PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing dare

spat
10-30-2006, 11:05 AM
Have never tried but would like a few dares to try.

FreakShow!
10-30-2006, 12:54 PM
Well the cross dressing bit is easy, it's what to do then that is the problem. Mini-skirts are quite fun and G-string/Thong :P

spat
10-30-2006, 07:14 PM
Will do thong tomorrow - any other dares.

spat
10-31-2006, 07:05 AM
Well the cross dressing bit is easy, it's what to do then that is the problem. Mini-skirts are quite fun and G-string/Thong :P

What should be done then? Doing the thong right now.

cyrano69
10-31-2006, 03:14 PM
Wear some short t-shirt, wear your pants a bit lower than usual, and pull the thong really up.
Go to a public place, sit somewhere that doesn't hide you back, then bend over sligthly to expose the thong.

spat
10-31-2006, 03:28 PM
Great dare, will do this Friday or weekend anyother dares.

spat
11-03-2006, 07:33 PM
Wear some short t-shirt, wear your pants a bit lower than usual, and pull the thong really up.
Go to a public place, sit somewhere that doesn't hide you back, then bend over sligthly to expose the thong.

Walked for about six block in a heavy shopping area with jeans and no belt wearing orange thong. Sat at a sidewalk table where the back of the orange thong was very visiable. Had a man walk up after about 10 minutes and say how much he liked the color and if he could feel them. Had to say maybe some other time because that was not part of my dare. Looking forward to further dares.

vinceszutu
11-05-2006, 12:55 PM
any one wanna make me wear a thong to class tm and pull it really really high with no underwear under neath? any body wants to add any more?

spat
11-06-2006, 05:33 AM
Wear a thong tomorrow but also wear it backwards, make sure that your dick stays behind the little strap at all times.

cyrano69
11-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Walked for about six block in a heavy shopping area with jeans and no belt wearing orange thong. Sat at a sidewalk table where the back of the orange thong was very visiable. Had a man walk up after about 10 minutes and say how much he liked the color and if he could feel them. Had to say maybe some other time because that was not part of my dare. Looking forward to further dares.

Nice one Spat.

Why not wear the same outfit, but also carry somekind of folder with papers in one hand, walk past, or toward, some people, then drop by "accident" some of the paper.

You must now bender over to pick them up, "mooning" at the people who won't be able to miss what you're wearing.

Try to target groups of girls :D

vinceszutu
11-07-2006, 12:23 PM
kinda hard to keep it on the strap

vinceszutu
11-08-2006, 06:09 AM
can i try the other way around?
wearing the thong the right way?
any body want to add to the dare?

spat
11-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Wear the thong the correct way but keep your dick pointed down and not up. Bend over and fix your shoes but stay that way for at least 5 minutes making sure you expose the back of the thong. If you have to adjust yourself, do it in view so anybody can see what you are doing. Remember to keep it down.

vinceszutu
11-09-2006, 12:24 PM
i did that and this girl came behind me and give me a huge wedgeeeeeee
then i had to go to the wash room to fix it omg
and other cross dressing dare ?

spat
11-09-2006, 02:22 PM
Hope you enjoyed the wedgeeee. Wear a g-string, garter belt and stockings with loose pants where it can seen and make sure it is. Also wear a bra with a shirt unbuttoned enough to expose the top of the bra. Bend over and let people see the bra down your shirt and the garter belt and g-string down your pants. Maybe you will get more than a wedgeee.

vinceszutu
11-11-2006, 07:17 PM
nothing really happen she gave me a bigger wedge and the front went all the way to the back and i have to stay like that cuz she clip the end of the g string to the bra

spat
11-13-2006, 08:47 AM
Try the same outfit and when she comes by ask her if she would like to see how they look on you.

vinceszutu
11-15-2006, 07:59 PM
noinhtg relly happen