PDA

View Full Version : help (chastity users)

diapered slave
01-21-2011, 06:40 PM
the idea of chastity has turned me on for along time now, the fantasy is great but i want to take it a step further i have been looking to order one from ebay and have been serching for the past week and i am stuck on wich to buy, the cb300 comes with the spikes for punishments which is good but the cb6000 is so talked about and i was wondering if anyone here could help me out i want to buy it tomorrow and will do if i get a reply before 12.00 because thats when i will be putting the money into my bank for transfer and so if anyone could help me out here, mainly chasity users or keyholders with experiance

i am also considering a prostate massager for milking and health reasons, ive looked at some but do not know which is best, so if anyone could suggest the best one for a male that would be great thanx

i will only be buying the chastity belt tommorrow and the massager next week or later

and i am also thinking about a key holder but im not sure yet, if i did accept that then it would be a female, anyone interested can pm me, but like i said im not sure yet

lordbob
01-21-2011, 07:08 PM
well check out this website its called locked in steal you can get a chasity belt for 10 $ in US money other wise CB6000

diapered slave
01-21-2011, 07:13 PM
thanx, i was looking on that site and cant find one that cheap????

lordbob
01-21-2011, 07:17 PM
just select penis tubes,reguler penis tube, then reguler belt, then regular chain, and it will add 10 for shiping pay then it is shiped

BettyBoop
01-23-2011, 03:22 PM
I'm going to move this to the Advice Section for you.

Sissy_slave18
01-24-2011, 07:50 AM
http://myworld.ebay.com/thegarterbeltshop/

i spent 50 bucks on mine and no problems