PDA

View Full Version : [FICTION] Mary's Naked Camp Adventure

Jappio
10-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Comment on the original story here! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5076)

Please do tell me what you think of this story. It is the first work of Fiction I've ever done, and hope it's decent.

Mary woke up ready for a fun day. It was 5:30 and the sun was just starting to rise on what would surely be a beautiful day. It was summer vacation and she took a summer job. She was at a summer camp acting as a junior counselor. Her duties were to go along with the senior counselors and do any tasks that needed done. She was having a good time, much better than being a junior in high school. Now her work was watching the kids, getting supplies, and raising and lowering the flags. It was an easy and fun job. Not the best of pay, but she liked it.

She was getting her stuff together so she could get to the showers before most of the campers woke up. She always liked to get up early and didn’t like to deal with crowded bathrooms and such. She saw her two friends, Julie and Jenny, sleeping still. She thought about waking them, but they usually get annoyed with wake up calls, so she left for the showers alone. As she walked through the camp she saw that everyone must still be asleep. She hadn’t had a chance to have a nice shower for a while, but today she thought she would be able to take her time.

She got to the showers and went inside. No one was there so she quickly disrobed and put her stuff on a bench. She walked into the showers and turned the water on. It was extremely cold not being used yet, but it eventually warmed up. She spent a good 15 minutes there. She rinsed off and walked over to where she had her towel and other supplies. She dried and combed her hair until she felt she was good to go for the day. She went to go get her clothes but couldn’t find them. She didn’t see them on the bench and started to look around panicked. She couldn’t remember anyone coming in, and she couldn’t find anything. Not her shirt, her pants, her underwear, not even her shoes. She figured that it must be some kind of prank, but who
would be up this early? She put away all thoughts of blame now though, since she had to think of a way back to her cabin. She decided to put her supplies away to get later, and use her towel to cover. Hopefully no one would see, and if they did it wouldn’t be too bad, she would be mostly covered.

She wrapped the towel around her tightly and went in front of the door. It was almost 6:00 now but the campers didn’t have to be up ‘til 7:00, so most people wouldn’t be up, she hoped. She opened the door and walked out. The air was cold compared to what it felt like when she was dressed. Her towel was still damp from drying off, and she wasn’t fully dried either. She quickly walked through the camp. As she ran, she suddenly felt her towel get pulled away. Since she was moving pretty fast, it took a few steps to stop. As soon as she did she gasped and crouched down and curled up. She then looked around and saw no one had seen her. She stood up and covered up her breast and pussy with her arms. She saw the towel stuck to a branch coming out of a bush. She made sure no one was around and walked over to the bush. As she walked she noticed her nipples were becoming quite hard. She also felt an adrenaline rush. She was outside, naked, fully and completely naked. She then decided to uncover herself. She stopped and started to walk back and fourth. The feel of the air and sun on places it didn’t normally touch felt great. Soon though she got nervous. She quickly went over to her towel and wrapped it around herself.

She soon arrived at her cabin, relieved to finally get this ordeal over with. She ran up to the door to go inside, but found it was locked. She tried and tried, but it wouldn’t open. She then started pounding on it, hoping to get her friend’s attention. Then from around the corner of the cabin came Jenny. She laughed at Mary, since Mary jumped like a foot high.

“Hey, what are you doing in just a towel Mary?” Jenny asked.

“Oh it’s horrible, someone stole my clothes at the showers, and now I can’t get in; you have a key right?” Mary asked a bit panicky.

“Oh stole your clothes, that’s horrible, they didn’t happen to look like these?” Jenny asked as she revealed Mary’s clothes from behind her back.

“You mean you did it? Please give them back!” Mary burst out as she jumped toward Jenny. Jenny just moved back and watched as Mary’s towel fell to the ground.

“Ah ah ah. Don’t be so impatient, don’t want to loose all you have, do you?” Jenny laughed. She then held out Jenny’s panties. “Well, you want these right? Get dressed then.”

“Can’t we go inside first?” Mary pleaded as she quickly put her towel back on.

“Oh so you don’t want them, fine then.” Jenny said acting all offended.

“Oh wait, please don’t.” Mary begged as she reached her hand out for the panties. She looked around and then let go of the towel, letting it fall to her feet. She just had one of her legs in a hole when Jenny suddenly ran up to her towel, took it, and ran into the now open door, with Julie standing there. Mary was shocked and stopped putting the panties on so she could run for cover, but it was no use. They were faster and had closed the door before she got there. “Hey let me in!” She yelled at she pounded at the door. She then realized she was standing naked in front of the door with her panties down at her left foot. She quickly put on her panties and used one arm to cover her breast. “Please let me in!” She said loud enough for them to hear, but not too loud.

Julie then opened a window and called her over. “Hey, if you want more to wear, take this bucket and fill it with water from the lake and come back here with it.” She said as she passed out a bucket and some shoes and socks.

“Please don’t do this to me. Someone is going to see me like this and I’ll be in huge trouble!” Mary exclaimed.

“Also make sure the bucket is full.” Julie said as if she didn’t hear what Mary had just exclaimed.

“Please!” Mary exclaimed again, now using the bucket to cover up.

“Well if you hurry, you can get back before the campers are up.” Jenny laughed as they closed the window.

Mary now headed off onto the nearby path. She was really scared. Who knew what would happen to her. She was now walking down a forest path in only her panties, and a bucket to cover her breast. Not all was bad though, or at least in a way. Her nipples were hard again, but Mary didn’t really like it fully. Sure it felt nice and all, but she wasn’t sure why she was.

She was jumping off the path to hide every minute. She was pretty nervous. Then the worst possible thing happened, as she jumped off the path she fell into a bush. She sat there waiting to see if anyone was there, but she heard no one. As she got up her panties were pulled down to her kneecaps. They had snagged on the bush, and now were stuck. She tried to get them loose, but soon she got tangled in the bush and the panties constricted her leg movement. She now fell again, but this time the panties tore. They were still on her, but now in the back a chunk was missing. This made it so you could see half her crack, and to make it worse, the elastic was broken. She tried pulling them up, but they would always fall due to the broken elastic. She now had to hold them up, and carry the bucket.

She now headed out of the forest and to the lake. She looked and saw one of the counselors at the beach part of it. She now had to keep her distance, or she would be caught. Since she couldn’t go up to the shore, she had to reach over the side. This was difficult since the water a good foot or two from the edge. She tried bending down, and dipping the bucket in, but when she tried pulling it up it was too heavy. She tried to pull it out, but she just couldn’t. Then, she started to slip. She tried to stay up but it was no use. She fell in the water with a big splash. She got her head above the surface. She was able to stand luckily, and she wasn’t hurt. The guy on the beach hadn’t seen her so she was relatively safe. She got the bucket of water out and then was going to get out herself when she noticed her panties were around her ankles. She pulled herself out of the water and luckily didn’t loose the panties. Now though she had a new problem. The bucket was so heavy she need two hands, and only then she could hold it up only a little off the ground. This meant that she couldn’t cover her breast or hold up the panties. Also now the panties were wet, so they weren’t going to be able to cover much anyways. She left her panties on the ground there, and went back to the trail, now completely nude, except for her shoes.

She was really afraid at this point; she couldn’t really hide quickly anymore. The bucket was too heavy, and she didn’t have time to refill it if she spilled it. She would feel a lot better about this if she still had her panties.

Jappio
10-18-2007, 07:22 PM
She now was at the end of the trail. She would only have a slightly open area to cross, and she would be back. She looked around, saw the coast was clear, and she ran. Well, more like she walked a little faster since the bucket was so heavy. She got up to the front door, no one around and knocked on it. She waited anxiously there.

“Well look at you, can’t seem to stay clothed can you?” Jenny said through the window.

Mary walked over to the window to talk. “It’s not my fault, they got ripped on a branch, then I fell in the water and they wouldn’t stay up, and the bucket of water was too heavy.” Mary said but she was interrupted.

