PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The sadistic mistress: Lizbeth

Dkaren
02-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Hi, I'm Tom.

Who is this terrifying women? Pitch black hair, black dresses, black shoes, a black purse... I wonder if her underwear is black, and if she wears underwear at all. Ms.Lizbeth has been the talk of the office since she was hired last Monday, and I've been observing her like a hawk the entire time she's worked here. My desk is right behind her own and I can see every single thing she does, and she has no idea at all, unless she somehow has eyes on the back of her head.

Each day I see her walk into the office, and sit down at her desk, begging to be rewarded with the sight of her panties sticking out the edge of her skirt, but so far I haven't been lucky enough. She's so quiet. I haven't seen her talk to anyone yet, not even casually, and quite a few of the other people in the office have expressed intimidation towards her. I cant blame them. She's a tough one, to be sure, and has a very cruel stare. She's certainly a loner, to. But she's also gorgeous, and looks as sharp as a razor, perpetually dressed in only black.

After a short lunch break, I see her sitting back down at her desk. I saw her in the lobby, eating her lunch all by her lonesome, as usual. The men lack the confidence to approach her, the women lack the courage to approach her, and she lacks the desire to approach anyone. After a quick visit to the bathroom, she returned to her desk, continuing the loop of isolation. But... what is this? Could that be.... something pink, on Ms.Lizbeth? My god, yes it is! A pink thong, peaking out the top of her skirt.

I never thought I'd see the day. I knew it. I knew she was like every other business women, secretly hiding a skimpy thong underneath their business attire, no matter how sophisticated. This was more surprising than it usually is, as it also marks the first time I've seen her wear anything that wasn't black. A thong, no less! She must keep herself entertained throughout the day knowing she's the only one aware of her feminine underwear, underneath all that serious, cold black.

Now she's getting up... what the fuck? Is she... yes, she is. She's approaching me. She's walked right upto my desk. And then she said the first thing she had said all week.

"Like the sight, pervert?"

Her voice is as raspy and cold as I had thought. My dick immediately stands at attention, as does the rest of my body.

"I... I..."

I stutter, awkwardly trying to articulate something remotely intelligent, and fail miserably. Heavy mascara and eye-liner form a ring around her eyes, which narrow at me as she speaks again.

"I've been watching you staring at me all week, you fucking pervert. My computer screen reflects everything that is behind me."

My face turns bright red. Oh no, I've been discovered. She's been observing me watching her almost 90% of the time for the past week. This beatiful women must think I'm some kind of freak.

"I decided to bait you today by pulling my thong out a little, knowing you would be looking. I filmed you staring blatantly at my ass, and I think the boss would love to be hear about the sexual harassment that certain employees have been engaging in, don't you?"

My brain froze. What could I say in my defense?

"Or... you could come with me after work to my apartment, and I could just neglect to remember about sending the video to the boss."

I nodded. There was nothing I could do. She smiled, and fixed her skirt, stating that I didn't deserve to gaze at her stunning lingerie, and walked back to her desk. The entire time while she was chewing me verbally out, I couldn't help but be absurdly turned on. Here I was, a fine business man and a lawyer, being insulted and humiliated by a goth girl nearly ten years younger than me. She completely had me, and defeated me effortlessly. What would happen at her apartment? Only time would answer that question.

They day went on uneventfully, and I tryed my hardest to not look at Ms.Lizbeth, knowing she could see me perving out on her. Eventually, only one hour before the day was over, she got up, and approached my desk again. Oh god, what is it this time?

She walks right next to me, and sits right on my lap. Oh my god. My boner fucking erupted, and I'm sure she could feel me poking her through her skirt and skimpy underwear. She smiles at me, adjusting her bottom to more comfortably sit ontop of me. She simultaneously rubbed my dick as she adjusted her bottom, and I'm sure she did that on purpose. She moves her head right next to me, and seductively whispers something into my ear.

"What a tiny dick you have."

My face turns the reddest red ever known to the world. She coldy giggles at my embarrassment, and my throat turns into a desert. She continues.

"I have something in my purse I know you're gonna love. I'm going to slip it into your pocket, and then I'm going to walk back to my desk, and not talk to you again until the day is over. You're going to go into the bathroom, put what I put into your pocket on, and come back out. Leave your boxers in the bathroom, you won't need them anymore. If you refuse, I will ruin you. Do you understand, fuckhead?"

I nod. She does as promised, slipping something pink into my pocket, and I know what it is. She gets up and returns to her desk without a second look back. I quickly head into the bathroom, and take out what she put into my pocket. To my horror, they were a pair of pink panties, with "Sissy faggot Tom" written on the waistband in marker.

