PDA

View Full Version : Nipples different sizes

Sexy sarah
01-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot

My nipples are different sizes and I am wondering if the is a way to change the size of them

Sexy sarah
01-15-2011, 10:57 AM
Any body pls help it is really embarrassing

Autumn
01-15-2011, 01:58 PM
Honey you are born a certain way. You can't change them they are part of who you are. You need to embrace your self and the beauty within and it will show to the out beauty as well.

there is nothing wrong with different sized nipples. Most people are larger one side. My left breast is bigger than my right. it how we are made.

But if you are really distressed the only way may be surgery which I DO NOT recommend. I feel plastic surgery should only be done under drastic circumstances if you have lost a breast completely or have been burnt or a birth mark that is covering half your face etc.

Please look past this if not you made need to chat to someone about it. please pm me and I will help you the best I can.

take care
Autumn

Captain Harkness
01-15-2011, 02:01 PM
Few would notice or care. If your gona be in a situation of showing your nipples then use make up on the larger one to make it appear smaller.

sweetsong
01-15-2011, 02:09 PM
Yeah, it's completely normal. (:

Dice7
01-15-2011, 05:47 PM
I doubt anyone would ever notice and if they did I'm sure they wouldn't care. During sexual activity there comes a time when whatever you find underneath the other persons clothes is cool. 'O this nipple is bigger than that one? HOT!'

(maybe not whatever, a penis where there should be a vagina might cause a shock!!)

Catalyst
01-16-2011, 03:04 PM
Well, I mean. You could use like the suction cups? Not recommending it, but they do have sexual themed like nipple suckers. You could use it on the smaller one, hopefully to enlarge it to the same size as the other? Or maybe just stretch it daily?

Not saying there aren't risks though, be aware.

luked033
01-16-2011, 03:05 PM
i could be worse your ears or eyes could be diffrent sizes

Autumn
01-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Okay it wont change your nipples. Please its normal and natural to be that way. don't go into all these things to fix what is you and perfect as its you.

All it will do is waste your time, money and make you upset. Please don't bother.

but it was nice of Catalyst to try to help. Even if I feel it is misguided. :D

Catalyst
01-16-2011, 03:08 PM
I mean, I feel like mine have gotten bigger since I've become more.... kinky, using those types of things.

Twas merely a suggestion nonetheless.

Autumn
01-16-2011, 03:09 PM
Yes it was a suggestion and was sweet of you to give it.

I am just trying to help her too. We are both doing it in our own ways..

No offence honey. Just trying to help like you are! *hugs*

Sexy sarah
01-16-2011, 09:40 PM
One only started to get bigger after I started tit torture 7 years ago and only one has grow I will still torture them in hopes the other one will grow