PDA

View Full Version : [FICTION] John's Slavery

daredaredare
09-18-2008, 01:03 PM
John was a seventeen year old male, with relatively long brown hair, and a slight build to him. He had friends, just like anyone else. He smoked a little pot, drank a little, just like every other teenager. What made him different is, he had an intense desire to be owned. To be humiliated. To be told what a bad little slave he is. He shared this desire with a few girls he had hooked up with, but it never got taken further then tying each other up. Honestly, he wasn't sure how far he would take it in real life, it never really occurred to him that one day he could actually be a 24/7 slave. But he woke up one day free, and that night, he fell asleep naked and in handcuffs, next to his new master, a girl he barely knew before that day.

It started just like any other day. John woke up, got dressed, and went to school. In school he chilled out and pretended to pay attention in class. Then at lunch a girl sat next to him to talk to some of her friends at his table named Marie. Marie was about 5'3, with nice tits and an even nicer ass. Their school had a uniform, and her skirt was always extremely short, and it showed off her long legs. She was skinny, but not too skinny, just perfect.

She tapped Johns shoulder and started to talk to only him "Hey john, you look damn cute today."

John was confused, and amazed. This hot girl was randomly complimenting him, when he barely knew her. He thought of how to respond, and decided to take a risk "Thanks, you look hot, just like you do everyday"

"Do you really mean that?" she asked in an innocent way.

"Of course."

".... Thats perfect." She grinned almost mischievously, "Want to meet up after school?"

"Yeah sure, what do you wanna do?"

"You'll see." She laughed. She told john to call her when he got to his car after school. She then tore a bit of paper, took out a pen, and wrote her number on it. She then slipped the paper deep into John's pocket. As she pulled her hand out, she slowed it down and lightly grazed over John's slightly erect dick. She smiled afterward as if nothing happened. Did she even mean to do that? Did she even know she did? Did she notice that John was getting turned on by her?

"You better call me, John" She said, and she got up and sat with someone else.

As she walked away, John watched her perfect ass and thought of just how much he wanted her.

daredaredare
09-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Part 2

Here is the second part, just so you get a slightly better idea of how the story is gonna go. I'm trying not to give too much away.

Feedback and suggestions are always good.

And just for mods to know, Truth or Dare is a crucial part of this story, even though it doesn't show up right away. It is coming really soon.

... and for everyone who isn't a mod and just read that, there is a little teaser for you =P

---------------------------------

John got out of school and the second he stepped foot in the parking lot he got out his phone. He searched around his pocket, found the piece of paper, and dialed up Marie.

It rang twice, and then she picked up "Hey John, I just got outta the building, do you wanna chill right now?"

"sure, what are we gonna do?"

"Lets go back to my house, I've got a surprise for you there"

"Just you and me?"

"yeah, for the surprise at least. I probably have a friend or two coming over later though, where is your car?"

"back of the parking lot, I'll stand next to it"

"see you in a minute"

She hung up.

Once they met up, John started up the car, and Marie gave him directions to her house. Halfway through the trip, Marie looked a bit uncomfortable.

"is something wrong?" John asked her

"yeah, its just, this underwear I've been wearing all day is new and its really itchy, its been bothering me all day. do you mind if i take it off?"

Damn, this girl came on fast. John was blown away, but tried to keep his cool "sure, I'm driving and not looking at you, if you really wanna go ahead."

"...perfect." She slowly slipped a small grey thong down to her knees. John was surprised, most girls wore more under their skirts, so guys couldn't get a good view. This girl apparently didn't care. John noticed the thong was slightly wet at the crotch. Just seeing that made his dick start to come to life. Again, she slipped her hand into Johns pocket, only this time she was leaving her thong in his pocket. Again, she grazed over his dick, only this time, he was sure it was deliberate, since she stopped and felt around a bit.

"Why don't you hold on to these, I'll forget about them somewhere. It seems like this is turning you on, anyway"

John blushed a little. "yeah, just a little"

Marie giggled "Thats a shame, I woulda done more if it was really turning you on."

John knew from that moment on that Marie wanted to fuck. But he hadn't fully realized yet just how much she loved to fuck. He wanted to hook up, and started to drive a little faster to get to her house.

"I'm not gonna lie, I want you real bad right now" John said

"I know, and I want you too. You'll should be excited for your little surprise soon."

"Damnit Marie, what is it already?"

"You'll see." Marie told john to slow the car down a bit, and to make a right at the next turn. Her house was the third on the left. John did as he was told.

Marie looked at John and smiled. "We're here, lets get inside."

daredaredare
09-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Part 3

Finally you guys are gonna get to read some real action. Hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------------

Marie got out of the car, motioning for John to follow her. She grabbed his hand and led him to her front door.

"You ready for your surprise?" she whispered seductively

"yes!"

She opened the door and motioned for John to walk in. She followed, and immediately shut and locked the door. She then pushed John so his back was up against the door, and started to kiss him quite passionately. Her tongue and lips explored his face, while her hands explored his chest. Slowly she moved her hands down until they were on John's waist. She rubbed her crotch against his erection and it made John want to fuck her hard. As suddenly as she started hooking up with John, she stopped.

"Is this my surprise?" John asked "'cause I am really loving this."

"No silly, this is only part of it. You'll know your surprise when you see it, now come on, lets get up to my room!"

She grabbed Johns hand and led him up the stairs. While she dashed up the stairs, John got a peek up her skirt, and saw the most perfect ass he has ever and will ever see. They arrived in front of a closed door.

"You ready to go in?"

"Yes!" John could hardly wait, his dick was throbbing and he could tell Marie was just as horny as him.

"No you aren't."

"excuse me?"

"You have a shirt on silly, here let me take that off of you and then we can go in."

John happily obliged, and marie lifted the shirt slowly off of him, revealing his slight build. "Damn, someones been working out" Marie giggled and lightly pushed his chest.

Marie opened the door and brought John straight to her bed. She got close to his ear and whispered "Lay down."

John did as he was told. Marie got on top of him, and slowly took off her shirt, revealing a grey bra that matched the panties in John's pocket.

"cute bra" john commented.

Marie put her finger to John's mouth and said "shut up and watch me strip. After I strip, we are gonna make sure you get the best experience you ever have had."

"Is that my surprise?"

She grinned mischievously "you could say that". John knew something was not as it seemed, but when you are horny you think with your dick, and his dick was screaming "fuck her hard"

Marie started to explore his upper body with her lips and fingers, noticing every slight detail, cherishing the beautiful boy under her. She undid her bra, and threw it off the bed. She watched John's face light up when she revealed her perfect tits to him, and knew just how badly he wanted her. It was all going according to her plan.

Marie laughed "Ok, time to see a little more of you, you just stay still" Marie got off of John just long enough to get his pants onto the floor. Marie left his boxers on and started to lightly stroke his dick through them.

"more please, please" John pleaded

Marie just smiled, and slowly took off his boxers, leaving John totally naked. Marie unbuttoned her skirt to match him. Her perfect pussy was shaven and soaked and ready for John's dick.

"So what do you wanna do john?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want to be inside you."

"That'll come in due time. But before that, any fantasies you want me to fulfill? any little secrets you wanna share?"

A million thoughts raced through Johns head about bondage and spanking and tickling and humiliation and everything he ever wanted to do, but John wasn't sure what Marie was into and didn't want to scare her away, so he just told her "None that I can think of."

"Really?" She looked disappointed "'cause thats not what I heard..."

"What do you mean?"

"oh... nothing.... Its time for your surprise John. Close your eyes."

John did just that. He heard Marie open a drawer across the room and take something out. She came back and put a blindfold across John's eyes.

"This is just to make sure your eyes stay closed through this surprise." She said as she slowly started to stroke his dick. Marie started to kiss his lips, then kissed his chin. Slowly, she kissed in a straight line down his chest, and past him stomach. When her face reached his dick, she started to lick all around it. Then she took the tip, and started to just suck that. John's mind was going crazy. He wanted to see such a hot girl sucking him off, but it was impossible. She slowly put the entire dick in her mouth, then pulled it right back out. Straddling John again, she took his hands and placed one on each boob. John was in heaven. She took her hands, and put them down next to each other, over John's head. Then she lowered her head, and kissed John passionately again.

Suddenly, John felt something cold against his wrists. Marie slipped on some handcuffs.

"I've got you now John. Can you guess what your surprise is yet?"

"No..." John was on the verge of cumming and hadn't even realized how vulnerable he had become now. He was naked and handcuffed with a girl he barely knew.

Marie laughed "Let me spell it out for you. Some of your friends know about your little... obsession with being a slave. And some of my friends know about my little.... obsession with being a master. One of your friends is one of my friends, and they happened to tell me just what you like. I know you are loving this John, so I'm going to keep you. You are nothing but my slave now."

"What?!"

"You are hearing me right. I am taking you in as my slave."

"what if I don't want this?" John wanted nothing more, but was curious how serious she really was about this, so he tried to play it cool.

"You have no choice."

"Who says?"

"Me bitch, smile for the camera." Through John's blindfold he saw a flash. Apparently while she was teasing him she had picked up a camera as well, and was taking picture of his naked body.

"So will you be my slave? I wouldn't want people seeing this picture and all the others we are going to be taking..."

"I guess I have no choice..."

"Yes, you have no choice. I am going to keep you and use you whenever I need to relieve myself or need work done. You are nothing but a toy now John, get fucking used to it. Are you ready to hear your rules?"

daredaredare
09-19-2008, 11:42 AM
Part Four

Any suggestions or feedback is more than welcome.

You guys ready for more?

------------------------------

John was scared. It was time to find out what his new life is going to be like.

"yes, I'm ready."

"Good, now bitch, time to take off that blindfold."

She grabbed it and yanked it off his head. He opened his eyes and everything was extremely bright. It was almost impossible to see the hot girl in front of him. As his eyes adjusted, he noticed just how amazing her boobs looked. He had never hooked up with a girl nearly as hot as this one, she was one of a kind.

Marie walked over to her computer, which was on the other side of the room and opened up a word document. She printed it out.

"What's that?" John asked

"Your rules, slave."

"What? How do you have my rules already typed up?"

"What a fucking stupid slave, can't you see? This has been planned all along. I wanted a slave, and I knew you were looking for a master because a friend told me. She helped plan this all out with me, I won't tell you who yet, but don't worry, shes gonna use you eventually. Now read these rules you piece of shit, and learn how you should act. Memorize them, because when you break them, you aren't going to like it.

She handed him the paper. It was long, but John began to read it.

RULES
1. Address me as master at all times. Remember, you are nothing but my little sex toy. You can never fucking forget that.
2. I'm aware you live with your parents, but when I want you to sleep over, you will. If i want to keep you for a week, I will. You better get damn good at lying to them. I'm 18 and live without my parents, so my house is always open for loud sex.
3. If I tell you to do something, do it. Doesnt matter where you are, or what you are doing, I come first.
4. I pick your outfits for now on whenever you are with me. I'll be keeping you naked alot.
5. When you are not with me, you must constantly be wearing a thong that I pick out under your boxers. If i ever see you in or outta school, don't think I'll hesitate to make sure you are wearing it. I don't want you fucking too many girls while I control you.
6. You will live in a room I designated for you. It is the master bedroom, and has a gigantic jacuzzi. All the windows have locks and the doors lock from the inside out, so i keep you in there at all times. If you are in there, you obey ANYONE who tells you to do anything.
7. You will be taking any drugs we tell you too. This includes but is not limited to viagara, Pot, alcohol, and even E if you are a bad boy. No questions and you take only the dose we tell you to, no more, no less.

John was amazed, this girl was taking this far, and he was sure now she wasnt joking. He read on further:

NOTES
Just a few things you should know, John. First off, theres girls who sleep over here every now and then. They will all know about you, but no one else will. And they WILL pay to use you sometimes, and I charge alot, so you better be good. If I hear ANY complaints, both me and the girl you offended get to do whatever we want to you.

Also, I have parties every now and then. We are just too damn lazy to get our own beers, so your sole purpose at parties will be to fuck whomever we want you to, and fetch beers and roll joints and shit. You are just our little party slave now.

John didn't know how to even react. He read it over again just to make sure he was remembering everything right. This was too good to be true. He was going to be a slave. There was no way out of this.

"Ok... I understand the rules. What do you want me to do now, master."

"Well, we are gonna make sure right now that you don't break those rules. So lets get started on taking some of those pictures. Do and wear exactly what i say. No excuses, or you'll see how I punish you."

"Ok master, I'm ready. Use me"

"You are catching on." she smiled "Now, put get your pants, and take out my panties. Put them on, and lets begin the photoshoot."

daredaredare
09-20-2008, 05:19 PM
Part Five

Ok, since everyone seems to be loving it, here is my next installment!

----------------------------------

John found his pants and got the panties out. He put them on.

"now what master?"

"start posing bitch, be creative, be sexy." Marie laughed. She was truly enjoying this. john had never even put on a girls thong before, but strangely enough it turned him on. His dick was still hard as shit, and it stretched out the panties profusely.

"outfit change!" Marie shouted after five or so poses. She went into a drawer and took out a small black bikini. "Just your size, slave"

By "just his size" she meant "entirerly too small" But then again, can a girls bikini ever really fit a guy? He posed in this one as well.

"shit slave, I just realized, we have no naked pictures of you. Take off that bikini, now"

John did just that. Marie got closer to him and stroked his dick playfully. She then took a close up picture that just barely got his entire dick in.

"turn around" She ordered

She then took a picture of his ass, and then of his entire body from the back.

"turn back around and spread your arms and legs out"

John continued to obey. He realized now that shed have enough blackmail on him to last him his entire life. He had to do something to get out of this.

"Now turn around and bend over" She ordered

John did just that, and started to look around the room. He pondered how to get out of this, with that camera.

"Ok, time for a few more outfits." She pulled out and forced John into a few more outfits, one which was a jean miniskirt and wifebeater, one which was a tanktop and a stretchy black shorts which were so small on John that they rode up into his ass, one was a white miniskirt and a tight pink girls shirt that said "I'm not a slut, I just like to fuck alot of boys" (this one was particulary humiliating for John. Marie could tell and was sure to take alot of pictures of him in it), and the final was just a simple black thong and black panties combo. By the end, she must have taken over 50 pictures of John, and John could do nothing to stop it.

"Lie down on the bed and let me handcuff you to it slut. I gotta get these pictures saved on my email. Once I do, we have another photoshoot. Only this time, you'll be taking pictures of me."

John's dick twitched. She was going to pose for him, and he had yet to cum at all today. He needed to be relieved before this, he wouldn't be able to take all this torture.

"why will I be taking pictures of you master?"

"To hang up by your bed silly. Everyday you wake up, I want the first thing you see to be me. Me and just how incredibly sexy I am, I want you to want me from the moment you wake up to the moment you rest"

John layed down on the bed and Marie handcuffed him. She then ran over to the computer and started to upload and save all the pictures. When she was done, she came over to John and sucked his dick, but only for around ten seconds. "its good to see you are still turned on slave, now, its time for my photoshoot."

