PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Cross-dressing Dares List Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

welshdresser
05-08-2012, 01:10 PM
dress in bra knickers stockings and heels. Get a cucumber and mark a line 8 inches down it from the tip. Now get on your knees in front of a mirror and suck it. Deep throat it until you can get it in to the 8 inch line. Try hard. Deep throat it for a minimum of 10 minutes. If you succeed in gettig to the 8 inch line, shove it up your ass to the same point and masturbate to orgasm. If you fail on the deep throating, shove it up your ass, hold it in with your knickers and spend the next 30 minutes like that. Remove and NO orgasm for at least 8 hours.

foofight
05-08-2012, 01:49 PM
well based on you signature this is yours...

dress in bra knickers stockings and heels. Get a cucumber and mark a line 8 inches down it from the tip. Now get on your knees in front of a mirror and suck it. Deep throat it until you can get it in to the 8 inch line. Try hard. Deep throat it for a minimum of 10 minutes. If you succeed in gettig to the 8 inch line, shove it up your ass to the same point and masturbate to orgasm. If you fail on the deep throating, shove it up your ass, hold it in with your knickers and spend the next 30 minutes like that. Remove and NO orgasm for at least 8 hours.

Username97
05-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Wear bright colored bra and thong, tank top and mini skirt. Shove a banana as far up your ass as you can. Now walk around your house. If it falls within 10 mins, you have restart.

Roberto16
05-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Put on a thong, bra, skirt, and a nice top. You must be wearing heels, because you will be walking. Put the key to a pair of hand cuffs or a paddle lock as far from your house as possible, once you hidden the key somewhere, go inside and dress up. USe some make up. Lock your hands behind your back and go get the key.

KinkyMaleWebcamSlav
05-10-2012, 11:05 AM
wear a thong in public sticking out of your jeans, try and bend over a lot

Username97
05-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Wear a bra and thong, go on chatroulette or omegle. You don;t have to show your face but make sure 3 people see

marylandguy
05-10-2012, 07:20 PM
wear a pair of granny panties and wear them with leggings so that everyone can see your panty line for a day

Lolbro
05-11-2012, 04:25 PM
No limits i see.

Crossdress fully and go out in public. Introduce yourself to 5 people and offer blow jobs to 5 guys. If anyone accepts you must do it

... and get yourself some limits

Fully crossdress in the slutiest outfit u have then go onto chatrolette and talk dirty to 5 people. Afterwards deep throt (sry cnt spell) a banana then give itself anal with the sane banana.

For mine, In visiting my parents so I have a wardrobe if a mums clothes. Can u make it semi-public please :) thnx

Danielr4888
05-11-2012, 04:28 PM
must sleep in bra and panties and u must wear some type of girly gown

marylandguy
05-11-2012, 04:31 PM
you must go try on a girly gown at a departmet store and then go and purchase it, immediatly go to the bathroom and put it on and go home

leafy1324
05-11-2012, 06:38 PM
where a dress and leggings that are as tight as possible and send me a video or pic with a link to it in a pm
likes crossdressing
limits public

littlescared
05-12-2012, 02:01 AM
This may boarder on your limits, but put on your sluttiest outfit and go check the mail, or if that is too far, stand in the door or window in it until 5 people pass.

Do your worst, lol.

paul19
05-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Alright you are going to be a young girl going into puberty for the next hour which means
you must watch disney channel or oxygen if your watchin tv. if not watching tv must have jonas brothers playing on your computer and dance every so often.
must be wearing a training bra or a bra not stuffed. have either a dress or a skirt on and full bottomed panties.(nothing sexy maybe even have cartoons on em if you have some) and cross your legs while seated. If you need to use the restroom must be seated, and better have a tampon in just in case.

Limits: no public, involving others. Nothing permament or messy.
Likes: Private humiliation ( an example only watch girly tv shows, read a girly book ect.) light bondage, Crossdressing.

Have: panties,leggings , knee high toe socks, booty shorts, bra, nail polish, small length of rope and Tampons, pads Plus other common house hold items.

Danielr4888
05-12-2012, 10:36 PM
you must wear bra panties and top and skirt

Lolbro
05-13-2012, 01:51 AM
you must wear bra panties and top and skirt

Put On heavy makeup and fully dress in whatever u want. Now go on chatrolkete and talk drty to 5 ppl. For mine make it semi-public. I'm still with my mum so jeep that in mind :)

paul19
05-13-2012, 10:15 AM
Put On heavy makeup and fully dress in whatever u want. Now go on chatrolkete and talk drty to 5 ppl. For mine make it semi-public. I'm still with my mum so jeep that in mind :)

For 1 day, you must wear bra and panties/thong under your cloths. The thong must be pulled above your pants/shorts the whole time. Also wear a shirt that is just short enough that it shows some skin when you bend over, but when standing it still covers everything. Be sure your shoes come untied if you go out :)

Likes: Private humiliation ( an example only watch girly tv shows, read a girly book ect.) light bondage, Crossdressing.

Have: panties,leggings , knee high toe socks, booty shorts, bra, nail polish, small length of rope and Tampons, pads Plus other common house hold items.

leafy1324
05-13-2012, 12:26 PM
Alright you are going to be a young girl going into puberty for the next hour which means
you must watch disney channel or oxygen if your watchin tv. if not watching tv must have jonas brothers playing on your computer and dance every so often.
must be wearing a training bra or a bra not stuffed. have either a dress or a skirt on and full bottomed panties.(nothing sexy maybe even have cartoons on em if you have some) and cross your legs while seated. If you need to use the restroom must be seated, and better have a tampon in just in case. then upload it to a website or send me a vieo of you doing it

paul19
05-13-2012, 02:20 PM
lol really...? You just copied and pasted the dare I just gave somebody and added one line to it. I can do the same watch.

For 1 day, you must wear bra and panties/thong under your cloths. The thong must be pulled above your pants/shorts the whole time. Also wear a shirt that is just short enough that it shows some skin when you bend over, but when standing it still covers everything. Be sure your shoes come untied if you go out, then upload it online.

Have: panties,leggings , knee high toe socks, booty shorts, bra, nail polish, small length of rope and Tampons, pads Plus other common house hold items

Lolbro
05-14-2012, 10:55 AM
lol really...? You just copied and pasted the dare I just gave somebody and added one line to it. I can do the same watch.

For 1 day, you must wear bra and panties/thong under your cloths. The thong must be pulled above your pants/shorts the whole time. Also wear a shirt that is just short enough that it shows some skin when you bend over, but when standing it still covers everything. Be sure your shoes come untied if you go out, then upload it online.

Have: panties,leggings , knee high toe socks, booty shorts, bra, nail polish, small length of rope and Tampons, pads Plus other common house hold items

Wear the sluttiest outfit u own then strip inferno of a mirror while sucking on a Bannana. Then spank yourself 5 times really hard with a racket of some sort.

Can u make my dare semi-public that involves going outside. P.s I'm visiting my mum so I have a mothers wardrobe so go nuts :)

welshdresser
05-16-2012, 10:57 AM
Crossdress as fully as you can , stuff your bra. Include external clothes (skirt / dress / blouse. Cover with male clothes / big coat and go outside to a quiet secluded place.

Once there you must discard your male clothes and also change into any female shoes you have. You must stay changed until you have managed to walk at least 150 paces away from your male clothes.
PM me with exactly what you wear and whether you succeed in doing the dare

YesVery
05-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Wear panties and a bra, for 3 hours. and then masturbate your pussy (ass) to achieve an 2 orgasms.

Lolbro
05-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Wear panties and a bra, for 3 hours. and then masturbate your pussy (ass) to achieve an 2 orgasms.

Crossdress fully then talk to at least 10 people on chatroulrlette while touching yourself.

For mine make it SEMI-public with a SLIGHT chance of being caught.

welshdresser
05-19-2012, 02:03 PM
wear a stuffed bra and girlie knickers under shorts and t shirt (tight). Now put a baggy casual jacket over the top. Go for a bicycle ride, and when you feel confident, completely unzip your casual jacket. Keep riding. Now you are forbidden to zip it back up for 10 minutes, regardless of who you come across.

