PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Toga Party

Marc
01-11-2011, 02:53 PM
I wrote this story down back in 2002 - when I had time to do so. I really should start writing again but its finding the time and inspiration.

Keywords: MF, oral, MFF, slight bondage)
Short summary: An invite to a toga party, that gets canceled, leads to some interesting situations for three college / university students.
First Published: 2002-05-13

I finished drying myself after getting out of the shower and walked, naked, into my bedroom. Picking up a pair of running shorts, I pulled them on. Just as I picked the cloth up from the bed, the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs to open the door. Steph, my then girlfriend, was standing there and she walked in, immediately flinging her arms around my neck and hugging me close to her. Standing on tip-toes, she kissed me lovingly on the lips, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I reached behind her and closed the front door.

"Hi, Marc!" she said, disengaging herself from me. She ran her hands down my naked chest and over my flat stomach.

"Hi, Steph" I replied, looking at her. Her 5 foot tall figure was wrapped in a toga style garment which was encircled by three leather bands - one around her waist, one around the top of her breasts, and the third halfway between the two. The effect was to highlight her wonderful body, particularly her well proportioned torso. Her tanned legs were bare from her sandals to her thighs, which was where the toga ended. She pirouetted in front of me to show off her outfit and, as she did so, the skirt lifted slightly, hinting at more of her body. The material ran round her neck without covering the whole of her back, and no bra straps were visible.

"You're obviously not ready, then" she said, looking at my 6 foot tall body, dressed in only a pair of short running shorts.

"No, I've just got out of the shower after getting home" I explained. "I was just about to start putting on my toga but now you're here, you can help me".

As we walked upstairs, I commented that I couldn't work out how to put the toga on. "I bought the 6 yards of material you suggested, but now what do I do?" I asked.

"It's easy", Steph said. "Well, it's easier for you than it is for me!" she continued.

We walked into my bedroom. I should explain that we were both third year students at Nottingham University, leaving off campus in typical student accommodation but Steph lived in a neighbouring property. I shared the house I was in with three other third year students - one male and two female - by the names of Rob, Sophie and Becky. Steph shared with two other girls - Max and Sam - and Sam's boyfriend, Richard. Richard, Sam, Steph and I had met the previous year when we had all taken part in some entertainment for a second year party and we had become friends. I had split up with my girlfriend shortly after that time and the relationship between me and Steph had blossomed into being lovers. Despite the difference in height, it was often Steph who proved to have the greater stamina for some of our sexual antics and activities.

Steph picked up the material from the bed and held it in front of her. "I like the gold edging," she said, looking at the white material I had purchased. "First we need to fold the material in half length ways". I held the end of the material while she found the other end. After folding, the material was about 18" wide.

"Now hold the material against your waist, and roll yourself towards me so that the material is wrapped around one and a half times".

I did as Steph instructed as she held the material taut.

"Now hold the material at that point while I get the safety pin", she said. Obediently I did as I was told as Steph pinned the material together, carefully avoiding my skin and my shorts. "Then the end goes up over your shoulder", and it did so, "then down your back and pinned to the waist line of the material again". Steph added the second pin.

I turned to face her, and she checked how the toga was draped over me. Both arms and my right chest were bare and she gently kissed the exposed nipple. "Not too bad" she said.

I went to the wardrobe to pick my sandals up. As I sat on the bed to put them on, Steph laid her head on one side and tried to look under the toga.

"You could take your shorts off, you know" she said. "The toga covers you fully even when you're sitting down."

"I'd rather keep them on - I'm not used to wearing a skirt!" I remarked.

Steph came towards me and knelt in front of me. Looking in to my eyes, she silently placed her hands on my thighs, rubbing the skin delicately with her thumbs. She slowly slid her hands under the material until her fingers reached my hips.

[To be continued...]

lilysmaster
01-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Very good start to a good story, I look forward to reading more.

gnopple
01-11-2011, 03:03 PM
nice start.
i wait for next part.

Daring nemder
01-11-2011, 03:24 PM
Wow get start to the story. I hope you continue to write more.

Marc
01-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Steph came towards me and knelt in front me. Looking in to my eyes, she silently placed her hands on my thighs, rubbing the skin delicately with her thumbs. She slowly slid her hands under the material until her fingers reached my hips.