She went and put on the small black bikini John was wearing earlier. She started to pose and commanded John to take some pictures. Damn, she knew what she was doing. Just how experienced was this girl if she was only eighteen? She grabbed her hair and rubbed her body, even played with her pussy and tits and did every other provocative thing John could possibly dream of and even some he couldnt, not only in the bikini, but in the jean skirt and wifebeater, and naked as well. And John willingly took pictures of her in each. During this time he was happy to be her slave, he was never more aroused then he was at this moment, and never needed to cum nearly as much as he did.

When they were done with this photoshoot, Marie took the camera and uploaded her two favorite pictures of each outfit. She then printed out high quality full page images of each. John just stood there not even knowing how to react to what was going on.

Marie looked over her shoulder at John from the computer and laughed. "gosh you little slut, you seem like you really want me don't you? What do you wanna do to me? Do you want me to suck you off? What if I just gave you a handjob? Maybe I should kiss you all over? Oh, maybe I could even fuck you..."

She was obviously teasing John but he was too horny to care "please fuck me master, please!"

"I told you, you fucking slut, that will come in due time. But you need to earn the right to be inside of me. However, you will cum soon. But you can't cum until I give the word to. Understand?"

"yes master, I will hold it in to the best of my ability."

"Good" She walked over to him slowly and brought him to the bed. She layed him down and started to stroke his dick lightly. "time to give you the best blowjob you have ever gotten."

daredaredare
09-21-2008, 05:52 PM
hahaha of course the slavery part comes next.

-----------------------------

Marie went down on John. First she began to just lick the shaft of the dick. Then slowly, she started to suck on the tip. Instantly John needed to cum. But he managed to hold it in.

"what? no cum yet? I figured you would cum in the first ten seconds. Time to make it harder for you" Marie laughed as she stuck the entire dick in her mouth. Quickly she took it in and out, bringing John to pure ecstasy. Nothing ever felt this good before. John needed to cum. He needed to relieve himself of hours of tension. She kept going, and he kept holding it in.

"Don't you wanna cum you little slut? I know you do, but remember, I forbid you to."

John remembered all too well. He needed it now. More than he ever needed it before. But he also needed not to right now. More then ever needed not to before.

Marie just kept getting more and more intense.
He just couldnt hold it in anymore. it was too fucking intense. He released all his cum into Maries mouth, and in a moment of pure ecstasy everything felt right.

For a moment, at least. She hadn't given him permission to cum. He knew he was in trouble.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH. I didnt tell you to cum yet! Are you ready for your punishment?" Marie laughed as she rehandcuffed him to the bed.

It was time for hell.

daredaredare
09-22-2008, 01:14 PM
OK time for Part Seven

The truth or dare part of this story comes in a part or two, depending on how long I make them.
---------------------------

Marie straddled John. Her naked skin against his turned him on almost instantly again.

She grabbed his balls.

"My little bitch came with these he wasn't allowed to." She started to squeeze a little harder "And he should know not the break the rules." She continued to squeeze harder. This girl was strong, John was starting to really hurt. "That can't go unpunished, can it?" She reached the point where she coudlnt squeeze any harder. Pain shot through John's body, it was too terrible to even focuse on her words

"ANSWER MY QUESTION BITCH, CAN THIS GO UNPUNISHED"

John let out a whimper and said "no"

"I'm sorry bitch, I couldn't hear you." Slowly she started to twist her hand

"No!" John screamed in pain

"How right you are." Marie twisted her hand quickly thrusting John into more pain then he had ever been in his life. Marie laughed and let go, Then unhandcuffed him. She turned him over and rehandcuffed him to the bed.

"now, time to spank my bad little slave" Marie started off soft, with small spankings that didnt hurt all too much at all. It didn't matter, John's balls had never hurt nearly this much before. Pretty soon she was spanking as hard as possible. She spanked and spanked until his ass was bright red, and kept spanking still. She didn't stop her abuse until she didn't have the energy to spank anymore."

John was practically crying in pain. Wimpering, he said "I'm sorry master."

Marie unhandcuffed him, turned him over, looked him straight in the eye and said "you should be."

John knew not to fuck with her ever again. This girl was serious. He had to do what she said or there will be consequences. John never wanted to feel this much pain again. He looked at the clock. It was six thirty. He realized that he told his mom he'd be home at seven.

"Master, I am supposed to be home in half an hour. You live about ten minutes from me. I should leave soon."

"You aren't leaving tonight bitch. I'm not going to be through with you."

"But master, I told my parents i would be home."

"make something up."

"i cant make a believable lie that fast."

"MAKE SOMETHING UP"

"Yes master..."

John managed to convince his parents to let him stay the night. They thought he was sleeping at his friend max's house. Once he hung up his phone, Marie came behind him and pressed her naked body against his.

"Time for us to get dressed. Well, me anyway, you'll be naked until tomorrow."

Marie went through her drawers and pulled out a lacy pink thong and matching lacy bra. Then she pulled out a large Black shirt and put it on. It looked as if thats what she normally slept in, since the shirt went just below her ass, covering her up completely.

"Now bitch, I'm hungry. Go make me a dinner, and it better be good. And while I eat, you'll be eating me out. In fact, for most of tonight you'll be eating me out. We are gonna make sure you get damn good at that before I start selling your body to my friends."

daredaredare
09-24-2008, 03:14 PM
Sorry for the wait, here is the next part!

Suggestions and feedback are always welcomed
-------------------------------------------

John remained naked and made up a dinner for his master. he did nothing special, just some mac and cheese and some chicken.

"Now slut, get under my table." Marie ordered as John laid the plate of fresh food out in front of her.

John obeyed. Marie pulled down her panties and left them on the floor next to John.

"start licking bitch"

John spoke not a word, and he searched around for her clit with his tongue. He found it almost instantly. He was amazed at how wet this girl was already. He started off by licking the clit slowly, and gradually sped it up. Soon he changed it up and sucked lightly and kissed it. His tongue and mouth were starting to tire out, so without thinking he tried to use his finger on her to give himself a break.

"DON'T STOP WITH YOUR MOUTH! I was just about to orgasm you little bitch, why would you deprive me of that? Get out from under the table!"

John knew he made a mistake. He got out and looked his master in the eye "I'm sorry master"

"Sorry isn't good enough. Stay right here bitch, I'm getting your handcuffs. you are gonna keep them on for the rest of the night."

Marie ran up the stairs and came back down, with a pair of handcuffs in her hands. She Johns hands behind his back. "Now slut, lets go watch some tv. You keep eating me out though, I want that orgasm."

Marie sat down on a couch in front of a tv, and spread her legs wide open, she motioned for john to come. John obeyed and kneeled down in front of her. Marie put her hand on the back of his head and forced it into her crotch. She kept her hand there to make sure John didn't try to stop. Slowly she built back up to the orgasm. John started to realize this and worked harder and harder to make her moan louder. Soon she was screaming. "oh my god, YES fucking YES! My little bitch knows how to use his tongue! oh my god oh my god oh my god I'm cumming!"

And with that she orgasmed. John continued to work through the orgasm, and even after that. Occasionally she gave him rests, but he spent most of the night in her pussy. She orgasmed three times that night, leaving John extremely sexually frustrated.

Around midnight Marie looked at the clock. "damn slut, time passes fast when you are eating me out. Its almost time for bed. I'm not going to let you shower, so you smell like pussy all day and people know what a bitch you are tomorrow. However, let me jump in it real fast. Lay down in my bed for tonight, I want someone to sleep with. I'll be there to join you soon."

John obeyed and went into his masters room. He layed down and awaited her return.

When she returned, she was wearing just a towel. She took it off, laughed, and said "i hope you dont mind if I sleep naked tonight, I'm in one of those type of moods"

She layed down next to him and facing him. She kissed him slowly, and then said "goodnight slut, tomorrow we got a party to go to."

John was not sure what type of "party" she was talking about.

daredaredare
09-25-2008, 03:13 PM
Part Nine

Here we go, another part.

---------------------------------

John awoke feeling metal against his wrists. He didn't get it at first. He opened his eyes and was in a strange room. Slowly it came back to him. How he met a girl at lunch, and how she took him in as he slave. And how he'll be her slave for god knows how long.

As John was remembering all that occurred, Marie walked in wearing her school uniform.

"get dressed slut! and today you are gonna be wearing my grey panties from yesterday. Hope they are comfortable for you."

Marie unlocked Johns handcuffs and gave him some time to get ready. Before they walked out the door, Marie stuck her hand down the back of john's pants to check for the panties "good, keep these on all day, I'll be checking. Go home after school but wait by your phone for me."

John drove Marie to school and they went through the day. It was an average day at school. Average, but John's mind was elsewhere. Dirty thoughts were racing everywhere, since the panties he wore under his boxers constantly reminded him of the fact that he was now a slave. His dick belonged to a girl he barely knew. He kept getting boners in class and tried to hide them all.

When he got out of school, he drove home, with the dirty thoughts still racing. All he wanted to do was masturbate and relieve himself.

So once he got inside he ran up to his room and got started instantly. He thought of Marie's naked body, and the way her mouth felt around his dick. He thought of all the things she did and all the things that were to come. He came almost instantly.

After he cleaned up, he lived his regular life for a few hours, with thoughts of marie still in the back of his head. Six o clock came. He started to wonder when Marie was gonna contact him about the party.

Then, his phone began to vibrate. He looked at it, and it was Marie.

daredaredare
09-28-2008, 12:28 PM
Ok heres the next part people keep asking for

enjoyyy. Its a teaser though, theres not too much sexual shit in there, but it sets it up the next part perfectly.

------------------------------

John answered his phone.

"hello?" John said his standard response when he answered his phone

"Excuse me?"

"um.. hello master"

"that's better. I'm ready to go out, come pick me up in fifteen minutes." Marie hung up before john could respond. John quickly got ready so he could get to maries in time.

When he got there marie was sitting in front of her door in a tight jean miniskirt and a black tanktop. She got into the car and stuck her hand down john's pants to make sure he had the thong on. He did. She saw that John already had an erection just from seeing her.
"did you miss me slave?"

"yes master."

Marie told John what she had planned for the night. They were going to go to a small party, maybe five people tops. John probably would be the only guy there. Her friends parents were away for the next couple of nights, so tonight they would be sleeping there since Marie was requiring John to get too drunk to drive tonight. Marie gave John directions and they got there in around fifteen minutes.

"you ready to go in slave? remember, do exactly as i say all night. No one knows you are a slave... yet. but that could change. One or two of my customers are gonna be there tonight."

John said he would do as she said, and they went up to the door and rang the doorbell. After a minute, the door opened. A beautiful girl answered the door. She had small boobs that looked to be around B, but that was okay cause she was small to fit them. She couldn't be more then 5'4. She had black hair and pale skin and was dressed in a t shirt that was too big on her and some jean shorts.

"Erica, meet John" Marie introduced the two.

"Hey John, you two can come in, the beer is in the kitchen." Erica smiled at John strangely, as if she knew something.

When John got into the kitchen with Marie, he saw two other girls. One was a girl named Jamie he had seen around school. Jamie had a reputation for being the slut of his grade. She had small tits but a perfect tan. She was 5'6ish and skinny as a stick. She was dressed in her school uniform still, and her skirt was hemmed abnormally high. She had long legs that made you want to fuck her on sight. John had masturbated to her once or twice before.

The other girl he didn't recognize. He later found out her name was anna. She wasn't skinny, but she was far from fat. She was dressed in a simple outfit, just a white wifebeater and shorts, but for some reason John seriously wanted to get to know her. She was attractive in her own way, and she seemed to have perfect boobs because she wasn't skinny like the rest.

The small party commenced and it was just like any other party. John had fun for a while and got a little tipsy. The girls were full out drunk already though.

Marie and Erica were deep in conversation. Suddenly Erica said "heyy, does anyone wanna play truth or dare?"

Jamie instantly said "I will"

Anna agreed to play as well. John's head raced. If he played the girls might see he has a thong on. How could he explain that?

Marie looked at john and said "John, why don't you play?" John knew that she meant "play slave" so he agreed to.

They sat in a circle and began the game. John would have to think fast if he was going to keep the girls from finding out that he was Marie's slave.

daredaredare
09-29-2008, 01:04 PM
Time for the game to commence!

------------------

John sat there nervous. This could turn out very bad for him

"Ok," Erica layed out the rules "First off, you must do every dare you receive, unless other people find it to be too extreme. And every truth must be answered truthfully, if you are found to be lying you are at full mercy of the other people. Everyone agree?"

Everyone did.

"Now," Erica continued "I'll go first cause I thought up the idea." She looked at Jamie. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

John was happy, it wasn't going to start out with dares. Maybe he didn't choose dare no one else would take it that far. He knew it was a matter of time before someone asked him truth or dare. He was the only guy there after all, he was going to be the one that did the most. Shit, how is he gonna hide this?

"What is your biggest sexual fantasy Jamie?"

"Well..." Jamie looked nervous. Everyone knew she was a slut in school. She loved sex. John was really curious what her fantasy was. "... to be owned as a slave I guess..."

Everyone laughed. It made sense. Nypmhs loved to be slaves.

Jamie stopped blushing and said "Okay, MY TURN!" she looked straight at John. "John, truth or dare?"

Fuck, John got worried. But he knew he had to answer so he said "truth"

Jamie smiled "Out of all of us, who do you want to fuck the most?"

John looked around the circle. Everyone was curious. But then his eyes met Marie's. She glared at him, a glare that said "you better say me or I'll fucking hurt your sorry ass tonight." John knew what he had to say.

"Its definitely Marie."

All the girls giggled and Marie smiled at him.

"We are gonna hold you to that!" joked Anna.

The alcohol had clearly gotten to them because they were horny. John now had the power to ask any one of them a question or give them a command to do something. He was tempted to ask them something big, but it would come back to him in the end. He had to keep his boxers on.

"Ok, its my turn now isn't it?" John tried to play it cool. "Erica, truth or dare?"

Erica smiled. This girl loved this game. "Dare of course, I'd be a pussy not to choose it"

John thought for a moment. "Ok, I dare you to kiss any girl here extremely passionately for one minute. Make sure you get into it."

Erica didn't even hesitate. She went to Anna and straddled her, sitting in Anna's lap. She instantly went in for the kiss and they really went all out. At first it started slow, but by the minute was up, they were grabbing at each other all over and looked as if they were ready to fuck. When a minute was up Erica got off her and acted like nothing happened.

"Ok Jamie, time for you again. Truth or dare?" Erica said. She seemed like she wanted jamie to stay dare for some reason. John started to get scared. What were Erica and Marie talking about earlier? Did they have some sort of plan?"

"Truth"

"Are you really bi like all the rumors say?"

John heard these rumors, supposedly Jamie fucks both girls and guys on a regular basis.

"Yes, of course. I love sex, I don't care who with"

John's erection got harder. He suddenly really wanted to fuck this chick.

"Good, same here." Erica said. Everyone gasped, but she seemed serious.

Jamie looked toward Anna. "Truth or Dare?"

Anna answered instantly "Dare"

Marie chimed in "GOOD NOW THE PARTY CAN GET STARTED. If anyone chooses dare after this they are a pussy, especially you John, you are surrounded by all girls after all."

The girls laughed.

"Anyway," Jamie said "I dare you to take off one article of clothing. Your choice."

Anna didn't hesitate. She took off her wife beater, revealing a white bra. Her boobs were really perfect. She looked like a D, and John wanted to touch them. Maybe with luck tonight he could.