“Right, real likely; I bet you get a kick out of being nude, don’t you?” Jenny teased.

“I do not, I hate this! I just want to get dressed.” Mary argued.

“Well, these say otherwise.” Jenny said as she flicked one of Mary’s hard nipples.

“Shut up, it’s the cold air; I also fell in the lake.” Mary said, but she knew she was lying; her body liked the exposure.

“Well I’m sure your pussy is wet too, and not with lake water.” Jenny joked.

She then walked away from the window and came back with a shirt. “Here put this on.” She said handing it to Mary. Mary put it on, it covered her breast, and down to her thighs, that’s all. It stopped about an inch below her butt.

“Since you lost your panties on your own, don’t cry to us for the lack of any bottoms… Now you should go get to work for the day, later at lunchtime come back here and wait, we might have more for you.” Jenny said as she closed the window.

Great, now I only have this, and I have to work now. I could say I was dressed for swimming later today, she thought to herself. She saw no one around so decided to quick test for what positions made her exposed.

Of course bending down and stretching exposed her. A dropping motion similar to jumping off a ledge would expose her. Sitting in a chair made it ride up so her butt would touch the seat, and she’d have to keep her legs crossed. She also figured at the right angle someone could see up her shirt.

She knew her normal morning duties. She had to first get the supplies out so she went over to the supply shed. She was smart and got the stuff on the high shelves first, before anyone showed up. She then got everything else needed and went to go wait where the senior counselor would let the kids know where to go next.

She was early so she had time to waste. She saw people now, but not many, and at the campfire pit where her group meets in the morning, no one was around. She sat down on the log, but quickly got up after being poked with the rough bark on her bare backside.

She started to think about the day so far. She thought about how she felt when she saw her clothes were gone; when she found out it was her friends that did it; when she lost her panties; also when she first felt the air on her naked body.

She then realized that she was getting pretty moist between the legs. She felt her pubic hair and found it just a tad gooey. She almost started to fully play with herself, but she heard kids coming. She knew it would look weird if she stood with that short shirt, so she had to sit.

She quickly sat and crossed her legs, regardless of the pain from the log as all the kids and the counselor came. The counselor discussed the plan for the day. Mary wasn’t able to pay attention though. The mixture of pain, horniness, and fear were too distracting. Only when her name was called was she able to concentrate.

“Miss Mary, you can now go take half of the kids to play some kick ball. You know where the things are, so off you go with group A.” The counselor said as he went elsewhere with the other half of the kids.

“Ok, time to go now, you all go ahead to the base ball field, and behave, I’ll get the ball.” Mary ordered.

She was hoping they would all start leaving so she could get up with no one noticing. She got up when everyone started heading out. As she followed them out of the woods she started to think.

The kids were all 12-14 so she hope if they saw anything, they wouldn’t get her in trouble, but she feared that since they were that old, they also might be a bit curious about it, and probably wouldn’t be all that nice about it. What if they ask to see more, or what if they try to strip her? She decided to put the thoughts aside.

As she was daydreaming, two of the girls had gotten away from the group and behind Mary. Since they were going up hill, when the two girls started to go back up the hill, they got to see right into the back of Mary’s shirt. They were able to see the bottom half of her butt and a bit of her labia as well.

They ran past Mary, who was surprised they were behind her, and were giggling the whole way up to the group. Mary worried why they were giggling, but hoped it was about something else.

Mary left them at the field since she had to go to the equipment shed where all the stuff was ready. She found the ball and headed back to the field. The kids said they already had teams so she threw them the ball and went to go sit down and watch.

She had to sit on a metal bench, and the metal was cold on her bare backside. She once again started thinking about the day’s events. When she shifted her legs she could feel she must be wet. She quickly slipped a finger in to see, and yep, she was wet.

She watched the game, hoping to keep her mind off her predicament and the kids were doing fine. Then one of the big kids was up to bat. The ball rolled fast down the field and the big kid kicked the ball hard. The ball went far to the left though, right towards some trees near Mary.

It got stuck right in the tree. Mary looked as all the kids came over. The ball was too high up for them. They then asked Mary to get it. Mary didn’t know what to do. If she reached for it, she would show off her butt to them, but what was she to say?

“Ok, I don’t think I can reach it so I’ll get a ladder to get it down.” She said quickly so to avoid having to try and get it.

She figured she probably really couldn’t reach it anyway, but she didn’t want to try. She left them there and went to find a ladder. She found a big one, but it wasn’t needed, and probably too heavy for her anyway. She wasn’t able to find any smaller ones except a small step stool.

She got that and before she left she saw another ball there. Perfect, she could bring that so they don’t pay attention to her as she gets the other ball down. She soon arrived back with the ball and step stool.

“Ok play with this one while I get the ball down.” Mary told them as she threw them the ball.

She then brought the stool to the tree. She looked back and saw they were playing and thought she should just quickly do it. She got up and got the ball out. Suddenly the other ball came flying at her though, or more so at the stool.

The stool was hit out from under her feet and her instincts took over. She did the only thing she could think of, grab onto the branch above her to stop from falling. Now all the kids were looking over there at Mary, who now stood, hanging from a branch.

Of coarse having her arms stretched like that pulled the shirt up and over her butt, which now all the kids saw, and laughed at. She immediately dropped down. She blushed all up as she saw that each one of the kids were looking at her. They now knew she had no bottoms on.

“Hey missing something?” one kid teased.

“Is that the type of fashion you have in high school?” one of the girls asked.

More remarks were made and all Mary did was stand there, looking down and pulling the hem of the shirt down. She was now red all in the face. She walked to the balls and kicked them towards the kids. The kids didn’t care though; they just ignored the balls and circled around her.

They kept asking questions and poking fun at her. They asked if she had a bra on, if she always went without panties, and if she always wore things of such length.

“Please lets drop it, just don’t tell anyone okay, just go back to the game.” Mary pleaded to the kids.

Before the kids could do anything though a counselor ran by saying it was breakfast time. The kids said they’d be back here and started to head off. Mary was hungry too so she was going to go get the food.

As she headed that way though, two boys with a bucket of water ran up behind her. She just turned and they splashed the entire thing on her. Mary was shocked but saw the two run off. She looked at the bucket and saw that it was the one she filled that morning.

She didn’t have time to think of that though. The shirt was now drenched, and stuck to her body. Worse yet, her nipples showed through, and she was sure her pubic hair was the same way. She had to get something else to wear. She pretty much just couldn’t be naked like this.

She then realized she had some spectators. They were now on the ground rolling and she didn’t want to stay around. She ran off towards her cabin, hoping Jenny or Julie would be there.

She ran by kid after kid. Luckily no counselor saw her. She tried going behind cabins and stuff, but it was taking too much time, and the forest came right to the back of the cabins, so there was no real way through. Eventually there were no longer any kids, they were all gone. By now her shirt had dried, her breast no longer visible, but the same could not be said for her bottom and pussy.

The shirt was dry, but now it had shrunk, and now came down to the tip of her pubic hair. She could stretch it down, but not by much, and she wouldn't be able to cover up the other side then. She got to her cabin, no one around now. She had her hand in front of her pussy for a while, and felt it was still quite wet. She couldn't believe her body liked this horrible adventure.

Jappio
10-18-2007, 07:23 PM
She saw no one was there and didn't know what to do. She sat down in front of the door hoping they'd come back. Her mind began to drift and she went over everything that happened again. No matter how many times she reran it through her head, it still was making her incredibly horny. She unknowingly allowed her hand to drift between her legs where it started to play with her pubic hair. This eventually led to her playing with herself.

She noticed and stopped. She looked around and started getting even hornier at the thought of playing with herself in public. She then started again, and was getting into it to a point where she was moaning. Just then she saw out in the distance Jenny. Thank god she though, but she forgot about her hand that was still between her legs as she got up. Jenny walked over with an amused look as she saw Mary's hand. Mary suddenly realized what she was looking at and quickly closed her legs around her hand so to cover up.