"If you keep the shorts on, this might happen" she said, quickly ducking her head underneath my toga and moving her face towards my groin. I felt her tongue licking against the shorts where they covered my penis which, whilst exciting enough to breathe life into my cock, wasn't as good as the feel of her tongue licking my flesh. Suddenly she giggled and moved away from me.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Well, I just thought that Roman centurions strapped their sword to the outside of the togas - but you appear to have one hidden inside your toga!"

"Ha, Ha, very funny!". I stood up and reached under my toga. I pulled my shorts down my legs and stepped out of them, throwing them at Steph. She caught them, sniffed deeply into their crotch and then threw them on the floor. I walked across to her and hugged her, pressing my body firmly against hers while my hands moved down to her buttocks. I lifted her towards my face, our mouths kissing as her hands played with the hair at the back of my head, and my hands massaged her bum. Moving my hands under her toga, I pulled the knickers that she was wearing down to her thighs.

"Hey, that's not fair!" she cried, beating her fists against my shoulders.

"What's not fair?" I asked. "You want me to be totally naked under my toga - the least you could do is to return the favour." I laughed, "Besides, my sword might want to be put into its sheath!" I said.

Her hands reached under my toga and pulled my cock towards her. Lifting the front of her toga with one hand, she guided me to her cunt and placed the head of my cock against her opening. I pushed my hips forward, sliding gently into her as I felt her readiness to be fucked. I gently thrust my hips backwards and forwards, never letting my cock fully leave her cunt and also ensuring that I didn't slide in fully.

Steph rested her head on my shoulder as I gently aroused her with my movements. She wrapped her legs around my waist, to increase her control of the situations and she started to match my thrusts, increasing the combined strength of our intercourse as she approached her orgasm. I moved my finger to her anus and immediately penetrated her. Her orgasm triggered, she cried out as she arched her back, leaning away from me but keeping a firm grip around my neck, and tightening the grip of her legs around my waist.

The change in her position tightened her vagina, squeezing my cock and preventing any further thrusting. At that moment, I heard the front door open.

"Only me" Sophie called out as she walked towards the kitchen. "I thought you were going out!"

I removed my cock from Steph's cunt and gently lowered her to the ground as she regained her composure.

"We are" I called back. "We're just finishing my costume!".

Steph picked up my sandals, and we walked downstairs to the kitchen. Sophie looked at us and smiled.

"Well it didn't take you long to put your costumes on" she said, walking towards me. "I suppose you've insisted that he dresses authentically!" she remarked to Steph who nodded as Sophie flipped the back of my toga up and flashed my naked buttocks.

I was very aware that my cock was still erect and resting against the front of my toga. This state of affairs wasn't helped as Steph turned to walk towards the front door, wriggling her ass as she walked and moving the short toga she was wearing from side, flashing the backs of her legs as she did so. I said goodbye to Sophie and caught up with Steph. I collected my sandals from her and stood in the hall, putting them on, before leaving the house.

The party was being held ten houses down the road and was being hosted by Stuart and Amanda. From our previous experiences, we knew it would be a good party although Stuart had promised not to run any of his games. As Steph and I walked towards the back door (the usual entrance as the front door was blocked by an extremely large settee) we wondered why the house was in darkness and seemed silent.

As we reached the back door, Steph saw a note tacked to the wooden panels.

Marc
01-13-2011, 05:00 PM
As we reached the back door, Steph saw a note tacked to the wooden panels.

"Sorry - Party cancelled. We've both got 'flu!". The note was signed by Stuart and Amanda.

"That's a shame!" said Steph. "I was really looking forward to a good party!"

"Well, we'll just have to go home and save the costumes for the next time!" I said.

Just as we turned away from the back door, the heavens opened! We both dashed for the rickety garden shed and I pulled open the door, allowing Steph to run inside out the torrential downpour first. I closed the door behind me to keep out the worst of the rain and we stood looking through the dirty plastic window waiting for the rain to slow down.

Steph looked around the shed and noticed a pile of sacks in one corner. She sat down on them, carefully making sure her toga was under her bum.

"You know, I missed out before" I said, turning to look at her legs as they disappeared under her toga. Steph raised the hem slightly, revealing more of her thighs.

"In what way?" she asked, licking her lips and looking decidedly as though she was well aware of what I meant.

