PDA

View Full Version : [FICTION] The Best Camping Trip Ever

cseagles
01-17-2011, 04:26 PM
Click here to comment on the original thread! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66099)

Hey guys, this will be my second story on getDare.com. I'm really excited about this one. I think it will be better than my first one, which is also on here. Feel free to check it out.

Me and Brendon - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=64998

This one is purely fictional, the events never happened, or haven't happened "yet." LOL. The people included in the story are my actual friends, and the descriptions are very accurate. Enjoy!

BACKGROUND

Characters

1) Me (Luke)
Age – 16
Height – 5’7”
Weight – 165 lbs
Build – Muscular
Hair – Dirty Blond
Eyes – Green/Blue

2) Jim
Age – 16
Height – 5’9”
Weight – 140 lbs
Build – Cut, skinny
Hair – Brown
Eyes – Blue

3) Anna
Age – 16
Height – 5’6”
Weight – 120 lbs
Build – 36 B cup, Nice ass, Skinny
Hair – Black
Eyes – Brown

4) Ashley
Age – 15
Height – 5’5”
Weight – 120 lbs
Build – Medium B cups, large butt, Skinny
Hair – Blond
Eyes – Blue

Setting(s)

1) Jim’s house
2) Gas station
3) Camp Site/Cabin

Plot – Camping trip before the start of school turns into something more than expected.

PART I

It was about 8 o’clock in the morning when I heard the alarm on my phone go off. It was the same ringtone that got me up every other morning during the school year, which was only a week away. I would be starting my junior year of high school. I wasn’t looking forward to it, but I was excited to see my friends again. Even though we hang out almost every weekend during the summer, there was just something missing. I could never quite figure out what it was, but I would soon figure out.

After I hit the snooze button on my phone, I got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I washed my face and got ready to go upstairs and eat breakfast. Since both of my parents work, I was the only one home at the time. My dad starts work at 7:30 and my mom works nights, so she doesn’t get home till about 9. I made my eggs and sat down with the paper. As I was flipping through the travel section, I saw an article about the camp site that me and my friends were going to for the weekend. I was reading through it and thoughts about all the fun that we would have started racing through my head: tubing, water skiing, camp fires, hiking. You know, the usual “outdoors” activities. I finished my scrambled eggs and headed back downstairs to my room to get dressed. I knew I would be driving all day, since I was the only one with my license. I threw on a tight white t-shirt and some Nike basketball shorts with some Nike flip flops to top it all off. I grabbed my bags and headed back upstairs. As I ran through my last mental check list, I knew I was ready to leave. I grabbed my keys off of the kitchen counter and headed out the door to my car. Well, it’s not exactly “my car,” per say. It’s my mom’s car. She’s letting me borrow it for the weekend so I can drive my friends to our campsite. I popped the trunk and threw my stuff in. I closed the trunk and got into the driver’s seat. I adjusted the seats and the mirrors and drove off towards Jim’s house.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-17-2011, 06:14 PM
Ok, here's part II.

PART II

It’s about a 20 minute drive from my house to Jim’s. Jim is a good friend of mine. We met freshman year, but never really got to be close friends until sophomore year. I could never really find a “group” of friends, so Jim was nice and invited me to hang out with him and the others. I instantly hit it off with the group and we all became best friends. Everybody was supposed to meet at Jim’s house at 9 o’clock so we could all leave at 9:30. I arrived a few minutes early, but there were 3 other cars in the driveway, so I knew that I was the last one there. I parked my car and got out. I walked to the door, slowly taking in the beauty of August in the trees in his front yard. I got to the door and before I could even ring the doorbell, Ashley answered the door.

“LUKE!!!” she cried. “How’s it going?!”
“It’s going great. You ready for an awesome weekend?”
“You know it. Come inside.”

Ashley was a really cute girl, to me anyways. Not everybody thought she was, but I did. Ashley and Jim were best friends. They had known each other since they were about 7 years old. Ashley always like Jim, and everybody in the group knew it. They always went to dances together, and they always hung out. The others in the group, including myself, thought they should date. Ashley always wanted to, but every time that they tried, it just ended awkwardly. They just accepted that they were too good of friends to date and just left it at that. I walked into the kitchen to see Jim and his mom talking at the fridge. Anna was at the kitchen table eating some cereal and me and Ashley were walking towards Jim and his mom.

“Hey Jim,” I said.
“Hey, what’s up bro?”
“Nothin’ much my man. You pumped?”
“Fuck yeah dude, can’t wait. Been thinking about this all week.”
“Hi Mrs. Hill.”
“Hi Luke,” she responded. Jim’s mom isn’t much of a talker.

After I had finished saying hi to Jim, his mom, and Ashley, I made my way over to Anna. Anna was a babe. She was the hottest girl in our group. She had long, black curly hair that ran down to the middle of her back. She wasn’t tall, but she was an inch shorter than me. She had decent sized B cups, and an amazing ass that every guy wanted. She got up and gave me a huge hug. We talked for a couple of seconds before sitting back down at the table.

“So… are you ready or what?” she asked.
“Anna, I’ve been waiting for this all summer.”
“Me too!” she exclaimed. “I can’t wait to get on the boat.”

The boat belonged to a friend of my dad’s. I’ve only met the guy twice, but he was really nice and let us borrow it for the weekend. It was a 30’ speed boat, perfect for skiing and tubing. I had recently taken my boater’s license test and passed with flying colors. I can now operate any type of boat, as long as it’s fewer than 50’. It was about 9:20 by the time everybody had finished eating breakfast, and we were all ready to go.

Ashley got up and began, “Well guys, I think it’s time that we head out.”

Everybody nodded in agreement. We all said goodbye to our parents, who were in the other room watching the news. It took us 10 minutes to load all of our bags into my car. It was a tight fit, but we made it. We all got into the car and strapped up for the 6 hour ride to Rhinelander, Wisconsin. We’re from Chicago, so we’re not too familiar with the people of Wisconsin. We pulled out of Jim’s driveway and began our long awaited trip. Anna was shitting shotgun with me, and Ashley and Jim were in the back seat.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-17-2011, 08:58 PM
PART III

As we made our way to the border, I noticed we were low on gas. I pulled off the expressway and pulled into a BP. Gas was cheaper in Wisconsin, so I filled up the tank. As I was pumping the gas, the rest of the group got out and headed towards the store.

“Where you guys goin’?” I asked.
“We’re going to buy snacks and go to the bathroom,” said Jim.
“Okay, just don’t be too long, we gotta hurry if wanna make time.”
“Don’t worry,” said Ashley.

After I was done pumping the gas, the group came out with snacks and drinks. We all got back into the car and got back on the expressway. I pulled out my new iPhone 4 and put on my summer-time playlist. It consisted of Shaggy, Jack Johnson, Bob Marley, Sugar Ray and Cypress Hill. I put on my aviators and rolled down the windows and opened the sunroof. It was great. It was an awesome feeling being with my best friends and cruising at 70 m.p.h. to some of the best summer-time music around and having the wind blowing through my hair.
The warm air filled the car and made the girls’ hair blow all over the place, which we all laughed at. About 3 hours later, we had reached our destination. We got out of the car and marveled at the lake that we were on. It was huge, beautiful, and clear. There were trees everywhere, secluding our campsite from the rest of the world. We had our own dock and strip of sand. The boat was there and everybody was excited. Before we could get settled in to the cabin, we had to go to the check in cabin, about a mile away from our site. We all got in the car and headed to the check in cabin. It was a small place, maybe 15x20, with a couple of vending machines and a kiosk with all different kinds of pamphlets with and maps of Wisconsin. As I approached the desk, a man, maybe about 24 years old, approached me.

“Can I help you?”
“Yes. My name is Luke and we’re all here to check into our cabin.”
“Let me see, let me see…” He began searching for my name and our cabin.
“Okay, I have you. I just need to confirm the information. Do you have your receipt and an ID with you?”
“Yes, here you go.” I handed him my drivers’ license and the receipt.
“Okay, you’re all good to go. Enjoy your stay.”
“Thank you.”

We all walked out and made our way back to the car.

“Well, all I know is that I’m going out to eat as soon as we’re done getting settled in. You guys down?”

They all nodded and we went back to the cabin. The first time we got there, we didn’t get much time to inspect it, but we were able to get a closer look at it this time. We approached the front door. It was an old place, but still in good condition. I couldn’t see any sagging in the roof, or any rust anywhere. I grabbed the keys that the guy at the check in gave me and put them in the door. The door opened with ease and we made our way into the cabin. The first room we walked into was the living room, which was huge. It was truly a cabin, with log walls and animal heads all over the place. The kitchen wasn’t anything special. It had a microwave, a fridge, and a stove. It was all we really needed for 2 days anyway.
We came out of the kitchen and made our way to the bedrooms. There were only two, which was fine. Me and Jim took the first one and Ashley and Anna took the other one. We got unpacked and went out onto the huge covered patio that had a spectacular view of the lake. We could see for a few miles because it was such a clear day. We stood there for a couple of minutes and just marveled at the scenery. Anna finally broke the silence and said, “Okay, I’m fucking starving. Can we please go eat now?”
We all agreed and piled into the car.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Okay guys, here's part IV. I have to warn you, the next few parts are a bit long, and a bit dry, but they're setting up for the "big bang" on the last night of the camping trip. Hope you enjoy!