"Wow I could swear that shirt was longer the last time I saw you." She
joked.

"I came here because I really need your help, these kids splashed me with water, and now the shirt is too short, I need some bottoms." Mary begged.

"Ok, I might, but get on the ground and beg like a puppy." Jenny said
smiling menacingly at Mary.

"But…" Mary began to argue

"Beg!" Jenny interrupted.

Mary then looked around and got on the ground and made fake puppy whining noises.

"Good, now take off the shirt." Jenny ordered.

Mary looked around and saw no one; she removed the shirt and then barked
like a puppy.

"Ah good girl, now stand up and face that way, and I'll be right back." She said as she ran into the cabin. Mary now had no choice but to stand facing out towards the other cabins. She started to cover up but Jenny yelled out “Keep your hands at your side!” Mary was scared, she was fully revealed, nipples hard, and a little bit of liquid between her thighs. She was afraid someone would come by. She looked at the old shirt on the ground, and now wished she was wearing it.

"Ok here you are." Mary said holding out a pair of panties.

Mary took them. They were yellow panties, with white polka dots. They were incredibly small; they looked like they were for an eight year old. "They are a bit small."

"Well that's a good thing, maybe they won’t supposedly fall off like your
last ones." Jenny laughed as she went back inside.

Mary instantly started to squeeze them on. They were easily stuck about mid thigh. She tried and tired and was eventually able to pull them as far as they could. They left about ¼ of her butt crack exposed, and just the tip of her pubic hair. Also due to their tightness they ran up her butt crack, and they dug into her pussy lips giving her camel toe. She tried adjusting it better, but that's as good as she could get it. Jenny then returned with another shirt.

"Before you beg again, here take a new shirt, I know you'd have a problem with the other.”

Mary thanked Jenny and put on the shirt. It only came down to about a half an inch above the bottom of the camel toe. She was happy though since now the whole bathing suit thing will work now. "Ok now go off before I take any of it back." Jenny said as she locked the cabin and walked off in the opposite direction Mary had to go.

Mary now headed for the baseball field, hungry. She really couldn't wait for lunch, but now was the time for the next part of the day. Luckily she was able to hear what it was. All she had to do was take the kids on a scavenger hunt. She got to the field as the kids were coming back from breakfast.

"Hey look who it is, miss no bottoms." one of the kids mocked

"Is that shirt different?" one asked.

Just then one of the kids came behind her lifted the shirt up. The kids
seemed shocked, but Mary wasn't sure if it was because of lifting up of the shirt, or the fact she had bottoms. "Well looks like she has put something on." the kid said as he continued to hold up the shirt.

"Well I guess you could call them bottoms, they are so small. They look like little girl panties!" One of the girls commented.

"Stop that now!" Mary snapped as she pulled the shirt down. "And it's a
bathing suit, not panties."

"Well they're still small. Guys did you see, you could see her butt crack." The boy who lifted her shirt said.

"Yeah and you could see her bush too!" one of the girls said.

"I gotta see that" The one boy said as he lifted the shirt again, this time he was in front though. "Man those things look tight."

"I said stop, I will turn you into the counselor!" Mary said pulling the
shirt down again.

"What, it's just your bikini bottoms, right?" the boy argued.

"Look we have to get going, we want to finish before lunch." Mary said as she led them to a path. She went over what they had to do. Some of them listened to the instructions, but the rest continued to mock her as they pulled up the shirt. Then Mary heard some of the girls mentioning something about a wet spot. She then realized that her horniness was probably soaking the front of the panties.

She quickly felt them and she knew they were wet. She then thought about the fact they were a pale yellow color, and for all she knew they might be see-through too. She thought that at the least they were now completely form fitting, and probably showed every detail. She now walked with her hands in front of her to cover it up. Then one of the kids started lifting the shirt really high up in the back. He was going on about how if her bottoms were this small imagine the top. Mary knew she didn't have a top so tried to stop him, but it was too late. The kids had gotten the shirt high enough to tell there was nothing there.

"Oh someone has been naughty." One of the girls mocked her. Mary pulled the shirt down. She was now really red in the face, but she also became even hornier.

"Well we should turn her in, but instead, I think we should make a deal. You give us the shirt, we wont tell anyone and we'll give it back to you once we are done here."

Mary just stood there, mouth opened wide. She would be left walking in only panties again, but this time it would be with a group of kids and the panties were incredibly tight. She knew it would be a lot worse having them tell the counselors so she slowly lifted the shirt. All eyes were on her as she got the shirt to the bottom of her breast.

She held the shirt there for a second. She hesitated but quickly pulled the shirt off. She threw it at the kids and quickly covered up her breast. The kids laughed as they circled her. She noticed they were staring down at her pussy now, which she was no longer covering. She then covered her showing pubic hair and wet spot with one hand, her breast with the other. This allowed kids full view of her backside.

Mary now was being led through the woods by a group of boys and girls almost fully naked, yet she only got hornier and hornier. The boys would give her light spanks when she wasn't looking, the girls were always giggling when they looked at her. Mary couldn't stand it, she wanted to run, but they had her shirt, and she would just have to hold out till lunch.

The boys begged her to let them peak. The tried pulling at her hands, but she was fast to move away. They then started to play with the waistband of her panties. They kept tugging it down in the back, showing more and more of her butt. She would then have to show off her wet spot in front to adjust them, but they were immediately pulled down again. She was worried they might fully take them off. She asked if they stopped touching her she would uncover her breast. The boys quickly agreed as Mary moved her hand away front her breast. The kids stayed true to their word and they never touched her again, but stared plenty at her hard nipples.

They soon ended their duties and it was time for lunch. Mary was able to put her shirt back on. Mary was glad it was over and was ready for some food when Julie happened to walk by. She reminded her it was time to meet back at the cabin first. Mary was saddened she couldn't eat, but maybe they would be nice and give her something better to wear. As they walked back the amount of people decreased and as they saw no one, Julie asked Mary to remove the shirt. Mary did so hoping not to run into anyone.

Jappio
10-18-2007, 07:25 PM
She walked with Julie, who was looking at the growing wet spot on the panties. Julie pulled them down in the back and when Mary went to fix them, Julie slapped her hand away. She then pulled the front down a bit, past most of her pubic hair. Mary was now pretty much fully exposed. Julie asked Mary to go over everything that happened. Mary told her about most of it, but kept out the stuff about her being horny though. They reached the cabin and Julie went inside leaving Mary outside. Mary thought about adjusting her panties, but knew she shouldn't. Jenny and Julie then were in the window. They had Mary walk over there and they started to explain what was next.

"Ok you have done okay for now. We're all going to go have lunch; all you
need to know is to listen to us. Do exactly as we say." Jenny explained.
Mary didn't like the sound of it, but knew she had to. Then Julie and Jenny came out. Julie handed Mary the shirt back and Mary was allowed to fix the panties. They walked into the lunchroom and they got their trays and found a place to sit.

Mary was worried what she would have to do. Her current condition was bad enough. As they ate, Jenny asked that Mary get her something to drink. Before Mary could leave though Jenny asked that she give her the panties first. Mary was shocked. She looked around and when it seemed no one was looking she slowly removed the panties. It was hard since they were so tight, but she eventually got them down. She stood and found the shirt still showed the bottom of her butt and the tip of her pussy.

She then walked to where the drinks were. She made sure to avoid the counselors but this only prolonged the trip, meaning more kids saw her. She got the drink quick and came back. She heard a lot of laughing but she didn't get in any trouble at least.

They continued to eat, Mary now bottomless. Mary was done, but Jenny and Julie were taking their time. Jenny handed back the panties and Mary got them on with no one noticing. Then Julie asked her to take off the shirt. Mary didn't know what to do. That would leave her topless, and there were people around.

