PDA

View Full Version : Hmm I try

Muffinz
08-05-2005, 11:41 PM
I dont know if any of these were already said. I have a terrible memory. Also, Depp...I cant really tell if any of these are too dirty for the kiddies, my mind's been corrupted ;) ...so feel free to edit anything out if you feel it's inappropriate.

-Describe your sexiest pair of panties/bra
-How old were you when you lost your virginity? (if applicable)
-Who was the first person you ever had a crush on? How old were you?
-Have you ever had a one night stand? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you consider it?
-Ever been in a threesome? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you consider it? Boy-boy-girl, Girl-girl-boy, Girl-girl-girl, or boy-boy-boy?
-Favorite sexual activity?
-Favorite position?
-Most extravagant place you have done anything sexual?
-If you had to have sex with anyone in the room, who would it be?
-If you had to be deaf or blind, which one would you pick?
-If you had to make out with someone of the same sex in this room, who would it be?
-Bang, Marry, Kill - If you had to pick one person for each in this room, who would it be?
-Spit or swallow?
-How many people have you done anything sexual with (above kissing, or I guess if you're young including kissing)
-What is your biggest turn on?
-Describe in detail your ultimate sexual fantasy
-If you know someone in the room has a crush on someone else in the room, ask them 'do you have a crush on ____' Even if they lie, the blush will tell the truth.
-How many times a week on average do you masturbate?
-Would you be a stripper? Why or why not?

That's it for now, it's late and my brain is fried. I'll probably think of more later.

chain
08-07-2005, 03:49 PM
nice

cheesy dude
11-30-2005, 12:43 PM
these are cool i used em at my party last night they are a real laugh!:twisted:

seanieboym
04-10-2006, 07:22 PM
lol nice ones ill i have to use those sometime and it usally all boys lol:D

sandman
01-03-2007, 10:08 PM
i'll answer one of em...

i masturbate usually 10-14 times a week :)

The_Last_Romantic
01-04-2007, 05:05 AM
Hmm I'll answer a couple as well:

How old were you when you lost your virginity? 9-don't think it counts 14- that one does.

Favorite sexual activity: Role Play

What is your biggest turn on: Playing Innocent

Describe in detail your ultimate sexual fantasy: not enough room on this page or enough time in your life to read my Ultimate fantasy....I am a very detailed person and it would be a short novel at best.

dundermifflen4
01-04-2007, 02:48 PM
does anyone have any different ones?
these are really common.
itd be appreciated :D

yhcompuser
01-04-2007, 09:09 PM
let me try some of these....
my high school classmate
-Have you ever had a one night stand? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you consider it?
no. but will consider if i meet the right person
-Ever been in a threesome? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you consider it? Boy-boy-girl, Girl-girl-boy, Girl-girl-girl, or boy-boy-boy?
no, but would like to try
my girlfriend, of course
deaf
-Spit or swallow?
swallow
about 10
yes, only with my girlfriend

spat
01-29-2007, 08:19 AM
Lace bra, garter and bikini panties - used for a dare
Linda, 12
Yes and would do one night stand again but prefer longer relation
Yes on 3some but did not go down as it should of.
foreplay, licking & kissing tits and working down to pussy.
Her on top
Trunk of car at rest stop
Would love to have sex with Jeanne a co-worker
deaf
Would only be on dare and it would determine person
swallow
21 people
biggest turn on would be watching girl strip slowly to sexy music.
Fantasy would be to have a 3some where the two girls would be goind down on each other than I would take one as she is eating out the other than switch and do the other one as she goes down and finally to have them do me.
5 to 6 times a week
no, do not have the body for a stripper.

anonimousbob
02-01-2007, 02:16 PM
-How old were you when you lost your virginity? Haven't
-Who was the first person you ever had a crush on? How old were you? Secondary school girl in my class
-Have you ever had a one night stand? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you consider it? depends on the situation, I might consider it with the right girl
-Ever been in a threesome? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you consider it? Boy-boy-girl, Girl-girl-boy, Girl-girl-girl, or boy-boy-boy? never, but I would consider it
-Favorite sexual activity? only have masturbation in my life
-Favorite position?n/a
-Most extravagant place you have done anything sexual? naked in the sea (got a half erection but too cold for anything else)
-If you had to have sex with anyone in the room, who would it be? I'm alone in the room, but my g/f
-If you had to be deaf or blind, which one would you pick? deaf, I can live with subtitles but not blind
-If you had to make out with someone of the same sex in this room, who would it be? me and my hand (alone in the room, and I don't know if I had to choose someone)
-Bang, Marry, Kill - If you had to pick one person for each in this room, who would it be? Bang=gf, marry=noone kill=noone
-Spit or swallow? spit (hope to never be in that situation, unless it's a dare of course)
-How many people have you done anything sexual with (above kissing, or I guess if you're young including kissing) only my gf
-What is your biggest turn on? not sure really, never think about it
-Describe in detail your ultimate sexual fantasy at the moment it is sex just because I have never experienced it
-How many times a week on average do you masturbate? don't know, about once or twice per day
-Would you be a stripper? Why or why not? IMHO noone would want to watch