PART IV

It was about 4:30 when we pulled into the McDonald’s parking lot. It was 85 degrees out, perfect weather for swimming. We walked into McDonald’s and got in line. There weren’t many people there, only about ten others. We got in line behind a dad and his son. They ordered their food and we were up. We ordered and waited for our food. They called our number and we took our food and sat down at a window booth.

“So, what do you guys want to do first?” I asked.
“I think we should go swimming in the lake and do some exploring,” said Jim.
“Sounds good to me,” Ashley replied.
“Can we take the boat out yet?” asked Anna.
“Yeah, of course. It’s all gassed up and ready to go,” I said.
“YES!!” Anna said.
“Hey, Luke, thanks for driving us up here. It was real sweet of you,” said Ashley with a seductive smile.

I couldn’t help but blush.

“It’s no big deal, I just wanted to spend the last weekend of summer with my best friends. What better way than to go camping?”

They all smiled and finished eating. We threw away our trash and got back into the car. It was a 20 minute drive from McDonald’s to the cabin so we got back at 5 o’clock.

“Alright, we only got about 3 hours to have some fun. Everybody get dressed and meet me on the dock in ten. Deal?”

We dispersed to our separate bedrooms and began to change. Me and Jim got into the room and began to undress. There was an awkward silence between us. We’ve seen each other naked before, but that was in the showers at school after practice. We both stood there in our boxers waiting for someone to make the first move.

I finally piped up, “Do you want me to go in the bathroom?”
“No, it’s cool, dude. We’ve done this before.”
“Okay, whatever.”

I slowly slipped my thumbs into the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down, revealing my 4” flaccid penis. I never really thought of myself as “big,” nor “small.” I was, “average.” I stepped out of my boxers and was completely naked. I bent over to get swim suit. I turn around and could’ve sworn that I saw Jim staring at my ass. He quickly played it off and turned around to take off his boxers. I got a side view of the whole thing as I was pretending to put on my suit. He slowly pulled down his boxers and I saw his 3” penis. It wasn’t anything special, you know, it was just there. He was clearly shaved everywhere because there wasn’t a hair anywhere on his balls, or on the upper half of his legs. This made me horny, but I shook it off and started to walk towards the door. As I made my way to the door, Jim bent over to reveal his tight, shaved asshole. It was hairless and I could see the back of his balls. I walked out of the room with a semi, but I was able to get over it as soon as the girls walked out of their room.

Anna looked gorgeous in her white, see-through sun dress. Under the dress, she was wearing a lime-green string bikini. It was tiny, and I could almost see everything, but the sun dress kind of got in the way. Ashley was also wearing a sun dress, and she looked equally hot. She was wearing a baby-blue and white polka-dotted bikini, which was the same size as Anna’s. I threw on a t-shirt and we waited for Jim to get done changing. Jim came out ten seconds later and we all made our way down the stairs on the patio and through the yard to the dock. The boat was staring all of us in the face, waiting to be driven. I was the first into the boat, being the operator of it. I took off my shirt and was able to show off my body that I had worked so hard for in the winter. Needless to say, I was pretty big. I had a fairly large chest and back. I had the outline of a six pack, but I never really cared about that. My arms were the best part of my upper body. The girls looked at me for a few seconds, and looked back at each other with a giggle. I knew that they liked what they saw. The girls and Jim also got undressed and threw their clothes into the boat. Anna looked stunning in just her bikini. Her breasts protruded from her flawless midsection. She turned around for a second to grab something, and I saw her near perfect ass. There wasn’t much “bikini” to cover all of her body. Ashley looked almost as good as Anna did. Ashley’s boobs weren’t much to marvel at, but her ass was twice as good as Anna’s. Next was Jim. Jim wasn’t very muscular, but he was cut, and of course, the girls liked it. I handed them three life vests (safety first) and they put them on. They stepped over the side of the boat, and sat down on the hot leather seats. They jumped up at first, but I threw some water on them and they sat down without a problem. I grabbed the keys for the boat and put them in the ignition. I turned the keys and the boat sprang to life with a loud roar from the 350 Chevy crate engine it had. I put the boat into reverse and headed for the middle of the lake.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Okay, I promised I would put up part V today, so here it is.

PART V

I swung the boat around and started to push down on the throttle. The bow began to rise as we picked up speed. 20… 30… 40… we finally hit 50 and everybody in the back was holding on for dear life as we were cruising on the water. The girls were screaming but I couldn’t hear them because of the noise from the boat. I finally slowed down to about 30 and the girls looked dazed. Their hair was all over the place, and in a strange way, it looked kind of sexy.

“That was SO fun!” Anna said.
“Well, do you guys wanna do some tubing?” I asked.
“Hell yeah!!” Jim yelled.
“Okay, we gotta go back to the cabin so I can grab the tube.”

I punched it and we made it back to the cabin in five minutes. I turned off the boat and we all got out. We walked towards the shed that was at the back of the property and we opened the door. It was definitely old and there were spider webs everywhere. The girls were having no part of it so me and Jim got the tubes. They were dusty, but a couple of seconds in the water would fix that. We grabbed the rope from the shed too and made our way back to the boat.

“Jim, get in the boat and tie the rope in a knot to the boat.”
“Okay, will do.”

Jim got into the boat and started to tie the knot. Once he was finished, he gave me the thumbs up and we piled back into the boat. I tied the rope to the tube and walked over to the driver’s seat. I put in the keys and turned the ignition. The boat roared back to life and we were off. I got about 30 feet away from the dock before I threw the tube in the water.

“So, who’s first?”

The girls looked a little reluctant, but they said, “We will,” in unison.
“Okay, good luck.”

They put their life vests back on and climbed into the water. They swam a couple feet towards the tube and got it. I looked at them and told them, “Make sure you hold on. This is gonna be a rough ride.”

They looked at each other and smiled. I got back into the driver’s seat and hit the throttle. The bow quickly began to rise as we hit 20 m.p.h. I looked back to check on them and everything was alright. They were smiling and holding on. I decided to pick it up a bit and began to accelerate towards 35 m.p.h. I looked back again and they were laughing their heads off. I made it a bit more fun and started to turn to the right. I turned back to the left and they were launched over the wake. I turned back and laughed my head off and Jim was just as amused. I saw Ashley hanging on with one hand and Anna trying to get her back on. It was a great sight to see my friends having fun, and I was having fun as well. I made a hard left turn and then quickly turned to the right once again. This time, they flew another ten feet!! This knocked both of them off the tube. I slowed down and I moved towards them in the boat. Jim had brought the tube into the boat and I was about 5 feet away from the girls now. They swam to the back of the boat and climbed back in.

“Who’s next?” I asked.
“I’ll go,” said Jim.

The girls laughed and pushed him into the tube.

“Make sure you go super fast,” said Ashley.
“YEAH! Do it!” agreed Anna.
“Okay, Okay. I just don’t wanna hurt him, that’s all.”
“Oh he’ll be fine,” said Ashley.
“Okay, if you insist.”

I looked back at Jim in the tube and started to pull away and yelled, “JIM!! YOU READY?” Jim gave me the thumbs up and I sped off. I quickly got up to 30 m.p.h. and Jim was holding on tight. I swerved to left and then quickly to the right, making a three foot wake and Jim went flying off the tube as soon as he hit it. I turned the boat around and pulled up next to Jim.

“You wanna go again?” I asked.
“You know it,” he replied.
“Okay, hold on.”

This time, I punched it and I took the boat up to 55 m.p.h., the fastest it would go. I quickly cut to the right and then to the left. Jim went flying about ten feet before hitting the water hard and creating a huge splash. I was worried at first but I was relieved when he popped up and gave me a big smile. I pulled the boat up next to him and he got in. I looked at him and smiled.

“Well, how was it guys?” I asked.
“It was so much fun!!” Jim said.
“Yeah, oh my God I thought I was gonna die!” said Anna.
“Okay, okay. Anybody wanna go again?”
“Yeah, let me and Ash go,” said Jim.
“Ight. Sounds good,” I said.

We pulled out and I tried as hard as I could to flip Jim and Ashley. It took me a good five or six minutes to flip them, but I succeeded in doing so. I pulled up to Jim and Ashley and they got back into the boat.