Username97
05-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Wear a bra, thong, and miniskirt. Put a banana or cucumber in your ass. Now you can a jacket on and go for a walk at night for 5 minutes, but if the banana or cucumber falls out, then add another 10 minutes

Infectedmushroomfan
05-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Bra connection wedgie feel your bra cups with shaving cream

snowpro2000
05-21-2012, 06:16 AM
wear panties, stuffed bra, top, top girl jeans, and high heels, and go out and ask if you can have sex with a guy

welshdresser
05-21-2012, 01:59 PM
2 used pairs of knickers... one worn normally, the other on your head for 1 hour, crotch over your nose

Infectedmushroomfan
05-23-2012, 04:44 PM
I want you to go the nearest store that sells wedding dresses ( be Sher when you arrive you are already whering a stuffed bra and thong) then you must ask the sells person to help you pick out 3 dresses that might look good on you.... You must try on all three and make Sher the sell parson tells you what they think about the dress

Blue Griffin
05-23-2012, 04:54 PM
So that's not public for you, or did you not see his limits?
Anyway: fill 3 balloons with active yeast mix. Tie it off and stuff one in you pants, then two each in a bra cup. Congrats your pregnant and will develop as time goes on. Wear for as long as you want.

Username97
05-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Wear a thong, miniskirt, stuffed bra, and tank top. Now put on the most slutty make up you can.Now you have to walk around your room acting slutty (bending over and showing ass, talking like one, etc.)

Blue Griffin
05-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Try these:

Put a pair of panties on your head and then a cap over it so it is covered. Now take a hour walk. You cannot touch the hat, unless it falls off.

and

Wear a pair of pantyhose/stocking on your arms for 15 minutes, but the feet/ends must be tied together.

Girls rock
05-24-2012, 06:30 PM
Wear a dress and high heals and go for a walk around the block.

Username97
05-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Put a thong in a shoulder wedgie and put the shortest dress you have over it. Now either walk around your house bending over for 10 minutes or run two blocks like this.

welshdresser
05-25-2012, 01:16 PM
crossdress and go for a walk outdoors. Go somewhere where peole will be nearby but you can avoid them if you need to. Dont forget to stuff your bra

paul19
05-30-2012, 09:58 PM
insert a carrot in your ass. then put on a tight thong. then put on a dress. it must be above your knees and tight. after that you must clean your house entirely. oh ya you must also be wearing high heels and listening to stripper music.

*extra* spank yourself every 10 minutes.

Blue Griffin
05-30-2012, 10:16 PM
Tape tampons to your nipples like nipple covers. Then paint a heart on your private hair with nail polish. Keep for 2 hour.

Girls rock
05-31-2012, 03:08 PM
Put on a full girl outfit before bed for a week straight.

Closet Sissy
05-31-2012, 11:03 PM
Wear the smallest thong you can find for 72 hours. You can't take it off for anything, but can move it aside to use the bathroom.

idlersdream
06-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Paint your toenails red and keep them like that for a week.

Username97
06-03-2012, 02:05 PM
Wear a bright colored thong and bra and put into a bra connection wedgie. Now clean the house with windows open for 10 minutes.

Pupzboy
06-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Dress like your advatar then then give urself a haning wedgie in similar way 2 advatar

Closet Sissy
06-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Dress like your advatar then then give urself a haning wedgie in similar way 2 advatar

You must put panties on now and you must leave them on until the next time you have to pee. Once you feel the urge to pee, you must pee in that spot. Then you make take them off and put them in your mouth for 15 minutes. Don't forget to tape them in.

j1991
06-06-2012, 09:54 AM
wear lingerie under your normal clothes, if daring black panties and bra

ad699
06-06-2012, 08:45 PM
wear lingerie under your normal clothes, if daring black panties and bra

I dare you to do your dare!

Blue Griffin
06-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Wear a bra as a blindfold at night. If you can't then wear a bra on your head for 5 minutes during the day.

Username97
06-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Wear a bra and thong in a bra connection wedgie. Now put on a long coat or street clothes and walk to the store. You must stay in the for 10 minutes. Then, go to a bathroom stall and turn the bra connection wedgie into a shoulder wedgie. Walk home in the shoulder wedgie.

hellothere
06-10-2012, 07:20 AM
Sleep in a thong for a night.

welshdresser
06-11-2012, 10:01 AM
select 3 objects for anal masturbation. all different sizes. Crossdress as fully as you can, then insert one in your anus: choose it by numbering them 1,3,5 and then open a book at random. Whichever odd page number ending you have is the one you use - if its a 5,7 or 9 then 5 is 1 7 is 3 and 9 is 5.

Once inserted pull your knickers over it and keep it in for 15 minutes. If you fail, you must attempt with another object.

Studly
06-11-2012, 05:49 PM
wear lingerie with stuffing in the bra (with nothing else on) whenever you're by yourself. If you're home alone, you must spend the majority of the time somewhere you would get caught if someone walked in the door

Username97
06-13-2012, 06:56 PM
Wear a thong, stuffed bra, short shorts, and tube top. Now walk around your house cleaning and dancing like a slut until you are finished cleaning your whole house.

thorax0311
06-13-2012, 07:09 PM
wear a thong and a skirt and give yourself a wedgie

likes crossdressing wedgies spanking public
dislike scat blood

Username97
06-14-2012, 05:57 PM
Wear panties, bra, short shorts, and girly top. Give yourself a bra connection wedgie and walk around your neighborhood for 10 minutes at night.

hunter
06-15-2012, 06:44 AM
go to the toilet and empty out then but on a diaper and fully crossdress as a maid you must clean the house and stay in your outfit untill you have soiled yourself

Username97
06-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Put on a thong, bra, and makeup. Now either get the mail or hogtie yourself for 10 minutes in front of your house at night.

Daruth
06-16-2012, 05:26 PM
Butt plug your arse and then put panties on to secure even tighter

welshdresser
06-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Roll a dice: remember the number. Next..

crossdress fully as you can. Wear a skirt and blouse, making sure the blouse is a bit see through. Wear a black bra underneath, so it shows quite well through the blouse.

Now stuff the bra, then cover up with male clothes by putting on trousers and a baggy top. Go out for a walk, a public place, where you know what you are wearing but no one else can see. You have to cross your arms in front to hide your stuffed bra from showing its shape.

Now the tricky part, you must walk past the nember of people you rolled on the dice with your arms flat at your side.
Later, you must walk for the number of minutes you rolled on the dice without your baggy jumper on. I know its a bit public, but you can choose the location to make it do'able.

Make mine semi public but doable, not suicidal!

cropetn03
06-21-2012, 11:43 AM
crossdress for atleast 3 hours with a but plug in

Username97
06-23-2012, 03:55 PM
Wear a stuffed bra and thong in front of a window for 20 minutes.

burning 7
06-24-2012, 01:54 AM
wear a black bra and pink thong. then wear normal pants but a white shirt over it. as the day progresses stuff the bra a little more every hour and pull you pants down a little each time. so that as the day goes on it gets more noticable what you are wearing

ThaMan
06-24-2012, 07:37 AM
Simple one:

Wear a thong, make sure your jeans are on level with the waistband of the thong. Now go to a supermarket and bend down to look at the bottom self.

Bonus points for doing it in front of teenage girls.

just_some_guy
06-24-2012, 05:30 PM
This is a little complicated but should be interesting

You start with 10 points, and must wear a bra and panties or a swimsuit

Choose your outfit:
No additional clothes: -6 points
Dress: -4 points
Skirt: -3 points
Blouse: -1 point
Pantyhose/tights: -1 point
Garter stockings: -2 points
Shirt: +2 points
Shorts: +2 points
Pants: +5 points

Now choose your shoes:
High heels: -3 points
Low heels or wedges: -2 points
Woman's flats: -1 point
No shoes: 0 points
Flipflops: +1 point
Woman's sneakers: +1 point
Men's shoes: +3 points

Add/subtract your points, and multiply the number by 10. Spend that many minutes walking outside, wherever you want.

ad699
06-26-2012, 09:18 PM
wear a pink dress,shoes,makeup,nail polish and some jewlery

shackled
06-26-2012, 09:36 PM
Pierce your ears, wear pink high heels, short skirt, pink bra and white blouse!