mausi7280bi
02-05-2007, 04:00 AM
---> I have a micro slip from wicketweasel and a seethru bra.

---> 15
---> don't know, i think it was a pop star, and i was 13 .
---> Yes i had more than one, but i now i would never do it again, i live with me sweet gf in an appartment.
---> Yes we had (more than one), in a girls group with 5 girls. It is realy horny.

--> licking, sucking, or licked by other

-Favorite position?
--->69
---> don't know if i had soemthink like that.
---> I haven't
---> nothing of both
-If you had to make out with someone of the same sex in this room, who would it be?
--> don't know-Bang, Marry, Kill - If you had to pick one person for each in this room, who would it be?
---> don't know
-Spit or swallow?
--->spit
-How many people have you done anything sexual with (above kissing, or I guess if you're young including kissing)
--->more than 10
---> to be tied on bed blindfolded and 2 girls lick and suck me.
---> see last quest
-If you know someone in the room has a crush on someone else in the room, ask them 'do you have a crush on ____' Even if they lie, the blush will tell the truth.
---> is this a question or ...?
---> every day
---> no, i wouldn't. Because i did not like that every men can see me nude

Glutgod
03-22-2007, 02:14 PM
Wow lots of nice truths.

Marc
05-22-2007, 11:10 AM
leopard print thong?

girl next door - I was about 8

No, haven't had one - and no, wouldn't consider one.

No, not been in one but would, of course(!), consider it. Boy-Girl-Girl or Boy-Boy-Girl

oral

-Favorite position?
girl on top

deaf

-Spit or swallow?
swallow

three but full sex with onlly one

being handcuffed to bed / being played with!!

handcuffed to bed, stripped naked by two (or more!) girls, massaged ALL over, then girls on top - meaning I can 'just' lay there!!

5? Don't really know!

yes - could be fun but would need to be played for laughs!!

slutslavex3
08-07-2007, 07:35 PM
black lacy thong with a zipper in the front:eek: with matching see through bra
classmate in 1st grade

i would definitly consider it just because its fun but never had one

once girl girl boy, i lm not in a hurry to do it again though

sex?

-Favorite position?

on the beach

im alone...

deaf

once again...

-Bang, Marry, Kill - If you had to pick one person for each in this room, who would it be?

-Spit or swallow?
spit

i don't remember...quite a few

just guys with really nice bodies

varies
i would because it looks really fun and you get a lot of money haha but i have bigger dreams so i won't

nice questions!

dared to perfection
08-08-2007, 05:02 AM
i x-dress so tiny white and pink thong and black lace bra
what i've done doesnt count as losing virginity and i'm almost 16
lauren about 7
i would love a one night stand
no i would only if it were boy girl girl
being helpless to a female
-Favorite position?
cant really answer
a tent a my friends house with about 12 other ppl there, we pretended they werent there
no one in the room
deaf
no one in room
--------

-Spit or swallow?
swallow
being dominated
same as above but in person with emily my mistress
umm all i can say is i fancy laura
4 or 5
no, i'm very conscious even though i've been told i shouldnt b but i am

x_daringbaby
08-09-2007, 08:40 AM
[Hmmm... a bright pink bra that has this pattern on them, and um... my panties aren't all that sexy... XD]
[Sorry, but I'm still a virgin.]
[This one really cute guy, forgot when though... He was at my old school.]
[Nope, but maybe.]
[I haven't, but I would like to be in a Boy-Boy-Girl or a Girl-Girl-Boy.]
[.....]
-Favorite position?
[.....Once again.]
[.....Once again AGAIN.]
[I'm alone...]
[Deaf. I couldn't stand to be blind.]
[Once again, I'm alone.]
[I'm ALONE PEOPLE!!! :XD hahaha]
-Spit or swallow?
[Swallow. Only because I don't want to spit every 5 minutes.]
[I've only done kissing.]
[I dunno...]
[To long for right now...]
[...Huh??...]
[It is always different each week.]
[I would because I do have the right curves and I'm skinny. However, I have better things to do in my life, including getting a well paying job that's easy to do and doesn't involve exposing myself daily. I can probably get into Ivy League and get a good job.]