Playing along with her, I moved closer to her, slipping my toga from my shoulder so that it was only held together by the two pins at my waist. Steph reached her arms towards me, resting her palms against my legs as I stood in front of her.

"Stand up" I said, taking her place sitting on the sacks as she did so. Steph turned to face me and sat in my lap, forcing my cock horizontal beneath her body. I grimaced with the pressure of the weight of her body bending my hardened penis at right angles to the direction it wanted to be in. Noticing my anguish, she moved back down my legs. My cock sprang upright between us and she lifted my toga off it before leaning forward and covering it with her warm mouth. I held her head gently forcing it against my groin as she started to suck my skin.

Removing my cock from her mouth, she held it with both hands and started to lick up the length of it, tenderly nibbling at the skin from time to time. I laid back enjoying the exquisite agony of her teeth against the sensitive surface of my skin. Moving one of her hands under my balls, she gently scratched the area of skin between my legs as she returned my penis to the warm comfort of her mouth. Swiftly moving the nub of my cock past her gag reflex, she inserted one of her fingers into my anus, triggering my orgasm as I had triggered hers earlier. I felt my cum shoot up my penis and into her mouth. She started swallowing as soon as my juices hit the back of her throat. Using her hands to squeeze my balls, and her tongue to encourage the last remnants up my penis, she drained me, retaining my cock in her mouth as it slowly deflated.

She sat up and leaned towards me, lovingly kissing my chest and neck as she moved her lips up to my mouth. As our lips met, her mouth parted allowing my tongue access. My hands massaged her breasts through the fabric as her fingernails scraped across my bare chest. We held our kiss for a while.

Steph stood up and looked out of the window.

"It's still raining but we may as well walk home." Turning towards me, I could see the glint in her eye "I know somewhere far more comfortable to carry on with our toga party!" she said.

I rose, and replaced the toga over my shoulder. Opening the door, we both walked out into the rain and made our way back to my house.

We walked at a normal pace back to my home, ignoring the rain as it fell. By the time I opened the front door, both of us were soaked to the skin. The togas clung to our body's, further highlighting Steph's pert breasts.

"We're back", I called out as we walked into the hallway.

"I'm in my room," Sophie called back. "I've just had a shower".

Daring nemder
01-15-2011, 02:25 AM
Plz more it's great and getting better!

boyslave89
01-15-2011, 04:45 AM
Very good story! Well written and paced very well also! If you have time then please keep writing!

Marc
01-16-2011, 04:08 AM
"I'm in my room," Sophie called back. "I've just had a shower".

Steph and I walked upstairs. As we passed the bathroom, Steph collected the one remaining towel and started to dry her legs and hair. I went into my bedroom and picked up the towel I had used earlier in the evening following my shower. As I dried myself, I heard Steph talking to Sophie in her room.

Shortly afterwards, Steph walked into my room, still wearing her toga (as I was), followed by Sophie who had wrapped a single towel around her, covering her body, but leaving her arms and legs bare.

"Sophie's going to join us for our personal toga party" Steph said.

"Fine," I replied. "Let's go and find something to drink."

I walked down to the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine, collected three glasses, and went back to my bedroom where Steph and Sophie had remained. I poured the wine into the glasses and handed one each to the two girls sitting on my bed. I sat in the armchair and we chatted as we drank the wine. As she finished her first glass, Steph stood up, replenished Sophie's and her own glasses and walked towards me with the bottle. She sat in my lap and filled my glass, before putting the nearly empty bottle on the floor beside her. Swinging her legs over the arm of the chair, she lay against my chest, her right arm curled around my neck with her hand tousling my hair. It was natural for me to put my left arm around her back and hold onto her waist, slipping my hand inside her toga where the material and the leather bands allowed.

Steph drained her glass and put it on the floor next to the bottle. Her left hand slipped between her legs and gently fondled my cock, pulling the material of my toga away and allowing her to rest my cock against her skin. As Sophie went downstairs to fetch another bottle of wine, Steph slightly moved her right leg, allowing my penis to rub against her pubic hair. We started to kiss, Steph turning her body slightly, placing both hands behind my head. My penis became erect, eager to force its way into her body, and not caring about the fact that Sophie would return at any second. Even if I wanted to, there was no way I could allow Steph to leave my lap as the toga would not hide my erection from Sophie.

