PDA

View Full Version : 28/F/Master seeks Slave

Iwillorderyou
12-17-2007, 10:56 AM
Hello slaves.
Looking for the ultimate thrill? then answer here.I want a slave without rights that obeys everything I tell him to do.i decide your limits.If thats not ok dont bother to answer here. Perm damage and children are limits for me so that wont be done with you.
You gotta be over 18.
Digi cam and webcam are a must.
Send me a pm with a detailed application.

Iwillorderyou

cdslut
12-17-2007, 11:01 AM
PM sent. Talk? I am very interested, and will be a perminant slave for you if you want.

Jane
01-08-2008, 10:34 AM
Hello Iwillorderyou.
I hope you'll still read this. You seem to have the same interests as me in dominating slaves. Wanna talk a bit on messenger about it?
Pm me :)
Jane

dkulend
01-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Hi Mistress,

18 male uk i am a submissive male with a webcam. I like to do kinky dares for mistresses n have only a few limits. I do not want any family involved or any permanent damage to my body. x

DbOy
01-10-2008, 03:35 PM
I am a 18 year old male. I am looking for a strict mistress to control me. I have a small cock and I love for girls to humiliate and punish me because of my small cock. Besides humiliation I also love spanking and pain but will mostly do anything you want me to do. I have a web cam to show everything I do. If you would like to be my mistress my email is [email protected]