PDA

View Full Version : Fiction or Non-fiction?

hornyjack
01-30-2011, 10:30 AM
Which do you prefer to write?

Which do you prefer to read?

Just wondering to know for future stories! :)

Jack x

epic kobra
01-30-2011, 10:32 AM
I like to write fiction since I do not really have much to write about from life at least not sexually :p and I like to read non-fiction since then I get to know it is true and I like true things.

hornyjack
01-30-2011, 10:35 AM
Cool thanks, I've only written non fiction so far - and also prefer to read it for the same reasons you said!

Swan
02-02-2011, 03:38 AM
I like to write fictional stories. I like to add the things that I like.. If that makes sense.
Reading, well, doesn't matter. It should be good. :)

CollaredBlondie
02-02-2011, 03:44 AM
Like most, I prefer to write fiction. At the moment, I prefer to read nonfiction. It varies. I'm just on a big nonfiction kick at the moment

kinky
02-08-2011, 12:44 PM
I prefer to write non-fiction as I can easily bring the thoughts up in my head, if I've recently done the non-fiction thing.

Also I like to read non-fiction. Seeing fiction at the title draws me away a little bit.

gotdared
02-16-2011, 07:53 PM
I sort of like writing non fiction. I've only just started my first story, but it seems just easier to write. You don't have to keep thinking, you just have to write what happened.

As for reading, definitely non fiction! It's so much cooler to think that the stuff actually happened. But I hate it when people lie. Some stories are just ridiculous, and somehow people believe them...