Anna looked toward John "You like my bra or something? Stop staring!"

John hadn't even realized he was staring

"well, since you were staring so hard at my boobs, its your turn John, Truth or dare? and you better pick dare."

John didn't know what to do. He took a risk "Dare"

Anna looked at him. "Lay down. I dare you to let us tickle you and touch you wherever we want for 1 minute."

John did as he was told. Anna straddled him sitting on his dick and went for his stomach. Jamie and Erica joined in as well. It was torture John was laughing too hard it needed to stop, It started to feel sexual, he needed to cum. A girl was straddling him with no shirt on and he has two bi girls tickling him as well. His master just looked on as people enjoyed her toy.

But eventually, it stopped. John looked to the girls.

"erica, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

John thought for a moment. He couldn't make it too intense but he did want to get back at Erica. "since you are both Bi, I dare you to finger Jamie for one minute."

Jamie looked as she loved the idea. Erica got behind her and stuck her hand up Jamie's school skirt. Everyone could see and got a good view of jamie, but Jamie didnt seem to care. It showed off her black thong, anyway. Throughout the minute of being fingered, Jamie got more and more into it. She loved every second of it, and Erica seemed to enjoy pleasing her.

Erica looked straight toward Marie. "Marie, truth or dare?"

"Dare, of course" Marie smiled. Her eyes met Erica's. They did have a plan, John knew it.

"I dare you to strip, then strip John and change clothes with him. Make sure you do all the work honey."

Shit. John was going to be found out he couldn't get out of this.

Marie looked at John "I'm sure you are cool with this right?"

John knew he had to say what she wanted to hear "No problem whatsoever"

Marie started going up against John. She grinded on him while she took off her tanktop, revealing a teal bra. Then she stepped back and wiggled out of her tight skirt, revealing a matching teal thong, that was obviously soaked. She was really enjoying this game. She turned around so John saw her perfect ass, and took of her bra. John wanted to see the chest of his master. By this time he almost forgot he was about to be found out. Marie slowly turned around and John and the girls got to see Marie's amazing boobs. Then she took off her thong. Now, totally naked, She rubbed herself against John again, only this time, taking off shirt. Johns erection was now obvious to everyone, but no one could blame him. Then Marie undid his belt and removed his pants and socks, leaving just his boxers on.

Shit, in a few seconds John was about to be revealed.

"stand up John" marie said softly in his ear. He obeyed without thinking.

Marie got down on her knees in front of John. She grabbed the waist of John's boxers and began to slowly pull them down....

daredaredare
10-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Sorry about the wait, I have alot of school work and my real life job keeping me from posting.

Anyway, here is the next part! Nothing for nothing, I left it at a great cliff hanger. I might write more tonight, if not tonight then tomorrow.

--------------------------------------

Marie put her hands in John's boxers and slowly pulled them down. His thong could now be seen by everyone.

Erica was hysterical. A boy in a thong was always a fantasy of hers. Anna's mouth was wide open. Jamie was more then interested, she was even turned on. Marie acted as if she was disgusted.

Erica laughed and asked John "why are you wearing THAT!?"

John stuttered "um.. well...."

Erica kept egging him on, John started to think she knew about his slavery "well???"

"well... I dunno, I just felt like wearing it today?"

"EWWWWWWWWWWWW" Anna said "that CANT be the reason! Is there something you aren't telling us?"

"well... umm..." John looked at Marie. She was acting as if she knew nothing. He knew she wasn't going to bail him out this fast, if at all. She would enjoy watching him squirm and try to explain this "Well, I dunno. It was just a spur of the moment thing. I never got a chance to take it off. I thought you girls would like it."

"Crossdresser!" Anna shouted

Marie decided to have some fun with it. "hey, isn't that my thong?"

Erica recognized it, they had gym lockers by each other for a few years. "you know what Marie, you are right. that IS your thong, how on earth did John get it?"

"... I ... um... stole... it...." John was blushing. He had never been more humiliated in his life. This was worse then being found out. He was ready to just blurt out that Marie was his master. But then, like magic, Marie saw how much this was affecting him.

"ohh relaxx slave." Marie said. Everyone looked at her in astonishment. What was she talking about?

"you see," she started to explain "John is my little sex slave. He does whatever I say. I made him wear this thong. And since he is my slave and you all know it, he is a slave to every one of you tonight. He'll be our party slave, and god knows we don't want him wearing anything but that cute thong now do we girls?"

Jamie was obviously turned on by now. Anna looked on in sheer excitement. Erica was the only one to answer "why yes, he doesn't deserve to wear anything else."

"slave, do whatever these girls say. If you don't youll get severe punishment."

"yes master"

"now" Marie said "should we continue with the game? I mean, now that everyone knows about John, we can just use him for dares."

Erica was ready "yeah, lets keep going. its great that the only boy has to do whatever we say now. Now the real fun can begin."

John was afraid of what came next.

daredaredare
10-08-2008, 12:49 PM
John didn't expect her to. Does a master always do what the slave expects?

She was enjoying watching him squirm for a bit, then gave it away to have more fun.

I dunno how far into I am.

-----------------------------------

"How should we play now that we have a slave?" Anna asked.

Marie had it planned out, as usual. "Simple, we keep the game going, just we don't have to dare John. John will do whatever hes told."

"good plan" Erica laughed

"Now, I believe it would be my turn" Marie said. "Anna, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to strip, let us cover you in whip cream, and have john lick it all off."

Anna agreed. "But where is the whip cream?"

Erica replied "kitchen stupid. John, can you go to the kitchen and get it. Get us some beers as well."

John obeyed. He looked around the kitchen and found the whip cream, then grabbed as many beers as he could. While he did, he thought. He was really a slave to all these girls. It was turning him on alot, but he was also worried. It was getting public that he could be used. Any one of these girls could start paying Marie for him.

John returned to the party. Anna was already naked and laying flat on the floor. Her entire body was hotter then John had imagined, with a pussy he couldnt help but wanna fuck. He gave the whip cream to his master. Marie went up to Anna, and sprayed it all over her boobs and pussy. Then she put a line across her neck, and two lines running up the inside of her legs.

"Lick, bitch" Marie ordered.

John went for the neck first, by laying to the side of her. She was tense, but was really enjoying the sensual sensation of john eating whip cream off her neck. John then moved his tongue up her right leg slowly, then her left as well. he went back to both and cleaned them up a bit more.

The only places left for John to lick were the ones he was looking forward to. He straddled Anna, who was attempting to lay perfectly still but was obviously turned on because she was fidgetting, and started to lick her tits. She had large boobs so it took John a long time to clean them off. Now it was time for the pussy. John lowered his tongue to it slowly, then was extra sure to clean the entire area. It was messy, but it felt fucking amazing to Anna. She never had a guy eat her out before, let alone have a guy eat whip cream off her pussy. This senstation was totally new, and John was occasionally licking her clitoris as he cleaned up, sending shivers up her spine. She decided then that she needed John to eat her out one day when they were alone.

When john was done he got up. The other girls clapped, and sat up and blushed a little.

"That was wonderful Anna, you loved it I see" Marie commented.

The girls laughed and Anna just shrugged it off, picked up her bra and panties and put them back on and then said "My turn right? Erica, truth or dare?"

"dare"

"I dare you to fuck John for one minute. No condom, no nothing. I know you are on birth control so you have little to worry about."

Erica laughed "That's it?" She instantly stripped down her bottoms and went up to John. She pushed him down on the floor, and got on top of him. "Start counting Anna."

"Ok, one second.... 3....2...1... go"

Erica lowered her pussy near his dick, and stuck it so just the tip hovered by it. She only kept it there for a moment, but that moment felt like forever. John thought about how he hadnt had any sex since his master had taken control of him. This would be the first real relief. Then she started to fuck him, and fuck him hard. She was into it and her soaked pussy made it simple for her to go as fast as she could. She was obviously tiring herself out, but she was willing to go all out for the minute. The girls watched in excitement, and John felt pure bliss. Nothing felt better then this, ever. As quick as it started, it stopped.

"Times up!" Anna said.

Erica got off John like it was no big deal, and put her bottoms back on. "That was fun John. We will be doing it again sometime, I'll be paying for you soon enough."

John was more excited then afraid. He realized his entire life will be fucking cute girls for now on. He was starting to enjoy the slavery.

Then, it took an interesting twist.

Erica was ready to keep going "Jamie, truth or dare"

"dare"

"I dare you to strip off that uniform, and allow us to handcuff you for three minutes. John will do what he is told to do to you."

Jamie was eager to show off her body to everyone, particularly John, so she stripped quickly. She had a totally flat stomach and a belly button ring that fit it perfectly. Her legs were longer then John imagined. He was ready to do whatever he was told to her. Erica went up to her room and came back down with a pair of handcuffs, and a strange bag. She gave the handcuffs to john and told him to put them on her. Jamie held out her hands and John put them on.

"Now lay down jamie, and put your hands over your head and close your eyes."

Jamie did just that. Being ordered around and helpless was turning her on. She was starting to wish she was in John's situation. In fact, she really wanted it. She always wanted to be a slave, and could never get enough sex.

"Now John, come here" Erica ordered. She whispered into John's ear something. Jamie couldn't hear it. She heard the bag open, and John got something out of it. Jamie wanted to open her eyes but she kept them closed. Suddenly, she saw a flash. She instinctively opened her eyes.

"what the fuck?" She said. she saw John holding a camera pointed directly at her naked body.

Erica explained "John just took a picture of you. We aren't gonna handcuff you, you are gonna be another little slave. Lets just say you and john should get used to being together, cause you'll be sharing a room at Marie's house."

daredaredare
11-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Backkk okayyyy

If theres some slight continuity issues, i apologize. I may have forgotten something along the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John was no longer alone. There was another slave for him, a hot girl with a reputation to be a nymph. He had heard a rumor that she loved fucking so much that she had her tubes tied. Was this true? He was going to find out soon enough.

He also wondered what was to come? Could he fuck this girl whenever he want? How are they going to act to each other when their master isn't around?

"Yay, two slaves." Marie laughed "Erica and I will share custody of Jamie. Now, lets get back to the party!"

All the girls started to redress. Jamie and John just sat there, unsure of what to do.

"Stay the way you are slaves. I like you naked Jamie, and I like you even more in a thong John." Marie winked. She was definitely enjoying this, maybe a bit too much.

While everyone was dressing, John looked at Jamie. Their eyes met. They locked. John realized how few words he had said to Jamie in his life. But now, she was going to be the second most important person in his life. Jamie looked away after a few seconds.

Marie barked some orders "Jamie, start dancing on the table. And don't stop until I tell you too, no matter what we do to you. I hope you don't tire out, its going to be a long night."

Jamie stood there, still taking in what was going on. She was a slave. it wasn't her first time, but she realized how serious this time was. She obeyed the orders instantly. She turned on some good dancing music, and danced like the biggest slut she could. She was ready to put on a show, she just wish she knew how long.

"John, make sure everyone is having a good time."

Then, Anna went up to Marie and whispered something in her ear. They walked together away from the rest of the party.

daredaredare
11-17-2008, 07:50 PM
Sorry, I've been looking for my own slave and crap, as well as doing alot of real life related projects.

Still unsuccessful in my search for a good slave =/

anyway

Heres the next part!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie motioned for John to come over.

"John, Anna wants to be our first customer. She is paying me twenty five bucks for her first time using you for one hour, so you better be worth every penny."

"yes master"

"Remember, do whatever anna says. no questions asked. You are to treat her as you would your master."

"Yes master"

"Go up to Erica's room, Erica is fine with it. I'll knock on the door when the hour is up. Your clock starts now. Anna, you can get my bag over there, its filled with handcuffs, condoms, and other things you might want to use with John."

Anna grabbed Johns wrist, picked up the bag and practically ran toward anna's room. She got in, dragged John in, and locked the door behind her.

"You have no clue what it feels like to be eaten out. I need to feel that again John."

She threw off all her clothes as fast as she could. John, still only wearing a thong, watched in wonder.

"John, I'll be laying on the bed. Eat me out the best you can, and dont stop until I say so."

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs. Her perfect pussy was exposed for John to stare at. He couldn't even move at first, he was too busy staring at her.

"Stop looking and start licking you stupid boy. I didn't pay for you to look, if you are gonna keep doing it, I'll blindfold you. and take off that stupid thong, I want you totally naked for me."

John obeyed instantly, then got onto the foot of the bed. He began to eat out Anna. First, he kissed all around the pussy, sucking especially hard next to it, leaving a slight hickey, but never quite touching it.

"EAT ME OUT, DON'T TEASE ME" Anna ordered. John knew not to disobey.

He instantly put his mouth to her pussy and started to lick the clit. first in circles, then he started to quickly lick the clit over and over again. Anna was thinking about how much better this was when they were alone, and how she was so excited to have John for so long.

After around half an hour, Anna had orgasmed twice but still wasn't totally satisfied.

"stop john, time to change it up."

John instantly obeyed.

Pulling a condom out of the bag, she threw it at John. "Put this on"

Again, John did just that. His dick was throbbing, he needed to truly fuck this girl after eating her out for a half hour straight. His mouth was exhausted, it was time for another body part to do the work.

Anna had never fucked anyone before. She was dying to find out what it was like. Tonight would be a night of many firsts.

"John, its time to fuck"

John got on top of her and kissed her passionately. He then thrust his dick inside of her and kept thrusting. She started to scream. Surely people downstairs could hear her but she didnt care. It just felt too damn good to stay quiet. "HARDER" she yelled, and John tried to do just that. John watched Anna turn into an animal, with her hands scratching all down his back. Quickly she rolled over and got on top, and made it so she had control. She fucked John hard, and forced him to the verge of cumming. John was ready to blow but knew he couldnt just yet. He tried to roll over but she wouldn't give up being on top. She kept fucking and fucking. John held it in for a few more minutes, but it got to be too much to bear. He let out a yell and released himself inside of her. This seemed to turn her on more than anything, and she orgasmed at the same time. The simultaneous orgasms made them both go over the edge, and soon they were still.

After a few minutes of laying there, Anna on top of John, Anna decided she still had time to use to her advantage.

"take off that condom and go back to eating me out John, I still have time with you, just be soft, I'm starting to get a bit sore."

For the remaining time John ate her out very sensually, which kept Anna on the edge, but never quite pushed her over.

Before they knew it, there was a knock on the door.

"Time is up!" Marie yelled from the other side

Meanwhile, Jamie was dancing. She always loved to dance, so she seriously enjoyed this attention. For the first half hour she was going golden, barely sweating and enjoying the hell out of it. Every now and then someone would snap a picture with their cell phone, or throw some ice at her as a joke, but she knew better than to react. But for the next half hour, the constant dancing was getting to her. Sweat was pouring down her body by the end of the hour, and she knew she couldnt stop. She was exhausted. But the girls at the party seemed to take pleasure in seeing the biggest slut they knew sweat like a pig dancing. They laughed and talked about her, and she continued not to react. To get her mind off the dancing, she thought of John. She never felt attracted to him in school, but oddly enough she was seriously attracted to him now. She wanted to fuck him hard, and hoped she would get the chance very soon.

Soon enough, John came down, wearing the thong from before, but looking just as tired as she.

Marie barked some orders.