Tiden
06-26-2012, 11:28 PM
Wear a summer dress, sandles, and paint your toenails to match your dress.

Username97
06-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Dress like a little girl (princess dress, panties) and sit in the corner while spanking yourself for 20 minutes.

SamanthaCD92
06-29-2012, 05:48 AM
I saw a points game posted by "Just_some_guy"
and didnt dare try it myself, and decided i might restructure it a little.

as i think the concept alone, is fantastic. but thought the sytem might work better in other ways. Here is what i came up with:

You begin this challenge by wearing Bra + Panties, OR a Women's Swimsuit:
You also start with a bse level of 10 points
Add up the points for what you are going to wear...

Here is a list of items, with a points cost...

Choose your outfit:
No additional clothes: 25 points
Dress: 10 points
Leggings: 8 points
Skirt: 7 points
Blouse: 6 points
Women's Shorts: 5 points
Stuffed Bra: 5 points
Pantyhose/tights: 5 point
Garter stockings: 5 points
Shirt: -5 points
Men's Shorts: -5 points
Trousers/Pants: -10 points

Now choose your shoes:
High heels: 15 points
Low heels or wedges: 10 points
Woman's flats: 8 points
No shoes: 5 points
Flipflops: 2 point
Trainers/sneakers: -5 points
Men's shoes: -5 points

Now you have calculated how many points you have earnt (not forgetting the 10 points you began with!)
Take your number of points, and subtract this from 60. This is the amount of minutes you must spend walking somewhere outside, anywhere of your choice (not your own garden)

Easy example:
starting with = 10 points +
No additional clothes = 25 points +
High heels = 15 points
Total = 50 points
60 - 50 = 10 minutes walking outside.

For an easier option for shy people like me.
if you would preferr to not go outside, you may choose to DOUBLE your time, to spend this long on chat roulette/omegle, instead of outside

(Example as above)
10 minutes x 2 = 20 minutes on chatroulette/omegle.

Thanks for reading.
Samanthacd92
([email protected])

LuckyFox
06-29-2012, 07:28 AM
Next time you're home alone, dress up completely in your sisters clothes(if you don't have a sister, use your mother's clothes, girlfriends clothes,...) and act asif you are her for a while (choose how long).

dareme2do
06-30-2012, 09:59 AM
Put on a dress of your sisters/mums/gf and dance around the room for half a hour

MisterCreeper
06-30-2012, 01:39 PM
wear the sexiest panties and bra you can underneath your clothes.

Username97
07-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Wear a thong and give yourself a shoulder. Now put some street clothes on and walk outside, you can't go back inside until you have cum twice.

kittenkiller
07-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Hey everyone I just need a dare
My limits are major public and cumming

MisterCreeper
07-03-2012, 07:47 AM
to skip kittinkiller because ITS THE WRONG FORUM:
you must wear a buttbra in public under normal clothes (thanks qatguy!:D ) you basically stuff a bra and wear the cups on your butt! he can explain it better than me.

Blue Griffin
07-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Mumble, Mutter, Gripe.... Sorry, anyway:
Congrads your a female Arabian camel for 1 hour. Wear flip flips, a skirt, no panties, a bra on your back, a tan top, heavy mascara, and socks on your feet.
Walk on all fours for half the time.

just_some_guy
07-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Put on a bikini and heels. Fill two balloons with ice-cold water and use them as breasts. After ten minutes, lie on your back and pop the baloons

Narria
07-03-2012, 06:26 PM
were a tight fitting thong and the shortest skirt you have with high heels the higher the better. then go shopping for items on the bottom shelf

Username97
07-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Wear a thong and bra. Now give yourself a bra connection wedgie in front of the window for 30 minutes.

just_some_guy
07-04-2012, 12:00 AM
were a tight fitting thong and the shortest skirt you have with high heels the higher the better. then go shopping for items on the bottom shelf

Please read my limits, and try again.

ad699
07-04-2012, 06:03 AM
Dress up completely as a girl!:o

just_some_guy
07-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Dress up completely as a girl!:o

You seem to have no limits, so this should be fun.
Go to a nightclub dressed as a woman and try to pull a guy.

If this is to extreme for you, put some limits in your signature and PM me for a different dare

Blue Griffin
07-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Dress in heels, tights, dress, and a bra. Fill 2 balloons up a lot, to huge size. Now put them in the bra. Jump up and down 10 times while laughing in front of a window. OR Jump up and down 100 times shouting "Look at my boobies bounce."

ReadyforCam
07-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Put on a bra, panties, wig, lipstick, blush, and a school girl's uniform (or just a skirt and cute top if you can't do the school girl's uniform). Tie your legs to a chair and spend a half-hour doing homework. If you are good and manage to get an assignment done, you may masturbate and come as long as your legs stay tied to the chair. If not, you must spank yourself 30 times.

Username97
07-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Wear a thong, stuffed bra, miniskirt, and tube top. Also put on red lipstick and heavy eye makeup. Now clean your house while listening to music. While cleaning act like a slut (bending over showing your ass, moving like one, etc.) for 30 minutes.

just_some_guy
07-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Put on a bikini and heels.
You now have a choice. You can either stand in front of an open window for 30 minutes or go out into your backyard kick off your heels and sunbathe for 15 minutes.

welshdresser
07-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Your dare is to dress up in your favourite xdress outfit, as fully as you can. Wear make up if you have it. Tie a weight of some sort to your balls and spend the next hour practising walking in high heels. If you get bored and stop, you must first spank your balls once for every minute left

ososlo
07-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Get dressed in ur favorite outfit and go on cr and do what anyone tells u to do.

HotandJuicy
07-12-2012, 12:07 PM
wear a girls swimsuit next time you go to the pool. Has to be visible for at least 1 hour

foofight
07-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Wear a thong/panties and a bra under your clothes for a week

Something on cr please

welshdresser
07-12-2012, 01:15 PM
go on cr fully xdressed and stay on until someone you chat to says you have permission to get changed back. Whilst on CR do whatever you are told.

startattoo2
07-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Shave your entire body from neck down, fully cross dress wearing a short black dress, fishnets, and heels with massive fake boobs. Full thick make up and put a butt plug up your ass too, now spend 3 hours like this.

Username97
07-15-2012, 06:23 PM
Wax your legs, paint all your nails pink, and put on makeup. You have to wear a bright thong and stuffed bra with a miniskirt and tank top. You can either go for a walk in public until you pass 3 people or go on Chatroulette or Omegle until you have talked with 3 people for more than 10 seconds.

samana44
07-23-2012, 09:51 AM
Put on some lacy thong and women shorts and go for a run. When you see a group of women, bend over as if you were having a breathe and expose your thong! How many girls will you flash?

For me: undies flashing/semi public dares please :)

just_some_guy
07-23-2012, 10:35 AM
Put on panties, a bra, nude suspender stockings and a corset. Now put on a pair of trousers that are at least 2 inches too big for you at the waist and with too short legs (with no belt), a sleeveless t-shirt 2 sizes too big, and low-cut shoes. Go about your day wearing this and nothing else.

andiman
07-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Well I think you should Paint your toes red and your finger nails if possible, wear some nice panties and panty hose and a bra, over this a light blouse and Jeans, (gurl Jeans if you have them or boy jeans if you don't. Then go in some store looking for a nice Little Black Dress.
You will accept any help from the sales ladies in choosing a look and style that is good for you. (you can say its for a girlfriend)

just_some_guy
07-24-2012, 10:16 AM
Please read my limits, that is too public.