“Okay, you guys good now?”
“Yeah, let’s go back to the cabin and eat dinner,” said Anna.
“Jesus Christ Anna, you’re always hungry!” I exclaimed.

We all laughed. I proceeded to drive the boat around the lake a few times just to take In the scenery. It was now sunset and as I looked back, I saw Jim and Ashley cuddling on the back seat. The clock on the boat said it was 7:30. I gave a small smile, but then something caught my eye. Anna was sitting all alone in the back and I felt bad for her. So I invited her up to the front, with me.

“Anna! Come up here with me.”

She looked excited and quickly made her way up to me.

“Do you want to drive?” I asked.
“Oh my God yes!” she said.
“Okay, come here and sit on my lap.”

I scooted my seat back and let her sit on my thighs. She looked excited and she sat down. I scooted the seat back up towards the throttle and grabbed her around the waist with my left arm, making sure to keep my hand on the steering wheel. There I was, with a beautiful girl on my lap and cruising with my three best friends around a lake at sunset. Life was pretty damn good.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-19-2011, 10:29 PM
PART VI

“Okay, to control the speed, you push down on this,” I said pointing to the throttle. “The steering wheel is – well you know what it’s for. Got it?”
“Yeah, I think I got it.”

She pushed down on the throttle and the boat picked up speed, and the bow began to rise. We were going about 30 m.p.h. and I told her to leave it there. She took her hand off the throttle and put it on the wheel, where my hands were. She put both of hers over mine and looked into my eyes. She turned away and laid back into me. I pulled my hands off of the wheel and put them around her waist, where I crossed my arms and just sat there with her in my lap. It was romantic, to say the least. I always thought she was hot, I just never thought about being more than friends with her. We sat in the boat and cruised around the lake for another fifteen minutes before we headed back to the cabin.

As we pulled into the dock, I told them to get out and wait for me on the dock. I handed the rope to Jim and told him to tie up the boat with me. The girls went back to the cabin to get dressed and get ready for dinner. It was just me and Jim there for a couple of minutes. I broke the silence.

“So, what’s with you and Ash?”
“I don’t know, I know I like her, and I know she likes me, but we’ve tried dating before and it’s just never worked out. I don’t wanna be ‘fuck buddies’ because I couldn’t do that to my best friend. I don’t know what I want right now. What about you and Anna?”
“Well, I think that I like her, but I ain’t sure either.”
“That whole ‘You wanna drive?’ thing was pretty clever bro,” he laughed.
“Haha, thanks. It was a ‘spur of the moment’ kind of thing. What are we doing next? Bonfire?”
“Sounds awesome. I’ll get the hotdogs and burgers we packed.”

Me and Jim made our way back to the cabin and saw Ashley and Anna talking about girl stuff at the table.

“Hey guys, we were just about to go and get you!” said Ashley.
“Naw, it’s okay. Were both in one piece,” I said jokingly.
“Well go get changed so we can start the fire and make dinner,” said Anna.
“You and food…” I said as I walked away.
“Hey!” said Anna.

I went into the bedroom and grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. It was 7:30 according to the clock on the microwave. The sun was almost all the way set, but there was at least another half an hour of daylight left. I got changed and once again, we were waiting on Jim. He finally came out of the bedroom and I grabbed the food out of the fridge and we went down to the backyard where the fire pit was. There were six chairs, but we only needed four, so we grabbed four. Me and Jim left the girls to go get the firewood that was on the side of the cabin. It only took us a couple of minutes and we went back to the fire pit. I grabbed the grill grate that was resting on the tree closest to the fire pit. It was old and rusty, but it would do. I put the firewood into the pit and grabbed some lighter fluid. I squirted it over the wood and found the matches. I struck a match and threw it in. The fire started immediately and I quickly threw the grate over the fire.

“Okay, who wants what?” I asked.

Jim and Ashley wanted burgers, and Anna wanted a hot dog. I wanted a hot dog as well.

“Okay, so two burgers and two dogs, got it.”

I grabbed an extra burger and an extra hot dog just in case. I grabbed them with the grilling tongs I had brought from home and threw them on the grate. They sizzled as soon as they hit and the smell was tantalizing. I put some salt and pepper on the burgers and let them cook.

“I gotta go grab the buns and condiments from the cabin. I’ll be right back,” I said.

I got the stuff from the kitchen and went back. I set them on the picnic table that was about ten feet away from us. It’s been five minutes since I put the food on, and by this time, the hot dogs were done. I grabbed a plate and put the hot dogs on the plate.

“Whoever wants a dog, come and get it!” I said.

Anna got up and made her hot dog. I flipped the burgers and they were almost done, only two more minutes. After the burgers were done, everybody had dished themselves up and we were all sitting around the fire eating our food, and telling stories. We had all finished eating our dinner and it was time for s’mores.

“So who’s gonna go and get the s’mores?” I asked.

We just looked at each other until Jim and Ashley volunteered to get the stuff. This left me and Anna alone. Together. “Thanks Jim,” I thought to myself. But, it wasn’t bad that I was alone with a beautiful girl who potentially liked me. Jim and Ashley made their way to the cabin. I looked at my phone and it read 8:00. I was getting restless so I decided to break the ice with Anna.

“So, you havin’ a good time?”
“Yeah! I’m having so much fun. Tubing was a blast. Thanks for whipping me off the tube!” she said sarcastically.
“Oh, it’s not a problem. I took it easy on you and Ashley. Jim, however, wasn’t so lucky,” I laughed.
“Hahaha I know!!” she smiled as she finished.

Her smile made me blush. It was a bit awkward for a couple of seconds, but I decided to act.

“Did you have fun driving the boat?”

There was a couple seconds of silence, but she finally said, “Yeah, of course I liked it. I was with you, that’s why.”

I was a little taken back by her comment, but I was happy that she had said something like that first so that I wouldn’t have to.

“That’s why I liked it too. I like being with you,” I said.

She blushed, and so did I. At the same time, Jim and Ashley had come back with the stuff for s’mores.
We ate so many s’mores that we almost fell asleep after we were done. All of a sudden, I had a great idea.

“How about we go out on the boat and look at the stars?” I asked.
“Sounds like a good idea to me,” said Anna.

I knew what she was getting at, and I wanted it. We made our way to the boat and I turned it on. Once again, it roared to life and we went out to the middle of the lake.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Just got home from school, so here's the next part.

PART VII

In the middle of the lake, there was a small island. By small, I mean small. It was about as big as our cabin, which wasn’t that big to begin with. I cut the engine about twenty feet away from the shore and the boat rested nicely in the sand. I helped everybody out and we walked towards the middle of the tiny island. Me and Jim stayed behind for five minutes to tie up the boat to the biggest tree we could find so the boat wouldn’t float away.

After me and Jim had finished tying up the boat, we made our way to the middle of the island where there was a small clearing, just big enough for the four of us and some other things. In the middle there was a small fire pit and some chairs, indicating that there were people here before us. We looked around the clearing for some wood and some matches, or at least something to start a fire. We found plenty of wood, but there wasn’t anything to start it with. Suddenly, I remembered that there was some extra gas on the boat. I quickly ran out to the boat and grabbed the gallon of extra gas that I kept on there just in case. I also grabbed some matches and ran back to where the rest of the group was. I doused the wood with a little bit of gasoline and then lit it with the match. The fire sprung to life and we were instantly warmed by its heat. We grabbed the chairs and sat down.

There was something different about the chairs though. They weren’t made for one person, they were loveseats. Naturally, Jim and Ashley sat together, which left me and Anna to the other seat. It was a bit awkward at first, but it felt better after about ten minutes. I noticed that Jim had his arm around Ashley and that she was laying her head on his shoulder, so I decided that I would attempt to put my arm around Anna. I was contemplating on how to do it, but I decided, “Fuck it, you only live once.” I put my arm around Anna and without hesitation she put her head on my shoulder. I sat back a little and relaxed. The four of us just sat there for about an hour before we all fell asleep.

I was the first one to wake up, Anna still on my shoulder. She looked so beautiful while she slept. It was about 5:30 in the morning from what I could tell because I could see a little bit of sunlight on the clouds to the east. I decided it would be a good idea to wake everybody up so we could all watch the sunset together. I gave Anna a slight nudge, and she opened her eyes. She looked confused for a second, but when she saw me, she gave a big smile.

“Hey,” she whispered.
“Hey,” I said back. “Good morning.”
“Wha… what time is it?”
“It’s about 5:30 in the morning. I got you up so we could watch the sunrise. Would you like that?”
“Yeah, that’d be nice.”
“I’ll be right back,” I told her.

I went to the boat to grab a couple of blankets. I came back to find that Jim and Ashley were awake as well. I handed them a blanket and signaled for all of them to come to the shore. We put the blankets down on the sand and laid down, Ashley with Jim and Anna with me. Anna put her head on my chest and listened to my heart racing. She picked her head up and just smiled at me. We fell asleep again for a few hours and woke up again at 10.

