PDA

View Full Version : What type of Story do you want to here.

superfreak
01-14-2011, 08:11 PM
I love reading all the different stories. Please tell me what kind of stories you want to hear.

DancingBear
01-14-2011, 08:55 PM
School crush sounds fun ;)

Star Shadows
01-15-2011, 03:56 AM
To be truthful many people will just try a bit of anything if it's interesting a school crush one may be a little more original though

BettyBoop
01-15-2011, 07:51 AM
The TorD online section is for requesting truths or dares.

Moved.

superfreak
01-18-2011, 05:59 PM
I am extremely pleased with all the results. Thank you. keep voting though..

mistress ct
01-22-2011, 10:49 AM
Babysitting could be original if it doesn't turn into a story that borders on paedophilia. I'd suggest an interactive story if that were possible, where you can make choices. Like in those books we read when we were kids, ''if you choose blablabla go to page xyz''. I don't think there are any on this site.

nicknick0912
01-22-2011, 10:52 AM
Slave stories are mostly exiting and fun to read and I thank those are the most popular. :D:D:D:D

superfreak
01-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Babysitting could be original if it doesn't turn into a story that borders on paedophilia. I'd suggest an interactive story if that were possible, where you can make choices. Like in those books we read when we were kids, ''if you choose blablabla go to page xyz''. I don't think there are any on this site.

This will not be a pedophile story. I have started writing it but go deleted a few months back. What it is a 5-8 year old girl or boy needs a babysitter. Which is a neighbor for the weekend (week vacation) While babysitting he puts it to bed and then sits down the sister/ the girl next door comes in will her girlfriends for a sleepover. That is how it turns into a "good story" the child will play a mild part.
Thank you for caring:)

superfreak
01-24-2011, 08:22 PM
I am extremely pleased with all the results. Thank you. keep voting though..

I am sorry for confusion but almost all these stories end in some type of master slave but the slave master is just plain old almost over used.:D

gotdared
02-16-2011, 07:56 PM
I think you should do the babysitting one.
While slave and sleepover stories are great to read, there's already sooo many of them, and they rarely get finished.

EmoAeden
02-19-2011, 03:39 PM
I'd suggest an interactive story if that were possible, where you can make choices. Like in those books we read when we were kids, ''if you choose blablabla go to page xyz''.

Do you mind at all, if I give this a shot ? I'll credit you for the idea though :D

Horse.Chic
02-19-2011, 04:24 PM
School crush :D

superfreak
02-23-2011, 07:36 PM
I thank you for your opinion because I definitely agree with you. However I have already started the mistress slave school crush story . HOWEVER please read because I am trying to add a girl slumber party in it that I feel with be enjoyed quite a bit.

superfreak
04-13-2011, 02:36 PM
Do you mind at all, if I give this a shot ? I'll credit you for the idea though :D

That sounds like a great idea however I don't think I will be able to do it cause I already planned out the plot. It is just a matter of details.