CrossDressSlut
07-24-2012, 11:00 AM
for you, you must dress in the most formal female outfit you can, so a smart longish skirt and shirt with bra & knickers. Under stated make up, so no bright red lipstick and no goth style eye liner haha, then you must act in a secretary like manner. Ring people up, if your daring, speak in a female accent if not just normally, the punishment for not completing any of this? enforced chastity until the 13th of August

welshdresser
07-25-2012, 01:21 PM
First take a long bath or shower. Then put on bra (padded) and stockings, garter belt too if you have it. Heels are a requirement. Insert a butt plug. If you don't have one then improvise. Now shave your pubic region completely smooth before sliding on your sexiest knickers.

Next, stand in front of the mirror and apply your make up. Take time and care to do it properly. If you have a wig, wear it throughout this dare. Your butt plug should still be in.

Kneel in front of the mirror and spend 5 minutes giving a blow job to any phallic shaped object you can get. Do it properly, act the part.

Now, fix your make up and if necessary put male clothes on top of what you are wearing. Replace your heels with normal shoes and remove the wig. You're going out - anywhere you choose, but it must be a minimum of 5 minutes away from where you live, and you should choose a location quiet enough that you can change back into your heels and wig and shed your male clothes. You must be fully crossdressed out doors for 15 minutes - it can be in the countryside a park or a carpark or a shopping mall ... your choice! It can be late at night when quiet or middle of the day.

Dont forget, your butt plug must be in all this time, until you get home. If you successfully complete this dare you may cum on return, otherwise no cumming for 48 hours Let me know how it goes

kindagrrly
07-26-2012, 09:23 PM
get fully xdressed and tie yourself up so you can untie yourself but it might take a little bit. it's quite risky which is quite arousing:p oh and i can't go public

Username97
07-31-2012, 04:59 PM
Wear a thong and stuffed bra. Now put on eye shadow and red lipstick. Stay like this for 30 minutes while cleaning.

charli7
08-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Wear stockings with no socks,bright or dark (no white!) panties and bra under a light colored shirt and pants. If you feel daring, very light pink nail polish as well, and go buy fastfood, eat it IN.

kindagrrly
08-03-2012, 09:25 AM
make that 34 weeks of chastity :p okay, you have to wear really girly panties only. no thongs, no lingerie. try to get ones with horses on em. in pink of course!

unknownperson
08-05-2012, 09:23 AM
You are only aloud to wear pantyhose and a bra for a month

Blue Griffin
08-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Kinda tough to do.... If your going in public thats not going to work.

Anyway, Enjoy making up one side if your face and wearing a bra with one cup stuffed. Sit in front of an open window for 5 minutes.

unknownperson
08-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Seems simple you do it too but for half an hour
I want something embarrassing

Blue Griffin
08-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Please put some likes and limits then.

If public: get dressed in a curlers/pigtails depending on your hair, very noticable makeup, really stuffed bra, tight shirt, regular shoes, and bring heels. Wear a hoodie, walk 10 minutes away from your house at dusk. Once you are there take off the sweatshirt, put on your heels, and walk back.

If not: put on a pair of panties and bra. Use a butt bra (cups on cheeks, legs in arm holes.) by stuffing it with socks to make your booty massive. Stuff you chest too. Wear a skirt as a top, and tight skirt. Add heeled boots. Make up your face and hair. Now sing "Barbie girl" and "Milkshake" out loud shaking your boot and breast as loud as you can with the music blaring with the windows open. Do cam if you want.

unknownperson
08-06-2012, 09:36 AM
You do it as well and pm me a vid of it
limits ILLEG, BUT INSERTION

ad699
08-06-2012, 11:13 AM
put on a pink bra,pink panties,pink dress,pink makeup,and pink shoes!And make sure the makeup your wearing is very noticeable!

My limits: Public

kindagrrly
08-06-2012, 08:57 PM
make an album of you fully crosdressed!:p no face if you don't wanna.

laraw
08-07-2012, 12:49 AM
Next time you feel the urge to pee, insert a butt plug and put on a thong. Dress normal above those. Now find a public toilet with urinals, make sure you are alone there, drop your pants to your ankles and slide you thong to the side. Now have a pee wearing a butt plug and a thong, hope you don't get caught.

Have fun.

(if it is too public for you, give it a try anyway or do this (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=598869&postcount=1809) instead)

ark_nekko
08-07-2012, 09:39 AM
i dare you to get dressed, in full fem. put on a blind fold, and headphones while listening to brittany spears. i forgot to mention, you need to be tied down if you can to a chair or bed. the dare, while you are tied down, blind folded, and listening to music, you also have to keep your dick hard for 10 min. no touching. just by thought alone. do this at night, or if your really darring, do it durring the day time :)

welshdresser
08-07-2012, 12:52 PM
dress as folows: thong (sexiest panties if no thong), bra (stuffed), Corset, assuming it can go under bra. Highest heels you own, fishnets, long coat.

Now get made up and go outside somewhere of your choosing, wearing your wig too.

Your task is to leave your coat somewhere and walk 100 paces away from it, before returning.

Feel free to wear normal shoes until you get to where you are going to do the dare. Also, feel free to do it at night. Not required, but if you do it with a butt plug inserted PM me and I will do it too.

Girls rock
08-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Give yourself a bra connection wedgie wearing a dress every time you are home alone for one day

Spikerk712
08-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Wear the same pair of panties for the next 2 weeks
Nothing public pleas
And no pictures

Girls rock
08-12-2012, 11:53 AM
Wear girl clothes to bed for the next 2 weeks and wear panties for 2 days a week

ad699
08-12-2012, 08:18 PM
cross dress how ever you want!

Likes: poop,messy,banana,pee,anal,down the pants, cross dress, diaper, masturbation,messy pants, colour pink
dislikes: public,humiliation,pee drinking,eating poop

samana44
08-13-2012, 05:42 AM
Wear an entirely pink outfit: shoes, socks, bra,panties, top, skirt. Now, act as a slutty porn star, giving ablowjob to a banana. Record yourself and waatch the video 5 times before deleting it!

For me, panties or thongs flashing/accidental exposure please :)

Blue Griffin
08-18-2012, 10:25 AM
Wear a loose/ big pair of panties and shorts. You can only hike up the panties every 10 minutes. If they slide down past your shorts too bad!

welshdresser
08-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Crossdress completely at work... but do it at a time when there is no one else there, perhaps an evening. If you get seen, tell them you are going out to a fancy dress party.

1WannaPleaseYou
08-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Dress in regular clothes exceptfor an extremely stuffed bra and walk around the mall

Lolbro
08-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Dress in regular clothes exceptfor an extremely stuffed bra and walk around the mall

This forum has really died down seriously? What happened? Anyway you are to get dressed in your favourite girly outfit, yes that includes your makeup and your wig. Now go onto a video chat of some sort and pretend to be a real girl. if they fall for it then after 5 mins of chatting you must take ask them if they want to see your privates. If they at yes then show them your dick and take off your wig. Fool 5 people then you nay stop

welshdresser
08-26-2012, 03:57 PM
No limits?

Xdress, go to a bar and cruise for guys. Offer a blow job in the toilets until someone accepts or you get asked to leave. If someone accepts you need to do it

aomynonues
08-26-2012, 04:19 PM
put on some dancing attire and move to cyndi laupers 'girls just wanna have fun' (on repeat) for 20 minutes in front of your window. Never gave much thought to xdressing but i'll try it since i can do it/get away with it atm...go wild next person :)

WantsMaleBondage14
08-28-2012, 04:00 PM
wear a thong, bra (connected) and a dress, do your make up and edge three times then masturbate... you must keep the outfit on for 3 hours after... then you can clean....

Something I can do at night while others are still home!

ark_nekko
08-30-2012, 10:37 AM
wear a thong, bra (connected) and a dress, do your make up and edge three times then masturbate... you must keep the outfit on for 3 hours after... then you can clean....

