PDA

View Full Version : Punishment Reserves Day Five

Kinky Bastard
01-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Day 5
Morning activities were almost starting to become routine, when her alarm clock went off she would roll over, pull down his under wear and start sucking his cock.
She really did enjoy sucking him and found the arousal she got from it actually helped her wake up. Sometimes she would masturbate during her morning shower because it aroused her so much.
Once they were both fully awake and he was fully engorged and aroused she would make him turn over so she could stick the large plug in his ass and give his ass 10 - 20 good smacks with her hand.
Getting out of bed she would tell him to make coffee, let the dog out, put food in her bowl and make his lunch for the day while she took a shower.
Some mornings is she had time or was in a mood she would spank or tease him again before she left for work.

When he got home from work that day he went into the bedroom as he was supposed to. She followed behind him, watching as he removed his pants and bent over the bed.
Without saying a word she smacked his ass with her hand 10 times.
"I'm a little up set with you." she said to him picking up a rubber glove.
"Do you know why?" she asked him, knowing full well he wouldn't know. She didn't really expect and answer.
Picking up the jar of vicks she said to him,"I've told you a dozen times or more to keep your pubic hair trimmed. Haven't I?"
Scooping out a good amount onto her finger she stuck her finger up his ass.
"And I told you if I had to do it, it wasn't going to be pleasant. Haven't I?"
She slid her finger in and out of his ass a few times.
Scooping up more vicks with her fingers she stuck two fingers up his ass working them in and out.
"And yet you haven't kept it trimmed and now I have to do it." she said to him.
Scooping even more vicks from the jar and sticking her fingers in his ass she works two, then three fingers in and out of his ass.
Picking up the large plug she smeared even more vicks on it and stuck it in his ass.
Removing the rubber glove from her hand, she smacked his ass again.
20 - 30 times she smacked his ass with the plug stuck in it.
"Now you will lick my pussy nice and slow, if you do it to fast you will do it again, keeping the plug in your ass the entire time." she said to him.
When she was satisfied and he had licked her to a wonderful climax, she spanked him again. Another 20 - 30 smacks on the ass with her hand.
"Now lie on the bed on your back." she instructed him.
Lifting his legs, she instructed him to bend his knees to his chest and hold them there.
Taking the large 8 inch dildo she smeared it with more vicks. Removing the plug from his ass, she slowly inserted the dildo. Moving it in and out she slowly fucked his ass with the dildo, working it deeper with each thrust.
When it was all the way up his ass, she turned the vibrations all the way up.
"Now put your legs down and spread them." she said to him.
Getting up from the bed she went to the bathroom to get the electric trimmer.
Returning to the bedroom she said to him,"I really do hope that dildo and vicks up your ass is quite uncomfortable. Its going to stay there until I trim that nasty mess of hair you've got down there."
She took her sweet time trimming him, being extra careful not to accidentally nick him as well as make him suffer as long as possible.
When she was finally done trimming him she took him in her mouth and sucked him extra slowly and softly, stopping before he climaxed.
"You will not be allowed to climax today, but I will tease you again later, maybe twice before we go to bed tonight." she said to him.
"Now take the toys into the bathroom and prepare an extra hot/soapy enema to wash the vicks out." she said to him.
She followed behind him, spanking his ass while he prepared the enema.
Sticking the nozzle up his ass, she told him to wash the toys thoroughly in the sink while he took his enema and she spanked his ass.
She spanked his ass the whole time he was washing the toys and taking his enema.
Once the bag was empty and the toys were washed, she had him bend over in the tub (just in case of an accident). She spanked his ass for several more minutes while he held the enema finally she told him she was through with him and left the bathroom.

Day 6
Day 6 was mostly uneventful, the morning routine was the usual teasing then spanking with the plug up his ass.
When he got home from work she again gave him the usual teasing and spanking with the plug up his ass.
As this was still only day 6 she also followed this with a hot soapy enema spanking his ass while he took and held it.
Finishing his spanking she told him when he was finished doing his business and cleaning up to get dressed, they were going shopping.
Once he was finished and dressed she ordered him to drop his pants and bend over the couch.
She spanked his ass again 10 - 20 smacks with her hand.
Leaving him bent over the couch she went to the bedroom, telling him not to move.
She returned with the large pink plug, the Vaseline and what looked like feminine pads.
"I thought we were going shopping?" he asked her.
"We are." she responded with a smirk and a grin, "This is my month and you have to do anything I tell you to remember. So your going shopping with me with this plug up your ass."
"Where are we going?" he asked her.
"It doesn't matter where we are going, don't worry we won't be gone long. The plug wont be stuck up your ass for more than an hour." she said.
Then she handed him two of the biggest thickest feminine pads he had ever seen.
"Put these in your underwear, one on top of the other. I don't want the Vaseline staining them." she said to him.

When they returned home from shopping he asked her if he could take the plug out and the pads.
She allowed him to take the plug out but told him to keep the pads in place.
In fact since she was going to be sticking toys up his ass every day for the rest of the month, he was to have two pads in his underwear when ever he was not at work so they did not get stained. It was good for him to learn how uncomfortable they were for women to have to wear anyway.
That night she teased and spanked him again before making him lick her to climax.