PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/master seeks 21+/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

LadyCeleste
01-24-2011, 08:21 PM
*** THIS AD IS CLOSED ***

Good Evening to all of you. I'm Lady Celeste, or Mistress Celeste to some. I am currently seeking an online sub/slave who is willing to partake in the joys of online submission.

I do not require web camera conversations, but I do enjoy watching my subs/slaves doing what I tell them to. I have a rather unique approach to domination. I have 6+ years in domination and domination techniques.

I do not care if you are a male sub or female sub. I will take either as I do enjoy the company of both in my bedroom.

You will not be just an online sub, you will also be able to have conversations with me aside from when we play. So if you actually want to have a relationship, it will be a master/sub when in session but friend only when talking. I do not believe in mixing love with play. It is too messy.

My Likes:
-Respect
-Experience
-Willingness to push limits
-Online exclusivity
-No Drama
-Ability to know your own limits
-Intelligence

My Dislikes:
-Feminization (men, if you are into this, look elsewhere.)
-Scat
-Watersports
-Beastiality

Contact me if:

1. You are willing to be online exclusively
2. If you enjoy different scenes each time we talk
3. If you are willing to please and are able to take direction very well
4. Have some prior experience being a sub. I have had beginners and I find that experience trumps beginners.
5. You can spell and have proper grammar. I will not respond to anyone who does not use proper sentence structure.
6. You are respectful. If you try to show you are dominant over me, I will not respond. You must show me the utmost respect.

I will be performing interviews over the next few days. You may contact me at Email Removed. If you contact me via private message here, I will not be accepting your application as it proves to me that you cannot follow directions.

***All invitations are by trial basis only.***

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

I AM NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS VIA THE PRIVATE MESSAGES HERE. If you message me here on private message, I will ignore it. I will not even reply. I do not like people who cannot follow directions.

Leopard
01-25-2011, 05:29 AM
Fantastic ad. I hope you find what you're looking for.

dpassenger
01-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Searching for LadyLilith at google I found several profiles at camera sites with that name, age, gender, sexual preferences...
At least that should mean she's real, and professional at those sites.

LadyCeleste
01-25-2011, 11:59 PM
I would like to know, dpassenger, where exactly you searched because I have only two ads posted. One here and one other site. I do not use camera sites at all. So do well not to get me confused with someone else.

Leopard
01-26-2011, 12:03 AM
Searching for LadyLilith at google I found several profiles at camera sites with that name, age, gender, sexual preferences...
At least that should mean she's real, and professional at those sites.

Pretty sure that's not her, it's just a hit on LadyLilith which isn't exactly uncommon.

LadyCeleste
01-26-2011, 12:07 AM
Also one tidbit of information, check the spelling of my e-mail address. Note my has two, not one, but two L's in the name Lillith. Thank you Leopard.

Enigma
01-27-2011, 02:07 PM
On the matter of the name it's probably quite common for a woman trying to come up with a name universally seen as 'sexy' to use "Lilith" seeing how Lilith in hebrew lore was Adam's first wife and the original succubus.

I'm going to say it's just a matter of chance that you found one similar. Infinite monkeys on infinite typewriters right?

Mysterio90210
01-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Completely offtopic, don't ask for other sites either.

LadyCeleste
01-27-2011, 08:46 PM
On the matter of the name it's probably quite common for a woman trying to come up with a name universally seen as 'sexy' to use "Lilith" seeing how Lilith in hebrew lore was Adam's first wife and the original succubus.

I'm going to say it's just a matter of chance that you found one similar. Infinite monkeys on infinite typewriters right?

I do not spell it the same way as in the old Hebrew lore either. As I've said before, I spell it with two L's, not one. Let's stop this discussion about the spelling of the name and whether or not I'm a real person please. You can ask my subs who are serving under me that I am very much real.

KinkyMaleWebcamSlav
02-03-2011, 11:17 AM
I am one of Mistress Celeste's submissive and she is very real any one who doubts that is not worthy of her time.

dpassenger
02-03-2011, 03:58 PM
I'm sorry for the confussion if I was mistaken, I just copy-pasted the name and searched at google, just in case. I wish you the best if you are real, again sorry if I caused a problem.

Leopard
02-18-2011, 09:12 PM
This is now open again.

g-man
02-20-2011, 06:55 PM
As a submissive of Lady Celeste, I'd just like to give this thread a friendly bump.

She is clever, funny, very creative and extremely good at bringing the best out in who ever subs are. Newbies like me especially! I've just done a scene with her, nothing special, just one man and his cam kind of session, and WOW, Im still in subspace three hours later! (She's rubbish at pool, but hey, no ones perfect!)

Please allow me to offer you advice if you wish to submit an application to her.

-Be very open, and honest. Not just to her, but yourself too. Believe me when I say this, the more open you are about what you think, and how you feel, the much more exciting and enjoyable it is when she finally takes you into subspace. I spent nearly two weeks just chatting, and getting to know her as a person, and believe me when i say this, it was worth every minute of my time.

A final note;

Thank you so much for letting me become one of your submissives!

