PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Christmas Eve with my Son

MrsWalker
01-18-2011, 10:27 AM
"Christmas Eve with my Son", a short story by Mrs Walker.

It is late Christmas eve and my eighteen year old son Tommy and I are sitting on the living room couch together. Our family had been over at my parent's house earlier and my husband and daughter have just gone upstairs to bed.

I give my son another long tongue kiss, then get up from the couch and ask him, "Tommy, do you want to have a glass of sparkling wine with me?"

He replies, "Sure, then can I have the special Christmas present you promised me?"

I tell him, "Maybe in a few minutes after I am sure your father and sister are sleeping and won't come downstairs and discover us."

After about an hour and a whole bottle of wine, my son suddenly pulls out his cock and pleads with me, "Please Mom, can I have my special present now?"

I stand up in front of him, slowly unbutton my sexy little red dress, then let it slide off my shoulders onto the soft living room carpet and say to him, "Well, get up from the couch and get undressed!"

My son immediately jumps up from the couch and strips naked while I remove my bra and panties. I still wearing my black high heel shoes and when my son embraces me his big hard cock slides between my thighs. Oh my God, I have never thought about having sex with him while standing up! My high heels make me a little taller than him and his cock is now at the perfect height!

I reach down between my legs and guide his cock inside my pussy, then he starts fucking me. Oh my God, I feel this wonderfully incestuous tingling sensation sweep through my entire body. I am so wickedly naughty standing in the middle of the living room being fucked by my son while my husband and daughter are upstairs sleeping. This is one Christmas that I will always remember!

After about ten minutes, my son says, "Mom, I'm going to cum at anytime! Mom, can I do it inside you? Please mom, let me cum inside you! I don't want to cum in your mouth this time! I want to cum in your pussy! Please mom!"

I reply to him, "Well, okay, it is Christmas I guess and you have been a good boy. Go ahead and cum inside me, but just this one time."

My son immediately grabs my naked ass cheeks with both of his hands and begins frantically fucking me! My tits are flopping around wildly on my chest and he his thrusting his cock upwards inside me so hard that my feet are almost leaving the floor!

After a few more minutes he suddenly stops and I can feel his cock jerking as it pumps warm sperm inside me. Oh my God, I get this incredible erotic sensation that sweeps through my entire body knowing that my son just fucked me in the middle of the living room floor on Christmas eve!

After a few moments Tommy gives me a quick kiss then sits back down on the couch and begins sipping on his tall glass of sparkling wine and ice. I get a pack of cigarettes from my purse and light one up, then take my brush and run it through my long blond hair while Tommy intently stares at my beautiful naked body.

After a while I ask him, "Tommy, do you really think I am just as pretty as the girls you meet at college?"

Tommy replies, "You sure are and then some! You don't have an ounce of fat on you and your body is lean and toned from all the hours you spend swimming laps in our pool. Oh, and your tits are the best ones I have ever seen in my life! They are just the right size for your petite body and not too far apart, and not to close together. I love their dark brown nipples that stand out about a half inch and are always hard. They look like a couple of large pencil erasers!"

As Tommy and I continue our conversation I notice his cock has become hard again and he is slowly masturbating.

I snuff out my second cigarette then step between his legs and turn around so my ass is almost in his face and say, "Tommy, do you think my ass is too big?"

He stops playing with himself and begins squeezing my white ass cheeks. After a few moments he replies, "Hell no your ass is not too big! You look like a professional model when you are wearing your bikini!"

Suddenly, Tommy pushes my ass cheeks apart and begins licking my asshole! Oh my God does that feel good! After a few moments I stand up straight and take a few steps to the middle of the living room floor.

I turn around to face him then put my hands on my hips and say, "Tommy, I gave you a very special present earlier tonight, now you are going to give me mine and I don't want to hear any complaints! I want to be fucked in the ass for the very first time and you are going to do it for me! Wait here while your Mommy runs upstairs and gets her body oil!"

Moments later I am on my hands and knees in the middle of the living room floor and Tommy is behind me squirting a generous amount of oil on his big hard cock. He guides his cock up against my asshole, then grasps my hips and starts forcing himself inside me. The muscles in my ass try to keep out the intruder so I have to make an mental effort to convince them to let him inside.

After a few attempts Tommy is slowly fucking my ass and I am in heaven! Oh my God, anal sex is absolutely awesome! Incredible incestuous erotic pleasure begins sweeping through body as my son continues ramming his cock inside me over and over again!

After about five minutes Tommy starts speeding up and is really giving me the fucking of my life! My tits are flopping around wildly below me as I toss my long blond hair from side to side and quietly moan.