“Hey guys, time to get up. It’s our last day here. We gotta go back tomorrow. We have to do something big,” I said.

We all got up and grabbed our stuff from the island. We got into the boat and went back to cabin.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-21-2011, 07:09 PM
PART VIII

When we got back to the cabin, we had brain storming session on what the hell we could do for the last day we were here. We didn’t exactly know what we were going to do, but we decided to back to McDonald’s for breakfast and some time to think about what we were going to do. We got into the car and arrived at McDonald’s about ten minutes later.

“Ugh, finally, some good breakfast,” said Jim.
“What? You didn’t like the stuff I made yesterday morning?” I said.
“Haha, well let’s just say that it isn’t ‘Mickey D’s’” Jim said.
“Fine, be that way. ‘Last time I’m cooking breakfast for you guys,” I said jokingly.

We strolled into the entrance and gave our orders to the cashier.

“I’ll have two sausage-egg McMuffins, a hashbrown, and a large orange juice,” I said.
“Yeah, let me get a plate of hotcakes and some OJ,” said Anna.
“Same thing as her,” Ashley said pointing back to Anna.
“Two sausage-egg McMuffins and a chocolate milk please,” said Jim.

The cashier handed us the receipt and said, “You guys are order number 43.”
“Thank you,” I said.

We waited for a few minutes before we got our food. We grabbed our trays and sat down at a booth. As we were sitting and eating our food, I had a couple of ideas as to what we were going to do on our last day camping.

“Okay guys,” I began. “Here’s what I’m thinking. We could go tubing and skiing again till 5, take showers, get dressed and then go out to the carnival a few minutes away from here and then come back to the cabin for another fire. Sound good?”
“That sounds awesome,” said Ashley.
“Yeah, I’m definitely down with that,” said Jim.
“Okay then, it’s a plan,” I said.

We had finished our food at 11 am and got in the car and made our way back to the cabin. By the time everybody had changed, it was 11:30 and I was getting restless.

“Hurry up guys, we only got a few hours before we have to go to the carnival!” I said.

Then Ashley, Anna and Jim came out of the their rooms and into the kitchen.

“Okay, me and Jim will go and get the boat ready and Ashley, you and Anna will go get the life vests and the tube from the shed,” I said.

It took us another ten minutes to get everything ready to go tubing again. Me and Jim had fired up the boat and we were waiting on Anna and Ashley. We waited for another five minutes before they emerged from around the corner carrying the tube and life vests.

“Took you guys long enough,” said Jim.
“Shut up, Jim,” said Ashley.

Ashley handed everybody their life vests and we put them on. Jim went to the back of the boat and tied the tube to the back of the boat and secured the rope. We got in the boat and did a couple of laps around the lake before deciding to start tubing. Anna and Ashley were the first ones up. It took me a good five minutes to flip them, but I managed to do so, and in good fashion. Anna did a front flip and Ashley did a helicopter off of the tube. I pulled up to the girls and they got back in the boat.

“Holy shit, I have a headache. I think I’m gonna take a break for a couple of turns,” said Anna.
“Okay, that’s fine. Jim you’re up,” I said.
“Let’s do it!” he said.

Jim got in the tube and I started to pull away. I quickly got up to speed and managed to fling him off of the tube. I picked him back up and we decided how much longer we wanted to keep doing this for. We pulled out the water skis and everybody took turns on the skis. We were skiing for about four hours before the boat started to run low on gas and I said that it was time to wrap it up. Everybody was in the boat and we went back to the cabin.

Once we were back at the cabin, we had all to take showers. This didn’t take long and we were all out of the shower by 5:30. We all got dressed and got into the car and went to the carnival a few minutes away.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-22-2011, 11:47 AM
PART IX

When we arrived at the carnival, we all knew that it was going to be fun. There were lights and rides everywhere along with games and food. We walked through the parking lot to the ticket booth.

“Hi, 4 adults,” I said.
“Okay, that’ll be forty dollars,” said the cashier.

Everybody gave me their ten dollars and we received our wristbands. The wristbands gave us all the rides and games we wanted.

“Let’s go on the tilt-a-whirl first!” said Ashley.
“Okay, fine with me. How ‘bout you guys?” asked Jim.
“It’s cool with me,” I said.
“Same,” said Anna.

We walked over to the tilt-a-whirl where a semi-toothless carnie was working. We stood in line for what seemed forever, but it was well worth the wait. The carnie opened up the gate for us and we got into the chairs. Jim and Ashley took one chair, and me and Anna took the other. I had a feeling this was going to happen. Jim was always cool about me and girls. He tried to help me as often as he could, and I would do the same. I helped strap Anna into the ride and we waited there for a minute before the carnie ran over the safety instructions. He made his way back to the operator’s booth and gave us the thumbs up. He slowly began to pull the lever and the ride began to move. It started out slow, but began to pick up speed. Pretty soon we were going full speed. It was such an adrenaline rush. I felt like I needed to puke, but I didn’t want to do that in front of Anna. The ride lasted about two minutes before we got off.

“Whew! That was fun,” said Anna. “What’s next?”
“How about we go play some games,” I suggested.

The group nodded in approval and we made our way over to the games. There were the usual carnival games: squirt guns, popping balloons, bobbing for apples, the rubber duckies, knock down the glass bottles with a few softballs and some others that I had never seen before. It looked like a ton of fun. Jim and Ashley split off which left me and Anna alone. I was a bit nervous, but I had been in this situation before.

“So, what game do you wanna play first?” I asked.
“Ummm… how ‘bout the one with the squirt guns?”
“Sure. I’ll try not to hurt you too bad,” I said jokingly.
“That sounds like a challenge to me. How ‘bout we make a little wager on this?”
“Oh really. What kind of wager we talkin’ about here?”
“If I win, then you have to carry me around the rest of the night,” she said.
“Fine. You’re on.”

We raced over to the squirt gun game and showed the guy behind the counter our wristbands. There wasn’t anybody else at our game, so it was just me against Anna, just how I wanted it to be. We took our seats at the guns and got ready. I gave her a playful glare and she gave me one back. The bell rang loud and we began shooting.

“Come on, come on!!!” I said.
“There’s no way you’re gonna win!” she said. “YES!!! I WIN!!”
“Dammit. Well, how do you wanna do this?” I asked.
“You can just give me a piggy back ride from game to game,” she said. I was more than happy to comply.
“Fine, whatever you want,” I said sarcastically.

I squatted down so she could get on my back. She climbed on and I grabbed her legs and she grabbed my shoulders and neck. I could tell that she recently shaved because her legs were silky smooth. We decided to go bobbing for apples next. She of course, beat me in that too. I beat her in the rubber ducky game, and we decided that pin the tail on the donkey would be the last game of the night for us.

“Okay, I guarantee that I’m going to win this one,” I said.
“Don’t be so sure of yourself.”

The man working the game told us to step up. I grabbed the blindfold from him and put it around her beautiful eyes. I tied the knot in the back and began to spin her around. She giggled as I spun her around. I was able to get a good view of her entire body while I was spinning her around. I finally put my hands on her shoulders to stop her and she was giggling.

“I’m so dizzy!” she said.

I just laughed and smiled. I handed her the tail and let her try and pin it on the donkey. She looked so cute doing it and I didn’t want it to end. She stumbled towards the donkey and pinned it in the middle of the donkey’s nose.

“Poor donkey,” I said.
“Rats!”
“My turn,” I said.

I handed her the blindfold and she put around me. I could feel her warm breath on my neck as she tied the knot. She put her hands on my shoulders and began to spin me around. She spun me around five times before she stopped me.
“Go ahead big boy!” she said.

I fumbled around for a minute before gaining my balance. I took the tail and pinned it right on the donkey’s butt. I took the blindfold off and celebrated like I had just one the superbowl.

“In your face, in your face!!!” I yelled.

Anna couldn’t help but smile with her beautiful smile of hers. She was glowing and I loved seeing her like that. The guy working the game told me to pick out a prize. I picked out a big stuffed dog for Anna and handed it to her.

“Awww, thank you,” she said, and kissed me on the cheek. My cheeks immediately turned bright red and she just giggled. She hopped on my back and we went off to find Jim and Ashley.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-23-2011, 07:59 PM
PART X

It had been ten minutes since we had left the last game, and Anna and I were now looking for Jim and Ashley. We found them at the roller coaster that was made for little kids. They were in one of the cars and they were holding hands, as I expected. They saw us walking towards them and they quickly let go of each other’s hands. It was a bit awkward, but we all got over it.