G-man

LadyCeleste
02-20-2011, 07:01 PM
i am looking to be a slave :) i know you commented on my page but im willing to give it a go :) xx

While I do appreciate your enthusiasm Carwyn, I am looking for someone who is 21 or older, as stated in my ad. If you're still uncollared by your 21st birthday and are still looking for a Mistress, feel free to contact me then.

It's nothing personal, I just prefer my submissives to be older and a bit more steady on their feet. Most of my submissives are in their Mid to Late 20s.

Also, G-man, thank you for your compliment. I am pleased to hear that you're enjoying having me as your mistress. I look forward to work with you further and put you into subspace for even longer.

Carwyn
02-21-2011, 02:23 AM
I apologize, i didn't read your ad through fully before posting.

I hope you find a perfect match for you.

LadyCeleste
02-21-2011, 02:27 AM
I apologize, i didn't read your ad through fully before posting.

I hope you find a perfect match for you.

It's no trouble at at all. I'm sure you'll make a fine submissive with some proper care and training. You have a lot of potential.

niccarter35
02-25-2011, 11:26 AM
A bit different? Like to have fun, enjoy, explore, take each pace as it comes and, yes, happy with your requirements

Nic Carter

Please respond, sounds fun, up to it all
:)

Good Evening to all of you. I'm Lady Celeste, or Mistress Celeste to some. I am currently seeking an online sub/slave who is willing to partake in the joys of online submission.

I do not require web camera conversations, but I do enjoy watching my subs/slaves doing what I tell them to. I have a rather unique approach to domination. I have 6+ years in domination and domination techniques.

I do not care if you are a male sub or female sub. I will take either as I do enjoy the company of both in my bedroom.

You will not be just an online sub, you will also be able to have conversations with me aside from when we play. So if you actually want to have a relationship, it will be a master/sub when in session but friend only when talking. I do not believe in mixing love with play. It is too messy.

My Likes:
-Respect
-Experience
-Willingness to push limits
-Online exclusivity
-No Drama
-Ability to know your own limits
-Intelligence

My Dislikes:
-Feminization (men, if you are into this, look elsewhere.)
-Scat
-Watersports
-Beastiality

Contact me if:

1. You are willing to be online exclusively
2. If you enjoy different scenes each time we talk
3. If you are willing to please and are able to take direction very well
4. Have some prior experience being a sub. I have had beginners and I find that experience trumps beginners.
5. You can spell and have proper grammar. I will not respond to anyone who does not use proper sentence structure.
6. You are respectful. If you try to show you are dominant over me, I will not respond. You must show me the utmost respect.

I will be performing interviews over the next few days. You may contact me at [email protected]. If you contact me via private message here, I will not be accepting your application as it proves to me that you cannot follow directions.

***All invitations are by trial basis only.***

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

I AM NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS VIA THE PRIVATE MESSAGES HERE. If you message me here on private message, I will ignore it. I will not even reply. I do not like people who cannot follow directions.

LadyCeleste
02-28-2011, 12:06 PM
Nic,

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but if you are interested, please email me as stated in the ad. Thank you.

Also a BIG thank you to the GetDare staff who had chosen my ad to be included in one of the top ads here on the site. I feel honoured to have been chosen for this place.

LadyCeleste
03-07-2011, 06:17 AM
For the record, if you PM me through this, you are immediately disqualified from even being considered. I do not want people PMing me asking me to be their Dom. Nothing irritates me more than when people do that. Follow directions.

Also, I am not looking for a "slave." I want a submissive. Someone who does it because they want to, not because they are forced to. As a submissive you should be willing to submit, not forced to submit.

I am NOT a task-oriented dom. Ask any of my submissives and they will tell you that.

whatup943
03-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Hi Lady Celete!

I sent you an email about being a submissive for you about a week ago but you never responded. Did you not like me? :-(

LadyCeleste
03-09-2011, 12:35 PM
I suppose I should add this yet again to my thread. I DO NOT WANT A SLAVE. I am looking for a SUBMISSIVE

I am willing to admit, the idea of having a slave at first was intriguing, but not now. I want someone who serves me because they want to, not because I force them to.

LadyCeleste
03-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Hi Lady Celete!

I sent you an email about being a submissive for you about a week ago but you never responded. Did you not like me? :-(

I have had quite a few e-mails to sift through and I may not have looked at it yet. In order to make sure I am responding to the correct person, do send me another e-mail and I will respond.

whatup943
03-09-2011, 11:11 PM
I have had quite a few e-mails to sift through and I may not have looked at it yet. In order to make sure I am responding to the correct person, do send me another e-mail and I will respond.

Email Sent...Thanks! :)

LadyCeleste
03-14-2011, 05:24 PM
I am still in the process of conducting interviews. Please continue to send applications.

LadyCeleste
03-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Please do not send anymore e-mails. I have ceased my search. Thank you for all of the interest.

devillian
03-24-2011, 04:37 PM
good to see you found what you where looking for :)

Swell
04-05-2011, 11:37 AM
...she didn't say that she had.

Hope you did.