Julie assured her it wouldn't be long so Mary quickly took it off and covered up. Only a few kids nearby saw, and luckily were speechless enough not to pass the word along. Julie then handed Mary a bra. The bra matched the panties in color, and sadly size. Mary tried at all her might to get it to fit. The straps were digging into her shoulders, and the cups were small and tight.

You could easily tell that her nipples were hard, but she got it on, and was covered enough. She felt like she was wearing nothing, almost. Then Jenny asked if she could get her a second helping. Mary slowly got up and brought her 'friend's' tray. She was able to avoid the counselors, and got to the food. She got herself a new helping and was heading back to the table when some of the kids from early pushed her into a seat at their table. Mary was surprised by the sudden push. Luckily she didn't spill the tray, but the landing hurt her bottom.

"Well looks like you have a full 'swimsuit' now." They mocked.

"Umm, I need to get this food to my friend, so if you would excuse me." Mary tried to say, but they stopped her from getting up.

"Strip, or you know what will happen." The kid who appeared to be their
leader ordered. Mary knew they could probably just strip her themselves, so she first removed her bottoms, then the top. The boys took the underwear and now looked at her. Mary didn't bother to cover up, she knew they would make her stop if she tried. They then started to ask to touch her.

"No way, you have to be kidding me if I'm going to let a little brat fondle me." Mary snapped.

"A little brat who has your only clothes." retaliated the leader.

"Fine, but only the breast and butt." Mary said in defeat. The boys now
took turns feeling her bare breast and bottom. She was so humiliated right now, and yet her nipples grew harder, and her inner thighs were now plenty wet. Suddenly one of the boys snuck a hand into her pussy hair. She slapped it and demanded her clothes back.

They were done for now and gave back the bikini, which Mary put on right away and headed back. She arrived back to Jenny and Julie who gave her the shirt. She now would be more dressed then she had been since before her shower that morning.

She met up with the kids and they were off to the next activity of the day, swimming. The kids had to change though so she waited for them to go get changed. They came back with various swim suits and had towels and other beach gear. They all walked down to the lake and started to get ready. Mary made sure they stretched before going, especially before they got in. She watched as they did. They then were ready for the water and all went in. They were having fun and Mary decided to sit back and watch. Then the group of boys from before came out.

"Hey, aren't you going to use your 'swimsuit'." Their leader mocked.

"Oh well, umm…" Mary stuttered. She knew it wasn't really a swimsuit, but if she didn't use it then they would know.

She hesitantly peeled the t-shirt from herself. Her bra was tight on her and it was showing that her nipples were quite hard. The bottoms still had a wet spot on them, but she thought the normal water would get rid of that. She ran in before anyone got any better of a look. Once in she was left alone for the most part, since no one really could see anything. She started to drift as the kids played. She started to get an itch down between her legs. She was once again horny, and she really wanted to handle it. She started to rub it through the panties. She was now nearing a climax when the leader kid came by again.

"Hey, got an itch?" He asked in a lewd voice.

"Uh, what, no it's just this suit is so tight." Mary said trying to get fool him.

"Oh, well if it's such a problem, take it off. No one can see you much
anyways, and I'm sure you'd be a lot more comfortable." He suggested.
"Anyways, we've all seen you nude already."

Mary really had no good argument. She figured she would be hidden enough
under the water. She removed the swimsuit and asked that the boy took it and put it up on shore. She then thought she may have just made a mistake but it was too late now, he already took it.

The boy was right though, without the suit it did feel a lot better in the water. She felt free. It was like in the morning when her towel fell off. Yet her fun soon ended. She suddenly felt a hand across her butt. She went to look for the culprit, but only saw a few boys playing, she couldn't tell who did it.

She suddenly was touched again. Yet she only saw a group a little bit away. The kids were now working in groups. Whenever she wasn't paying attention someone would touch her breast, or butt, or worse. They always would come in groups to throw her off. Eventually she couldn't stand it anymore and decided to get out and get dressed. Unfortunately, as she got out, the leader came back to talk to her.

"Hey getting dressed already. You do know that it would be fully see
through, and you did say it was too tight. Why bother?" He said trying to convince her to stay nude.

"Well I guess you are right." She said. She didn't want to show her naked body to them forever, but he was right, and if she objected he might go and take them. She went and sat in the sand. She didn't have a towel to dry off with. She sat there with her legs up to her chest and made sure to adjust her legs so she kept her pussy and her breast out of view.

The kids saw that the show was over and went back to playing. Soon they were coming back and were drying off. She now looked for the leader to get her suit back. Surprisingly, he gave it back without a fight. It was dry now and so was she, so she didn't need to worry about transparency.

Jappio
10-18-2007, 07:28 PM
She thought things were finally going right for her, until she started putting it on. The panties now had shrunk, and they were small enough before. Now they only covered up to half her ass and half her pubic hair. The top was almost too unbearable to put on too. The straps really hurt, and it felt like it would snap any moment. She decided not to risk it and leave it undone until she needed to have it right, so she left it unhooked.

She looked for her shirt but couldn't find it. She went to the leader to see what the deal was. He said that he would hold onto it for her. Mary didn't have much of a choice, so off they went into the woods, her in panties that only covered half way up, and a bra that was now just really a necklace since it only hung from her neck.

They only had one more activity before dinner now. They were going to go and do whatever they want at the sport fields, like recess. There were basketball courts, a soccer field, and the baseball field. The kids played as Mary stayed low since other counselors would probably be going through the area. Eventually it was almost time for dinner so the kids went off to get ready. She was given her shirt so she was able to get back to her cabin with ease.

"Hey, still have all your clothes? That's no fun." Jenny joked as she walked up to her, Julie followed close behind.

"Guys, today has been horrible, can it please all end?" Mary begged her
friends.

"We'll see, first take off all that stuff." Jenny ordered.

Mary didn't even hesitate; she had done this enough times today. She was soon nude, but was shocked when she saw what Jenny and Julie were doing. They too were stripping off their clothes. Jenny and Julie were both nude now, and they were quite nice looking. Mary just stared, barely believing what she saw.

"Ok, lets go now Mary, we don't need dinner today, instead lets take a
walk." Julie explained as they walked off.

Mary followed them shocked at what they were doing. They eventually reached a trail and they walked along it. Mary was afraid at first, but soon became actually comfortable, or close to it. The night air was cool on her body, and the wind felt wonderful. She was still scared, and she still was horny.

"So, admit it, you like being naked in a risky area." Jenny asked out of the blue.

"What, no I hate it, I'd love to get dressed." Mary countered.

"Oh don't lie, you love the air on your naked body, you like almost being caught. You like it so much it makes you horny, trust us, we know what it's like." Julie explained.

"Well I guess it's interesting, but I don't know." Mary said meagerly.

"See you are too bland, you need this kind of thing, you have to be less
modest. We're not saying to go showing everyone your naked body, but get
close to it." Jenny said.

"Yeah, I guess I sort of get that, but it's so hard." Mary said, confused with her own feelings now.

"Ok, we'll help, we've helped you pretty well today. How about we help you out from now on, we'll get you to do some fun things, and you'll learn to have a lot more fun." Julie offered.

"What, you mean you'll put me through all this stuff every day!?"

"No, only when we can, we won’t do it anywhere too risky, right away. Here we can start off here." Jenny said as we reached the end of the trail. There was a road in sight, and more woods on the other side.

“Wait, this is going so fast. I don’t even know if I like this stuff. Sure my body may tell me different, but the embarrassment seems like way too much.” Mary said, in obvious confusion. Just then as if on cue a car went right by. Mary and the other two quickly ran back into the woods. Mary couldn’t believe it; she had just been seen naked on the side of the street with two other naked girls.

“Now don’t tell me the beating your heart right now isn’t just great. The adrenaline, the heightened senses, and the horniness.” Jenny questioned.

“Well, umm I suppose, but I don’t think I can just keep doing stuff like this.” Mary explained.

“Well we will take it slower, and really that was more like a freak accident, we didn’t think any cars would be out.” Julie confessed. “Trust us, it scared the crap out of us, but we loved it, right Jenny?”