Swan
02-03-2011, 03:32 AM
Very well done! Please continue :)

Dkaren
02-03-2011, 10:35 AM
So there I was, removing my underwear, and preparing myself to put on a pair of pink frilly boyshorts with a homophobic insult written on the waistband. Lizbeth was right. Yes I did enjoy it despite my deep humiliation, but she was wrong about the assumption that I was wearing boxers. I was wearing briefs, rather small ones, that were now on the ground. I slipped on the panties, and slid the warm silky lingerie up my legs, with each ripple of frills clutched tightly within my hands. They're on now, tightly securing my very hard dick. I put back on my pants, and throw my briefs into the trash can on my way out. My crotch was throbbing, and oh how I loved the fabric as it rubbed my most personal parts of my body.

I exited the lavatory and noticed Lizbeth staring at me on my way out, smirking at me. I instantly hung my head in shame, knowing that this horrible women now had two things on me. I sat down and regretted it immediately, as now the feminine fabric was rubbing against my crotch, and behind. The panties were very tight, giving me a very natural wedgie. I was begging to relieve myself. I was flustered to the point I couldn't even focus on my work. After the longest hour of my life, work was finally over. But not my night. Promptly as quitting time came to pass, Lizbeth once again approached me.

"I checked the men's bathroom. Briefs? Haha. Good little girl, though, how you enjoying my delicates?"

I nodded. This didn't please her.

"I said, how did you enjoy wearing my delicates you fucking sissy?", she repeats loudly.

"I enjoyed them very much, Lizbeth."

She looks satisfied at my submission. Her eyes... so striking. I never noticed her blue eyes before. They were always drowned out in a sea of make-up, and I never had the opportunity to notice just how conventionally pretty she was underneath the cold exterior. Here she was, engaging in conversation with me, smiling, asking things from me, making plans with me, sitting on my lap, like two friends. But underneath the facade of it all was a very deprived sense of neglect. I am gleefully her slave, and she knows that.

"I bet your tiny little dick is stiff as a board, eh?", she smiles.

I agreed, yes, in shame, but at this point I was beginning to get used to the swaying of embarrassment I felt every time she spoke. I asked her what would happen next.

"I hear you and your friends talking, alot. About how they all want to fuck me, how I'm the little sex kitten around this place. How you all bet what kind of panties I wear, about how you were planning on setting up a camera in the bathroom to humiliate me. If your pathetic little friends saw the two of us together, that would make you the coolest person in the office, wouldn't it?"

Yes, it would, I agreed.

"Perfect. I want you to hold my hand, and we're going to walk over to your moron friends over there in the lobby. You're going to introduce me as your girlfriend Lizbeth. After we pass our pleasantries, I'm going to kiss you, and then we're going to leave this awful place, and head to my car. You got that?"

Once again I agreed, and got up, holding her hand. She wrapped her arm around my own, like a passionate lover often does to her husband, and we slowly marched towards my group of co-workers who would often stay behind in the lobby. I was absurdly nervous. What if she pantsed me infront of my friends? What if she insulted me infront of everyone I knew? What was the point of this at all, what did she care about my reputation? Oh god, this is going to go awfully.

But it didn't. She held herself in my arms, looking as cute as she could, and I greeted my buddies, who all looked shocked and bewildered. I introduced her as my "girlfriend" Lizbeth, and you could tell their jaws were hypothetically hitting the floor. Each one of them was colored bright green with envy, and they all greeted Lizbeth as kindly as they could, and she would politely nod back. After that was over, I told them we had to leave, and she gives me a kiss on my lips before we turned around to leave. Before we left I saw the shock in their eyes, and I knew, that from now I would be the talk of the office.

Once we left the building, she continued to hold me, both of us silently. My dick was screaming. Eventually we got to her car.

"Ok, here we are. But you didn't expect to actually be able to ride in with me like that did you? You're walking into my property, so you follow my rules. I only allowed you to pursue that bullshit in there so they would stop talking rudely about me. I mean, who makes perverted comments about a pal's girlfriend?"

I couldn't say a word, as usual, around her.

"So if you want to come with me, and you do, as I still have the blackmail, you're going to have to strip off all that disgusting male clothing of your's."

Did she expect me to ride with her in the front wearing nothing but a pair of panties? What if we got pulled over? I voiced my concerns, and as usual, she had something ready to say about it.

"Well then, simple. Ride in the trunk."