“Well, this place closes in an hour, what do you want to do last?” I asked.
“How about we go on the Ferris Wheel?” suggested Anna.
“You guys okay with that?” I asked.
“Yeah, I’m good with that,” replied Jim.
“Okay then, let’s go,” I said.

Anna made me carry her on my back again, but it was only to the Ferris wheel, which was only a couple hundred feet away from where we were standing. Once again, I felt her silky smooth legs brush up against my arms. The four of us got in line and waited for our turn. I stood there with Anna still on my back. Jim and Ashley just stood there kind of awkwardly, just looking around at the other people that were there. We stood in line for another half hour before it was time to go. Jim and Ashley were in front of Anna and myself and they got in the first car that came around. Me and Anna got in the next one below Jim and Ashley. I gave my hand to Anna as she got into the car, just to be a gentleman. She got in and we both sat down. The operator gave us the rundown of safety instructions and we were off. The wheel slowly started to turn, and we got higher and higher. We were about half way up when I felt something on my shoulder, it was Anna’s head. She rested her head on my should and let out a sigh. I put my arm around her and we just sat there while the wheel came to a stop at the top. We were dangling there in the cart about a hundred feet in the air. I decided to make a move and go for a kiss. I leaned back a bit, and Anna propped her head up to look at me and to see what was going on. She slowly moved her lips towards mine, and I did the same. Our lips connected and a shock ran up through my entire body. It was a classic moment. The first kiss was a passionate one, but the next one got a lot hotter. We separated lips for a few seconds before going back at it. This time, our lips stayed locked for a good minute. I felt the wheel going back down, but I didn’t care. All I wanted to do was be there with Anna and keep kissing her. By the time that the ride had ended, we were just separating our lips. We got up and walked out of the car. We noticed that Jim and Ashley were both wiping their lips off, an indicator of what had been going on while me and Anna were going at it. While we were waiting for Jim and Ashley to catch up to us, Anna grabbed my hand, and our fingers interlocked.

“So, are we ready to go?” I asked.
“Yup, I’m ready,” said Jim.
“Okay, let’s go,” I said.

Me and Anna continued to hold hands the entire walk to the car. Jim and Ashley weren’t so ashamed of being seen by me and Anna, so they held hands also. We got into the car and drove back to the cabin. I opened the front door and we all went to the kitchen. Anna, Ashley and Jim sat down in the living room while I went to go get the s’mores supplies from the kitchen. I came back and told everybody that we were going to have one last bonfire. They all got up and made their way down the stairs from the patio and into the backyard where the fire pit was.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-24-2011, 07:10 PM
PART XI

Me and Jim decided to get some fire wood from the side of the cabin. We left the girls at the fire pit and began walking.

“Looks like you had some fun at the carnival tonight,” I said.
“Yes, yes I did. Looks like you did too.”
“Yup. Anna’s a great kisser dude.”
“Yeah, Ashley’s not bad either.”
“She looks like she knows what she’s doing. Here, grab that stack of wood right there,” I said.
“This one?” he asked.
“Yeah, that one.”
“Okay.”

Jim handed me the stack of wood and we walked back to the fire pit. Anna and Ashley were sitting in separate chairs and talking about God only knows what.

“What are you guys talking about?” I asked.
“Oh nothing. You know, girl stuff,” said Ashley.
“Oh I get it. So that means ridiculous bullshit?” Jim said.
“Yes, exactly,” said Anna.

We all laughed. Then Jim and I put the wood into the pit and lit the fire. We used a bit more lighter fluid than normal because it was our last night here and we wanted to be adventurous. We sat in silence for a while before Ashley piped up.

“Since it’s our last night here, how ‘bout we play a game?”
“What kind of game?” I asked.
“Truth or dare. I know it seems weird but it’s our last night here and I wanna do something fun. Plus, I haven’t played since I was ten.”
“I guess that’s okay. Let’s do it.”

We agreed on the rules:

1) Nothing painful
2) Nothing messy
3) Nothing illegal

We purposely didn’t say “nothing sexual” because we all knew where we were going to end up at the end of the game.

“Okay, Luke, you’re first. Truth or Dare?”
“Truth,” I said, just to play it safe.
“How many girls have you gotten with?”
“Only two.”
“Okay then.”

It was my turn.

“Anna, truth or dare?”
“Truth.”
“How many guys have you gotten with?”
“Six.”

“Ashley,” Anna asked. “How many guys have you gotten with?”
“Let’s see, only four.”

“Jim,” Ashley asked. “What’s the farthest you’ve gone with a girl?”
“I’ve only gotten to second base. You know it was with too.”
“Haha yes I do.”

This continued for a couple of more rounds. It was revealed that Anna had given head before and Ashley hadn’t gone past first base. I told the group that I went to second base with a girl. Which I did, it just wasn’t a very exciting time. Just then, a cold breeze rushed through the trees and onto us. We decided that we would go back inside the cabin and continue the game there.

“Okay, this is getting kind of boring. Let’s change it up,” said Anna. “From now on, we can only do dares.”

My heart started to pound. I knew that I was going to end up without clothes at the end of the game.

“Okay, Jim, I dare you to take off your shirt,” said Anna.
“No problem,” said Jim.

Jim swiftly removed his shirt to reveal his toned body and six pack. The girls stared at his body for a couple of minutes before returning to their senses.

“Anna, I dare you to kiss Ashley for thirty seconds.”
“HA! That’s easy.”

Anna leaned over to Ashley and they started to make out passionately. They went at it pretty heavy for the last fifteen seconds of the dare and Jim called time. They continued for three seconds after Jim called it and looked at each other and smiled with pleasure.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-25-2011, 02:44 PM
PART XII

It was now Anna’s turn, and I didn’t know who she was going to pick.

“Luke. I dare you to take your shirt off for the rest of the game.”
“Fine by me,” I said.

I took of my shirt a bit slow, just to catch the girls’ attention. It definitely worked because I caught Anna giving my shirtless body an “up down.” It was my turn to dare somebody now.

“Ashley, I dare you to remove one piece of clothing,” I said. This was a good one because she was barefoot and couldn’t half-ass it and take off her shoes or socks.
“Hmmm…” she thought for a minute.
“Time’s running out there, hun,” I said.
“Fine.”

She proceeded to take off her short shorts. She was wearing lacy pink and black thong. It was really sexy. I could see the outline of her slit when she sat back down and hugged her knees.

“Anna,” said Ashley. “I dare you and Luke to make out for 1 minute.”
“Okay,” Anna said anxiously.

Anna was on the opposite side of the circle from me so she got up and sat in my lap, facing me, which was a bit of a surprise for me. She sat down in my lap and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in closer. She bit my lip and then went all out. We started going at it heavy. She started rubbing up and down my bare chest and abs. She slipped me her tongue and I had no problems taking it. I was getting a hard on and I knew that she knew because she grabbed my cock through my shorts and started rubbing. At this point, I was fully erect and ready for some action. I grabbed her tits with my left hand and gently grabbed her hair with my right. This went on for another thirty seconds before I heard Ashley call time. Anna pulled away from my face and gave me one last passionate kiss. We were both out of breath and I had an obvious tent in my shorts from my previous experience. I tried to cover it up but it was no use seeing as how I was wearing basketball shorts.

It was now Anna’s turn.

“Jim, I dare you to make out with Ashley for 1 minute.”

I thought of this as subtle revenge for putting Anna and I on the spot, but I knew that Anna liked and she wanted to, but this was going to be interesting regardless.

Ashley walked over to Jim and sat in his lap the same way Anna did mine. She slid her hands up and down Jim’s body and began kissing his neck. She then turned her attention towards his mouth, which she quickly covered with hers. Jim grabbed her hair and started pulling gently. He then moved his hands down around her bare ass cheeks and started rubbing. This turned Ashley on and she started to make subtle moaning sounds. She continued to kiss his chest while she ran her hands down to his pants and started feeling his crotch. Anna called time and they parted from each other with a look of pleasure. They smiled at each other and sat back down.

“Wow, that was pretty hot,” said Anna.
“I think yours and Luke’s was better,” Ashley said.
“Well we’ll just have to see who can come up with the hotter dares,” Anna replied.

It was Jim’s turn. Anna was still fully clothed and I knew where we were going.

“Anna, I dare you to take off your shirt.”

Anna proceeded without hesitation and slipped off her shirt to reveal her beautiful 34B-cup breasts that were hidden by a lacy black bra. She had a toned midsection and it was flawless. By this time, me and Jim were in just our shorts, Ashley was in just a t-shirt, bra and a thong and Anna was in her shorts and all of her underwear.

“Luke,” Anna said. “I dare you to strip down to your boxers and stay that way for the rest of the game.”

I had an obvious boner, but at this point, I didn’t care.

“Okay,” I said with a sigh.