Wait until 2 am. Get all dressed up in your sluttiest clothes. Tightest thong, Highest heels, biggest bra (stuff those bad boys lol) and tightest female top. Now I dare you for 10 minutes, to listen to spice girls with headphones in, and dance like a slutty girl would dance. Ya kno. (popping your butt, wiggling your hips. Sexy and seductively.)

outlaw2265
08-30-2012, 12:25 PM
Either before or after you eat dinner, you are to dress up in your sluttiest clothes and you have to go about your normal routine and you can not change until you have worn them for at least 12 hours. If you dress before you eat dinner, then you must go out for dinner instead of eating at home.

give me something to do at night while the roommates are still here/sleeping. 1st floor is living room and roommate 1 room, 2nd floor is kitchen and study room, 3rd floor is me and other roommate room and extra empty room.

slaveboy82
08-30-2012, 06:29 PM
Dress in the sluttiest outfit you can manage and do all the house work. Just be careful not to wake your roommates.
For mine I would like an extended period over the weekend possibly including public. I have an extensive collection. Of female clothes including but not limited to maids dress, corset, breast forms, dresses, heels, garter clips for the corset, panty hose, bras panties, makeup, nail polish, if I don't have it then a shopping trip may be in order I will let you know. Please make it a challenge I haven't had a good dare in a while on here.

SissyAlexa
08-31-2012, 01:59 AM
Wear some sexy lingerie and the maids outfit and heels whenever you want to do anything around the house, then you must go to the mall dressed as passable as possible (if that's a limit, just wear lingerie) Then go into the female toilet and edge 5 times before going off to buy some more lingerie, make sure the shop assistant knows you are buying for yourself.

For me, I don't have much at them moment, so if anyone could tell me what to buy during my next shopping trip would be great

welshdresser
08-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Next trip to the Mall, buy yourself some pink panties, make sure they are a size too small for you. Go change in the toilets (put them on). Next, go back and ask if they have a matching bra. When they ask "to match what" you show them your panties and say "these"!

I'm in alone tonight for a few hours. I cant go out but I won't be disturbed in the house. I plan to be xdressed all evening so dare me something to do whilst dressed please

MisterCreeper
08-31-2012, 03:12 PM
i need to get back into this thread...

you have to dress as a maid. clean the house.
dress as a schoolgirl. study 5 random articles on wikipedia for 20 minutes each.
and then finish in your panties!

Daruth
08-31-2012, 07:11 PM
You have to wear all pink girl clothes and dance like a ballarina.

HotandJuicy
09-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Wear the tightest bra and panties you own under your clothes for a week. If you get even slightly aroused you must play with yourself till you finish and swallow every little drop of cum.

WantsMaleBondage14
09-08-2012, 01:22 PM

stevewilson
09-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Wear a slutty outfit and stand by a window open with the lights on and edge 3 times

sissydiapers
09-09-2012, 09:52 AM
just give me something to do, and make it hard and long lasting

Blue Griffin
09-09-2012, 11:08 AM
This is for stevewilliso since Sissy broke the rules and forgot to leave a dare for him.

Your to put on makeup, but not normally. Paint the bottom on a pie pan how you want to make your makeup to look. Then fill the rest with whipped/shaving cream. Now pie yourself and see how pretty you look.

MisterCreeper
09-10-2012, 02:04 PM
crossdress on chatroullette with a mask on your face! you have to get 3 people to call you a horney little slut!

WantsMaleBondage14
09-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Wear the tightest bra and panties you own under your clothes for a week or you know what to do...

Something I can do at night in my room while others are home!

hats
09-11-2012, 07:27 PM
where panties at night and rub yourself till you cum

anything is fine

Itchynugat
09-16-2012, 10:04 AM
Buy/make a cream pie. Put on a maid's/waitress's/serving girl's uniform, including stockings, heels, and makeup. Then, serve the pie to every chair in your house, with your heels firmly together, bending only at the waist until the pie rests on the seat of each chair, with your face never more than an inch away from it.

Blue Griffin
09-16-2012, 06:55 PM
GOOD DARE! (High fives you.)

Dress up as a slutty cheerleader. (thong, really short skirt, small top, bra stuffed with giant pompoms, and a bondage mask. Do a cheer shaking your pompoms every time. The cheer?
Give me a P! (Sit on a pie, keep sitting.)
Give me a I! (Stuff a pie in the front of your thong.)
Give me a E! (Pleasure yourself front and back)
What's that spell? PIE! Tongue a pie for 3 minutes.

CrossDressSlut
09-16-2012, 10:50 PM
Put on a bikini and heels. Fill two balloons with ice-cold water and use them as breasts. After ten minutes, lie on your back and pop the baloons

samana44
09-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Watch a random girly music playlist on youtube. Everytime you see one of the following, do the dare associated:

-lady Gaga: strip to bra and panties and yell "I'm a free bitch" during the entire song

-rihanna: put on a white girly shirt, sing "umbrealla" under a cold shower

-katy perry: put whipped cream under your bra and panties!

MisterCreeper
09-17-2012, 09:29 AM
nice ones itchynugget and blue griffin! i clap at your epicness!

you must go to a store. buy a cute pair of girly panties. BUT you have to bend over at the waist exposing the ones youre already wearing!

hats
09-17-2012, 04:32 PM
nice

but you must go to victoreas secret and ask the sales lady to help youpick something out for yourself make atleast 1 purchase

WantsMaleBondage14
09-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Wear the tightest bra and panties you own under your clothes tomorrow.

Something I can do at night in my room while others are home!

ark_nekko
09-18-2012, 05:33 AM
Paint your toe nails and keep for a week. Now edge 3 times in private. The 4th time, I dare you to masterbate to completion right outside your roommates door. You can't make any sounds what so ever when you cum

andiman
09-23-2012, 12:35 PM
You are to go shopping for the following items while wearing your boy clothes.
1. Ladies purse.
2. One pair of knee high nylon stockings.
3. One bra.
You are to buy all of these items at the same time at a store like Walmart.
When you return home you are to put on your panties, and bra (no other clothes). Then put on a heavy coat of lipstick and paint your finger and toe nails with your polish. After your nails are dry, put on your nylons and heels. Then pick up your purse with your left hand. You are not to put it down for any reason. You are to stay dressed like this and carry your purse around the house for two hours.

Closet Sissy
09-24-2012, 10:50 AM
for the next 24 hours you have to be wearing a gstring,bikini top, bikini bottom and tights. You can wear these underneath your normal clothes.

Something I can do while studying would be good.

Also, maybe something to do at class as long as people won't know.

Blue Griffin
09-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Draw 3 hearts on your body in lipstick while in class.

sian
09-24-2012, 05:50 PM
Go to a public toilet wearing normal clothes, but a bra under your top. When in the toilet fill two balloons with water, as big as you like. Either put them in your bra there or go into a stall to do it. Take a photo and either pop the balloons making your top wet or just take them out again.

Crossdressing dare for my hubby please. No pain, or messy or illegal.x

welshdresser
09-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Stockings, suspender belt filled bra and womens panties under jeans and jumper. Go outside to a public place, shopping mall etc and shop for lingerie. If an assistant asks you for help you must accept. When they ask what size, tell them "about my size"

sian
09-26-2012, 09:16 PM
Put on your sexiest outfit and really bright make up. Stand in a window of your house facing the road fully dressed with your feet tied together and your hands tied(or handcuffed) behind your back. Stay like this for 30 minutes. You can dive or jump out of the way if someone comes but every time you do this you have to add 10 minutes to the time standing.

sian
09-26-2012, 09:17 PM
Put on your sexiest outfit and really bright make up. Stand in a window of your house facing the road fully dressed with your feet tied together and your hands tied(or handcuffed) behind your back. Stay like this for 30 minutes. You can dive or jump out of the way if someone comes but every time you do this you have to add 10 minutes to the time standing.

I forgot to mention dares for my hubby please!!

xBoyinathongx
09-28-2012, 09:57 AM
Make him wear (and hide under his clothes) bras and panties during the whole week.

sian
09-28-2012, 10:28 AM
I like that one, my hubby is going to have a fun week next week!!

For next week whenever you're home alone you must wear your highest heels, bra and a thong and only that!!