Sophie returned and poured more wine into our glasses, first emptying the first bottle of wine. She handed Steph her glass which was immediately drained. I noticed Sophie did the same and then re-filled both glasses. I drank my glass more slowly, wanting to keep a clear head.

"Do you two want to move to the bed?" Sophie asked as Steph continued to kiss my face.

"Yes, please!" said Steph between kisses. Sophie moved the glasses and bottles to my study desk, ensuring they wouldn't get knocked over. Steph swung her legs to the floor, retaining her hold around the back of my neck and moving her lips directly to mine, playing with my tongue with her own. She slowly stood up, encouraging me to do the same.

I held Steph close to my body, not wanting Sophie to see my erection, and carried her towards the bed. Steph lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist capturing my penis between our bodies. I sat on the bed, my feet still touching the floor until Sophie moved forward and held my ankles. Lifting my legs she helped turn me so that I was fully on the bed, Steph sitting in my lap.

Standing so that I could see what she was doing, Sophie removed the towel from her body. As it slipped to the floor, she ran her hands down over her body, touching and rubbing her breasts and nipples. A brown triangle of pubic hair covered her cunt and her hands rubbed her vagina. As she played with herself, her tongue licked her lips. Meanwhile, Steph was continuing to french kiss me, her hands roaming over my shoulders and chest underneath my toga. Sophie walked slowly towards the bed and sat behind me. Placing her hands on my back, she pushed them upwards to my neck, slipping her left hand under my toga as she did so. Moving her hand sideways, she slipped the toga off my shoulder, revealing the whole of my back and chest. I felt Sophie start to kiss every inch of my back, working from the neck downwards. At the same time, Steph started to kiss my chest, nipping at my nipples with her teeth as she worked her way down.

Sophie's mouth reached the waistline of my toga just before Steph's did. Placing her hands on my shoulders, Sophie pulled me backwards so that I was lying flat on the bed. Kneeling behind my head, she started to kiss my face and mouth, then moving to kiss my chest. As her mouth moved down my body, her body passed in front of my eyes. Steph continued to sit on my lap, gently massaging my cock in her hands and rubbing it against her skin and pubic hair.

As Sophie's breasts passed my eyes, I was surprised to see that both of her nipples had rose petals tattooed around them. I lifted my head to lick both nipples in turn, noticing that Sophie stopped her progress down my nearly naked body while I did so. Eventually, after a word from Steph, Sophie started to moved her mouth towards the waist band of my toga.

As I felt Sophie's tongue lick in my belly button, Steph moved from my legs, flipping the front of my toga up as she did so. I knew that Sophie now had sight of my full erection and I closed my eyes waiting for her mouth to continue its explorations. Instead, though, Sophie also scrambled off me. Opening my eyes, I turned my head to look at both of them standing beside the bed.

"Why have you stopped?" I asked.

"Because we wanted to make sure you were happy continuing" said Steph. "And also to decide how far we all wanted to go."

boyslave89
01-17-2011, 04:23 AM
Still going good! I like it very much! :)

Marc
01-21-2011, 03:09 PM
"Why have you stopped?" I asked.

"Because we wanted to make sure you were happy continuing" said Steph. "And also to decide how far we all wanted to go."

I knew Sophie had recently split up with her latest boyfriend but I didn't know whether they had been having sex during their relationship. I also knew that Steph enjoyed new experiences and locations during her sexual activities.

"What are you thinking of?" I asked Steph.

Steph looked at Sophie who replied. "I just want to be fucked! No commitment, no on-going relationship, just a fuck to give me an orgasm rather than me having to finish the job myself!"

"And I want you to prove to Sophie that some men can do that but...." Steph paused.

"But what?" I said, sitting on the edge of the bed having covered my penis with the toga.

"Well, I want you to do the same to me immediately beforehand but..."

"But what?" I said, exasperated that Steph wasn't just telling me the whole story.

Steph glanced at Sophie, then back to me.

"Well if Sophie's happy, I would like to do it in the loft, standing up, with me tied to the joists" she blurted out in a rush.

Sophie shrugged her shoulders. "That could be a bit more of a turn on," she said.