I slid my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts and yanked them down in fast motion. My boner was poking through my boxers and I had a large tent. Ashley and Anna “oohed” and “aahed” at it. I tried to cover up and I sat down as fast as possible. Now it was my turn.

“Ashley, I dare you to take off your shirt,” I said.

Ashley obliged and took off her t-shirt. She revealed some medium sized B-cup breasts and a great stomach. She was wearing a black and pink bra that matched her thong. Now she was in just her bra and thong.

“Anna, I dare you to strip down to your bra and panties for the rest of the game,” said Ashley.
“Fine,” she said. She seemed a bit annoyed but after all, she and Jim were the only ones who weren’t half naked. Anna took off her short shorts and exposed her long smooth legs. I had seen them already, but they looked ten times better when she wore panties rather than a bikini.

“Jim,” Anna began. “I dare you to strip down to your boxers and stay that way for the rest of the game. It’s only to make this fair.”
“Yeah I guess that’s okay,” he said.

Jim took off his shorts and he had a semi happening. I could see the outline of his dick and this made me hornier that I already was.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-25-2011, 03:31 PM
will do! i wish i had Ashley and Anna where i live!

Haha. Good thing for me, they're my real friends :). Here's the next part!

PART XIII

There we were, all four of us in just our underwear. It was kind of awkward at first, but we had all seen each other like this while we were on the lake. Kind of. It was Jim’s turn and I honestly don’t know what he was going to say. I didn’t know who was going to get naked first.

Jim spoke up, “Okay. Ashley, I dare you to finger yourself until you orgasm.”
“NO JIM!!”
“Ashley, you have no choice. We’re going to end up naked at the end of this whether you think so or not. It’s just how this game works. Always has, always will.”
“Fine!” she said.
“What are you doing?” asked Jim.
“I’m starting to finger myself? What does it look like I’m doing?”
“You have to take off your thong first.”
“Fine.”

Ashley got up and pulled down her thong to reveal a beautiful, shaven pussy. It was absolutely flawless. She had a small camel toe on the bottom, but I didn’t mind. This was the first bare pussy that I had seen other than online. Ashley walked around to the easy chair and positioned herself. She sat back and spread her legs on to the arms of the chair, giving all of us a wide open view of her clean-shaven pussy.

She slowly started to work her way down from her stomach to her pussy. She slid her finger over her slit and started rubbing up and down. She slipped her middle finger in and gave a slight gasp. She started rubbing her clit faster, and faster until she had started breathing at a heavy pace. Then she started to put her fingers back into her shaved cunt. She slid one finger in and out, in and out, in and out. No problem. Why not two? She put two fingers in and started to moan even louder. She decided to go faster and faster. I could see her dripping her pussy juice onto the chair because there was a wet spot right under her vagina. She kept going with two fingers for another thirty seconds before she went for three! She was sliding three fingers in and out of her now looser pussy. She was screaming in pleasure now. She let out a loud scream and squirt all over the chair and the floor. She moaned quietly to herself as she was recovering from her orgasm. She was still sliding three fingers in and out slowly until she pulled them out and licked them clean.

This was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I looked down and saw my hand in my boxers and jerking myself slowly. I had also noticed Jim doing the same thing. And to my surprise, I saw Anna with her hand in her panties. Ashley got up and sat back down in the circle, Indian style, exposing her soaked, hairless pussy to everybody else.

“So,” she said. “How was it?”
“That was fucking incredible,” said Jim.
“Looks like you enjoyed it,” she said, pointing to the obvious wet spot on mine and Jim’s boxers.
“And Anna! I didn’t think that that would’ve turned you on!”
“Well, to be honest, neither did I.”

Anna had a wet spot forming on her panties, and I knew that I had to act fast. It was Ashley’s turn.

“Luke, I dare you to give Jim a handjob for 1 minute, and if you can’t make him cum. I’ll judge how fast you can go,” she said.
“Wait what?!?! There’s no way I’m doing that. I’m not gay.”
“HEY! You made me and Anna make out and you made me finger myself in front of everybody, so the least you could do is give me and Anna some entertainment of our own.”
“Fair enough, I guess. Okay Jim, take off your boxers.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-26-2011, 07:56 PM
PART XIV

Jim took off his boxers to reveal his 6” hard cock. The girls stared and laughed quietly. I don’t know why they were laughing, it was the same size as mine. Jim got up, completely naked, and laid down face up on the couch with his boner on display for everyone to see. I knelt down and moved closer to Jim and reached for his hard dick. I grabbed it with my right hand. It was warm, and I was turned on my it’s texture. I started to slowly jerk it.

“Faster,” said Ashley.

I picked up the pace and started to stroke Jim’s dick faster. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Anna touching herself. This turned me on so I started to go faster. Jim let out a couple of moans, which made me realized what I was doing and I started to slow down.

“Cup his balls, too,” Ashley said.

I slid my hand down underneath his dick and cupped his balls. Jim spread his legs instinctively so I could grasp all of his sack. I started getting a little more into and I started to rub his hairless taint. He moaned even louder.

“Fifteen seconds left,” said Ashley.

I tried to go as slow as fast as possible without making Jim cum all over my hands.

“5… 4… 3… 2… 1… TIME!!”

Jim was breathing like her just ran a marathon and I could see his eyes roll into the back of his head.

“Whew!” I said. “That was close.”
“That was hot,” said Anna, with her hand still in her panties.
“Nice job guys, I didn’t think that you were going to make it,” Ashley said.
“That was close dude, I seriously thought I was going to cum.”
“Same. Nice job of holding it in,” I laughed. “Okay, now it’s my turn.”

We all sat back down in our circle. Jim was completely naked and Ashley had only her bra on. Me and Anna were the only ones with our underwear still on. I figured I would give Anna one less article of clothing.

“Anna, this one is in two parts. First, I dare you to take off one piece of underwear, your choice, and I dare you give me a handjob.”
“Okay,” she said acceptingly. I didn’t think that she would agree so easily, but she was really horny and at this point I had a feeling that she was down for anything.
“So which piece of underwear do you want to take off?”
“I’ll take off my panties.”

Anna slid her hands down her body and removed her panties. She had a black landing strip in the middle of her pussy.

“Okay, lean back and close your eyes,” she said.

I leaned back and closed my eyes. I felt her grab the waist band of my boxers and start to tug at them. I lifted my butt up and she yanked off my boxers. My boner flew out and hit my stomach with a thud. She started by massaging it gently, and started to stroke my shaft. I felt her hand on my balls, too. She started to pick up her speed. I let out a soft moan, signaling for her to keep going a bit faster. She hurried her pace and started jerking me faster. I could feel the pressure building up in my dick. I felt like I was about to explode. Then suddenly, she stopped. I felt something warm and wet on the end of my dick. It was her tongue! I definitely didn’t see this coming. She started by swirling her tongue around my head, sending shivers up my spine. I moaned loudly. I felt her hand grab my shaft and her mouth on my head. She began to move her head back and forth with her hand, building up momentum and I could feel my dick getting ready to burst again. She removed her hand from my shaft and returned it to my balls. She took the rest of my dick into her mouth and began sucking furiously. It was too much. I shot my hot load into the back of her throat, and I could her cough a bit, but the sounds of coughing were soon replaced my sounds of swallowing. She removed my cock from her mouth and kissed the tip of my dick. She moved on to my balls and took all of them into her mouth. She sucked away for another ten seconds before stopping and sitting back down.

I laid there on the couch feeling as if I had just went into zero gravity and back. It was my first blowjob, and I was in total ecstasy.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Well I guess that it's time that I post another part. Here it goes.

PART XV

After I had recovered, I pulled my boxers back on sat back down in the circle. It was Anna’s turn.

“Okay, Ashley I dare you to get completely naked for the rest of the game.”
“Might as well,” said Ashley.

Ashley moved her hands behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra. She grabbed the straps and let it fall down her body to reveal her soft breasts. They weren’t big by any means, but they were of good size. She had soft pink nipples, about the size of a dime. It was now Ashley’s turn.

“Jim, I dare you to let me finger your ass for 2 minutes.”
“Are you fucking kidding me? Why would I let you do that? That’s just ridiculous.”
“You can either let me finger your ass or you can just stay naked for the rest of the game.”

Jim took off his boxers in a heartbeat and let his 6” hard cock fly free.

“Luke,” Jim said. “I dare you to eat out Ashley for 2 minutes.”

I looked at Anna first, and she gave me a nod. I looked at Ashley.

“Fine, come over here,” she said.