Again dares for hubby please!!

Blue Griffin
09-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Pm five GD members. Each one chooses an female article of clothing. He can only wear the choosen items for 12 hours in your home.

xBoyinathongx
09-28-2012, 06:30 PM
On one day of the week next week you'll spend the day with a bra connection wedgie.

theboygirl
09-29-2012, 07:18 AM
For the next week you must wear a bra, panties, and the highest heels you own all the time. If you are going out then you dont have to wear heels

Blue Griffin
09-29-2012, 07:23 AM
Wear this as best you can, and just stay at a window:

On you birthday you should be treated like royalty. So let's start with a crown. Put a bra on your head, cups on top, arm staps facing forward. Stuff the bra and put a pair of rumba/ruffeled panties over that with the bra cups sticking our of the leg holes, stuff the bra cups a lot. Tie/tape/paper clip the arm straps together so the connect at your nose and surround you eyes. In lipstick draw a heart on your chin. Add mascarea, lipstick, and eye shadow. Get some pink streamers and put some under the back of the panties so they stay there and have them to come to halfway down your back. Wear a bra and skirt as your top. draw the female gender symbol on your belly in pink lipstick with the cross over your belly button and the circle above. Get a long skirt and petticoats, wear just a butt bra under it. (if it won't stay up add a thong.). Heels, nail polish, a boa, and if possible girly leg warmers on you arms. Now that your ready princess go take a walk around the block queen waving to you admirers. If you don't want to interact with them, just stay in your yard or in front of a window.

sian
09-29-2012, 10:17 PM
Tomorrow you have to wear a red thong as underwear that must be visible above the top of your trousers, as in pulled up high. Feel free to wear whatever top you want. Then you must either bend down or lift up your top four times during the day when there is a chance that someone may see it.

Dares for my hubby please.x

welshdresser
09-30-2012, 02:22 PM
your hubby is to dress up in stuffed bra, panties and stockings. Heels too, the higher the better. If he doesnt have any then you need to take him shopping - go to a shoe shop with him and ask the assistant for some black patent heels for your husband. He just sits there and blushes. :). He can be wearing male clothes for the shopping trip, but must have the rest of the outfit underneath

Once back home, he is to wear his outfit for a whole evening, when he will be your slave. Make his face up as well as you can. He must at some point in the evening, serve you drinks, act as a footstool for your feet, lick you to orgasm while you watch porn.

If you can do this bit then even better: wearing as above, put a dress on him and order pizza / some sort of takeout. When it arrives, he must answer the door and collect it.

hats
10-01-2012, 02:09 PM
dress in your sluttyest outfit wear heels a thong skirt and skimpy top get all dolled up and get a dildo and start to ride it till orgasm make sure when you cum its on a mirror and be sure to lick it all up

qatguy
10-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Put on a diaper, a bra then a dress and wig on over those. Go get the mail outside with bare feet. Have fun.

Slave(:
10-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Put on a thong, stuffed bra, and a dress and a wig. Go outside atleast if you are daring though, go to the mall.

P.s. this is a girl :p

laraw
10-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Bind back your boobs, put on a strap-on. Put on some loose pants and a t-shirt. If you can, draw your self a little mustache. Order yourself some food and try to talk in a deep masculine voice when ordering, try to barf or fart when you receive the food.

Hope its not too public, have fun.

Infectedmushroomfan
10-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Make your self duck tape panties and bra then stuff your bra with water ballons.. Where your panties and stuffed bra under your close when ever your at your house for a weak.

theboygirl
10-12-2012, 04:51 PM
wear a blouse and a mini skirt with high heels hogties and gag your self for at least an hour

dareme2do
10-13-2012, 12:38 AM
Your going to be a nice sissy nd get everything waxed in a beauty saloon then you are going to wear tight heels tight top and skirt nd walk round 4 5 hours

Make mine a whole day involve changes activities all that

Dislike:Anal Pain*

YourMaleSub
10-13-2012, 12:49 AM
You're gonna be stuck as a sissy. Get yourself a lock of some kind. A padlock would be great. Now you can do this with multiple kinds of clothing. I recommend high heels with a strap that you can lock together, a corset, or female pants that you can lock together. After locking your clothes on, throw the keys of your little lock randomly in your front garden, and good luck finding them!

CrossDressSlut
10-14-2012, 02:02 AM
Wear a thong and put it in a bra-connection wedgie, wear this under your clothes ALL DAY
If you have no bra then it must be a shoulder wedgie

hats
10-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Wear some cheeky panties a bra mini skirt heels and girls hoodie and go about your everyday buissness

dareme2do
10-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Wear you most sketish outfit nd go for a nice stroll :)

Dislike:Anal Pain*

Blue Griffin
10-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Do a bra connection wedgie, but wear the bra backwards and use a Melvin for the wedgie to connect to the bra. Wear for 3 hours.

xBoyinathongx
10-17-2012, 12:43 AM
For a few days next week, hide a bra under your clothing.

goosechase
10-18-2012, 05:32 PM
dress in a bra, thong and dress and walk around the house for 5 minutes, then crawl around the house for 10 minutes.

looking for something to wear around the house and a task. thanks (:

i having bikinis, bathing suits, thongs, bras, dresses, g-strings, panties :D

sian
10-19-2012, 01:02 AM
Dress in a bra and thong. Make sure the thong is nice and high up you bottom. Stuff your bra with the biggest water balloons you can fit in them. Now it's time to do some exercises. 10 press ups 20 sit ups and 30 star jumps. Everytime a balloon falls out you have to add 10 more of that exercise. If you pop a balloon you have to replace it, spank your bottom 10 times and then carry on.

Dares for my hubby please!!x

goosechase
10-20-2012, 12:46 AM
hmm...

dress him up in a red thong and red bra with a white button up shirt and skirt.

if its not against his limits, finger him in the bum while giving him a hand job.

have fun ;)

theboygirl
10-21-2012, 01:09 AM
im not sure what your limits are so i want you to wear an overly stuffed black bra, white blouse, and a matching miniskirt
if anal:finger yourself for 5 minutes using butter as lube. then fuck yourself with a carrot or cucumber use 5 different positions for at least 5 minutes each or until you've cum in each position
if public: go to red lobster or denny's with heels and stockings added and order food sit with legs open but be sure no one sees
if neither:add panties and heels hogtie yourself for an hour. then stay like dressed like this for another 5 hours

WantsMaleBondage14
10-21-2012, 06:58 PM
put on some panties and bra (stuffed as much as you dare), then over them put a tight t-shirt and a short skirt. go outside for a nice long walk with just an overcoat on top... i hope it's not too windy

AMoney
10-21-2012, 08:33 PM
Dress up completly like a girl . Then roll 6 dice. Add up the numbers and after that amount of minutes is up you can remove 1 item of clothing. Then the time starts over and so on

I want something I can do within 30 minutes and it has to be inside. Make it fun please.

rhl
10-21-2012, 10:39 PM
I want something I can do within 30 minutes and it has to be inside. Make it fun please.

Your going to put on your high heels (the higher the better), micro mini skirt, a bra with a water balloons ( a couple of ladies socks with bird seed or uncooked rice looks better). Under your skirt you will wear boycut panties, you do want your cheeks to show. Now clean the kitchen and bathroom, Make sure you get on your hands and knees to scrub the floor!

Wants a public cross dressing dare, in a park or store, bicycle or unicycle ride. Have just about any type of ladies clothing out there. Panties, leggings, many pantyhose, stockings, garters, jegging, corset, t-shirt dresses, skirts( 6 inches to floor-denim, flowered, layered), blouses, bras, heeld shoes and boots and wedges. I also have diapers.
I frequently go to Walmart, and have taken many walks and a unicyle ride in skirts. On a dare with a D-Bra stuffed and form fitting white top, you could not only see the big boobs but the flowers on the bra.

sian
10-22-2012, 01:05 AM
You have to wear your shortest denim skirt, thong, suspenders and stockings, stuffed bra and a top that shows your belly button. Lots of red lipstick on your lips and write sissy slut in lipstick on your stomach. Tie a pair of your highest heels around your neck. Now go for a 15 minute unicycle ride. Try not to expose your self!! Every five minutes take a break and reapply your lipstick using a hand mirror. After fifteen minutes change into your highest heels and walk home dressed the sake way.