And that was that. I looked around, and saw no one in the parking lot. I reluctantly stripped off my shoes, then my pants, and finally my shirt and suit. There I stood, infront of this stunning goddess of a women, in nothing but pink underwear I was sure she had personally owned. My boner betrayed me. It stood bravely, saluting my general, giving away my position and subsequently humiliating me within an inch of my life. She opened the trunk, and I got in, fitting snugly. Thank god I was so skinny.

She grabbed my hands, and cuffed them together behind my back. I looked around. She had a lot of bondage equipment laying around her trunk, and what I assumed was various torture devices. She looked at me, with a sinister grin dancing on her face, writhing below her mighty girth, shivering in the cold of the night, exactly decked out in the way she had planned. She closed the trunk, and I heard her get into the car, starting it up. We left my clothing lying innocently on the ground of the parking lot, and she started to drive. My boner was being defiant, and it refused to stop throbbing, mutinying valiantly against the captain.

Swan
02-04-2011, 02:33 AM
Write more! Write more! Write more! **threatens you to spam your inbox with requests to write further!**

driver1300
02-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Fantastic start. Please keep going.

miss_annabambie
02-11-2011, 07:51 AM
I absolutely love where this is going :) PLEASE continue....ur giving me great ideas...;)

adam1963p
02-11-2011, 08:15 AM
Brilliant so far. Please send the next section quickly as I feel like Tom at the moment

tigerslave
02-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Keep going and write fast cause im anxious

Dkaren
02-16-2011, 02:35 PM
"We're here."

That's all Lizbeth said, opening the trunk. It had been hours since she first locked me into the trunk of her car, and we were finally there. I lift myself up from the floor of the trunk, noticing that we were now in a garage. She then uncuffed me, and motioned for me to climb out of the trunk.

"Come in."

She leads me out of the garage and into what I can only imagine is her house. She leads me further, by hand, into the bathroom. Her instructions are simple.

"Ok, shave, and I mean shave. Everything. I don't care how long it takes. Off with the panties to, put them into the laundry basket - and before you get any ideas, none of my panties are in the basket, so no point looking."

She was very cold with her words. She wasn't merely telling me, she was demanding me. I stripped off her panties, something I hated doing, and found a pink Gillete blade, which hadn't been used. I started up the shower, and started soaping myself up, feeling the warm water caress my body. She was right about it taking a while to shave, and it did. About an hour. And I had to use a mirror to get my ass... which wasn't fun exactly, but after awhile, I was as smooth as I was born.

I left the bathroom, butt naked, and looked around where Lizbeth had gone. After soon I heard her in another room, and went to investigate... and there she was. In her underwear. Sitting around, watching television, in the living room. Her matching bra and panties set, which was seductively black with pink lace around the borders, and she sat on the floor, smoking marijuana.

"Aw, there's my sissy. Amazing job with the shaving."

I didn't think it was possible to hide and further embarrassment, so I openly showed my shame. I was 100% naked infront of this utterly gorgeous women who was scantily clad in skimpy lingerie, it was like a fantasy come to life. Or a nightmare.

"Look underneath the couch sissy, I have a present for you."

I reached my arm underneath the couch and felt what she was talking about... gloves, and soap?

"See that bag over there? That's my underwear collection, and it's all dirty. Since you're so infatuated with my undergarments, I want you to hand clean each one in the bathtub. If you hurry, it will only be about a few hours, since there's only about 100 pairs."

My heart took a leap down my a shaft when she said that. I dreaded having to clean her dirty underwear like some kind of slave, naked like an animal. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't really enjoying the situation in general. This ridiculously good looking women is going to let me sort through every last pair of underwear she owned, and when I was done, would I get another good look at her decked out beautifully?

"It would be cruel, however, to make you do that all naked. When you get into the bathroom, I want you to open that bag. There's a surprise."

I did as I was told. Opening the bag, I saw a pair of panties - a pink, mostly see-through and lacy fitting pair of bikini-style knickers, which had a note pinned to them. It read "Just your size". Looks like I wouldn't have to do this naked afterall.

shavedrachel rocks!
02-16-2011, 02:50 PM
more more now more more more

zeke
02-16-2011, 05:56 PM
please keep writing!

miss_annabambie
02-28-2011, 11:12 AM
i think im in love with you, lol...you're giving me excellent domme lessons, lol. Keep up the AMAZING work...and garanteed, im gonna harrass you on msn for tips ;p

Blackjack
02-28-2011, 11:20 AM
Amazing story can't wait for more