She got into the easy chair again and spread her legs. She put her feet on the arms of the chair and spread her pussy wide open. I leaned into her wide open legs. It smelled of sex. I moved my face closer until I was an inch away from her pussy. I stuck out my tongue and started to lick her moist pussy. Ashley let out a moan. I began running my tongue up and down the length of her slit. I moved back up to her clit and started swirling it with my tongue. She cried out in pleasure. I traveled back down and stuck a finger into her. She gasped once again. I moved my finger in and out, loosening it up so I could stick my whole tongue in. It was already somewhat loose from when she fingered herself, but I wanted to make sure. I pulled my tongue away and covered her whole pussy with my mouth. I removed my face and plunged my tongue into her. She screamed so loud I’m pretty sure some of the neighbors could hear. I covered her mouth with one of my hands and continued to lick. She started breathing heavier and heavier until she let out a loud moan and cummed into my mouth. I licked up all of her juices and let her get up. She leaned into kiss me and we made out for a minute so she could taste herself.

“Thanks,” she said, and sat back down. As she sat back down she turned her head and smiled at me.

I sat back down next to Jim. It was my turn.

“Wow. I don’t really know where to go from here. Okay then. Anna, I dare you to let me finger you for 2 minutes. Ashley and Luke did stuff so now it’s our turn,” he said.
“Yeah, I guess that’s fair,” Anna said.

Anna got up and went to the infamous chair. She spread her legs wide and gave all of us a good luck and her amazing pussy, not yet entered by anyone but herself. She started rubbing for a bit before Jim grabbed her hand and got to work. He continued where she left off and rubbed up and down her slit, teasing her and making her wet. He went on rub her clit for a good ten seconds before inserting the tip of his middle finger into her tight vagina. Anna let out a slight moan, signaling that she was enjoying it. Jim began to go in and out, a bit deeper each time. By this time, Anna was breathing heavily. Jim began to pick up his speed and so did Anna’s breathing. Jim was able to slip a second finger in by this time, which Anna clearly enjoyed. There was a minute left on the time, and I knew that Anna was going to cum before the time was up. Jim kept going with two for another fifteen seconds before he spit on her pussy. He then grabbed her tits and began to swirl his free fingers around her nipples, through her bra. Anna’s nipples became hard. Jim then slid his free hand underneath her bra and grab her smooth breasts. Anna then unclasped her bra, and was now completely naked. This was quite a sight. There was fifteen seconds left and Anna was screaming in pleasure, louder than Ashley had. Anna let out one last loud moan and cummed all over Jim’s hands. As I had done before, Jim put his fingers up to Anna’s mouth, and she licked them clean.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-28-2011, 05:11 PM
PART XVI

Jim had gotten up and sat back down in the circle, but Anna was still daydreaming in the chair.
“Anna!” I said. “It’s time to keep going.”
“Yeah… O… okay…” she responded.

She was in a different world after that. She got up, completely naked and strolled back over to the circle. Anna and Ashley were completely naked and me and Jim were still in our boxers. I knew what was coming next.

“Okay, now that I’m recovered, it’s my turn. Luke, I dare you to stay naked for the rest of the game.”
“Fine,” I said.

I complied and stripped off my boxers. I threw them to the other side of the room, far out of reach. I was now completely naked, and to make it fair, Jim was going to be in the same boat that I was.

“Jim, since everybody else is naked, I think it’s your turn to be.”
“Okay,” he said. “Here goes nothing!”

He swiftly removed his boxers and let his boner “out of the cage.” There we were, the four best friends completely naked in front of each other for the first time in our lives. I was really tired and I could tell that everybody else was too. It was supposed to be Jim’s turn, and I was expecting a wild dare again, but instead, he said something that caught me by surprise.

“I think it’s time we go to bed. But, before we do so, I’m going to give all of you one last dare. Since we’re all SO horny, and naked, I think we should sleep this way. We’re going to be switching rooms. Anna, you’ll sleep in mine and Luke’s room, and Ashley, we’ll sleep together in your room. Sound like a good idea?”

Ashley thought for a moment. I was completely fine with it, as would be any other guy in my situation. I looked at Anna’s beautiful, naked body. I wanted to sleep with her so bad.

“I’m okay with it,” Anna said surprisingly. Anna turned to me and smiled. I knew that tonight was going to be a special night. “Ashley, we’ve all seen each other like this now, and there’s no going back, so we might as well just finish off the night with a bit more fun, don’t ya think?”
“Yeah, I guess you’re right. Okay, let’s do it,” she said with a smile.
“Night everybody,” I said.

We all got up and went to our separate rooms. Anna grabbed my hand as we walked to my room. I turned back and saw Jim and Ashley do the same. This was shaping out to be the best camping trip ever.

Me and Anna got to the door of “our” room. I twisted the old door knob and opened the door for her. She walked in ahead of me, and I closed the door as I went in. There was a bit of an odd silence between us, but we both knew what we wanted: each other. Anna sat down on the edge of my bed, and just stared at me.

“Come here,” she said. “I have something special for you.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-28-2011, 06:19 PM
PART XVII

I sat down on the edge of the bed next to her. She leaned over and passionately kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back. It was a bit weird, considering we were both naked, but it was romantic more than anything. I laid back and she followed suit. She laid her head on my chest and listened to heart beat a mile a minute. She got up off of me and said something that caught me off guard.

“Luke, listen. I really like you, and I think that you really like me too. I want to be with you a lot, and I have a feeling that you feel the same.”
“Well, you’re right. I know what we did with each other tonight was sexual more than anything, but I felt like we connected.”
“Me too.”

There was a long pause.

“So… what do you want to do now?” I asked.

She looked at me and smiled with that horny smile of hers.

“Let’s do it,” she said
“Are you sure you really want to? I mean, I’m completely fine with it, but only if you are.”
“Yes. I want to. I don’t feel like I need to, I just want to. I want my first time to be with somebody I care about and somebody who care about me.”
“Okay. I respect that.”
“Do you have a condom?” she asked.
“Yeah, I think I do. Let me check my wallet.”

I frantically searched through my wallet and found a Trojan. I was so relieved. It was fairly new too, so I knew that I didn’t have much risk involved. I didn’t want to put it on until we got to the actual sex, so I just kept it on the night stand next to the bed until needed. Anna realized the same thing and we began to passionately make out. We were kissing for what seemed to be hours. I looked over at the clock and realized that we had been making out for the past half hour. We decided to move on, and started slide my hands all across her smooth, naked body.

“How about a massage?” I asked.
“That would be, amazing. We don’t have any lotion though! Let me go back to my room and go get some. I hope I don’t walk in on Jim and Ashley going at it!” she laughed.

We both knew what was going on in the other room: the same thing that was going on in here. Ashley quietly made her way to door and slowly turned the door knob, so it wouldn’t make a sound. She slowly opened the door and tip-toed through the living room, naked. She knocked on the door. About three seconds later, Jim popped his head out of the door.

“Anna, this isn’t a very good time,” he said.
“Listen, I know it’s not, but it isn’t for me and Luke either. Can you just get the lotion from Ashley’s bag for me?”
“Yeah, hold on.”

Jim closed the door and I could hear the faint voices of Jim and Ashley talking back and forth, and then a bit of laughter. Jim popped his head from behind the door again.

“Here you go,” he said.
“Thank you!” said Anna.

Anna made her way back to the room. I opened the door for her and she laid face down on the bed. Now the real fun would begin.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-29-2011, 08:57 AM
PART XVIII

Anna just laid there, anticipating my touch.

“You ready?” I asked.
“I’ve been ready for a while,” she said in a sexy voice.
“So have I.”

I took the bottle of lotion in my hand and opened it up. I squirt some of it into my hand and rubbed my hands together. I moved closer to Anna’s naked body and put out my hands. As soon as my hands made contact with her smooth skin, she let out a faint moan. Almost like a sigh, as to signal that she was relieved that she was in good hands. I started out with my hands on her neck. I moved down to the small of her back so I could rub the lotion in to her amazing skin. I moved back to her neck and gently massaged her tight muscles. She immediately relaxed, and her muscles became loose as butter. I continued to massage her upper back and shoulders. I could tell that she liked it. I moved onto the middle of her back. I reached my hands around and felt the side of her breasts. They were smooth and silky, just like the rest of her body. I stayed there for a couple of minutes before massaging her lower back and her sides. I applied a bit more pressure so I could get a good feel for her body. I moved my hands up and down the length of her back, gently applying pressure so she could gain as much pleasure as possible. She definitely enjoyed it. I was done with her upper half, now it was time for my favorite part.