"Jamie, you can get down now, you are sweaty enough. Its time for your next task, this time with John"

daredaredare
11-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Yeah, good job picking that up. I did mean Erica's room, that was just a simple slipup while I was writing that I didn't catch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria had a devilish smile on her face. She pulled a video camera out of the bag of shit that she had to torture John with.

"John, Jamie. I wanna build as much sexual tension between you two as possible. You are free to fuck whenever you please, just make sure you are damn horny whenever I am around. Don't tire each other out too much. John, in case you were wondering. those rumors you head about Jamie are true: she is tied off. She can never have babies. No condoms ever required. Hows that make you feel John?"

John became extremely excited. His hopes had been answered, this girl who was his co-slave could be fucked and fucked again and no worries about the consequences. She really was just a toy. He almost forgot to answer the question "excited master"

"good. Now it is almost time for you two to go to sleep, which you'll be doing naked at the foot of my bed tonight, sharing a small blanket. But before you do, I want a video of you two fucking. I need the perfect blackmail against you, just to make sure you always do our bidding. Is this understood you two?"

"yes master" they both said.

"now, lets go up to Erica's room. You two fuck hard, and make it hot. Erica will film it."

The camera was handed over to Erica. She started to walk up the stairs and motioned the two to follow.

Jamie was already ass naked, but John had the thong on. Erica took it off.

"any last words to say to each other before you fuck for the first time?" erica asked.

"Yeah" Jamie said "John, I cant wait, I need this, but I'm tired."

"I'll try to make up for your lack of energy"

"ok slaves" erica smiled "lets begin"

The camera was turned on. Jamie kneeled on the bed. and motioned for John to join her. He kneeled in front of her. She started to kiss him passionately. Then, she pushed him down. She positioned herself on top of him. The camera was rolling, so she kept giving a show. She teased him, and almost went down on his dick but not quite. Right when she was about to start fucking him, she got off top of him. She then ran one finger from his lips, slowly down his body, tantilizing each and every inch. finally, she reached the dick. She thrust her head on top of it and deep throated it. John was in heaven. She was sweaty and gross, but still so fucking hot, and she gave a better blowjob than Paris Hilton.

Soon, she layed down next to him. John knew this was a sign for him to finish the work. He got up, and positioned himself, so that her legs were resting on his shoulders. He then thrust his dick in hard. She screamed in euphoric pleasure. They both moaned and yelled, as they fucked hard. John came within her. He had never fucked a girl without a condom before, so the entire experience was new to him. He was loving every second of how amazing it felt. But when he blew his load, he felt the best part. His sperm was released inside of her. she yelped and screamed "You are fucking great john"

They stopped fucking. They then got off the bed and realized Erica was in the room. They had both been so lost in each other that they completely forgot the presence of another. Erica had taken off her bottoms and touched herself to the wonderful display, while keeping the camera rolling.

"Marie will be pleased with this film. Now you two can go get a blanket outta the closet and go to sleep. No need to put on clothes, but you might need to cuddle up to keep warm, it gets awfully cold in this house. I'll go give this video to Marie."

daredaredare
12-08-2008, 12:49 PM
awesome story, and i love the idea of 2 slaves!
just one thing, you said he had never done it w/o a condom, but before you said that erica was dared to do him w/o a condom

but it doesnt really matter so keep posting this awesome story

Yeah, sorry, I warned you about continuity issues though hahaa

Okay, heres another part.

---------------------------------------------------
John woke up. It took a few minutes to understand what was going on. The first thing he realized that he was utterly naked. Next, he realized he was with someone else, with only one blanket to keep them warm. Then he realized it was fucking freezing. Soon, he realized he was on a hard floor. Then he realized he was sleeping with Jamie, who was just as naked as him.

Then the entire night came rushing back to him. Jamie was a slave now too. What did this mean for him?

As soon as he was fully concious, Marie realized. "get up slave, and wake up jamie too. Start cleaning up. You'll be home by twelve."

John woke up jamie, and they cleaned up the entire house while the other girls just laughed at them. Jamie was told to make a breakfast while John helped girls shower and such.

When it was time to leave, Marie ordered John to drive her and Jamie home. John dropped Jamie off first. Outside Marie's house, Marie said her goodbyes
"You were a very good slave last night." She said as her hand moved up his leg slowly toward his dick "and I expect you to stay this good. You won't need to sleep at my house for the next few days. However, from thursday to sunday I want you over the entire time. Jamie will be joining you. So make sure you make up a good lie for you parents." Marie's hand was down Johns pants and tantilizing the tip of his dick, which was hard as hell. "Remember to wear that thong you have under your clothes now at ALL times. I will check in school. And remember, if I want you to come over at any time this week, come over, or face punishment."

With that, Marie kissed John Passionately, took her hand out of his pants, and got out of the car. John drove him.

The next few days were strange for John. Marie would constantly come up to him in school and say dirty things to his ear while she checked if he was wearing the thong. It really did act as a constant reminder that he was a slave. He saw Jamie in school, but he didn't know how to react to her. They kinda just ignored each other.

On Tuesday he got a call from Marie which ordered him over right away. He got there and there was Erica already there. John was ordered to strip, then was taken up to Marie's room, where the two girls took turns playing with John. They spanked him and laughed at him, keeping him utterly humiliated the whole time. He ate them both out, and did whatever they wanted for three hours straight. Then, when he was ordered to leave, They kept his boxers, only letting him go home with the thong under his pants. Erica slipped Marie some money.

But soon enough it was Wednesday night, the last night John had at home. John said he was going down to the beach with some friends, and his parents, who knew he was doing well in school, didn't mind that he had to take off friday.

Marie sent him a text late that night. It gave him orders.

"Tomorrow show up at my house at 5:00 sharp. Don't be late. Bring nothing but yourself and a pack of condoms. Be prepared to fuck all weekend, you horny little slave."

daredaredare
12-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Its gonna seem good for John every now and then, but trust me, he'll get his share of torture.

next part!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John spent his entire day at school horny, his thong, which was starting to smell form being worn all week, was still acting as a constant reminder that he was nothing but a slave. This weekend was going to be crazy, and he wasn't sure if it was going to be good or bad. Why did Marie want an extra day with John? was he going to go to school tomorrow or is she going to keep him home? That thursday was the longest day of his life.

He eventually got home and waited. He wanted to masturbate to relieve his sexual tension, but knew he should wait till it was time to see Marie.

Soon enough, it was time to leave. He picked up condoms on the way and got to his new house this weekend. He rang the doorbell. Jamie answered the door, wearing a micro skirt, obviously no panties, and a small tube top that covered her boobs and barely anything else. She called out "the other slave is here master!" Marie came to the door laughing. John walked in and as soon as he got in, the door was closed on him, and Marie pinned him against it, and kissed him passionately. "you are going to have fun John."

John felt Marie's hand feeling all around his body, and she brushed past his already hard dick. "damn, my slave wants me already. You won't get me tonight though, you'll be too busy." With that, Jamie pulled out a blindfold, and blindfolded john. Hands that felt like his master's grabbed his wrist and dragged him through the house. he obeyed without even being asked to move. When he entered a room, he heard a series of gasps and giggles.

"Girls," Marie said "Here is what you are paying for tonight. You'll each get an hour with him, unless otherwise discussed with me. Do you want to see all of him!?"

A series of cheers and "Yes!" commenced. John was not recognizing any voices, these weren't the same girls as before.

"Jamie will be serving us as you wait for your turn with the toy. You have just as much control over her as him." Marie laughed, she enjoyed this far too much. "Now Jamie, be a dear and strip John for us, I'm sure the girls are dying to see his already hard dick."

"Yes master" Jamie said.

"Take off your tube top while you do it!" He heard Erica say it from across the room. At least he knew one person who was looking at him right now.

After a pause, which John assumed was when Jamie slipped out of the tube top, John felt Jamie's body against his, and he was instantly reminded of when they fucked. She grinded herself all over him, and kissed him everywhere. Slowly she lifted his shirt up off his body, and threw it away. Girls cheered. Then she slipped her hand down his pants and felt his dick "My, my you are hard slave" She said. The girls laughed. John felt a girl slip a pill in his mouth. "thats to make sure you stay hard all night" Marie said. John realized that he was going to be making her alot of money tonight.

Jamie took off John's shoes and socks, leaving him in just his thong, boxers, and pants. She slipped off the pants quickly, and the girls screamed in joy. He thought he even heard one touching herself.

"you ready girls?" Jamie asked. The girls hooted. Jamie rubbed her bare tits up and down johns body, and then rubbed her wet pussy up and down his legs. John was near tipping point and he had barely been touched. She took two fingers and put them under the elastic of his boxers. Slowly she pulled them down, revealing John in just a thong.

Apparently, the girls did not know he was ordered to wear it, because again there was gasps and confusing, until Marie explained "its how hes reminded that hes always a slave"

The thong got pulled off and John stood there naked. "you can look girls, but you can't touch. Not until your turn at least." John stood there for what felt like forever, although it was probably only a minute, while he felt so many eyes upon him. Soon, Marie grabbed his wrist and brought him upstairs to his room. On the way up she talked to him.

"you better be a good slave today, I need plenty of money for your project tomorrow. You'll be fucking four girls tonight, but one has a history with you and wants you for extra long. Do whatever they tell you."

With that, she laid him down on a bed, took off his blindfold, pulled out the bag from the weekend previously, and pulled some handcuffs outta that. She took the key, and left it on the night stand, then handcuffed John to the bedpost. She kissed his mouth passionately, then ran her tongue down to his dick. she put the tip in her mouth, sucked for a second, then walked away.

John waited a few minutes. Soon, a girl came in that he didn't recognize. She looked innocent, with maybe B boobs, and brown hair. It seemed as she never fucked before because she looked nervous.

"Hey John, call me Kait. I'll be honest, I've never fucked a guy, so I'm gonna use you to experiment and figure out just what I like. I've been masturbating daily forever, so don't think I'm some unsexual prude though!"

Kait unhandcuffed John, and straddled him as he layed down. She went down and started kissing him. For a virgin, she knew how to kiss. It was obvious she wasn't a complete prude. John was wondering her age, her history and everything about her, but then he realized, he'd never know. She knew Marie somehow, and thats all he'll ever know. To her, he was just a toy.

Soon, Kait took off her shirt, revealing a black bra. Not long after, she took off her pants as well, revealing black panties. She started to grind her body against Johns.

"finger me john!" John did as he was told. Instantly, he found her clit, and she let out a gasp. "Omg this feels so good!" John pleasured her, and kept pleasuring her for a while, while she tickled his dick and examined his body. Eventually her groans and gasps got extremely loud, and John could tell she was cumming.

She stopped for a moment. John knew alot of time had passed, but knew this was far from up.

She pushed John further down the bed. Then she sat on his face. "Time to eat me out slave"

John did as he was told again. This time, she wasn't playing with his dick. His dick was still hard and he was dying to cum. She was even louder this time and kept saying how she never felt this good before. John could tell this would be a repeat customer, this girl loved to be eaten out. Soon after this, she came again.

"Now its time for the grand finale John" She got out a condom and threw it on John's chest. John took that as a sign to put it on. Slowly, she got on top of him again, and lowered herself onto his dick. At first she was confused as to what she should do. She felt the dick inside her and it was causing her so much pleasure that she had to scream, but she truly never had done this before. She was unaware of why she didn't bleed, only to find out later that not all girls bleed. But after a few minutes of being on top, she started to hump John, and hump him hard. She felt the pleasure building. sex was fucking amazing. This boy's dick was fucking amazing. She never wanted to stop.

On John's end, it was too much. After she started moving fast, he felt the tension in his dick building. "oh my god im gonna cum!" he screamed, and he released himself within her. She laughed at his face and kept going, while he screamed "oh my god oh my god oh my god" the pussy was very tight, and felt too good to even explain.

She kept riding him until there was a knock on the door "Time's up, John you have five minutes to clean up before your next customer" he heard maries voice from the other side. With that, Kait got off of him, and kissed him once "that was the best experience of my life slave, I'll be back soon for more."

With that, she got dressed, and left.

John cleaned off his dick, and put on another condom, he was still hard. soon he layed down on the bed to prepare for the next girl.

Marie came in before the next girl and handcuffed each arm to a bed post. then she put on a blindfold and a ballgag. "the next girl simply wants your dick, nothing else John."

With that, he heard another girl come in. The girl sat down on the bed and started undressing without saying a word. Then, she straddled him and started to kiss his body. He was dying to know who this was that had control over his body, who he was inevitably going to fuck, but she wasn't saying a word.

From when she explored his body, he felt large tits and a slightly chubby girl. he also felt a shaved pussy. Everything else, he could not tell. Eventually, she too sat down on Johns face and had him eat her out. She gasped but didn't say a word. Soon, without a word she got off his face and slammed herself down on his dick, and fucked him hard. This girl was far more experienced, but was obviously only pleasuring herself. She was groaning hard, and fucked for a long time. John came once, but she hadn't yet for quite some time. Near the end of her hour, her groans started to get much louder. then he hears her scream "OH MY GOD! I'M GONNA CUM FOR THE FIRST TIME" and he felt her orgasm and her entire body shook. She kept going, although he could feel the sweat dripping down her body. she was feeling too damn good to stop. Soon afterwards though, there was a knock on the door. "Times up, john you get another five minutes."

Marie gave the girl time to dress and get off John. then as the girl left, without saying a word, John tried to match the voice to a face. he couldn't. He would never know who that girl was, that he allowed to cum for the first time ever. Marie unhandcuffed John, took out the ballgag and then took off the blindfold. He was exhausted already, after being fucked straight for two hours. Marie didn't care though. "the next girl is your last. She paid the other girl extra money to get you for two hours instead of one, and the girl was happy to give up her hour. She has big plans for you John, I would be afraid."

After cleaning himself slightly, he layed down on the bed again, worried about who this girl was going to be. Marie came in soon enough and blindfolded him.

He heard someone else walk in. They got close to his ear then said "Recognize my voice?"

John knew it instantly. It was his ex Kathryn. Kathryn he dated solely for her boobs and her blowjobs. When they broke up, he wasn't too kind to her, and just ignored her everywhere. He had a terrible feeling about this. He was about to get what he deserved for treating a girl like shit.

"y-y-yes..Kathryn."

"good you fucking bastard, I cried over you too much, its time to get some fucking closure" She flipped John around and started to spank him hard. John screamed. She tore off his blindfold "I want you to SEE HOW MUCH I HATE YOU" She took off her shirt, leaving a bra on that John knew quite well. Thoughts of when they hooked up raced back to him. The girl was legitimately crazy though, and he couldn't stand her by the time they broke up. She spanked him until he was screaming for her to stop. "Oh you want me to stop slave? Okay, I'll stop!"

Leaving John flipped over, she took his hand and put it down her pants, and told him to finger her like he used to. She always loved being fingered. She slid her pants down her ankles, and then a slutty thong she had on to. She put the thong around John's neck to degrade him. Then she flipped him over and took pictures with her phone. "you slut always liked pictures of me, now i got pictures of you to make sure you don't send out any of those pictures I know you have saved."