I looked at both of them. Steph - 5 foot of pure sex drive wrapped in a single piece of material which, even as I looked at her, she started to remove, displaying her gorgeous body, her nipples hardening with the thoughts going through her mind and her whole body tan highlighting her willingness to be totally naked on a sunbed. Sophie - 5'6", blonde with blue eyes, one of my housemates and also standing naked before me, the roses around her nipples encouraging me to accept the offer and her trim body promising similar delights to those I knew Steph offered. I swallowed as I thought of the pressure that was being applied to me - the need to ensure I performed well enough to make both girls orgasm solely because of my actions.

"Okay except there's no light up there" I said eventually.

"That's all right - I've got a torch" said Sophie going to her room to get it.

"And I want you to convince Sophie to be tied to the joists facing you so that you can both watch the other being screwed. She'll also have to help to tie you to the joists I suspect!"

"I can do that" said Sophie as she re-entered my bedroom, clearly having heard what I had said. "And I want to be tied to the joists as well anyway - I obviously didn't make that clear!"

Fortunately the loft hatch was in my room. I closed my bedroom door (the house rule for 'Do not disturb') and stood on my bed to open the hatch. Pulling the rope ladder down into the room, I held it while Steph and Sophie climbed into the loft (giving me the marvellous view of their bodies as they climbed the ladder in front of me). Picking up the leather straps that had encircled Steph's toga before she removed it, I followed them into the loft.

As I stood up, I noted that Sophie had stood the torch upright so its beam pointed directly at the roof. With the additional light from my bedroom shining up through the loft hatch, there was enough light to see by. I made my way across to the girls.

Steph jumped up and grabbed onto one of the joists, Sophie held her steady while I tied her hands to the joist using one of the leather straps. Fortunately this meant her body was at the right height to allow me easy access without having to either stretch up or bend my knees - when I got started on her, I could just thrust forward into her.

Sophie moved to the joist in front of Steph and turned to face her. Reaching up she also held on to a joist and I tied her hands using another leather strap. The final leather strap I placed around my waist, holding my toga in place. I walked across to Steph and immediately started to fondle her tits while french kissing. My thumbs rubbed her nipples and they began to harden both with my attention and the coolness of the loft. I moved one hand to her bum, in order to hold her against me while I rubbed my groin against hers. My penis started to harden again and I lowered my face to her breasts, sucking on her nipples and pulling her skin into my mouth before releasing it. I knelt before her and gently inserted my tongue into her vagina, licking the inner folds of skin, while my hands massaged her buttocks. I moved my concentration to the top of her vagina and teased her clitoris with my tongue, flicking at it and feeling it extend under my attentions.

As I looked up Steph's body, I could see that her head was already flung back and she had begun to moan with the feelings being transmitted by her nerves.

Marc
01-26-2011, 02:46 PM
As I looked up Steph's body, I could see that her head was already flung back and she had begun to moan with the feelings being transmitted by her nerves.

I moved to Sophie and repeated the same actions but concentrated more on her nipples with their delightful tattoos. The sensitivity of Sophie's nipples was greater than Steph's and she was moaning with delight at the attention I was paying her body before I had even moved further downwards. Leaving her breasts, I licked in and around her naval as she had done to me early. As I suspected, this was equally as enjoyable to her.

Kneeling in front of her, I gently kissed her inner thighs, another area that proved to be sensitive, before moving to her cunt. As with Steph, I inserted my tongue into her vagina before slowly moving to concentrate on the clitoris.

By this time, Steph was watching me eagerly and, I was sure, longing for me to return to her. Instead, I stood up in front of both of them and lifted the front of my toga over my penis. I secured the toga into the leather strap to ensure that my cock was fully displayed. Making sure both girls could see what I was doing, I slowly started to masturbate, increasing my hardness and my desire to ejaculate in readiness for the next action I intended to do.

From the looks on both girls faces, I could see that there were turned on by the whole scene - them naked, tied up and effectively helpless; me masturbating and in control of proceedings. I turned to Sophie while I continued to pump my cock. Taking my hand from my cock, I placed it against her mouth allowing her to lick it while smelling the scent of my body. I then turned to Steph and placed both my hands on her buttocks. Making sure I was in position, I thrust my cock into her, holding her body steady while I did so. Once in, I immediately started to thrust hard into her, pulling her body towards me as I thrust in to start with and then, eventually, just holding her body close to mine as my hips continued to thrust backwards and forwards. Steph lifted her legs and wrapped them round my waist as she normally did during any stand up intercourse. Knowing our groins were touching, I gently rolled my hips from side to side as well as backwards and forwards, creating a circular motion. From previous experiences, I knew that this would help trigger her orgasm.

