PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone

wokko
10-26-2006, 06:36 AM
hi, im home alone and rle bored want some dares anything u can think of, out if the ordinary plz!

joeonthego717
10-26-2006, 09:36 AM
ok i dare you to go into your backyard, strip totally nake, lock yourself out of the house, and have to go to the front of the house to get in,

then if you still want more i dare you to (inside) get 100% naked, go to any window facing the street out in front, open it, (no privacy screen allowed) play music really loud, and dance to it right in front of the window acting like you dont even realize people can see you. (dont worry neighbors will bee tooooo embarressed to tell you parents about what they saw!

And lastly a perfect dare that you will not want to pass by, i dare you to once again inside of your house get totally naked, jack off, put skeet in a small cup (like the ones usually in the restroom used for mouthwash or whatevr) and put a thin layer of it all over every phone,changer, and stuff that is used all the time that you touch, or put your mouth near.

I would really like to have these pictured proof sent to me through via mail on this site, i will do dares to make it even!

kindereggman
10-29-2006, 05:25 AM
Put butter nd jam on two slices of bread but stick each slice to each of your buttcheeks nd eat the sandwhich after 1 hour of keeping them on your asscheeks