PDA

View Full Version : Unread Posts

Ruby92
01-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Not sure if I am putting this in the right section or not but here's my problem/question and no it has NOTHING to do with like sex or anything like that.

Anyways, everytime I log on and go to the getdare forums tab on top, I ALWAYS have A LOT of unread posts since my last visit. I never read them nor want to read them. I just click on them, go to last page (if there is more than one page) and then click on the unread posts again. How can I make it so those don't show up? Make it so I can just delete them without having to click on them to make it think i read them? I am wanting to know because it annoys me. Yea I read some of them but if i dont want to read them, how can I just get rid of them? It seems like all I do when I get on is try to get rid of the unread posts I have. I never really have a chance to explore the site since I have all the unread posts that annoy me.

SlutPuppy
01-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Ignore them. Or refresh the page. You don't have to go to the link and delete each one by it's self, it all goes away once you visit and then refresh. Or leave, and then come back.

b0ris
01-12-2011, 01:40 AM
- Quick Links (last but one item in the orange menu)
- Mark Forums Read

Or come back more frequently ;)