I ran out of lotion so I put some more in my hands and rubbed them together as I had done before. I started at the bottom, giving her a foot massage. I don’t have a foot fetish, just giving her a little treat. I was done with her feet and moved on to her calves. I ran my hands up the entire length of her long, silky legs. There wasn’t a hair to be found. My hands had finally reached her ass and I stayed fixated on that for a good five minutes. I moved back down to the back of her thighs. I rubbed them for a while before I made my way back to her ass. I spread her legs just enough so I could fit both of my hands between them. I massaged her inner thighs, which really turned her on. I could see that she was getting wet by the faint glistening on the back of her pussy. I returned to her ass massaged her cheeks again, making sure to get in deep with my thumbs and my knuckles. I ran my finger along her crack just to tease her. This definitely worked because I could see her shiver when I lightly ran my finger along her slit. I pushed ever so gently, and the tip of my finger slid into her tight pussy. It immediately clamped down around my finger. I pulled it out and decided to go back in. I slid my finger in, but went a bit deeper. I pulled out once again and continued to go deeper each time until my whole finger was inside of her. She moaned ever so slightly. This was the hottest moment in my life. I decided that I was done with her back side, so I told her to flip over.

“I’m done with this side. You want to keep going?” I asked.
“Yes. Do the other side. It was so good.”
“Yes ma’am,” I said jokingly.

She got on all fours and rolled over onto her back, exposing her wonderful 36B breasts and her almost bald pussy. She put her hands behind her head and once again, waited for me to go to work. I started out my leaning down to kiss her. We locked lips and passionately held a kiss for ten seconds before parting our lips. She bit my lip as I pulled back. I put more lotion on my hands and began to go to work. I leaned in once again, but to whisper in her ear.

“Are you ready for this?” I whispered.
“I know I am, but are you?” she whispered back.

This turned me on instantly but I knew that I had to be patient. It would be best for both of us if I dragged this out. I started with her breasts. I put my hands just above them and moved down. I cupped them and then took hold of them with a full grip. I squeezed them together. I moved on to her nipples and just swirled my fingers around them. I massaged her breasts for a while before I leaned down once again. I opened up my mouth and put my mouth around her nipples. I sucked and sucked. I flicked them around with my tongue. They instantly became hard, meaning she was highly aroused. I kept teasing her nipples with my tongue and my fingers before moving on to her stomach. I lightly kissed the top of her stomach and moved my way down to just below her navel. I kept going, but stopped before I got to her pussy. I enjoyed teasing her because I knew it would translate into better sex. I massaged her stomach for a few seconds before moving on to her crotch. Once again, I spread her legs ever so slightly, just wide enough so I could massage the inside of her thighs. I was able to see her pussy in full view. I teased her again by moving my hands back up to her breasts. I was completely erect and she took my cock in her mouth and began to suck while I worked on her breasts again. This went on for a couple of minutes before she took my cock out of her mouth and I went back to work on her pussy. I slid my hands down her smooth body and rested one hand on her silky thigh and let one go to town on her bare pussy. I ran my finger along the length of her slit, teasing her as I went along. I slipped my finger in as I went back up. I stayed there and moved it in and out of her tight pussy. I removed my finger and focused my attention towards her clit. I rubbed it around in circles a few times until I heard her moan. I knew she was ready for action. While I had my finger still in her, I leaned in again.

“Are you ready now?”
“Yes…” her voice trailed off.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
01-30-2011, 03:05 PM
PART XIX

I knew what to expect. I thought I did, but apparently I didn’t. I leaned into her face and we locked lips. We stayed kissing for five minutes. In the process, I had gotten on top of her.

“I think it’s time,” she said.
“So do I.”

We rolled over each other and switched positions. She was on top of me, but I hadn’t gone inside yet. I wanted to stay kissing for a while before we went all in. We laid there, her on top of me with her bare breasts on my bare chest. Our bare skin touching. It was sensual. She moved her mouth off of my lips and down my chest down to my cock. She moved towards the foot of the bed and began to suck me off. She started with my head. She moved her tongue up and down my shaft which made me shiver. She moved her head up and down, stroking my cock at the same time. I was almost ready to cum, and she could tell. She stopped sucking and told me what I wanted to hear: It’s time.

She reached over my body to the nightstand and grabbed the condom. She opened it and took it out. I was expecting for her to put on me, but she tore it in half and threw it over the back of the bed. I was shocked, I thought we were going to take the safe route, but apparently not.

“We don’t need that, it’ll feel so much better without it.”
“Okay, I guess.”

I was a bit reluctant, but I didn’t give a fuck. I was about to lose my virginity to one of the hottest girls I know, and I wasn’t about to let a thin layer of latex get in the way.

“So how do you want to start?” I asked.
“I’ll just go on top,” she said.

She did just that. She stood up on her knees and lifted her hips so that her pussy was right above my cock. She took my cock in her hand and guided it into her tight pussy. I was only able to get the head in before I had to pull out. I slid it in again and kept getting further with each stroke. It took about four tries before all 6 inches of my hard cock were inside of her tight, wet pussy. I began to move my hips up and down slowly. Anna let out a loud, long moan of pleasure. The feeling was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Her pussy clamped down around my cock and there was constant pressure.

“Faster,” she said.

I listened and picked up my speed. At this point, I could hear my balls clapping against her ass. She started to moan louder and louder. The moans turned into quiet screams. I put my hand over her mouth so Jim and Ashley wouldn’t know, but I’m sure they were up to the same thing we were. The bed started to squeak, but I didn’t care. I began to go faster and faster until the point where I was running out of breath and I was becoming tired. I could feel the pressure building up in my cock.

“I’m about…” was all I could say.

She knew what I was about to say and I slowed down. She hopped off my cock and began to suck me again. She was practically tasting her own pussy. She turned her attention away from my cock and leaned back until she was flat on her back. She spread her legs. I knew what she wanted. I leaned in and my face got closer to her pussy. I ran my tongue along her slit and she moaned once again. I shot my tongue into her tight pussy and she moaned louder. I started to find my licking pace and stayed there for about a minute before she was screaming in pleasure. I shifted my tongue to her clit, which made her scream even louder. I pulled my face away and was ready to go back in.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
02-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Sorry I haven't updated this story lately, I've been busy. And seeing as how I live in Chicago and will be snowed in for the next two days, I will be writing a lot more. Enjoy!

================================================== =========

PART XX

I got up and took a hold of my cock and held it straight so I could penetrate her pussy once again. I gently guided the tip of my dick in and she moaned as soon as my cock made contact with her moist pussy lips. I slid all of it in and began to go faster. My cock was pounding her pussy and she knew it. She began to get dirty.

“YES!! FUCK ME!!” she yelled.

I complied and continued to fuck her. Her screaming reached a whole new level when I saw that she was shaking. She couldn’t control her breathing and was hyperventilating. I knew she was having a real orgasm. It wasn’t long before I began to feel the pressure in my cock building up again. It was almost too much. I didn’t know how much longer I could hold on. Finally it became too much and I quickly pulled out. I let my load go and shot it all over her stomach and her chest. She rubbed it in while still moaning and trying to comprehend what had just happened. I fell back into the pillows at the head of the bed. I was in a total daze and couldn’t think straight. I was seeing stars and I felt like I had just run a marathon. I finally found the strength and sat up. I found Anna rubbing the cum into her skin and licking her hands at the same time. I laid on top of her and we began to make out once again, but this time it was dirty, not sensual at all. We made out for the next ten minutes before I pulled my face away from hers. I leaned back and she followed.

“That was amazing,” I said out of breath. “How about you?”
“I… I… I can’t even describe how awesome that was. I think I enjoyed it so much because I did it with you.”
“I feel the same way,” I said.
“I think we should go to bed, we have to be up in four hours.”
“Are you serious? It’s three in the morning?”
“Yeah,” she said with a smile. “We’ve been having sex for three hours.”
“Wow, sure as hell didn’t feel that long.”
“Well, time flies when you’re having fun.”
“You’re telling me.”

I grabbed the covers and pulled them over us. I rolled over so our faces were up against each other. I kissed her gently on the forehead and we proceeded to make out again for a few minutes before we fell asleep holding each other. I heard some banging against the wall from across the hall. Me and Anna looked at each other and just smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED…

cseagles
02-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Okay guys, this is the last installment of this story. Hope you enjoyed it. Tell your friends about this story and also spread the word about geDare.

PART XXI

We woke up the next morning exhausted from last night’s “activities.”

“You two look tired,” said Ashley.
“Yeah, we’re exhausted,” I said.
“So I’ve heard,” Ashley said.

Me and Anna smiled at each other.

“Sounds like you and Jim had fun last night as well,” I said.

Ashley immediately blushed and looked at Jim.

“Okay let’s just come out and say that we all had ‘fun’ last night for a few hours,” said Jim.
“Yeah, I’d say that’s fair,” I said. “Let’s finish breakfast so we can get back home. We have school in two days, remember?”
“Oh shit, that’s right,” said Anna. “Oh well.”

We all laughed and finished our breakfast. We packed our bags and got into the car. I turned the keys and started the cars.

“Okay, one last thing before we leave. What happened here, stays here. Okay?” I said.
“Agreed,” said Jim.
“Okay then, let’s go home,” I said.

We all smiled and went back home.

THE END

Click here to comment on the original thread! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66099)

-