PDA

View Full Version : Spit on me!

AurelieCatena
01-25-2011, 01:19 AM
i am naked, standing in the middle of the room. My hands are chained behind my back. I have a thick leather collar locked around my neck. A ring-gag is keeping my mouth wide open. My curly auburn hair is flowing freely down to my shoulder blades. My trimmed pussy is in full view as i have to keep my feet wide apart, not because they are chained that way, but because i have been ordered to. Across my chest, above my small breasts, three words are written in ugly, black letters: "SPIT ON ME". i am at your mercy.

i am here to collect as much spit as i possibly can. Please, spit all over me and tell me where i receive your precious spit.

markdenied
01-25-2011, 02:48 AM
in your open mouth and then again o your belly or chest where ever it ends where it would mix with your spittle drooling from your gagged mouth

nerdboy
01-25-2011, 05:32 AM
You crawl down to me and kneel down right in front of me.. You hug my legs and your face is looking up to me, showing your glimmering eyes, waiting for my thick slimy sweet saliva to drop down to your mouth.. You waited with your mouth wide open, catching every drop of my spit until your mouth is full, and let all the saliva inside to flow out just like uncontained dam.

You spread the saliva on your face, breast and pussy.. Rubbing it against your skin until it dries. In the mean time, you swallow the remaining saliva that is still inside your mouth..

You shall tell us how happy you're to receive such a big load.... And how you're longing for more.....

RockNroll1_1
01-25-2011, 05:35 AM
SPITS IN YOU EYE
u cant see!!
then spits on your ass lets you feel it coming down your two butt cheecks

b00gity
01-26-2011, 02:26 AM
You don't deserve spit until you work for it. I'd make you build up your own saliva until you can spit/drool it out of your open mouth and down your chin, spilling onto your body and on the floor. I'd rub your spit over your body, breasts, hair, coating you in a film of your own disgusting spit.

I'd then shove you on the floor to wallow in any spit that hit the floor, cleaning it up with your face and body.

Finally I would spit a thick glob of saliva on my boot and, not until you beg me for it, would I let you lick it off my boot; thanking me all the time for finally getting to receive my precious spit.

AurelieCatena
01-26-2011, 02:46 AM
I am looking pathetic, covered with saliva, my own and that of others. My matted curls are sticking to my skin. I can hardly see through my blinking, saliva-filled eyes.

I try to beg for more but the ring-gag change my words into grotesque grunts.

mystery girl
01-26-2011, 03:21 AM
Bit of a strange thread?

Is this all imaginary?

Leopard
01-26-2011, 03:26 AM
I actually think it's kind of cool o.o

mystery girl
01-26-2011, 03:29 AM
I actually think it's kind of cool o.o

i wasnt saying it wasnt cool - just seemed strange, and not what i was expecting. Also was asking if was really stood like that or if just for us to imagine. can pvt if dont want to reveal

b00gity
01-26-2011, 03:33 AM
I am looking pathetic, covered with saliva, my own and that of others. My matted curls are sticking to my skin. I can hardly see through my blinking, saliva-filled eyes.

I try to beg for more but the ring-gag change my words into grotesque grunts.

I grab your matted hair and drag you into an adjoining room. In the room are dozens of men, a circle of chairs, and a strange contraption in the center of the room that you can't make out due to the spit covering your eyelids.

I drag you into the center of the room and haul you to your feet. I help you crawl into the contraption which is some sort of cage attached to some motors. The cage is circular and so tiny that you have to lay down to fit inside, exposing every body part.

Once inside 10 men take the circle of seats. I push a button and the machine starts to whirr, slowly rotating you both horizontally and vertically. Your flesh is totally exposed to all men in the room. The seated men take turns spitting at your helpless body. Seeing where they can hit.

After a few rounds the men switch places, new men keep coming, it never ends. At one corner of the room are drinks so the men can keep coming back with fresh batches of saliva to coat you with. One man is writing on the wall, some sort of scoring system. You're now their dirty little hamster in a rotating ball of spit and they're going to be spitting on you for a long, long time.

Leopard
01-26-2011, 03:35 AM
i wasnt saying it wasnt cool - just seemed strange, and not what i was expecting. Also was asking if was really stood like that or if just for us to imagine. can pvt if dont want to reveal

Am assuming it's entirely imaginary, which was my reason for liking the thread. I love seeing people being creative.

BDSMmaster
02-09-2011, 10:09 AM
i spit on ur tits and in ur face
:p

Raptor9458
02-20-2011, 04:03 AM
I walk up to you. You see a bar towel in my hand, dripping wet with all it's wiped up over the course of the evening. Covered in spilled alcohol and crumbs, it's absolutely disgusting, but still better than touching your filthy body directly.

I stand in front of you, fold the towel over, and then firmly press it over your mouth, forcing you to breath through your nose. I draw up a nice wad of phlegm. I watch your eyes. As soon as I see you getting ready to breath in, I spit my load into your nostrils, forcing you to inhale it, making you cough and choke.

I then uncover your mouth, and while you're still gasping for fresh air, I spit another load at the back of your throat.

I ask you if you enjoy it.

When I don't receive an immediate response, I walk around to your right side, I grab your ear and pull it painfully, stretching it away from your head, then I spit deep into it. I keep it pulled out long enough for my spittle to run down into your ear canal. I know you can feel it seeping inside, and can only imagine the humiliation you must feel.