PDA

View Full Version : Response to banned user "joshwright"

depp
12-13-2007, 10:46 AM
Recently I received this message from user joshwright:

hello depp. i believe you are i charge of getdare.com
well, ive just been banned for being an underage poster, and i agree with this. but chaingangistheclick believes that i created another account while ive been banned. this person is dare_man ive just emailed troy and he said that he's been banned forever and doesn't know what for. i told him/her that chaingangistheclick thought that he was me. he said for me to send a meesage to you and explain why. seeing that he can not make a new account, he thought that you could do something.

thankyou for your time and i would hope to hear from you soon
yours sincerly josh wright

I am responding publicly because all your accounts are now banned and I can not PM you a response.

I have looked into this issue and chatted with chaingangistheclick about everything. After an inspection of our detection system I have found that users peterkay, peter_kay, dare_man, and joshwright all share the same computer. I will not say how exactly how we determined this but I will say that after reviewing the evidence automatically gathered by our system you are clearly being less than truthful.

Having multiple accounts is not against the rules. When one account is banned or probated however it is against the rules to use your others. Our moderation staff and myself watch for this.