PDA

View Full Version : Hypnosis

unownedslave
12-17-2007, 01:04 PM
Hey everyone

I am interested in trying hypnosis tapes/mp3s. However i do not have a source, and i don't know which ones to try. If anyone would like to take me on, i'll listen to hypnosis tapes all night every night, and during they day where possible, as this is something i'd like to try, and as a benefit, you can see the results and test them out! I'm up for any kind of hypnosis, just get in touch if it interests you.

Boy

SubMissChievous
12-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Here's a link that I think may be helpful for you: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/search.php?searchid=239398

There were several threads about hypnosis & with this link you should be able to consult them all. Hope you find the info you're looking for! :) Just enter "hypnosis" as the keyword.

Young Master
12-17-2007, 02:50 PM
the only one I've heard of really is warpmymind.com, I've tried it, it's quite good, they certainly put me into trance, but i never listened to them often enough for them to implant triggers and effects.

lucky
12-17-2007, 04:50 PM
I've said it before: I am not sure if they work for people who's native language is not English. Even they speak it very well, a foreign language was discovered to use different parts of the brain for translate (studies like for example asking a foreign student expert in English "what is Two by twelve".... he would translate 24... and not answer twentyfour instantly")

I've tried one tape (unfortunately English, not native). It seemed to have effect but it seemed the erotic effect was more a suggested thing rather a hypnosis... it had a keytrigger but it didn't work except when explaining that it is the keytrigger. I think a simple new thing presented as erotic can turn a male on, I'm really curious about a girl trying a mp3 and share the result.

17mCamSlave4Dom
12-31-2007, 08:51 AM
I have always wanted to try this, but have never had a dom wanting to do it aswell.