PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

MM18
01-19-2011, 07:18 PM
21/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

I am currently seeking a slave, female preferred but I may accept a male slave if I see good potential in him.
You must be of legal age where you live.
You must have a working digital camera, it may not be broken, missing, loaned out, missing batteries, missing memory card, missing the cable, lost in the house somewhere, and more. Yes those are all excuses I have heard.
You must be able to carry on a good conversation and not tlk lk dis.
You must be willing to learn, to develop, to explore your sexuality.
You must have very few limits and be willing to discuss them and perhaps explore them.
Time is very important, and time you spend with friends and family is very important as well.
Communication is the key to a good Master/Slave relationship. You must be able to communicate by MSN or Yahoo and email. Constant connection is not required but regular communication is.
I like to learn about my slaves so at first I ask a lot of questions so that I may learn about you.
So if you think you may be up to the challenge then please take the time to reply. Tell me about yourself, why you want to be a slave, what your goals are as a slave, what you are looking for in a Master.
I will respond to all PM's as long as you meet the above requirements. I will not reply to one liners or very poorly written responses.
Thank you for taking the time to read my add,
Please respond by PM only.

sweet dave
01-19-2011, 07:26 PM
i sent u a pm I am not sure if i am what u are looking for though

MM18
01-30-2011, 05:30 PM
Well I did get a bunch of one liners as expected, one copy and pasted, and a couple of other replies that I responded to, but nothing has developed from them.

benr36
01-31-2011, 02:42 PM
hey im interested in being a cam slave would i do 4 u?

05slave
01-31-2011, 02:44 PM
thats a one liner ther bud

MM18
01-31-2011, 03:28 PM
Lol, ya it is, thanks but no thanks. It is a pretty sad state of affairs when people today can't read and understand simple instructions. If someone is serious about what they do, then they learn as much as they can about it. For example, if you go on the Get Dare main page you see the latests posts, often you see one name with 3,4 or maybe more posts, take the time to read them, and see what you find. My guess is you will find copy and pasted one or two liners. It just goes to show how serious some are and how some aren't. This is a big part of the reason that I do require a person who wants to be my slave to have a webcam and or a digital camera. Sorry for my "rant" but maybe it will make some good reading with a few good replies.