John eyed his ex. she looked just like he remembered her. "want to see more honey?" she asked. It caught john off-guard. Apparently, she caught him eyeing her. "y-yes, if you don't mind."
"of course i don't we love each other remember?" John sensed the sarcasm in her voice. But she slipped off her bra anyway, revealing the perfect boobs he always loved anyway.

"like what you see baby?" she asked

"Yes!" John said.

"THEN WHY FUCKING DUMP IT YOU WHORE."

she grabbed his balls and squeezed hard. John screamed in pain. She took her belt off her pants, flipped John over and started striking his ass. She laughed hard at all of his John's agony. She was finally getting what she wanted.

"what other fun toys do we have in this bag?" She asked john. She stopped whipping, looked in, and found a dildo. "Oh, this will be fun."

she shoved it up john's ass and he screamed. He never had anything up there before. "KEEP THAT THERE YOU SLUT, time for you to fuck me until I tell you to stop."

John kept the dildo in, although it was causing too much pain, and started to fuck his ex. She loved every moment of it, and all the the control she had. she pulled his hair hard, and squeezed his nipples, and did everything possible to hurt him. He didn't stop fucking though, he knew he couldn't. the girl came more times than he could count, but he was in too much pain to even cum once.

Eventually she got bored of fucking. she got John off of her, and had him stand up. she told him to then bend over and rest his weight on the bed. He did. she started pushing the dildo in and out, and hard. John screamed and screamed. Soon she took it out.

"that should teach you to never be a dick to an ex again. I finally got my closure you slave. And Now i know, anytime I want to, I can come back and treat you like the shit you are. Boy, will you be seeing alot of me."

She timed it perfectly. With that, there was a knock on door. Her time was up.

John was in too much pain to even speak. Marie came in and slipped him a pill "I know you are in pain, take this slave. You'll feel better in the morning, trust me. This pill will just keep you asleep while we prepare you for tomorrow. John felt the combination of the pill's effects and the severe workout he had today, and fell asleep within minutes, wondering what they needed him knocked out for.

When he woke up, he would find out.

daredaredare
12-22-2008, 09:17 AM
HERE IS THE NEXT PART. One of my personal favorites in the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John woke up. It was hard to come to full consciousness at first, since the effects of the drugs were wearing off, but he felt like he had the best sleep ever.

His ass was pretty sore, but most of his body was ok. He opened his eyes and looked around the room. Next to him was jamie, still asleep and under the same covers as him in his room. she appeared to be naked. John snuck a look under the covers and verified that, amazed at how hot she looked, even while asleep. Then he noticed she was wearing a collar with a lock holding a leash onto it. John followed the leash to its end, and realized that he too, was wearing a collar with the same leash attached to him. They were attached at the neck, with only a few feet of space between them to move. Today was going to be an interesting day.

He had his morning wood, and put his hand down to check how hard it was. While he felt it, he noticed his pubes were trimmed. They probably did it last night when he was knocked out. He enjoyed how it felt, and decided he would continue to trim his pubes.

He continued to look around. Soon, he found two beanbag chairs, various rolled up posters, tools, wood, tons of pictures printed off a computer, a monitor, and various other objects sitting in the corner of the room. John gaped at how much money that must have all been, and realized just why he needed to prostitute himself yesterday. But he started to wonder what the hell all those objects were doing there. Marie was one imaginative girl.

John woke up jamie. She stretched and didn't even try to hide any inch of her perfect body. She laughed as John told her about the leash connecting the two of them. They got up, out of bed together. John realized how he would have to communicate with this girl constantly just to move around. After a week of ignoring each other in the hallway, this would be an interesting day.

They noticed a folded piece of paper on the dresser of the room, next to a thong and towel, which said John and Jamie on it. They unfolded it, and read it:

Dear Slaves,

Good morning! Hope you slept well, we have pictures of you two sleeping together from last night.

By now you must have realized the leash. its there for two reasons. One, I have planned a big job for you and you need to learn to work together. Furthermore, I don't want either of you getting any smart ideas about getting away from here.

There are webcams hidden in random places in the house. I'll let you know for a fact one is on the bed, and a couple in the bathroom. I won't let you know about any others. So make sure that you do as I say, because cameras will pick it up if you arent.

Now, here is what you have to do today.

1. get into the bathroom, face each other, and masturbate. Our camera will pick it up. Jamie, there is a small dildo for you.
2. Shower each other.
3. dry off, and put on your outfits for today. John, you get to wear this thong. Jamie, you get this towel.
4. I want a room for bad slaves to go, and you are going to construct it. there is a closet attached to this room. Its empty now. I want you to fill it with all those pictures and shit in the corner of the room. The monitor should be put in and attached to the computer outside the room, so we can control what you watch in there. Put up the four webcams provided in each of the corners. Cover the walls in posters, and pictures of you two, and your master. Put the beanbag chairs to sleep in. Put the pot in to shit and piss in when you are locked up in there. To keep you locked in, attach the metal loops to the door and wall, so the wood 2by4 can go in and block the door from being opened. Keep in mind that bad slaves wear chastity belts in this room.
5. when you are finally done building the room, each of you roll a blunt, smoke it, and leave the roaches are proof.
6. relax for the rest of the day until I get home.

Make sure you complete each task exactly as i say.

Love,
your master.

They got to work.

They got into the bathroom, and faced each other. Jamie picked up an all black glass dido. They started to get at it. John's morning wood never went away, because the note made him so horny. He started to touch himself. At first he wasn't sure if he should look at jamie, but a glance at her made him realize that as she touched herself, she was watching him. So he started to watch her. She started off moaning only slightly, but it built up. Soon she was practically screaming. She was one loud girl. Her screams, and the fact that he was watching an extremely hot girl, masturbate, right next to him, made john cum in mere minutes. The sight of the cum coming out of john shot Jamie into an orgasm. As they orgasmed, Jamie straddled John, and kissed him hard. It was fucking amazing.

Next, they went into the shower. One washcloth and one towel were sitting in the bathroom for them. Once the water was the right temperature, they took turns cleaning each other off, making the entire act overly sexual. Jamie must have spent five minutes on John's dick, and john rubbed jamie's tits until she was moaning extremely loud. They had barely talked yet, but they felt quite close to each other.

After the shower, they dried each other off. then, they went into the next room and put on their outfits for the day. John put on his thong, which was pink and said slut in black letters. Jamie put on her towel, which hung just a mere couple of inches below her crotch. Anytime she bent over, john would get a wonderful view.

Then they got to work. Now it was inevitable they had to talk. They looked through the printed pictures. There were alot from John's original photoshoot, as well as many of their master. Then there were pictures from the night before of john and jamie sleeping together. Then there plenty of pictures printed offline, and jamie started to turn red when she saw some of them "these are from my porn collection" she told john. There was enough material to masturbate for a year in the pictures alone. They started to unroll the posters, and they were, as guessed, pornstars. Almost all of them were girls, since jamie was bi and john was straight.

They decided to put the beanbags in first, then the webcams, then the monitor and pot, then they would construct the wooden block to keep the door closed, then they would hang the pictures. At first it was very awkward carrying things across the room with the leash keeping them next to each other, but jamie proposed a system. when possible, they would hold hands, and use the hands to guide them when to move and when not to. This very logical system meant near constant contact with jamie, whose towel just wouldnt stay on and she had to constantly fix it. This constant contact kept John horny.

Soon they had gotten to the point where they had to put the pictures on the walls. There were plenty of thumbtacks. John was hard as shit through this entire process, which must have taken half an hour at least. Halfway through, Jamie giggled and took johns hand and put it on her pussy. "I'm so soaked from this room John" she said, while she controlled Johns finger and made it rub her clit a few times.

every square centimeter of the walls were eventually covered in a collage of porn. They were done.

"John, i need to fuck, right here, right now." Jamie said.
She stood in front of john, and kissed him, while pushing him against the wall. She took total control the entire time, pushing him down into one of the beanbag chairs. John looked around in the room, and realized how fucking amazing it was. There would never be a better closet in his life. Jamie stuck her pussy down on John, and fucked him hard. She was soaked, and since he didn't need a condom with Jamie, they didnt use one. She moved fast as hell, tearing the towel off herself and throwing it against the opposite wall of the room. she screamed "John! OH MY GOD JOHN!" as her tits bounced as she fucked. John grabbed onto the bouncing tits and she screamed even harder. Soon, they climaxed at the same time.

They layed there, with john inside of her for a few minutes. Finally John said "its time to get up and get high Jamie." They got up, and jamie didn't even bother putting the towel back on. When john asked her about it, she said "it kept falling off anyway"

John used to smoke everyday, and he knew that was a pothead. They both knew how to roll a blunt, so they decided they would each roll one. The weed was right where they found the letter, along with the dutches, so they picked them up, sat down at a dresser. They started to roll.
Jamie took the dutch and put it in her mouth. The first step of rolling a blunt is to get it as wet as possible, and she treated it like a dick. She pushed it in and out as if she was giving it a blowjob. It turned John on. Soon they moved on from the best step, and had the blunts done. They decided they would smoke one after another in the bathroom on the floor. They went in, lit up jamies and started to smoke, each taking two hits before passing it. They were high as shit before they had even finished the first one. Pot made john extremely horny, and by the looks of it, it made Jamie horny too. They started to give each other shotties, which is like, you make out with the person and blow the smoke from your mouth into theirs.

after the two blunts were done, they were fucking baked. Jamie took her hand and placed it on John's dick.

They went downstairs, her hand still on John's dick and spooned on the couch. they couldn't lay down any other way with the leash.

They turned on the tv and noticed the time, it was 12:11. it would still be a couple of hours until Marie was home from school.

What would they do until then?

daredaredare
12-30-2008, 07:56 PM
HERE IS THE CONTROVERSIAL NEXT PART.

For those of you who don't like drugs, read the first part. For those of you who don't mind the drugs, read the second part. They both end the same way. But this way, the scary scary marijuana and sex under the influence won't take away from your story.

That being said, this part is really unique. For one thing, John and Jamie were baked like fucking cakes.

For another thing, theres no torture or anything slave related. Everything is sweet and sensual and I pay a little more attention to detail than I normally do, since, thats what they would do high as well.

So here are your two choices for this part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHOICE ONE
The pot really fucked them up. They didn't know what way was up, and they couldn't stop eating, and they were vomiting profusely. They passed out, not knowing what else to do to get out of this hell known as being high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHOICE TWO
They turned on the TV and started to look for something trippy, the standard thing for stoners to do these days. They found some cartoons, and watched them for a few minutes.

John couldn't concentrate. Pot made him incredibly horny, and this was some crazy good shit. It gave him an intense body high, and the slightest touch felt borderline orgasmic. Jamie's hand on his dick, which she had not moved even while they started to spoon, was throwing him over the edge, but the pot was going to make it harder to cum, so he was okay for now. His mind was pretty clear as pot goes, but it was focused on sex. He needed it now.

Jamie had never smoked pot and not hooked up before. It made her into a hornier beast than she already was. John obviously didn't know this yet, but she couldn't wait for him to find out. She gave it a few minutes of watching TV, to see if he would make the first mood. She then decided it was to be her job.

She turned around, so that they laid side by side, legs intertwined, on the couch with their fronts facing. She took her hand off his dick as she turned and put it on his chest.

"You know, I'm wetter than i have been all day, and thats really saying something baby. You've been keeping me so wet. I thought after our last time fucking, we'd be done for a few hours, but the pot rejuvenated my sex drive. I want you more than ever."

John took the hint. He went in for a kiss. It started off soft but immediately got more intense. Jamie's hands explored the body that she was beginning to know so well. She slowly moved down the chest, massaged the insides of his legs, and tickled the tip of his dick. John paid close attention to both her ass and boobs, only occasionally grazing over her pussy to feel how soaked it had become. She wasn't lying when she said how soaked she was.

The experience was beyond sensual. The pot had heightened both their senses to the point that they could feel every slight movement the other made, and the heat coming off each others bodies felt more extreme than ever. This had never felt better. Jamie knew what she was doing and had John on the edge the entire time. John was more experienced then he appeared to be, perhaps because he has been a slave for the past week or so, so Jamie was at the height of pleasure. Her mind wandered and started to look at the situation. She was just a worthless slave that was used as a sex toy, her secret fantasy. She was having totally consensual sex with another slave, one that she better get used to fucking because she predicted they will be commanded to fuck alot, and when no one was home, they were free to do what they wanted. Thoughts like these just turned her on more.

She needed John inside of her. She took her pussy and slammed it onto John, so he went in as deep as possible. She yelped. "Oh my god John, this feels so fucking good, I'm seeing fucking colors its so good."

John agreed. They fucked in position after position, as many as they could with the leash on, and each one took him to a new level of pleasure. He never felt better then he did at that moment. No burn out from the pot, just plain fucking sex.

They got louder than normal, and soon they were screaming together. The screaming got them both off, and they orgasmed together.

They looked each other in the eyes. The burn out started to come on to them, but they also felt significantly more sober than they did before. The sex had truly worn them out. They laid down facing each other and hugging. They were both tired so they closed their eyes and began to fall asleep.

As they fell asleep, John felt a strange feeling. He felt more than infatuation for his fellow slave. They obviously weren't going to date anytime soon, and he didn't want to date her, but he felt the need to protect her and to be with her more and become closer friends. It was a strange relationship he had with her already, but he had a feeling, it was going to get stranger. He was starting to really like her as a person, even though, deep down, he knew she was toy, just like him.

daredaredare
01-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Ok, heres the next part. I've been busy STILL looking for the perfect slave, I've tried out one or two, but it just didnt work out.

I bet once I find one though, this story will get better because I won't have to pull purely off imagination for most of it lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John awoke to the slamming of a door. The pot had worn off, and he felt EXTREMELY well rested, like he could fuck for hours. Shit. He was already thinking like the toy he was. His energy wasn't used for his own pleasure. His energy was used to fuck.

But then he realized. A slamming door is never a good sign. Never. And like some bad movie, as soon as he came to that realization, he looks toward the door to the room, and sees his master, still in her school uniform, obviously pissed off.

Shit. he thought. Shit. shit. shit. What did I do?

She came up to him, grabbed his face, and made him look her directly in her eyes. Shit. That word would not leave his mind.

"You've been a very bad boy. Wake up your lover there." She ordered, with a fire burning in her eyes.

John did not even think. He immediately shook Jamie awake.

"ohh John, why you waking me up from SUCH a great nap?" Jamie asked with a playful, loving tone.

"Ohh sweetie" Marie said mockingly. "Be a dear and get some clothes outta my room? I want my black micro skirt, and a nice black top as well. Then could you get the duffel bag in the hall closet? no need to look inside, you'll find out whats in there soon enough" Marie unlocked the leash from Jamie's neck. John was free from jamie.

Jamie noticed the fury in Marie's tone. She obeyed and went upstairs. John watched her go, her ass bobbing as she walked up each stair.

"Do you know what you did wrong you whore?" Marie asked John

"N-n-n-noo master." John stuttered out.

"WRONG FUCKING ANSWER." Marie took her hand and put it on John's dick. Shit. he knew what was coming next.

"I ask again, do you know what you did wrong!?"

John racked his brain. It had to be something he did today. But what?

"No master, what did I do?"