Crossdressing dare for.my hubby to do when he gets home from work later. Can be pretty extreme and public as it will be dark when he gets home.

laraw
10-31-2012, 11:11 AM
Shave or even better wax your hubby (everywhere except the hair on his head). Let him dress in matching thong, bra, garter belt and hold up stockings. Stuff the bra (if you have with breast forms). Put a light but female and sexy make up on him. A little glitter on his chest. Let him put on a short revealing dress and high heels. Now you'll take him to sex shops/ lingerie stores around, until you find one which is willing to use him as a life mannequin. He will wear what ever they come up with and pose as they demand. Let him be a mannequin for at least an hour. (If you do it in a sex shop and you will make him suffer ask where ever a big butt plug and a pair of nipple clamps might be added). To make it more compelling for the store you could offer them to buy the setup and let your hubby walk home that way afterwards.

We have long and dark, but also cold nights around here, i would like something risky at night. Here is some inspiration (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=793334&postcount=2).

fart1234
10-31-2012, 11:26 AM
go out into the woods and change into a skirt and female top for 20 mins

welshdresser
11-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Dress as a guy and then take a full female outfit with you and go for a walk. Once youve got somewhere safe, change completely and stay xdressed for 20 mins, before you may revert to your male clothes and walk home

melissatrans
11-08-2012, 11:03 AM
Dress with the tightest or see-through top if you have, wear wig and make-up if you have, bra stuffed, thong, pantyhose on, the tighest jeans you have or pants, wear heels if you can, put a vibrator in your ass and switch it to maximum power.
Look at this vid: http://www.xvideos.com/video197 (http://www.xvideos.com/video1977939/dick_in_my_ass#286.9) to the end. You're not allowed to cum before the end of the vid!
If you cum during the vid, swallow all until the last drops!

Wants a dare in my limits, so look at my signature for like/dislike, limits.
Have many clothes and stuff, feel free to ask if you want a special outfit, or clothes.

melissatrans
11-08-2012, 07:03 PM
waiting for Welshdresser ;)

welshdresser
11-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Well I did yours...... and loved it.... dribbled a lot of precum but managed not to erupt in my thong and pantyhose, mainly by moving slightly when i got too close.

Your dare: Dress up in your tightest top, shortest skirt and sexiest underwear. Do make up and wear a wig and stuffed bra. Heels required too! Now you need to go for a walk outdoors, anywhere you like and at anytime you like, but once out wherever you choose you must remain like that for 15 minutes. Just how public you choose is up to you. Let me know what outfit you wear and how it goes. Oh, and you might as well wear a buttplug for your 15 minutes :)

Blue Griffin
11-09-2012, 01:31 PM
Wear in only a stuffed bra, and panties around your knees keel on the floor and cuff both your hands together. Then tie 2 ropes to high heeled shoe behind you, Heel pointing to you, one rope tied to each hand. Staying in place you are to reach for a key infront of you. The challenge is as you reach forwards the heel will move forward and slide into you. Hopefully you won't have to try more than once.

AndytheGreat
11-09-2012, 02:53 PM
your dare is to wear your sexiest bra and panties when you go to bed. Then in bed you have to give yourself a bra connection wedgie and sleep with no blanket.

hellothere
11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
You have to go for a walk dressed as a girl. YOu must have lipstick on and any other make up you have. You can do it at night if you wish.

I don't currently own any female clothing.

hunter
11-09-2012, 08:05 PM
When you get your female clothing Walter it for 6 hours non stop you must be awake and at anytime of the day

melissatrans
11-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Be dressed in thong, bra and stockings. You have to tie yourself at your bed(must be your hands) and look at a porn movie. You could cum after the movie finish.

kittenkiller
11-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Wear a bra and thong then walk outside till your about a mile from your house then take off one piece of clothing on your way back

sian
11-12-2012, 01:11 AM
No limits for you, so I'll Gove.you a dare and you'll have to pm me if it's too much!!

When you are on your own indoors you have to put bright red lipstick on, use the same lipstick to colour your nipples and Willy. Next you have to put bra, thong, stockings and high heels on and do a dance to Madonnas like a virgin, make.it was sexy as you can. When you've finished youre not allowed.to wash the lipstick off your nipples or Willy!!

Dares for my hubby please.

hellothere
11-17-2012, 09:50 AM
Your husband must go to the mall and buy 2 pairs of panties. One pair for himself and one pair for you.

theboygirl
11-22-2012, 10:09 AM
go to a park in a bandeau, miniskirt, bra, and your highest heels. stay there for an hour. hide if needed

goodlilsub
11-22-2012, 10:16 AM
dress completely as a woman and if you have make up you can wear it or you can just dress and wear no make up, go on your webcam and show 10 people (no Face) see how many men tell you to strip

kwdpkept
11-22-2012, 11:14 AM
Post an ad in craigslist saying you're willing to be turned fully into a slut with full crossdressing. See how many responses you get. The dare is to actually go through with turning into a slutty crossdresser for one of those responses...

kittenkiller
11-23-2012, 11:24 PM
Put on a mini skirt bra and a small top then do 100 push ups and jumping jacks on video then put it on youtube and post that u r single

Likes- crossdressing semi-public messy
Owns- bra panties skirt skirt pink top black top

BondageBaby
11-24-2012, 06:28 AM
Put on your Bra, panties and skirt and go out late at night and walk around for as long as you dare. PM me with a story.

kittenkiller
11-24-2012, 10:00 PM
Wear panties and a bra only shit ur panties then sit in them while doing that take off ur bra put serane wrap in the cups then piss in each one put it back on then walk around in that u can put clothes on for 2 hours pm me if to much

Blue Griffin
11-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Get a sig..... please.

Anyway bra connection wedgie, wig, skirt as top, and shorts shorts. Enjoy.

kittenkiller
11-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Walk around anywhere u want in a mini dress and thong and bra in a bra connected wegie no picing and no sitting down for one hour if u do any of the things u r not aloud to do then pm me for punishment

billychib
11-25-2012, 11:23 PM
you wear mini skirt leggins high heels bra thong bra stuffed button up shirt wig

kittenkiller
11-25-2012, 11:59 PM
Wear exactly what u r in that pic and go outside and ask people out for 2 hours and if someone says yes get them drunk and ask if u can bang them

Blue Griffin
11-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Sleep "Pregnant" tonight. Use what you want to achieve this. Don't forget the breast too.

goosechase
11-27-2012, 07:42 PM
wear a red thong and bra (connection wedgie) with a black mini skirt and wear loads of bright red lipstick and jerk off in front on a mirror (if not against limits)

ark_nekko
12-01-2012, 04:49 PM
I dare you to wear a short mini dress, like one that you would wear to a nigh club, stuffed bra, and a nice wig, make up too. I dare you to go out and eat dinner in this. Pm me with details on how it went.

FOr my dare, somthing in public. :)

sian
12-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Put in you biggest butt plug. Now get dressed in a corset, fishnets, high heels and a tutu (and nothing else!!)

Take a walk for 20 minutes. 10 minutes into the walk do 20 squats, if the butt plug falls out, on me for a punishment.

