-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Ello lovley lovers..
*shudders* creepy. Okay disregard the greeting
So the name says it pretty much, just like describe it...

What? you haven't started yet?
MEAN. Just do it! C'mon, don't be difficult.
Fine, I'll do it.
You walk into my room and you'll most definitely find a mess, even if i just cleaned. On my white night-stand, beautifully complimenting my torquoise walls, you'll find an Ipod alarm clock, a pink lamp, a picture of the best guy anyone could date, and a black cell-phone chair that never has my cell in it because i'm always texting. A few kangaroo stuffed animals are on the top shelves of my white bookcase, "guarding" my countless journals below, but dont worry, those are only memory journals, my real diary is hidden in the vent, muhuhaha. a small TV rests on a white stand, next to a black Wii, it'll probably be on MTV or ABC Family, maybe TBS. Facing that is my bed, a queen size, white comforter and purple sheets and pillows, if it's made (FAT chance, btw) a small kangaroo stuffed animal my boyfriend got me will be placed in between the pillows, along with a lime green Ipod pillow. About 10 or 13 quotes in picture frames are hung around my wall, from Shakespear to Swift. A black makeshift desk (it's just a table for real) has my black ASUS laptop on it (ASUS sounds far too close to Anus for me not to mention it) and a quote from Mother Teresa, "Life is a game, play it.", is in a frame my BFFFLAA, Mikkey, made me, it has pawns, dice, cards and dominos glued around the edges and looks awesome. The window is in front of the desk, giving me a chance to look out onto our view of 6 acres, a reason to love the country. You'll pass that book case I mentioned to see a pathetic closet that makes me sad so I wont even mention it, next to which is a white vanity with a hair dryer and a straightner that work daily to coax my curls into straightness. A full length mirror and the door, which you're probably tempted to walk out of, is beside that. Then, next to my night stand, is a white chest of drawers containing PJs and panties, on top of that three creative writing awards share quarters with a soccer participation trophy, because I'm sporty like that.
There, now do what i did, but with your room. I believe you can find out a ton about a person by the way they write and how their room is, so go ahead, let me see into your soul.
*shudders* GAH! even creepier...

Jillers
02-06-2011, 01:16 PM
bumpity bump bump

Slugger
02-06-2011, 01:18 PM
I'm so confused on the meaning of this thread.?

Jillers
02-06-2011, 01:20 PM
just to describe your room,
just tell us how it looks =)