"what did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO?" She started to squeeze his balls. as she talked, she slowly but surely squeezed more and more. "I told you you could fuck Jamie, this is true. But I also told you you can only cum with MY permission. Telling you you could fuck Jamie was merely a test to see if you would follow ALL my rules, without assuming that one overrides the other." It was sinking in. He had failed his masters test. He shouldn't assume. And his balls were starting to hurt, and he knew his masters strength and she wasn't even halfway squeezing as hard as she could. "So i was having a shitty day all day. So I go to the bathroom to touch myself a bit, and check up on my slaves, make sure they are being good little slaves. I used my phone to check live feeds of my cams spread all over the house, and I come across one looking directly at you. And you are fucking Jamie more sensually than you ever fucked me. I kept watching to make sure you wouldn't cum, but when you started to make that face of yours that I know oh-so-well, I knew it was over. You had become a very, very bad boy."

NOW she was squeezing as hard as she could, or so John thought. Shit. shit. shit.

His master's fury seemed to give her extra strength. She kept squeezing harder but John knew not to cry out in any pain. He continued to look his master directly in the eyes.

"Not only did you fuck her, but you fucked her like you loved her. You are growing far too attracted to Erica's toy. Toys don't have feelings for each other you fucking slut."

With that, she couldn't squeeze any harder. John heard Jamie coming down the stairs. He turned to look at her. Marie twisted his balls hard. "LOOK AT ME, YOUR FUCKING MASTER, NOT ANOTHER TOY."

John obeyed.

Completely hiding her anger, Marie turned to Jamie "now, be a dear sweetie, and pull out the handcuffs and blindfolds from that bag?"

Jamie knew that Marie was just acting, she did as she was ordered without saying a word.

There were four pairs of handcuffs and two blindfolds. Shit. shit. shit. that was the only word John could think right now.

"stand up." Marie ordered John.

John did just that. Marie took the handcuffs from Jamies hands, and put a pair on John, with his hands behind his back. Then, she put a pair on Jamie as well, quite delicately. Then, taking a blindfold, she tied it behind Jamie. The rest of the materials she threw over to the side of the room.

"Its time for your punishment of John. And keep in mind, whatever you get, your love here, will get far worse."

The word "shit" finally left his mind. It was replaced by "fuck"

He didn't want Marie to harm Jamie at all. He wished that he had a blindfold on as well.

daredaredare
01-06-2009, 07:11 PM
I don't cope well with rules. They usually just make me want to rebel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie pushed John forward and tripped his legs as he started to move, making him fall face first into the couch. She straightened out his body so that his ass was as far out as possible. John kept this position because he knew better than to disobey now. She started to spank him, as hard as she could. During the spanking, she insulted him. "You.. Litle SLUT... You don't.... DESERVE ME... yet you think..... YOU DERSEVE... someone else!"

and so that went on for a few minutes, until John figured the anger was outta Marie's system. Or so he hoped. She stopped. John could feel that his ass was bright red.

Marie stopped. She took off her uniform shirt, because she was starting to get sweaty from the workout of training her slave. It revealed a black and brown stripped bra,that was very revealing and kinky.

Marie bended over and looked John in the face, which was turned to the side on the seat of the couch."well sweetie, are you sorry?"

John couldn't believe he was getting off this easy.

"yes master! yes master I am very sorry! I am yours! I do whatever you say!"

There was a long pause.

Then, she screamed "THAT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH YOU FUCKING SLUT."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. the word raced around John's head. For a second, he managed to push it away, only to realize that Jamie was in this room, blindfolded, and hearing him be abused. This made him burn with intense embarrassment. He needed to act more manly to impress her. Yet, he decided to just continue thinking that one word, over and over again. At least that was safe to think.

Marie picked up John and threw him on the ground, facing up, with his hands under him. He knew better than to make any noises of pain, although he felt like he was dying.

Then, marie stripped off her uniform skirt, revealing panties that matched her bra. She stripped those off as well, and put on the micro skirt that Jamie had brought down. It was the wrong time to think it, but John started to think how nice her pussy looked, and how much he needed to fuck it at that second. Since she wasn't wearing a thong or leggings, he was going to get a nice view of it for the rest of the beating.

Marie walked up to Jamie, and said to her "erica gives me permission to do whatever I desire to you, as long as I don't kill you. And believe me, you will be punished for trying to steal my slave's heart away."

Jamie let out a little wimper. With that, she was thrown down onto the couch in the same position John was. John had an amazing view of her ass from the floor, but for once in his life, he was not happy about this.

Marie started to spank Jamie. Jamie was not as good at holding back pain as John, and was screaming for Marie to stop instantly. Marie laughed and just said "No bitch, you deserve all of this." John wanted it to stop too. He didn't want anything bad to happen to Jamie. ever.

After twice the time that John was spanked, Marie stopped spanking Jamie. "thank godd thank god, thank god YOU STOPPED! I'm so sorry!" Jamie was practically in tears.

"stopped?" Marie laughed "I just wanted to get something else to use on you, my hand is getting tired."

Fuck. John could not stop thinking that word.

Marie pulled out a nice whip, one John had not seen before. Marie raised her hand up. She laughed a bit, and said "look at your love now john." She whipped Jamie's bare and already red ass. After Jamie's ass had been whipped once, she burst out into tears. John tried to look away. "DON'T LOOK AWAY YOU FUCKING WHORE, SHE IS GETTING WHIPPED FAR MORE TIMES NOW!"

John turned right back around and looked directly at Jamie's ass, which was on the verge of bleeding. Marie let the whip go two more times. John couldn't take it anymore.

He screamed "NO! STOP!"

And marie did. She turned to John. She straddled him, squatted down so that their faces were almost meeting, and said quite calmly "I'm sorry John, I didn't understand you. What did you say?"

John didn't know what to do. "Um... nothing master"

"John, did you, a mere slave, order their master to stop a treatment another slave justly deserves?" Marie's voice sounded too calm for comfort.

"Yes master..."

"and then, did you try to lie about it?"

"Yes master..."

"I see... and what should I do to punish you for this?"

This was clearly a trick question. He was already getting punished. But he just earned himself, and Jamie too, far more punishment and he knew it. He tried to play Marie's game "Whatever you want master."

Marie smiled, and put John's dick inside her pussy, which was only inches away to begin with anyway. it confused the hell outta john, but it made John notice that she was absolutely soaked.

"John do you feel how wet I am? I am practically dripping right now."

"Yes master, I can tell"

"I enjoy what I'm doing right now. I enjoy causing pain when its due. And believe me, pain is due." with that, the calm voice, and calm demeanor disappeared. Her anger was back, she got off John, picked him up, and threw him down in the same position was before, with his head on the couch facing Jamie. Both their asses were in the air and free for his master to do whatever to.

This was a bad situation to be in.

She whipped John. Then whipped Jamie. Then Whipped John. Then whipped Jamie.

Both their asses started to bleed. After every whip, john bit his lip, but after every whip on jamie's ass she screamed out for it to stop. The pain on her face was too much for John to bear. But Marie didn't let the torture stop there.

"do you like Jamie at all john?"

John knew he couldn't tell the truth. He needed to say what his master wanted. "No master"

"In fact, I would go as far as to say you hate her."

"yes master."

"please, tell me everything you hate about her."

John didn't know what to say. He heard the rhythmic beat of the whip, hitting his ass, then Jamie's. He did not know how many beats passed while he tried to think of just one bad thing on someone was great as Jamie. But apparently, too much time passed.

"I can't hear you john." Marie said

"I hate how much of... a slut she is." it was killing John to say it, but he knew he had to continue with these lies, while looking her deep in the face."

"Excuse me one second slave, I want you to be looking each other in the eyes while you say these things." marie temporarily took of Jamie's blindfold. Jamie's eyes were full of tears, and she looked like a wreck. John couldn't blame her. and the worst was yet to come. Marie went back to whipping. "continue slave."

"I hate how she has fucked so many guys before me. I think she is ugly as shit, and fat too. She is nothing like my wonderful master. Her voice annoys me." Jamie was looking more hurt than the whipping could ever do. "I hate the way she fucks. She gives the worst blowjobs ever. She is nothing compared to my wonderful master, just a worthless piece of shit I stupidly fucked when my master was away. I deserve my punishment. And she deserves whatever my master wants to give her."

That last line threw Jamie over the edge. She broke down entirely.

daredaredare
01-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Hahahaha!....

Thank you! Thank you! God Bless America!

Haha you said something along the lines of thinking the content was too extreme. Trust me, it does not stay this way for long. This part is the WORST punishment John will receive. I'm sorta in the same boat as you for extreme punishments. I read some and they turn me off of the story instantly.

Which is why this is the first time I really went totally out there. The pain is all gone now, and the punishment will move into other realms. And after this, John will be damned if he ever disobeys again.

You don't need to stop reading unless you want, interesting.

But here is the next part for all you people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie smiled. Her work was done. She had gotten so worked up that she hadn't even realized that she needed to go to the bathroom.

"jamie, John, have a minute or two to talk things over without me. I need to piss, I'll be back soon though."

She walked away, leaving them in the same positions.

John looked jamie in the eyes, as she cried "you know I didn't mean any of that babe. I said pretty much the opposite of everything I thought about you"

The tears seemed to stop slightly as those words "I know, but still, hearing it hurt terribly."

"Thats what my master had in mind."

"I guess we can't fuck anymore..."

"Not unless its ordered."

Jamie chuckled "I can't wait for that."

With that, they kept eye contact. the crying had stopped. She was feeling a bit better, but still miserable. For a few moments, they just said nothing.

"Jamie, I..." John began to confess the feelings he had for her, but then he heard Marie coming down the stairs. He shut up real fast.

"I hope you two had a very nice talk!" Marie laughed, and unhandcuffed them. She took a bottle outta the bag and opened it up. "take two of these each. It'll pretty much numb all the pain."

They did exactly as ordered.

"Now, the punishment isn't quite done, but its not so severe. Go up to your room, theres outfits I just laid out for you to wear. Each of you put those and only those on. We are gonna go for a walk. Jamie, I also texted your master, and she said that I should keep you for tonight. I trust I can take my eyes off of you while you put on your outfits."

Jamie and John went upstairs, and like their master said, two outfits were laid out. A miniskirt, bra, and tshirt that said "Single" were laid out on the bed all ready for her. No panties, but that was probably the point of the miniskirt, she figured. John got an outfit that was just a black tshirt and jeans, as well as plain socks. No boxers either. At the foot of the bed were John's shoes and flip-flops for jamie. This was strange, she was giving them normal outfits. John wasn't even used to normal clothes anymore. They put them on fast and went downstairs.

"OK, now that you are ready for your walk, lets go. No leash or anything necessary."

They walked out the front door and walked down a few roads. The wind was picking up alot, so Jamie had to fight to keep her skirt down. John took a peek whenever it went up, feeling very guilty each time but not being able to help himself.

Soon, they ended up at a woods he didn't recognize.

"well you two, this is where you'll carry out the rest of your punishment. When we get further in, its going to be a game. I'm going to ask questions. whomever gives the worst answer has to do a little dare of mine. It'll be simple stuff at first, but it'll build up if you keep losing."

This didn't sound like a punishment, this actually sounded like fun to John.

Too bad he was afraid to be in public places. He knew the woods wasn't too public but... shit. Marie knew he didn't like public too much. She was going to capitalize on it.

daredaredare
01-14-2009, 02:52 PM
Alright, time for the next update.

BTW, I am STILL looking for a slave to call my own. never knew it was so hard.

OH AND THERES SLIGHT DRUG REFERENCES IN IT.

Oh noez. Theres a disclaimer though, and its only for a bit of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie, Jamie, and John started to walk into the forest. John felt a bit more relaxed knowing he wasn't in such a public place with his master. Jamie stopped pushing her skirt down so much, everyone with her knew exactly what she looked like underneath it anyway. John noticed her ass, it had some marks on it, but it wasn't too badly beaten up. It felt alot worse than it really was. His ass was barely sore because of the pills he took. Pain was truly temporary it seemed.

Once they got far enough in, Jamie began her game. "Jamie, you first. What is your biggest fantasy?"

Jamie thought for a moment. She knew it, but if she said it, she is afraid what Marie would do with the information. But then she thought some more. She was also afraid of what Marie would do if she lost this game. She decided to say it. "I want to be bound, then fucked in all my holes at once, with others watching."

Marie smiled. "that could be arranged. John, your turn."

John didn't even need to think. "Handcuffs. Handcuffs handcuffs. Nothing turns me on more than the thought of being a slave, and handcuffed."

Jamie giggled. Marie laughed because that fantasy was a complete reality lately.

"Hmm... which one of your answers do I like better?" John realized that this was a strange game. Everything was decided by his masters standards. The only real way to win would be to please her. He was planned on changing up his answers.

"Jamie, you are the winner this time. John I dare you to take off your shirt and put it in my backpack" John did as he was told. He opened up a backpack that Marie had brought, and put his shirt down. Before he put it in, he caught a glimpse of handcuffs a vibrator, and a few other things. She was prepared here too.

Walking around in the woods shirtless was a strange experience. It wasn't too cold out, but there would be no logical reason for him to have it off for any onlooker. They would definitely be a bit weirded out. and if he got one boner, which he had near constantly now, both the girls would know.

"next question! this is fun! Jamie, what is my best feature?"

Shit. Jamie knew this would be tricky. She scanned Marie's body over. She was jealous of her, everything was so great. Her boobs screamed to be held and sucked, her face was beautiful, yet made you want to see much more of her. Her ass was the most perfect one she had ever seen. Her long legs made anyone want to pull them open and fuck her. She had to choose just one.

"Your boobs turn me on the most."

Marie enjoyed this too much.

John was asked the same question. He always knew the answer "Your pussy master. It is so fun to eat out and fuck, I live to serve you and pleasure it."

Marie laughed at the answer "Good job John, you definitely win that one." They were coming up to a creek. Next to the creek, was a very big rock. "Jamie, sit down on that rock and give us a show for three minutes, starting now."

Jamie did not even think. she sat down and spread out her legs. Licking her thumb and index finger first, she slid them down her chest, onto her skirt which was barely serving its purpose because it was so short. John and Marie watched as she started to do small circles around her clit. The circles brought pleasure that was well deserved after all the pain. She was moaning loud almost instantly. They were in the middle of nowhere, she could moan as loud as she wanted and she took full advantage of that. About a minute in she felt the warm spot between her legs start to drip. She needed to be naked, she needed to cum in this time. She stripped off her shirt and threw it into the leaves. The wind against her skin made her nipples erect. She was turned on as she looked around, She was out in the open, but no one could really see her. She slipped the skirt off when she felt the orgasm coming on. Maybe she would make it in time. She usually didn't cum this fast, but she was determined. She felt it coming on. Her moans grew. She screamed and it came out.

After she had finished, Marie laughed "that show was six minutes, I said only three, but you seemed to enjoy yourself too much. Get dressed again, and lets keep going."

Jamie turned red. But then she decided, that was worth it. She slipped back into her clothes.

They walked for a while without saying much. Marie had her hand in the back pocket of john's pants, which gave Jamie a tinge of jealously. Eventually, they saw a few kids, in a circle far off. What the fuck were they doing in the woods?