Steph cried out and I felt her muscles tighten around my cock as I thrust fully into her. As the waves of her orgasm transmitted themselves to me, I started to ejaculate. Our juices combined inside her as I held her close to me, providing some support for me as well as ensuring she did not jerk her body away from mine. I stood, holding the position, while her orgasm subsided and my penis softened sufficiently for me to withdraw easily. I cupped my hands underneath Steph's groin as our combined juices gently ran out of her. Offering my right hand to her mouth, she cleaned away the results of our intercourse.

I turned to Sophie and offered my left hand to her mouth so that she could taste the results of what she had just seen. With my right hand, I cupped her vagina, feeling the dampness caused as a result of her enforced voyeurism. I gently pressed the palm of my hand against her skin, massaging her cunt as a prelude to the fucking she had desired. Moving my left hand to her back, I held her body steady as my mouth started to suck her nipples.

As my tongue ran over the rough surface of her nipples and round the contours of her breasts, I started to press my groin against hers. My cock started to harden again. When my cock was sufficiently firm, I used my right hand to guide it into Sophie's vagina. Knowing that she wanted just to be fucked, I held her hips firmly in both hands and began thrusting into her. Having just cum, I knew that I would have some time to really pound Sophie's body before I had my orgasm. Not holding anything back, I repeatedly thrust forwards, each time, sinking my cock fully into her cunt. As I did so, my balls slapped against her skin and, despite the coolness of the loft, sweat started to run down my body.

I looked at Sophie's face - her eyes were closed and her head was rolling backwards as I maintained my thrusts. Moving my hands from her hips, I cupped her buttocks, increasing the freedom her body had to swing away from mine. Slowing my thrusts, I started to pull her body towards mine to maintain the same effect. Tilting my head, I again sucked at her breasts, gently biting both of her nipples as I slowed my thrusts into her body.

Pulling my cock out of her cunt, I quickly knelt down before her and placed my head between her legs. As I slowly stood up, I made sure her legs were over my shoulders until I was able to stand, facing her cunt, with Sophie horizontal before me. Carefully I move forward until I could reach her cunt with my tongue. I could smell the musk of her sex before me as I flicked my tongue directly at her clitoris. I was rewarded with an immediate moan of pleasure from Sophie and I began to lick around the edge of her pussy, returning every other stroke to her clitoris. As I continued to pay attention to her, I felt her legs move closer to my head before they started to squeeze.

"Fuck me NOW!" she cried out as I inserted my tongue directly into her cunt.

Quickly, I returned her feet to the floor and again began to thrust into her. At the same time, I inserted my right index finger into her anus and, within seconds, felt her vagina squeeze my cock as she orgasmed. The warm juices flowing around my cock eased the pressure of her muscles and I continued to thrust into her, rapidly reaching my own orgasm and shooting sperm into her body. As our orgasms subsided, I continued to hold her body against mine, kissing her neck and face whilst our breathing returned to normal.

Reaching up, I released her hands from the joists, and she sunk to the floor. Walking towards Steph, I waited for her to wrap her legs around my waist before I undid the straps that bound her. As the strap fell away, she leaned harder against me, forcing her breasts close to my face. Naturally, I started to kiss Steph's body to make sure she didn't feel left out. Steph licked my face, tasting the salty remnants of the sweat that I had produced. Eventually she unwound her legs and stood beside me.

"Thank you"" she said quietly. "But I think we'd better get Sophie downstairs before she falls asleep!".

I looked at Sophie who was sitting, her eyes half closed and her head lolling against her shoulders. I helped her to stand up and the three of us made our way, carefully, downstairs into my bedroom.

Still dressed in my toga, and having untucked the front of the toga so that I looked slightly more dressed, I half carried, half supported, Sophie back to her bedroom.

"Can we do it...." She said before falling asleep on her bed. Carefully I moved her quilt so that it covered her before gently kissing her on the forehead and tip-toeing out of her room and back to mine. When I got back to my room, Steph had fallen asleep on my bed. Picking the quilt up, I moved Steph fully on to the bed and then laid down beside her, covering both of us with the quilt. Within minutes, I was asleep as well.

The end.