Suddenly, Tommy stops and I can feel his cock jerking inside me. Oh my God, that was the best fuck of my entire life! Tommy waits a few moments, then pulls his cock out of me and stands up. He helps me up to my feet then gives me a big hug and says, "Mom, I really liked fucking you in the ass! That was fun! Can we do it again sometime?"

I reply to him, "Well, let me think about it. It is getting late, now get upstairs young man and go to bed."

As Tommy walks away he looks over his shoulder at me and says, "Mom, I love you!"

I reply to him, "Honey, I love you too!", then start crying for no apparent reason.

archie21
01-18-2011, 10:50 AM
good job this is in 18+ it's a wickedly incestuous story....

MrsWalker
01-19-2011, 10:50 AM
"Christmas Morning with my Son", a short story by Mrs Walker.

I just finished taking a shower and have to get downstairs to prepare the turkey for our family Christmas dinner, so I have only a few minutes to admire my naked body in the mirror. I brush my long, straight blond hair and turn from side to side studying my flat stomach and big, firm breasts with their hard brown nipples. You know for my age, I still have a killer body and amazingly good looks. Anyway, I better slip on my men's flannel shirt and get downstairs. I take one last look in the mirror and say to myself, "My God, you even look sexy wearing a man's shirt you bought at the Dollar Store!"

A few minutes later I am busy in the kitchen when I notice my son Tommy coming down the stairs wearing just a bath towel. I look over my shoulder at him and say, "Honey, this is Christmas morning! Now go upstairs and put on something nice!"

He replies, "Okay Mom, I will in a few minutes, but I want a glass of orange juice first."

I am busy washing vegetables in the sink and he walks up behind me and slides his hands underneath the bottom my shirt. His hands travel up my thighs, across my stomach, then he cups my breasts and begins gently squeezing them. I tell him, "Tommy stop what you are doing right now! You father and sister make wake up at any moment and find you playing with your mother's tits! Now stop!"

He begins kissing me on the neck and it is very enjoyable, so I let him fondle me for a little while longer, then push him away from me. He gets a glass of orange juice from the refrigerator, then sits on the edge of the kitchen table watching me. When I bend over to pull out a big turkey roasting pan from the bottom shelf, he says, "Nice ass!"

I immediately scold him by saying, "Tommy, this is Christmas morning! Is all you ever think about is having sex with me?"

A few more minutes pass and I am about finished, so I turn around and look over at Tommy. Oh my God, he has pulled the bath towel away from him and is slowly masturbating! God damn him! He knows I cant resist his big hard cock and is teasing me! I command him, "Tommy, wrap your towel around your waist and get upstairs right now!"

As I watch his hand stroking his cock up and down, he says, "Mom, please give me a quick hand job! I promise that I wont take very long! It will only take me a couple of minutes! Please Mom, please do it for me because it is Christmas and that would be the best gift ever!"

Tommy is such a good boy, and is charming and sweet, so I walk over to the kitchen table and start jacking his cock up down. After a couple of minutes, he stands up and begins unbuttoning my shirt. I look him in the eye and say, "What do you think you are doing young man?"

He just smiles at me, then pulls apart my shirt and slides it down my arms. Oh my God, I am such a slut! Here it is Christmas morning and my son and I are standing naked in the kitchen having sex!

Tommy gives me a long tongue kiss, then says, "Mom, I am about ready to ejaculate any second, can I cum in your mouth?"

I think to myself, "What the fuck? If my husband discovers me jacking off my son, then having his cock in my mouth wont be much worse".

I give him a quick kiss, then get down on my knees and let my arms hang down along my sides. Tommy pushes his cock into my open mouth, then grabs the back of my head with both his hands and begins feverishly fucking my face. Within just a couple of minutes he suddenly stops and my mouth fills with warm sperm. His cock keeps pumping and I have to swallow over and over again. I wait for a few moments, then suck his cock a few more times to get out the last couple of drops and stand up.

Tommy embraces me and says, "Mom that was the best Christmas present you have ever given me. I love you."

I tell him, "I love you too honey. Now, get upstairs young man and put some clothes on", then put on my flannel shirt and button it up.

It can't be more than five minutes when my daughter comes walking into the kitchen wearing her bathrobe. When she is about six feet away from me she stops and says, "Mom, look what I got you for Christmas", then pulls her robe open and lets it slide down her arms to the floor.

Oh my God, she is wearing a "strap-on dildo!"

As I unbutton my flannel shirt, I say to myself, "This Christmas is turning out the be the best one I have ever had!"

Stormwalker22
01-21-2011, 03:51 AM
That was a great chapter please continue I cant wait to see what happens next :D