Marie was intrigued. "Lets get closer, but slowly. Hope they don't notice us." As they got closer they realized it was three guys, who looked just a year or two younger. They were passing around a blunt in the middle of the woods. The woods are a very safe place to smoke, and judging by how far in they were, they were paranoid of getting caught so they were probably new to the whole thing.

Marie saw an opportunity and took it. "John, Jamie, losers dare is gonna be a little more severe this time. Its going to be to get five hits off that blunt, in any way possible, while the other two watch, hidden. Jamie, you answer my question first, What do you think is my WORST feature?"

Shit shit shit shit shit. She didn't know how to answer the trick question. She just blurted something out "feet, but only because I don't like feet."

Marie seemed almost disappointed.

John saw his chance to win this round "Master, you are perfect in every way, you have no worst quality."

Marie's disappointment disappeared and was replaced with joy. "good slave. Jamie, you lost. Go up to them"

The three of them snuck near the kids just close enough so they were in hearing distance. John and Marie crouched down behind some bushes and watched the classic entertainment.

Jamie walked up to the kids. They were very surprised to see just one girl there, and tried to hide the blunt immediately.

Jamie acted very seductively. "relax, I saw what you were doing. I was wondering if I could maybe get a few hits off of that. I'll do anything." As she started that last sentence, she found the cutest of the three, which couldn't have been more than fifteen, and pressed her hips up against his while touching his chest. He was the one with the blunt, and was holding it behind his back.

"Um... guys what do you want her to do?" The cutest asked the others.

They were speechless. They were obviously very high and had no clue what to do in this situation. While they sat there without a clue as what to do, Jamie wrapped her arms around the kid, and took the blunt away from his hands. She put it in her mouth and took two very large hits. On the second hit, she went up to a different kid, and started to kiss him, slowly exhaling it into his mouth.

Then, she asked again. "what do i have to do for three more hits?"

One boy, with slight acne, figured out how to speak again. "I want to see you naked and you can take three of my hits."

Jamie didn't even wait for the other guys to agree. She took off her shirt and handed it to the kid with acne. After this, she took one hit, and as she exhaled, she grinded up and down the cutest one. her boobs teasing him and getting him an erection. She looked around, and they all had boners, and not one of them even thought to hide it. She loved teasing strangers.

Marie and john looked up and were practically cracking up. They only saw it from afar, but the kids were so awkward in the situation that it was totally worth it. Jamie was going above and beyond.

Jamie then slipped out of her skirt and slipped it into the pocket of the cutest guy. He had large pockets, but some of the skirt still showed from it. As she pulled out her hand, she felt his dick.

Nude and pleasing all three of them, she took her final two hits. Then, she kissed each of the guys for a few seconds, with tongue, while feeling their dicks and asses. She took all her clothes, and wandered back in the direction of Marie and John, still nude.

As she walked away, she blew a kiss and said "thanks boys, and by the way, nice tents."

Marie and John couldn't contain their laughter. They cracked up hysterically, startling the guys. Once they noticed Jamie wasn't alone, they were beyond confused. What the fuck was happening? John, Jamie, and Marie ran away, leaving the guys behind.

Once they were a far enough distance away, they stopped and Jamie put her clothes back on. "Did I do good?"

John and Marie were dumbfounded with what had occurred. They decided nothing could top that, and stopped the game.

"There is one more task for both of you to complete. First, lets get back to the rock where Jamie gave us the show."

Once they were back, John was given his shirt back, but Marie took everything from his waist down. She then took everything from Marie's waist down as well.

"I sorta lied before when I said the forest would be the end of the punishment. It is only the end of the punishment if you pass this task. I am going to handcuff each of you to a separate tree, and blindfold you. Then I am going to hide all the clothes I took from you, somewhere in the forest. You have to go and find them. If you don't find them by sundown, return to this rock, and I'll be waiting for you and you will spend the night in the room you constructed merely earlier today. If you do find your clothes, walk back to the house and come on in, the door will be unlocked. If you try to run away, I will release all the pictures and videos of you, so don't see this as a chance to escape. Oh, and by the way, make this as difficult for the other person as possible. You want one person to lose if you want me to be satisfied, trust me."

John understood the directions, but was unsure of what she meant by that last sentence. He thought about the task. It seemed impossible, a needle in a haystack. He would need luck more than anything else to win this task.

They got bound to the trees and blindfolded. This was a very strange experience, knowing that anyone could find them at any time and do any thing to them, but somehow, no one walked by. Soon Marie came back. They were unlocked, and she began to walk home.

It was time for the last game to begin.

daredaredare
01-23-2009, 08:22 AM
FUCK I just posted one and for some reason, it didn't post. Oh well, here is a shortened version so the plot moves along. Sorry, I took out all the sexual parts, but I don't feel like retyping any. The real sex happens in the next part anyway.

Sorry that its rushed

The two stories of Jamie and John will be told separately for a while. As always, the focus is on John.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie looked for her clothes, she couldn't find them anywhere, but walking around half naked had her turned on to no end.

~~~~

John didn't have to look long. After ten minutes, he found his clothes hanging on a branch. When he got up to the branch, and took his pants off, he noticed something strange. Jamie's skirt was right under his clothes. What the fuck? It started to make sense. This was all some twisted game by Marie. She expected John to find his clothes, they were hidden pretty close to his starting point and very obvious to see. And under his clothes, she expected him to find Jamie's. That presented him with a choice. Option A, he could find Jamie, give her her clothes, and they can both win. Option B, he can leave the clothes there, and leave it to luck if Jamie finds them. Option C, he could steal the clothes.

This was a sick mind game to test his loyalty to his master and he knew it. He knew what he had to do. He took the miniskirt, and put it on under his pants. and he started toward his master's home.

When he got there, she was walking out the door. It was time to pick up Jamie.

Marie was delighted to see him "Oh, the better slave won!" She ran up to him, giggled and kissed him. Slipping her hand under his pants, she felt the miniskirt.

"Oh, and the better slave made the better choice too. You will be rewarded when we get back."

~~~~
Jamie continued to look, although time ran out. Soon, she realized she wouldn't find her clothes. She could only hope John didn't find his either. She started to walk back to the rock to accept her punishment

~~~

When John and Marie got to the rock, Jamie was sitting there, half naked. Marie laughed.

"Jamie jamie jamie, you lost. John found his clothes no problem, yet you worthless piece of shit can't seem to find yours. Tonight you will be drugged so you don't sleep, and so you are horny as shit, and you will be kept in the closet. Bad slaves get punished. Get used to being wet, and with a chastity belt on."

Jamie could only think one word. Fuck.

daredaredare
02-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Sorry, I've been busy in real life, and online I've still been looking for slave. is it that hard to find a cute girl who doesn't want to be too serious, that fits me?

here is the next parttt. This part is gonna start out as both Johns and Jamies story, but then Jamie is going to have a separate story going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie gave Jamie some shorts, and they walked home. When they got home, Marie was ready. She stripped Jamie down to nothing, put on a chastity belt that allowed her to go to the bathroom, but not to touch herself at all. On the chastity belt, John thought he caught a glimpse of something taped on, near where her clit would be. He wasn't sure, but he was going to find out soon.

Jamie was given nothing to wear. However, Marie went into her drawer, and pulled out a bag with a few assorted pills. She gave them all to jamie with a small cup of water and made her swallow them. Then Jamie was put into the closet, and the bar was put on the door. She was stuck. Marie turned on her computer, and put on the screen a slideshow of pictures of John and Jamie. John could only assume those pictures were being shown on Jamies monitor as well.

When all that was done, Marie looked at John, and smiled. "Wanna fuck?"

John knew this was more of an order than a question, since it came from his master, so he answered "yes master."

Marie did her famous laugh "good, good. Wait here for an hour or two, I wanna buy something hot first."

~~~~

Jamie sat in the room on a beanbag chair, and was miserable. She had no clue what drugs she was given, or how she would feel. All she knew was she was damn horny. Everywhere in this room was porn. John, a boy that she was getting so close to, kept showing up on the screen in poses. If she looked to the left she saw her porn collection along the wall. If she looked up she saw models. If she looked to the right, she saw Marie and her master. What the fuck was she supposed to do? She was horny, surrounded by porn, and needed relief.

It was then she noticed a slight bump near her clit on the chastity belt. She tried to get herself into positions so that could pleasure her, but to no avail. She couldn't touch herself. She had no clue how fast time was passing. She tried looking at the pictures on the slideshow of John and her, and trying to figure out how many seconds passed that she saw each picture. That would be her only source of time. However, concentrating on the pictures just made her wetter. What was she going to do?

Soon she started to feel the effects of the drugs she was given. They didn't do too much to her. Her mind just became clouded, and her imagination became stronger. Then things started to feel amazing, Even touching her arm felt sexual. She did not know what she was on, but she was sure it was made for sex, because every thought she thought lead to that.

Then, energy started to come to her. It was night, and she knew that she wasn't going to sleep tonight. This was a strange form of sexual torture. She needed relief.

Then, Jamie heard two people coming into the room. Within a minute, she heard moans and grunts and screams. This was too fucking much.

~~~~~~~

John waited in the house for around an hour, until Marie came home. She wasn't even carrying a bag, she was just wearing a skirt and her jacket buttoned all the way up. John was confused. "what'd you get?"

"You'll see in a moment, lets go upstairs. When we fuck, be sure to be loud." And with that, she winked.

When they got to John's room, he looked at the closet. He wondered what it was like for Jamie, all locked up. He felt bad, but he was about to do it, so he didn't really care that much. Marie got on the bed, perched on her nears, and unbuttoned her jacket. Under it was no shirt, just very sexy lingerie that he had never seen before. It was black and incredibly lacy.

"Like what you see?" Marie taunted. John was hard instantly. He went up on the bed and started to kiss her. laying her down. The lingerie made her even sexier, and he wondered if she bought panties too. He started to take off her skirt, and sure enough, matching panties were there. He looked at his master. She never looked better. Her arms were above her head and her eyes were screaming "fuck me". He was glad this perfect figure owned him.

Soon, the sex began. Marie stripped him down, but kept her lingerie on. She didn't take full control this time, it was passionate. She treated John as well as he treated her. He was aware Marie told him to be loud, but she didn't even need to. He was moaning and grunting louder than ever, because the sex was better than ever. His master knew had to treat a man right. She explored every inch of his body with her lips and fingertips. Then, when John was near ready to cum. The bra came off. John went and sucked on each perfect nipple, while slipping off the panties. Once she was fully nude, she got up, and stood near the bed, bending down and resting herself on it. That was the sign to fuck her hard from behind. John slipped his dick inside of her pussy, and they screamed in unison. This sex was perfect.

He was nearing the verge of cumming. Then, he remembered Jamie. Jamie could hear every scream, and was surrounded by porn. This must be torturing her. The mere thought of the sexual frustration he was causing the girl sent him over the edge. He came, and came hard. He tired out, and laid down on the bed. Marie laughed, and got a remote off the computer desk. It had just one button. She pressed it, and almost instantly, he heard Jamie scream in orgasmic pleasure.

~~~~~~~

Jamie recognized both the voices, and it was John and Marie fucking hard. The sex sounded incredible, and it only made her want to fuck more. She swore, as soon as the chastity belt came off she would fuck the first thing she saw.

She wished there was one place she could look that didn't turn her on more, or she could somehow drown out the noise. But she couldn't. People in the next room were fucking hard, and she couldn't even touch herself. The sexual frustration grew with every scream she heard, and every moan that plagued the air. It stopped for a moment, and she had hoped it was the end. If she couldn't touch herself, she couldn't handle her mind getting pushed any closer to the ledge. She had never been one who could orgasm without stimulation. She was about to figure out if she could, though.

But, the momentary pause turned out to only be a switching of positions. They only screamed louder. Soon, she heard John scream the loudest yet. It must be over then. Everything became silent.

Then, the bump on the chastity belt began to vibrate, hard. It was on her clit, and it shot tingling sensations up her spine and throughout her whole body. this was just what she needed. Yes, Yes! She hoped it wouldn't stop. But as soon as it started, it stopped. Fuck. Marie was simply teasing her more. She needed her relief.

~~~

John asked Marie what that remote controlled.

"I added something special to that chastity belt. It vibrates at the touch of the button. Theres no direct stimulation, but trust me, if you wear one, and you just heard sex, you'll be dying to fuck as well. That was just a little tease to torture her."

"You are incredible master." John was very impressed. Marie designed another form of torture that he would never even imagine.

For the rest of the night, things were quiet. They were more friends then a master and a slave, just John stayed naked while Marie only wore her lingerie. Once or twice more, Marie pressed the button, and each time, they were greeted with screams from Jamie. It never stopped being funny to Marie, and it started to become funny to John too.

They cuddled in bed and watched movies and just chilled, almost like a boyfriend and girlfriend, like true companions.

~~

Throughout the night, the vibration came back a few times. She never got too high, just enough to want sex more than anything else. Each time the vibration came her mind would race with thoughts of what she would do. She would thrust John into her pussy and get him to suck her tits. She would force his mouth onto her clit. She would fuck any guy she saw.

Thoughts like this plagued her mind all night. She was unsure of how much time passed, but it felt like it had been a week when she heard the bar being removed from the door.

daredaredare
02-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Here is the next parttt

~~~~~~~

The next day of John's life was everything he expected his slavery to be. He woke up in his master's arms. She told him to make her a meal, and he did just that. While he was making a meal, the doorbell rang. John was ordered to answer it. It was Jamie's master coming to pick her up. In a few minutes, Jamie was taken out of the room, looking very tired and still, very horny, dressed in skanky clothes, put into a car, and taken away. Marie and John were alone.

Throughout the day, Marie had John do the chores a maid would do. Then, occasionally, someone would stop by and pay Marie to use John as the slave he was. Marie was making alot of money off John, and John was kinda confused as to why at first. Then he figured, anyone would love a chance to have complete control over the opposite sex. People knowing he was a slave would pay for that chance. John couldn't help but find this forced prostitution a little hot. He had returning customers, such as Anna, who enjoyed him so much that they were willing to pay more than once just for his services. John was settling into the lifestyle and starting to enjoy himself.

The day didn't have anything that was unique, it was mostly a repeat of the days before in what he had to do. He started to realize that every day would be like this for now. It did not scare him, only made him excited. He thought of Jamie now and again, but realized, his master wouldn't want them together.

At one point, something peculiar did happen though. John met the most incredible girl. Little did he know, she was going to be as important as Marie in his life soon. Her name was Alyssa.

Alyssa was slightly chubby, but in a way that only makes the girl more hot, with giant boobs and a giant ass. She was remarkably tan, and looked like she was in college. She wore extremely short skirts whenever John saw her, revealing thighs that begged to be opened wide and fucked. But the most attractive thing about her wasn't her body, it was her demeanor. She knew that guys wanted to fuck her. She loved it. She had an air of confidence around her that made her undeniably sexy. She was sure she was hot, and you could tell she used it to get what she wanted. Maybe she was a golddigger, but mostly John could tell she liked to fuck, but loved playing with boy's minds more.