“Yeah, so watch us.” Jenny said as her and Julie walked out into the road. They just stood there, not covering up, one facing each way. They didn’t flinch or anything. They just stood there. A car could come any minute, but it seemed as if they didn’t even know they were naked on the road. After a minute they came back to where Mary was hiding. “See, now we want you to try.” Jenny asked.

“What, no, what if another car comes.” Mary pointed out.

“Well, we were fine, but we won’t force you, this is now your decision, if you want, we will come with you.” Julie offered.

Mary could only nod as Jenny held her hand and all three walked into the road. Mary wondered why she was scared though. She had spent the entire day naked or close enough to it. Yet before she felt as if she was forced, and she usually had somewhere to hide. Now she was doing it of her own free will, she could run away, and nothing bad would come of it. Yet she still walked out to the middle of the road.

She couldn’t keep her eyes open, she was much too frightened by what could happen. She felt her heart beating uncontrollably. She also felt that beating lower, between her legs. The two other girls let go of her hand. Mary opened her eyes immediately to see what happened. They hadn’t gone anywhere, so she went back to closing her eyes. Even something so small as loosing Jenny’s hand made her feel more vulnerable. Jenny and Julie saw the girl’s distress, so they devised a plan.

They walked over slowly and started to lightly play with Mary’s nipples. Mary only gasped in surprise; she didn’t open her eyes though. She was somewhat lost in another world now. She didn’t question their touching, it felt very good. She now only knew she was naked in the road, and she liked the feelings she felt. She didn’t open her eyes, she seemed almost in a trance. Julie now slowly slid a hand down and lightly rubbed Mary’s bottom.

Only gasps showed; Jenny noticed it, and the growing wetness. Jenny then took a hand and circled Mary’s clit with a finger, ever so lightly touching it. Jenny and Julie then gave each other a nod and slowly walked away back onto the path out of site.

Mary was surprised at the loss of touch. She really wanted to feel it again. Her hands then moved to where Jenny’s had just been. It didn’t take long. She soon started to cry out in orgasmic wonder. She wasn’t able to hold herself up and easily fell to the ground on her knees. It took awhile but she finally opened her eyes after it was over.

She then looked shocked. She looked around and saw her two friends, staring at her in the woods. She looked down and saw her hand between her legs. She almost shrieked, but didn’t. She suddenly felt really ashamed and scared. She started to run into the woods, past the two, but Julie called out to her. She just stopped. She didn’t want to look at them after what she just did.

“It’s okay Mary, we pushed you a bit hard again, we aren’t really use to doing stuff slowly anymore, it has been awhile. You don’t need to be ashamed, it’s just us.” Julie said trying to console her. Jenny then walked over and gave a nice embracing hug. Mary accepted it and Julie joined too. Mary thought she would cry but she didn’t. It felt good, it couldn’t be better.

They separated and started to head back for camp. They were able to safely get back to their cabin unnoticed. When they got inside Mary instantly got dressed and even went to sleep in her normal day clothes.

The next morning Mary went through the day as normal, and with clothes. Jenny and Julie didn’t have her doing anything the rest of the stay. The boys begged her to do some stuff when she was around, but she said no and that their blackmail wouldn’t work now.

The boys were content though with what they got. They spent another week at camp, but the summer was coming to an end so the camp was closing down till next year. Mary was leaving that day, so as normal she took her normal early shower, this time she had her clothes back though.

She thought back to how it went that one day. She then took off her towel and laid it near her clothes. She checked out the door, and then ran for it, experiencing the morning air on her bare body once again. Yet what she didn’t know was that Jenny and Julie were waiting for her to get back, because they had a fun idea for the ride home.

The End

Jappio
10-18-2007, 07:30 PM
I've read the exact same story on another site!:confused:

Then you probably have read it. I am the person who wrote it. I have posted this story in a few other places. I am just now posting it here since I just joined here recently. Where did you hear the story? ASN, or somewhere else?

Jappio
10-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Mary on the Road:
By Jappio

Mary wandered back to her cabin. This last run of hers was a thrill. She thought that this whole thing would actually be lots of fun. She arrived at the cabin and went in.

No one was there, but more importantly, nothing was there. She started looking everywhere for her stuff, but there was no sign of them. Jenny and Julie must have gotten all the stuff.

She now wasn’t sure about this new hobby of hers. Instead of all the fun feelings of freedom and adventure she experienced, she could only remember the shame and embarrassment. She was now remembering the kids teasing her. She was also now remembering the strongest feeling she felt on her day of forced exhibitionism - fear.

Just then the door opened and she freaked. She actually screamed loudly and thought about how and where to run away. The door closed and she heard someone tell her to settle down. It was just Jenny.

Mary was so freaked out by Jenny’s sudden entrance, that she felt faint. Her emotions jumped way too much in the last few moments.

“I see someone is a real go getter,” Jenny mocked. “I didn’t think you’d be so willing to get naked.”

“You scared me half to death. Why didn’t you knock?”

“Well, remembering from when I first started, just the knocking at the door would have scared me half to death,” Jenny explained. Mary figured Jenny was right. Mary’s nerves were very sensitive at the moment.

“Well, I think I am done trying this for now. Do you think you could get me something to wear from my stuff, or get my clothes from the showers?” Mary asked Jenny.

“Well we have the stuff in the trunk, and it’s packed in there tight. I would get the stuff at the showers, but I have to get back to Julie, she is waiting for us,” Jenny explained.

“Well I need my stuff. I can’t go out naked,” Mary complained.

“That didn’t stop you before,” Jenny said as she walked out the door.

Mary was speechless. Jenny just walked off leaving her there. She figured that the car was closer than the showers, and there would be more people near the showers by now. She ran out the door and quickly caught up to Jenny.

“Can I at least have something you are wearing?” Mary begged.

“As fun as it would be to get undressed, that wouldn’t be a good learning experience for you, anyways you need to be punished a little. You woke us up with your early morning routine. Since we couldn’t get back to sleep, we decided we could at least get ready to leave before everyone else would,” Jenny told Mary.

“Fine,” Mary said in defeat.

She was hunched over, trying to hide behind Jenny. No one was around the area. The other people probably were packing. They got out to the parking lot, and they headed for the car. When they got there they found Julie sitting on the hood of the car, waiting for Mary and Jenny to arrive.

“Well just great Jenny. I thought I said to make sure we didn’t forget anything,” Julie joked referring to Mary having no clothes.

“I left them at the showers, could one of you go get them?” Mary asked them.

“We’ll both go, you wait here.” Julie said as she hopped off the car and went with Jenny.

Mary was relieved she could get dressed soon. She went over to the door to open it, but she couldn’t. The doors were all locked. She didn’t even care about waiting in the car; she just wanted to get the trunk open to get her clothes. That was not going to happen though, because all the doors were locked.

She hid between the cars, and waited for them to return. When they got back they had her clothes in their hands and Julie unlocked the doors and got in the driver’s seat.

“Hey guys! You left the doors locked! I couldn’t get in, and can I please have my clothes,” Mary yelled at them.

“Oh, sorry about the door, it was an accident, sorry,” Julie explained sincerely.

“How about we keep your clothes though, you can ride like that,” Jenny explained as she got in the passenger seat. Jenny had the clothes and put them in the glove box of the car.

“Please, I really just want to get dressed. This is too much for me.” Mary complained.

“Well just get in and we’ll give you some clothes.” Julie said as she started the car.

Mary quickly got into the back seat and they drove off. Jenny then handed back a button up blouse. Mary put it on and waited for more, but none came.

Jappio
10-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Mary sat there thinking about the weekend. They were on the road that she herself had been naked on just a few nights ago. She was day dreaming for awhile, not able to get off her mind that she was bottomless in this car.

She had her hands covering up her private area, even though probably only Jenny and Julie would be able to see.

“So, what do you plan to do for the rest of the summer Mary?” Julie asked wanting to make small talk.