Dares for my hubby please.

welshdresser
12-02-2012, 04:18 PM
hubby to xdress fully inc make up, then cook you dinner and serve it to you. He may not sit nor eat, but must wait on you, top up wine glass etc. There must be starter and dessert. Once it's over he washes dishes while you put your feet up. Once complete, award him a mark out of 10 for the whole thing including how well he dressed up, the quality of the meal and the service. If 8-10, left his skirt and give bj and swallow. If 6-7 toss him off over your breasts. If 5, toss hin off over your breasts but he must lick clean after. If 3-4 he must go outside dressed exactly as he is for 30 minutes. If 1-2, tie him up and blind fold him before you masturbate to completion, using porn if you like. No pleasure for him for 24 hours. DO NOT TELL HIM THE STAKES BEFORE, just say the more effort made the better

gurly-guy
12-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Shave you legs smooth paint your toe nails pink
Put on panties and bra the put on shorts and shirt and thongs
So every one can see you pretty toes. Then go try on a dress in a shop take a step out of changing room

human_slave
12-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Get dressed in short skirt and right top. Huge stuffed breasts and slutty makeup. Go for a drive for 30 mins. When you see a make driver blow a pouty kiss at him. Go home and reflect on what you did, think I'm a dirt slut and masurbate like a girl and cum in your panties.

My limits in sig, nothing permanent or public.

Alice41100
12-06-2012, 01:10 PM
'i'm a slut and i love to be humiliated'hide in a bush and put on a thong then put your trousers back on and walk around

Blue Griffin
12-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Stuff 3 pairs of socks in each other and wear in front in your pants. Hope you enjoy having a boner for the day.

(bonus if you comment how hot some girls are to them.)

LaughAtMe
12-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Wear panties tomorrow, slightly baggy pants, and a shirt short enough that raising your arms makes the top of the panties visible.

DareOnMat
12-06-2012, 07:29 PM
wear a pink or red thong and a small T-shirt then in front of some girls bend over and let them see it =]

human_slave
12-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Every day for a week wear a thong when doing your normal activities. Make sure it's a slutty one and tight as possible. If you can tuck your balls inside you and make the front flat as possible.

foofight
12-09-2012, 01:35 AM
Wear a thong for the next week. Once a day make sure at least one person in real life (not on the Internet) sees it. You can bend over to tie your shoe at a store or whatever. Just make sure it happens

just_some_guy
12-09-2012, 01:46 AM
You like public dares.....this should be fun for me.....

Go outside at anytime of the day of your choice, wearing six inch heels a miniskirt and tight panties. Wax your legs, or if you can't do that wear stockings.

Now go for a 40 minute walk

Please be specific about what you want me to wear and do......

foofight
12-09-2012, 02:51 AM
That wasn't the type of public I liked and also no one saw me so whatever.

You're dare is to spend the next day wearing a bra and thong and have on one other undoubtedly female item of clothing on

Blue Griffin
12-19-2012, 09:18 AM
Wear panties on your head to bed.

billychib
12-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Wear high heel pantyhose skirt bra and button up shirt to bed tonite

ExplodingChairs
12-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Wear panties, a stuffed bra, and makeup around tomorrow and through the night tomorrow.

just_some_guy
12-20-2012, 03:18 AM
Put on a french maid dress, fishnet stockings & your highest heels. Clean a room in your house while on omegle

Big burger slut
12-20-2012, 12:51 PM
Wear a sexy schoolgirl outfit and write 100 lines of I will not wear vibrating panties in class. You must wear a dildo or vibrator up your ass.

just_some_guy
12-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Wear a sexy schoolgirl outfit and write 100 lines of I will not wear vibrating panties in class. You must wear a dildo or vibrator up your ass.

Anal is a limit for me

ark_nekko
12-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Wear panties all day. And for 2 hours streight you have to wear your highest heels possible. No taking them off!!

Californiaboy
12-21-2012, 01:14 PM
Wear a 1 piece swimsuit with the dildo up your ass. a bra over it with the cups stuffed with a mini dress over that. Now roll a dice multiply the number you get by 10 thats how many minutes you must stay like this.

melissatrans
12-21-2012, 03:24 PM
dress in thong, bra stuffed, stockings and heels.Take a dildo and suck it to give you 10 gags. You have 3 minutes to do it.

ExplodingChairs
12-21-2012, 03:52 PM
Get dressed up in as much girly stuff as you own. Put on some makeup and a wig.

Either go for a walk around town, or go onto Omelge (or a similar site) and try to convince some people you're a girl.

Blue Griffin
12-21-2012, 05:33 PM
wear 2 bras and a pair of panties when you go to the movies, but wear the bra on your butt, under the panties. (legs in arm holes, cups on cheeks)
Enjoyl

stevewilson
12-21-2012, 05:47 PM
Wear panties toMorrow and wear ur loosest pants

billychib
12-21-2012, 07:53 PM
Wear a dress and high heels

stevewilson
12-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Wear a high slit skirt tomorrow

ark_nekko
12-23-2012, 02:24 PM
While your wearing your most sexiest panties, I dare you to cum, while wearing them. Once you have cum, I want you to lick you panties clean, the put them back on and wear them for the rest of the day

theboygirl
12-27-2012, 12:27 PM
put on panties and a bra. Then over that put on a tight/girly t-shirt. Now put on a pair of tights and a skirt, and using a chain or something similar, lock the skirt around your waist. You should be pretty much stuck in this outfit now. put the key you used to lock your pants on. Put some regular clothes on over it and drive away from your house for at least 10-20 minutes. put the key where you will be the only person who will find it. drive back to your house and put on on some high heels,makeup and a wig. Now you you have to walk to get it.

ark_nekko
12-27-2012, 12:54 PM
I would loveto do that... But I can't... It's a blizzard outside may I have another? In exchange I dare you to go take a shower wearing a bikini or swimsuit. While in the shower I want you to rude your suction cup dildo. You must edge while you are doing this. After you edge once, you can Finish your self off. But the whole time you must be Riding your dildo

ckk9
12-27-2012, 01:36 PM
get dressed in the slutties outfit you have hop in the shower and spray your face with water while riding a didlo and deepthroating ur self.

i have my moms and sisters clothing plus dirty panties and thongs of theres.

i came with out permission and my mistress ordered me to do this if you want to abuse me pm me too.
i need a big bad punishment make me a slut and do ur fucking worst to me make me scream.

BondageBaby
12-27-2012, 01:40 PM
wedgie yourself with your families thongs once each hour for the next 24 hours.

Something light for me please, I only have panties, pantyhose and stockings.

boytoyboytoy
12-27-2012, 01:42 PM
i wear skin tight gurls jeans all the time

just_some_guy
12-27-2012, 01:42 PM
BondageBaby, wear pantyhose and panties under your clothes for the rest of the year. Sorry it's not very imaginative

darklips78
12-27-2012, 01:44 PM
Change your avatar to a sexy female and hope you are trated like the slut you want to be in forums.

BondageBaby
12-27-2012, 01:45 PM
i wear skin tight gurls jeans all the time
I cant do that, sorry. It has to be involving Panties, Pantyhose or stockings. They are all I have.

just_some_guy
12-27-2012, 01:45 PM
I cant do that, sorry. It has to be involving Panties, Pantyhose or stockings. They are all I have.
Wear pantyhose and panties under your clothes for the rest of the year. Sorry it's not very imaginative

Change your avatar to a sexy female and hope you are trated like the slut you want to be in forums.

Pics are against my limits

BondageBaby
12-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Thank you. Forget my last post.

lfc 23
12-27-2012, 01:55 PM
every night tie youself up in thong and a bra for a week

ark_nekko
12-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Hey there. I dare you to first wear your panties and a bra. Stuff them too. You get to wear them under your clothes untill the next time you have to poop. While you are pooping you have to make your self cum

just_some_guy
12-28-2012, 09:42 AM
Go for a 30 minuite walk at night in panties, a bra, a tight corset, fishnet stockings, your highest heels, and either a dress if you have one, otherwise your tightest jeans.

Please make mine one I can do in 1 night

kwdpkept
12-29-2012, 04:16 PM
You must wear your sluttiest clothing, and stand in front of a window (doesn't need to be lit, but no curtains) of your house at night for 30 minutes masturbating. You may not cum during the 30 minutes, once the 30 minutes is up you may cum, but you may not leave from in front of the window until you do.

babygd
12-29-2012, 06:14 PM
similar...dress up fully then get a chair, put it in front of a window and tape yourself into it so you cant get out quickly. Stay there for a full hour and to copy your own dare - afterwards you must masturbate in front of the window before getting changed.