love.ya.all.night
08-11-2007, 08:09 PM
bright almost blood red. the top is so sheer that can see my nipples and everything.
-How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14
a friend of the family named aaron, i was maybe 6.
Yes I have had many. I would do it again yes.
Yes I have done it and I twas fun and I would do it again in a heartbeat. mine were girl-girl-boy and girl-boy-boy since I am a girl and I can't get off without a dick in the mix.
Someone giving me oral
-Favorite position?
doggy style
extravagant? A guy bought me a giant hotel room that was like 3 levels and had its own elevator.
There is no one in the room with me. So sad.
BLIND but I would rather neither.
My friend Lucy.
Again I say that there is nobody in the room.
-Spit or swallow?
spit, sorry guys I don't like the taste of your cum. Gals I do.
I sorta lost count. I have had about 15 boyfriends but I have had sex outside of relationships.
When he tells me how I make him feel, especially when we are IMing.
-Describe in detail your ultimate sexual fantasy.
lol. I become an actress and go on conen obrian. When i walk out to shake hands he grabbs me and throughs me on the desk raveging my body untill i cannot move from the eminse pleasure.
*sobs
.000001. I don't really do it. Thats when you scroll up and find out that I have had a lot of one night stands. I would ratehr have a real orgasm then "diddle" around by myself.
Hellz yeah. I am a exhabitionist and it turns me on so much to parade myself infront of people and *shudders with pleasure* all of those things.

fyk
08-06-2018, 03:15 AM
-Describe your sexiest pair of panties/bra See through boxer
-How old were you when you lost your virginity? (if applicable)21
-Who was the first person you ever had a crush on? How old were you? class friend. 10
-Have you ever had a one night stand? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you consider it? No. Yes
-Ever been in a threesome? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you consider it? Boy-boy-girl, Girl-girl-boy, Girl-girl-girl, or boy-boy-boy? No. Yes. All except boy-boy-boy
-Favorite sexual activity? mutual masturbation
-Favorite position? her on top
-Most extravagant place you have done anything sexual? car when driving
-If you had to have sex with anyone in the room, who would it be? I'm alone here
-If you had to be deaf or blind, which one would you pick? blind
-If you had to make out with someone of the same sex in this room, who would it be? I'm alone here
-Bang, Marry, Kill - If you had to pick one person for each in this room, who would it be? I'm alone here
-Spit or swallow? swallow
-How many people have you done anything sexual with (above kissing, or I guess if you're young including kissing) 3
-What is your biggest turn on? massage
-Describe in detail your ultimate sexual fantasy improvised rough sex outdoor or hidden public
-How many times a week on average do you masturbate? 5
-Would you be a stripper? Why or why not? no, not sufficient confident

poetrylover828
08-06-2018, 01:14 PM
-Describe your sexiest pair of panties/bra I don't really have any proper fitting bras that are super sexy. I have one that is too small that is purple and lacy. I have a pair of red panties with lace that are cute. I don't have any sets yet...
-How old were you when you lost your virginity? (if applicable) This one isn't applicable
-Who was the first person you ever had a crush on? How old were you? I was probably around 10 or 11 and my family had a set of family friends. There were 4 boys and the two older ones were probably the first people I ever had crushes on.
-Have you ever had a one night stand? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you consider it? Nope
-Ever been in a threesome? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you consider it? Boy-boy-girl, Girl-girl-boy, Girl-girl-girl, or boy-boy-boy? Nope
-Favorite sexual activity? Don't really have one but I like the idea of being tied up and played with.

There were a couple of sex questions that I don't have answers for.

-If you had to be deaf or blind, which one would you pick? Deaf I think.
-Spit or swallow? Hmm probably swallow.
-How many people have you done anything sexual with (above kissing, or I guess if you're young including kissing) Well sex with no one. Just two make out sessions.
-What is your biggest turn on? hmm don't know
-Describe in detail your ultimate sexual fantasy Hmm well I don't really have an ultimate fantasy. I really like the idea of someone taking control and tying me up. But that is about it.
-How many times a week on average do you masturbate? A couple times a week.
-Would you be a stripper? Why or why not? If I was fit I would consider it. I would at least want to try doing it, because I have heard it's good exercise.