It took awhile for Mary to realize she was talking to her. “Well I guess I might just relax and hang out, school is still a month away,” she answered.

“That’s boring, you need to do stuff, and we want you to have fun.” Jenny said.

“Yeah, why just relax? We’re going to put you through a whole lot of fun adventures while we still can.” Julie added.

“I don’t know, that all seems like its going to be hard, I don’t know if I will be able to get use to the chances of being seen naked.” Mary said, unsure of the whole thing.

“What do you mean? You seem to be doing just fine now. Here you are naked in a car, on the freeway, and you are just sitting there.” Julie laughed.

When Mary heard this, she was shocked that she hadn’t realized they were no longer on the forest road. She instantly covered up and tried to crawl into a ball.

“Why didn’t you guys tell me we’re on the road?!” Mary yelled at them.

“Why didn’t you notice? It doesn’t matter, no one is out on the road yet, it’s still early.” Jenny explained.

They continued on quietly for awhile, until Mary couldn’t stand being quiet any longer.

“Can I please have some clothes?” Mary asked.

“I’m sure you don’t actually want any, just relax and get use to it.” Jenny told her.

“How do you guys do this stuff? It seems so difficult, but you talk like it is easy, and you’ve done harder.” Mary asked.

“Well it’s not easy, but we have done a lot. The thing is though you are new to this, which also makes it hard to know what you like about it.”

“Isn’t it just all nude stuff?” Mary asked.

“Not exactly, take Julie here; she much more prefers getting fully naked and likes to go anywhere she can that way. Although, if there’s too much of a chance of being caught she won’t do that. She also can’t stand to wear panties.

Me though, I love panties, and I’m not into the fully nude thing. I like the feel of some clothes, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like exposure. Sure, a run through a field naked is nice, but I like it with more thrills.

Now, put me in a very short skirt with some people around on a windy day, that’s what I like. I am more into the anticipation of being seen.
Now, don’t go thinking I just like to get seen naked or anything. I like more so the situation of it all. I like the idea of ‘accidentally’ getting my skirt caught in a doorway.

I’ve done flashing and stuff, but it’s not as good as something that appears out of my hands. When it is out of my hands though, I go wild. Julie of course knows this and will pants me whenever she pleases because she knows I like it. So a lot of this depends on preference.”

“Wow.” Was all Mary could say at first, “I don’t think I like any of those. I prefer my clothes, but I prefer not having my underwear or naked body shown off to people, neither of your ways seems right.”

“I’m sure you’ll know what you like after a few tests.”

“Tests?!” Mary asked as they suddenly stopped somewhere. She looked out the window and saw they were parked in a small parking lot. There were trees around it and it came right off the highway. There were three paths leading into the woods.

“Ok, let’s get out and go.” Julie said as she turned off the car and got out.

“Wait I need to get dressed.” Mary complained.

“You can get dressed out here.” Jenny told her.

“No, not out in front of the freeway.” Mary said not making any signs of moving.

“Fine you baby.” Jenny joked as she reached into the glove compartment and pulled out some clothes and threw them back near Mary. Mary got dressed as Jenny got out of the car.

All Mary had though was a button up blouse and a skirt. She got them on and got out.

“Can’t I have some underwear?” Mary asked.

“You could, but do you really need them?” Julie said going towards a trail.

"Well, I don't feel right without them." Mary said meekly.

"Ok, but with them you wont make much progress." Jenny explained, as the two walked off.

Mary was thankful the skirt wasn’t short, and the blouse didn’t really allow any way to tell that she was braless. The path was labeled entrance so she figured they wouldn’t run into anyone. She saw a single car parked there and thought everything would be ok.

She knew that this all had to be some plan of theirs. She was afraid she’d have to walk naked down the paths; that she might be abandoned; or forced to stand naked, legs spread, waiting for anyone to walk by. Her mind continued to conjure up horrible scenarios, and she hadn’t realized that Julie was trying to get her attention.

“Hey, you ready for the first test.”

“What?” She said panicky.

“We are going to find out what you like. Now, what we are going to do is test to see how you do with as little clothing as you can. I want you to roll up your skirt, and unbutton a few shirt buttons, like this.” Jenny said as she took the waistband of her skirt and rolled it up so it was now only about 2 inches below the bottom of her butt.

Mary was hesitant, but did the same, but left about 5 inches below her butt. She then unbuttoned the bottom two buttons and one of the top ones.

“That won’t do, here do more.” Jenny said as she left only two buttons left buttoned on her shirt.

She went over and rolled Mary’s skirt up to about 2 and half inches below her butt. It was hard for Jenny to do since Mary tried to move away. Jenny stopped when she moved away, but Mary thought for a second and walked back in front of her. Mary wasn’t use to having someone adjust her clothes the way Jenny was. Jenny then left Mary with only three buttons on her shirt.

“Ok, that’s better.”

“I don’t know about this.” Mary said trying to hold the skirt down.

In the struggle with Jenny, the skirt became unevenly rolled up, and wasn’t perfectly straight on her. After the adjustments she was finally as decent she could get without having Jenny or Julie yell at her.

“Ok for this test we don’t want you to try and hold anything together. No touching the skirt or the shirt.”

“I don’t know.” Mary said.

With only three buttons Mary was sure anyone would be able to tell she had no bra. She could also see that Jenny didn’t have the same view on bras as she did panties.

Every now and again the wind would blow and lift up their skirts. Julie wasn’t wearing a skirt, just pants so she had no problem. Jenny did nothing to fight it and you could see her light blue panties every time.

Mary though, always tried to hold it down, and she would then get disappointed stares at her for doing so. She eventually learned that she shouldn’t do it, and was able to not hold it down.

Then in the distance Mary saw something she was shocked at. A twenty-some year old guy came running towards them. Mary wondered why someone was going that way on the path. She was scared the wind would come and then this guy would see below her skirt. She was begging that the wind would stay calm as he passed.

Her hands then began to move by themselves. She held down her skirt. She tried to tell herself not too, but she couldn't help it. The guy ran by with a wave and that was all. There was no wind, no problems, but Mary didn't feel that way. She felt like she did something wrong. Jenny and Julie though, weren't giving her that stare they had been doing giving her before.

They continued along their way, and she once again allowed her skirt to fly with the wind. She was getting use to it, at least with no one around.

Jappio
10-20-2007, 06:25 PM
"Hey, I think I see the perfect place for the next test!" Jenny said as she ran up the path. Julie soon followed and Mary wondered what they were up to. Up ahead she saw some restrooms.

When they got there Jenny looked excited. "Ok I have a really cool idea. Ok watch what I do." she said excited as she walked over to the door and went inside.

She then held her skirt out and then closed the door. Her skirt now was stuck in the door.

"See, now I'm stuck, but the door can be opened." she said as she opened the door. She then closed the door again and this time, she wasn't able to open the door. "Now I must get out of my skirt to get unstuck from the door."

"I'm guessing you've done this before?" Mary said a little worried since she could guess what was to happen next.

"Yes, a few times. It's a good one. So how about you do this and we wait for someone to come along and help." Jenny said really cheerfully.

"I can't just have people see me bottomless!" Mary shouted. "I'm not doing this."

"Who said you'd be bottomless?" Julie said as she pulled out a pair of panties from her pocket.

"You mean I can wear those?" Mary said hoping she'd finally get some underwear back.

"These are mine, and I can give them if I want. If you do this door thing, then I'll let you wear these for it." Julie offered.

Mary had to think for a few seconds. She wasn't sure if she could do this. To have someone see her in her panties, well Julie's panties, but the point was the same. However, she would then be able to wear them, and not have to go without anything under her skirt.

She saw that Jenny and Julie really wanted her to do this dare. She also assumed that the panties would be like a bathing suit bottom, and she would be able to hide.

"I'll do it."

"Great, now put these on and then we will get you stuck." Julie said handing her the panties.

Mary put them on and they fit fine.

They tried multiple times to get Mary stuck in the door. Mary had a horrible time staying still. She was not used to having someone touching her clothes like that. Their hands were all over her skirt. She kept feeling their skin against her legs and her sides. Finally they were able to get her stuck pretty well.

“Let’s just hope whoever comes by doesn’t decide to just try pulling, because I don’t think this will hold too well. We should explain that we tried tugging her out. Maybe that will make it fine. I hope you can do a good job of acting embarrassed.” Jenny went on to say as she stood back to see their handy work.

Mary was now stuck there, with the left side of her skirt jammed in the bathroom door. She couldn’t really seem to get loose on her own, but she didn’t want to struggle too much either.

She then started to realize what she was about to do. At any moment someone would come by, and catch her like this. She would then have to flash them her panties. She started to squirm. She didn’t know what to do.

Mary then reached down to try to make sure her skirt was straight and covering. She then felt a tingle between her legs, and she didn’t know why. Jenny and Julie seemed to be discussing something so she quick put a hand under her skirt. Her panties were beginning to get wet! She was panicking now. She didn’t want to be discovered like this.

“Julie, um I have a problem…” she told Julie who came over.

“Is there a problem? You’re not going to tell me you want to quit.” She said giving her a sad face.

“I was wondering if, um well it’s about the panties…” Mary started to say.

Mary really couldn’t seem to tell Julie. She was far to embarrassed to admit that she had gotten so horny to have gotten the panties wet.

“Don’t worry, they cover fine, they are pretty basic.” Julie assured her, assuming she may be worried about them not covering well enough.

Mary didn’t know what to do. If she didn’t say anything then the two of them and some stranger would see, but she couldn’t bring herself to admit it verbally, that would be too much.

They waited there for quite a while until finally Julie saw someone coming. They quickly got into their planned positions. Mary was scared. She didn’t know if she could do it anymore.

She looked over and saw it wasn’t just one stranger, but two. It looked like a girl and a guy, about 19 each. They were probably a couple Mary figured. She didn’t even consider that multiple people may come to help. They walked over to see what was up.

“Hey could you help us, our friend seems to have had an accident.” Jenny asked them.

“It looks like her skirt is stuck in the door.” The girl said getting closer.

“Yeah, we can’t seem to get it open. It’s hard to get a good grip on the handle.” Julie explained showing that Mary was in the way.

“How can we help?” the guy asked. He seemed to be pretty polite.

“Well maybe you can try to open the door, but first we have to get her out the way. We can’t ruin the skirt.”

“I don’t know guys; maybe this is a bad idea.” Mary whispered to them. She was being honest, she wanted out from this thing. She wanted them to just leave. Yet she couldn’t do anything.

She thought about asking for them to give her privacy, and to tell the couple their help wouldn’t be needed. Yet something kept her from acting on those ideas.

Jappio
10-20-2007, 06:25 PM
“Mary, let me get you out of this thing.” Julie said stepping next to Mary. Mary’s heart was pounding, she couldn’t say anything, she was too afraid now. Mary undid the button in the front of the skirt, and the skirt lowered a bit on Mary’s hips. She then realized this would be even worse now. She forgot that she would have to somehow step out of the skirt.

“I’ll give you a lift to help.” Jenny said coming over to Mary. Jenny then placed her hand in Mary’s armpits and proceeded to try and lift her out of the skirt. Mary shrieked when she attempted this, she wasn’t ready to be exposed.

She didn’t want to be seen with just the panties, but she also didn’t want anyone to see the wet spot that surely had grown. Julie then came over to help since Jenny couldn’t do it herself.

Mary was incredibly red in the face. Here she was being lifted out of her skirt by her friends, with these two strangers watching. She couldn’t cover up with them lifting her like this.

Julie had her arms rapped around her waste, but didn’t stand in the way of her panties. Jenny was equally no help. Soon they had her feet through the skirt and they put Mary down.

Mary’s first reaction was to cover up the front her panties with both hands. She then faced the opposite direction of all of them. She was so embarrassed she had yet to realize that covering her front didn’t really help when she was exposing her back to them.

The girl just giggled at the whole thing. The guy just had a smile. The guy went to work on the door while the girl started to talk to Jenny and Julie about various things. Mary though was so confused what to do.

She had realized that she shouldn’t have turned around and decided to hide behind Jenny and Julie. She listened in on the conversation. They weren’t talking about much, but when the girl realized Mary was listening she changed the subject to her.

“Oh I feel so bad for you, how horribly embarrassing for something like this to happen to you.” She said sincerely

“Uh…” was all Mary could say, she was much too embarrassed to actually say any words. She just looked down to the ground.

“Don’t feel too bad, at least you had panties.” The girl said trying to console her.

“Yeah, imagine what it would be like without any.” Julie said, but the way she said it made Mary shiver.

“I’ve got it.” The guy said walking over to them. Mary quickly readjusted her hands, to make sure they were covering her properly. She tried her best to use Julie and Jenny as shields; of course they didn’t stay too still.

“Oh, aren’t you just a Mr. Fixit.” The girl said going by him.

“Sorry it took so long. I made sure though to not damage it.”

“Thanks a lot. Right, Mary?” Jenny said turning to Mary.

“Yes… thank you… very much.” Mary said, having a hard time talking to him. Every time she tried to look him in the eyes she kept turning away.

“Sweetie, give her the skirt back, you are making her feel really embarrassed.” The girl said nudging the guy in the arm.

“Oh right, sorry.” The guy said forgetting it. He was going to hand it to Mary, but Jenny quickly snatched it herself.

“Thanks again.” Jenny said as the two of them went off.

“That was horrible, just horrible.” Mary said as she sat against a tree on the ground.

“I think you liked it.” Julie joked.

“No, I didn’t, now can I get dressed.”

“You are.” Jenny said.

“No, I need the skirt. A deal is a deal.” Mary argued as she stood up grabbing at the skirt.

Jenny just pulled the skirt away before Mary could get a hold of it. “You don’t need it, and the skirt isn’t part of the deal. We said you get the panties, we didn’t say anything about the skirt.”

“Yeah, you owe me for the ruined panties anyways.” Julie said smiling.

“Ruined…?” Mary didn’t understand what she meant; she looked down to look and was shocked. She could see the big wet spot she had made, she quickly covered it up.

“Told you, you liked it.” Julie joked.

“So, I think we can make a deal though. We will give you the skirt, but you have to give us the panties, and your shirt. So, go topless, or parade in your wet panties?” Jenny asked.

“I can’t go topless, keep the skirt!” Mary yelled. She then started to walk off on the trail. She couldn’t believe what they were doing. She couldn’t just go around without a top on, even if it meant being seen in panties. She still had her hand over her panties. She could still feel the wet spot.

Jenny and Julie didn’t start walking yet. They just stood there watching Mary. Mary stopped. She thought about what she might look like, having nothing below the waste except for some panties with her hand there. She’d look like she was doing something other than a normal nature walk.

Without her hand there, well she didn’t want to take her hand away in the first place. She liked it there, it felt good. She was shocked at what she was thinking.

She tried to get those thoughts out of her head. She knew there were better reasons to not move her hand. Someone would see her wet spot she told herself.

Jappio
10-20-2007, 06:26 PM
She looked back and saw the two of them looking. They looked like they were waiting for her to come back. “They don’t expect me to come crawling back to make the deal? Do they really expect me to do this?” She thought to herself.

She then found herself walking back. She didn’t completely want to, but something about walking around topless here sounded almost fun.

“Hey back to make the deal?” Jenny asked.

“Would it be possible to do the deal, but instead I can wear the shirt, just have it unbuttoned, and I’ll even roll the skirt up a bit.” Mary tried to bargain.

“That wouldn’t be much different from before, and who said we were testing you. You do owe us some clothing.” Julie explained.

“I guess, I’m sorry about that.” Mary said. She was now starting to feel a little ashamed. She then started to unbutton the shirt she was wearing.

“Hey it’s ok, don’t worry, we’ll be even now, we aren’t mad, we understand.” Jenny said trying to console her.

Mary got the buttons done and now was slowly slipping it off. She soon had the shirt down around her wrists, and it was fully revealing her breasts. She took it off and handed it to Julie. She was quick to use both arms immediately after to cover up her exposed breasts.

“Well, nice to know you can make a deal, now give me the panties.” Julie said holding out her hand for the panties.

“Figured I wouldn’t be allowed the skirt first,” Mary said with a sigh.
She took one hand and tried to slide the panties down. They only go to her knees and got tangled up. She had to expose her breasts fully to get them off her legs.

She then handed it to Julie and quickly grabbed the skirt. She put it on as fast as she could and went back to covering her breasts.

“See not too bad, now I guess we should head back.” Jenny said walking off. Julie and Mary followed.

Mary was on edge now. It was just getting later in the day, and unlike before, if she would be seen, she would be seen in her state of undress. She didn’t feel comfortable, she felt scared. She now though, did feel more excited than before.

The risk was driving her mind crazy. She was scared, excited, curious, and horny. She didn’t want to admit it, but she could feel her hard nipples under her arm. She knew she liked this, but at the same time hated it.

She didn’t know if she wanted to do this. Was she doing this to make her friends happy? Was she doing this for fun? Was there a good reason for this? Thinking about all this, and what had already happened, she could feel a bit of wetness between her legs as she walked.

She was pretty distracted, she couldn’t recall if Jenny and Julie had been talking at all. She reminded herself she had to pay attention, she couldn’t loose track of where she was.

She walked on with them, with no signs of any other people. She was almost tempted to drop her arms, but she didn’t feel she should.

They were approaching a corner, but Mary saw something. She looked across to where it lead, and saw two girls talking to each other. She panicked. They weren’t moving, but she would have to walk past the two of them.

“Guys, um those girls there, we can’t have them see me.”

“Oh don’t be worried, they look like they would be cool with it.” Jenny said.

“I’m sure we could just explain to them you lost a bet.” Julie offered.

“I could use the shirt actually.” Mary said.

“You sure you want to end the fun.” Julie joked.

Mary saw the shirt in Julie’s hand still. She quickly grabbed it and started to put it on.

“Fine, you can have it, if you aren’t ready then.”

“Oh and it was just about to get good too.”

“Sorry.” Mary said quietly. She felt bad she was letting them down, but she couldn’t just flaunt her nude chest in front of these girls. She got the shirt buttoned up and they reached the corner.

The two girls paid no attention to them as they passed. Mary couldn’t help but think what may have happened if she had done it topless.

Jappio
10-20-2007, 06:27 PM
Not much happened after that, they reached the car and drove off. They talked about stuff, and about the whole adventure. Mary still felt bad about what she had done.

“Guys, you aren’t mad for what I did, you know, Putting the shirt back on.” Mary confessed. She did feel bad for not going through with it the whole way.

“It’s fine; you are new to this stuff.” Jenny said.

“I still feel I should make it up to you guys.” Mary explained

“Well it’s not for us, this is for you.”

“Well I want to make it up to myself then.” Mary said. She was actually wanting to do something more. She almost wished she had walked past those girls topless, almost though. “I just don’t want to expose my breasts.”

“Well then, I think I have an idea.” Jenny said. “You guys up for some food?”

“Yeah, sure, but, what about the idea”, Mary asked.

“You don’t want to expose your chest, well how about your booty, a mooning!” Jenny told her.

“That sounds great. Let me guess, the good old moon the drive through guy.”

“Yep, so how does it sound Mary? Are you up for this? This might just finish off your hunger for today.”

“I guess I’ll try it. So how does this work though?” Mary said. She wasn’t 100% sure she wanted to do this, but she did want to do it.

“Well what we do is order our food. We pay and get the food. What you do though is this. Before we leave, you turn around and stick you butt against the window, mooning them. All you have to do is lift up your skirt. Before they can do anything we are driving off. No real risk.” Julie finished explaining.

“Ok, I can do this I guess. Let me see if I can actually do this though.” Mary said.

She unbuckled her seat belt and she got onto the seat, kneeling and facing away from her window. She then lifted her skirt and pressed her butt against the window. “Did I do ok?”

“Well I’d say you should do it a little faster, but that looks good to me.” Julie said as Mary sat back down.

“We have a place coming up soon, anything you guys want to eat specifically.”

“Oh get me anything to drink, and two burgers.” Julie told her.

“I’ll have some fries, a shake, and a salad I guess.” Mary let her know. She wasn’t quite hungry anymore; she was getting butterflies in her stomach. She was going back to being scared, but the closer they got, the more excited she got too.

They pulled up and there were a few other cars in line. Jenny gave the orders and started going. “Now don’t go chickening out, we aren’t going to go to a different place just because you froze up.” Jenny warned Mary.

They soon approached the window and some guy who looked younger than Mary took the money for the food. He returned with change and the drinks. Mary now had to get ready, she would have to do it fast, she knew.

She pulled her knees to her chest and placed her feet on the seat so she could quickly turn. She had one hand on the back of her skirt so she could pull it up.

“That is your meal, have a good day.” The guy said.

Mary knew this was her time, and she quickly turned into her kneeling position and pulled the skirt up. In a rush she quickly pushed her butt right against the window. She could hear the guy shout in surprise.

“You too,” Jenny said as she pulled away. Mary was in so much shock from what she had done she didn’t move right away. She slowly moved her butt off the window and put her skirt down. Jenny drove back onto the road and they got their food.

“Did I do well?” Mary asked, still out of breath a bit.

“Yeah you did, you showed a lot more than we thought you would.” Julie said turning her head to look back at Mary.

“It wasn’t too bad, it was only my butt. As you guys said, it’s just a basic mooning.” Mary said, getting a little embarrassed by all the praise, but her pride was going up a bit too.

“That wasn’t just a basic mooning, but I guess you didn’t notice, did you.” Julie said.

Mary just looked at her in confusion.

“Look at the window.” Julie said.

Mary did so and didn’t see anything right away, and then she gasped. There was a slight wet spot on the window.

“You see now. When you pressed your butt against the window, you must have pressed too much, or bent too much, because that obviously allowed your pussy to make contact with the window. That means you didn’t show off only your butt, but also your little wet slit, you naughty girl.” Julie finished explaining.

“Wow, I didn’t notice that, good eye Julie. Good job to you too Mary, even though it would seem by accident.” Jenny congratulated Mary.

Mary was just shocked and didn’t know what to think. She now again felt shame, for what she did, and the fact that they knew she had grown aroused. Julie handed Mary a napkin and Mary cleaned up the wet spot.

The rest of the trip home was pretty quiet. Jenny and Julie talked to each other, but Mary had mixed emotions. She had such an amazing day today. She didn’t know what to think about it. All she could think about was the events of the day and all her feelings.

She was able to almost relive each thing in her mind: the run back to the cabin naked; the waiting in front of the car; the walk on the path in a short skirt and the blouse with few buttons; the whole getting stuck in the door way; the topless walk; and the flashing. Every one of them seemed amazing, risky, scary, embarrassing, and exciting.

She now was very wet, and needed a release. She hadn’t gotten any all day.

They soon arrived in their home town. They decided to drop Mary off first. They stopped at her place. Mary’s parents weren’t home so they helped her unpack her stuff. They each gave her a hug and reminded her that she did well.

“The summer isn’t over, we will be sure to have more fun.” Julie told her.

“Yeah, you still have a ways to go.” Jenny added.

“I figured you’d say that, thanks though. It was fun.” Mary said, trailing off in thought.

The two of them left and she was left to herself. She quickly went straight to her room, to rethink the day again and again, and to handle some other needs.

The End

I would also like to send out a special thanks to my editors, all three. It was thanks to them that this could be considered English. Sadly they did not want to recognized by name, so I will keep them anonymous. Thanks guys, I couldn't have done this with out you.