When John met her, it was saturday night. She came dressed up to club, with a tanktop and a micro jean skirt. John, who had spent the entire day working, was rewarded by being allowed to wear sweats and only sweats, no shirt, no boxers. When John answered the door for her, Marie saw who it was and invited her in. Alyssa and Marie talked for a while, it was obvious they were close friends.

but then, Marie said "Okay, time to get down to business."
"excellent! Is this him?" Alyssa pointed to John.
"Why yes it is! He doesn't look like much, but I assure you, he may fight it but he truly loves to be a slave, and hes one of the horniest ones I've found."
"good... good..." They both sounded like they knew what they were talking about. Alyssa came closer to john and started to feel his skin. He was starting to become hard, and it showed through the sweatpants. She grabbed his chin and looked him square in the face. "How big is he?"
"Eight or nine inches, hes learned how to use it too. Hes especially good with eating out, people who have used him say its his best talent."

John was a bit confused. He figured she was going to pay to fuck him, but normally, the girls get him instantly. He stood there awkwardly as they inspected and talked about him. Why was Alyssa getting special treatment?

"Mind if I take a look?" Alyssa asked Marie, her hands on the waist of the sweatpants. This gave John a full out erection. There was something about this girl, he truly, truly needed to fuck her. It became his new goal in life.

"certainly, go ahead." Alyssa pulled down the pants and looked at the dick. She smiled. She apparently liked what she saw.

She left him with his pants around his ankles.

"Well, I like him. I want him working out a bit more, get a bit of muscle on that body. Also, shave him fully. He looks nice with pubes trimmed, but a full shave down there is always one of my favorites. If you do both of those, I'll definitely be a customer."

"Certainly."

Was that really all she would be, a customer? John wondered if perhaps Alyssa was Marie's master. It didn't seem likely, but that was the only reason why Marie would do what she said. It seemed their relationship was one of equals, confusing John.

The two girls said their goodbyes and the night dragged on some more, Alyssa was not mentioned once.

John was told to sleep alone in his room tonight, naked. He fell asleep almost instantly, with all the work and confusion of this day slowing his mind to a crawl.

The next day was not much different from the day before. More work, and more slavery.

At one point John asked Marie "Who is alyssa?"

Marie's expression turned serious. She stripped John and spanked him a few times, telling him not to ask questions. John was beyond confused. He was allowed to go to him home around 8, when he originally planned to go home, and he saw his parents for the first time in days.

It was strange being back home. He had more freedom, but he still felt bound. The thong he had to wear constantly reminded him every time he moved that he was nothing but a slave. Its funny how one article of clothing had such a mental effect. His master had got him, and he knew that he would stay a slave for a long, long time.

daredaredare
02-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Ok, here is the next part, for a while the style is going to be a bit different. You'll see why and what I mean. You might not like it, but really, tough.

This one also describes alot but not alot of sex. just wait for the next entry for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the next few weeks, life was strange for John. His master didn't feel the need to use him and contact him everyday, yet she made sure he was reminded of his slavery. Some days she wouldn't even look at him in school, while others, she would give him tasks and say dirty things to him. Some days she slipped her hand down his pants to make sure he was wearing her thong. He always was. If it wasn't for that, he wouldn't even feel like a slave days that he didn't talk to her.

But he knew, always, that he was nothing but a toy to her. And the days she did use him only proved that further.

As for John and Jamie, it was a peculiar relationship. For the first few days they exchanged awkward glances in the hallways, with a fear of Marie's ever watching eyes seeing them if they talked. One day in school, John was walking toward the bathroom during class. He saw Jamie walking in the opposite direction. Without a word, Jamie pulled him aside into a dark corner of the hall pinned him against the wall and kissed him. She told him "I miss you John, that one day we had together I will never forget." John agreed with her, she then laughed as she checked for his thong. "I heard about this thong of yours. Everyday for me, I come to school with no panties. Luckily, I have no gym right now, but when the next semester starts up, I dunno what I'll do." She told him giggling. Jamie took his hand and guided it under her skirt to her crotch, as if to prove her tale. John felt her pussy, uncontained by any form of fabric, it was warm and unusually moist for someone in school. He wondered why she was in the hallway anyway, if she was so horny. Jamie then took her pen out, wrote her number on John's hand, told him to call her, and walked back on her way. To any one else, an encounter like this would be incredible. A girl admitted to not wearing panties, put his hand up to her crotch just to prove it. She kissed him and gave him her number. But John knew it was complicated in his life now. Kissing and feeling girls meant little to him, he did it on a daily basis without thinking. John was becoming numb to everything sexual.

As for when Jamie needed John, John knew to never refuse. She gave him a break the first Monday, but in school that Tuesday she came up to him in lunch, doing her occasional clandestine check for a thong. She then whispered in his ear "Come over after school, we have a customer. Then, I want to play with you." She didn't wait for John to say anything, she just walked away again, leaving John to wonder what dirty things would happen.

When he got to her house, Alyssa was already there. Dressed in dark grey tanktop and Jean micro skirt, John needed her instantly. He was glad she was the customer, he would finally get a chance to fuck her. Unfortunately, that wasn't her plan.

When Marie saw John she said she was going out for an hour or two, but Alyssa had full range of the house, and in turn, John. John didn't notice any money exchange but figured that happened before he came.

As soon Marie left, Alyssa looked at John. Her confidence skyrocketed to a point that John did not think possible, she was so confident that merely looking at her turned him on. She knew she had him hanging by a thread just by the way he eyed her. She looked forward to how she was going to torture him. "I Don't like it when slaves are clothed." She told John, then, ordering him an extremely nonchalant voice, one that would soon bring him to the edge every time he heard her speak, she said "strip naked."

John was at first taken back. He usually was told to do things firmly, as if he was a dog. This girl certainly treated him differently. John stripped quickly, without even thinking about it. It was strange what near a week of slavery had done to his psyche. He was not only used to stripping in front of girls he barley knew, but he was starting to like it and didn't even give it a second thought.

Alyssa motioned for John to sit down next to her, while she stayed clothed. She took his arm, and put it around her, then she took his other arm, and placed the hand on top of her pussy. "keep it there, but don't touch" She ordered. John could feel she was shaved through her thin panties. He wanted to do nothing more but touch. This was strange. She had ample time to make him do something, but instead, she was playing some sort of mind game.

Then, she turned on the tv and started to watch it. John was confused. Who would pay for someone just to cuddle with them and put their hand on your pussy? Alyssa noticed his confusion and just laughed it off. She was up to something, her confidence said it.

A half hour went by, John did not move his hand. He felt a small wet spot, but it wasn't too significant. Throughout the entire half hour, he wanted to fuck. This was becoming torture, he had a boner she could obviously see showing his intentions.

She took one of her hands and stroked the dick lightly, then, leaning in she whispered in his ear "Do you want to fuck me?"

John had learned to always answer that question the same way. But this time, his answer was entirely true "yes!" he said, almost desperate.

"Too bad. I can tell. You'll get my body if I like what you do. But its gonna take a few visits. I want you to want me more than you want anyone, even your own master, before I dream of spreading my legs for you." As she whispered this in her ear, it sent shivers first through his face, then his body. His dick tensed up, but he kept listening. "Everytime we meet we'll go a little further, just like a couple who are doing sexual things for the first time."

John was starting to understand her plan. She gave it all time to sink in. Then, without warning, she took off her tanktop, revealing a black bra and large, perfect D tits. her chubs turned John on even more, which was rare since he normally liked them even skinnier. This girl was one of a kind.

Soon enough, Marie came in. Alyssa put on a shirt. Then, straddling john, she slowly leaned in for a kiss. When their lips met, john heard angels sing. But she pulled away after a quick peck. That fucking tease.

Then she put on a shirt, kissed Marie on the cheek goodbye, and left.

Marie looked at John, and laughed "Christ, that girl was teasing you wasn't she?" John nodded, feeling almost guilty that he was so attracted to a customer.

"Well, you look like you need to fuck, luckily for you, I'm in the mood for it. Go start up the Jacuzzi in your room, get it nice and hot, I'll be up in a few minutes."

daredaredare
02-15-2009, 06:35 PM
Next parttttttt

The story is gonna be told in a slightly different style for a while, as a few short stories. Now that John isn't living with Marie, not every moment is devoted to his master
~~~~~~~

John got the jacuzzi ready for Marie. A few minutes later, she appeared in the doorway wearing a black bikini. John needed relief, hopefully his master would be kind enough to give it quickly.

Marie motioned for John to get into the jacuzzi. John obeyed. She walked up seductively, and leaned in to kiss him. She kissed him slowly. Then, stepping into the jacuzzi, she sat next to him, running her fingers down his skin.

With every movement of her fingers, john need her more. Soon, he couldn't handle it anymore, and straddled her and began to kiss her hard. She giggled and got into it, She slipped off her bottom, and took control of john. Moving to a corner of the jacuzzi, she positioned her self, then grabbing John like a large toy, thrust him into her. The bubbles and jets made the entire experience other-worldly. Grabbing onto his hips, Marie forced john in and out. John, who needed this, was happy to just be fucking someone again. He went for her top, and tore it off. She didn't stop him. The site of her boobs was all he needed, his mind was began to go crazy.

They fucked all over the jacuzzi. They moved from side to side, used the ledge as support, and at one point, John even stood up as he got a blowjob from his master.

While they fucked when Marie was sitting on the side, legs wide open, and John was standing up, Marie asked John "who is your master?"

The sound of her voice pushed him over the edge, he climaxed, giving her the answer she wanted.

~~~~~

Throughout the next couple of weeks, John continued to become a better slave. Although he was probably only average when he started his slavery, he could make any girl orgasm while barely working. All this practice was having a good effect on him.

One night he was at a party. It was a regular teenage party, with drinking and slutty girls everywhere. One of the girls, who was named Jackie, seemed particularly interested in John that night. She wore tight black shorts and a teal tank-top, and seemed to have C boobs, John's favorite size. Normally, he would take advantage of her, just like any guy. but the thong he was wearing was a constant reminder of his slavery, and was the biggest cockblock ever. As soon as his pants came down, it would cause questions that he didn't want to answer.

But of course, that didn't stop John from getting into a room alone with Jackie.

She layed him down on the bed and was kissing him sloppily, like any drunk girl does.

"Lettss see a little moreee." Jackie joked, and took off Johns shirt and began to kiss his chest. Noticing what was going on, John tried to take control. He rolled over, got on top, and straddled her. He began to kiss her and grope her body, particularly her boobs, trying hard not to take her clothes off. He knew if clothes came off of her, his pants too would come off.

Unfortunately, Jackie didn't catch on to his plan. After a minute she said "Ii wanntt...want to get a little more comfortablee." And took off her shirt and threw it on the ground. She was obviously very drunk, and was slurring many of her words together. Under her tanktop was no bra, and her boobs gave john a giant erection, one that she noticed almost instantly.

"lettsss seee thattttt" She was getting nearly incoherent, and John hoped that maybe she was too drunk to even realize the thong. He let her pull unbutton his pants and pull them down. Taking only the boxers with his pants, she left the thong on, which was bright pink this time. She looked at it really confused. John looked at her, and blushed. He didn't even try to explain. He put his clothes on, and left without saying a word.

He was officially cock-blocked by his master. She made sure that he was only hers.

~~~~

John woke up to a text message from his master ordering him to "come over immediately, there was some training to do." John was confused. It had been over a month, what training would he need done now? At 10 o clock, he was out the door and to his masters house.

When he got there, his master greeted him with a kiss. She told him that she was going out soon, but there was a present for him in his room, and he was required to play with it all day, except for the hour that Alyssa came over to play with him. She lead him up to the room.

On the bed was a girl sleeping totally naked. The girl had long black hair, small but defined boobs, and a shaved pussy. She was skinny as shit, and and her body yelled to be fucked. She also just looked like a nymph, she was one of those girls you could pick out of a crowd to be entirely too sexual. John was confused at why she was on his bed, but Marie explained.

"This here is a new slave of mine. Seeing as you are such a good slave, I figure you could train her in your ways. I want her fully trained in a day. Any time she screws up after today, you both will get punished. Wake her up when you are ready, I have a bag of handcuffs, cameras, whips, etc. under the bed. Have fun being a master for the day, my little slave. But don't let the power go to your head. At the end of the night, I still own every centimeter of you."

daredaredare
02-16-2009, 02:20 PM
here is the next part, it'll probably be a bit short but deal with it.

~~~~~~~~~

John was astounded. "excuse me master?"

"You heard me. any questions?"

John had a billion to ask but knew he could only ask a few. The most important came to mind "What about my ban on fucking others without your permission?"

"Oh, that still stands. But you have my permission to make her do whatever you want and to do with her whatever you want. A good slave needs to love sex from their master, she can't be taught that if she can't fuck the trainer."

Marie obviously thought this out. John asked the next question.

"Until what time will I have to train her?"

"You have until 11 tonight, I'll be home then and I expect a perfectly trained slave."

"How did you get this girl?"

"that is none of your business. All you need to know is that she is very aware that she is a slave. There is nothing binding her to being a slave though, thats your job."

John knew what that meant.

"what if its hard to train her? What if she refuses to listen?"

"Any good master knows what to do about that, you stupid little slut."

And with that, Marie walked away and out the door.

John looked over the sleeping slave. He wondered her name was annoyed that he didn't ask it. He saw the way her body bent, and how comfortable she looked asleep. Everything about her simply screamed sex. This would be a very fun day, he could get all his frustration out in a way other than masturbation.

John felt around under the bed, and pulled out a bag. In it were four handcuffs, a whip, the digital camera he got so used to staring at the lens of, a few sets of lingerie, a glass dildo, a vibrator, and few other assorted items. John knew that the money marie made off of him paid for every sex item here, and still left her with a huge profit. Was she going to sell this girl off too? Will John build a relationship with her too? John thought of what happened with Jamie. He got so attached with her in a day. Was Marie planning on tearing them apart and not allowing them to fuck as soon as this day was up?

His master was cruel, this would surely show just how cruel she is.

John went up to the sleeping girl. He shook her awake. When she opened her eyes, for a moment she seemed confused. She felt her naked body and saw a guy that she had never seen before in her life. She felt this strange guy take her arms, and put them together, then put them in handcuffs, in one swift movement. Memories flooded back. she was a slave now. Was this guy her new master? She decided it would be best to go with the flow.

"Good morning slut." John said to her. This felt incredible, being able to treat someone the way he was treated for over a month now.

"Good morning." even her voice screamed sex to John.

"Hope you slept well, do you know why you are here?"

"Yes."

"excuse me?"

"Yes, i know?" The girl was confused, what had she done wrong already?

John pulled her hair, which was long and went down to her mid back. She screamed in pain, but John didn't hesitate. She would learn. "LEARN TO ADDRESS ME." John yelled, emulating Marie. "Call me sir, or master when you answer my questions!"

"sorry sir!" She screamed. She knew this wasn't a joke now.

"say it louder."

"SORRY SIR."

"Good, now I only have you for a day before you are given to your real master. Learn how to be a slave today, and there will be no problem for either of us. Give me a problem, and you'll receive terrible punishments. now slave, state your real name so I know who I am controlling."

"Michelle"

John smiled, this was going to be a fun day.

~~~~~~

John gave michelle a few minutes to wake up, leaving the handcuffs on. He left the room with the bag. Then, once he figured she was sufficiently awake, he took out the camera, and turned it on. He walked back into the room and snapped a picture of Michelle.

"What the fuck!?" Michelle yelled. John laughed, she had alot to learn.

John looked at her and said "excuse me?"

"um..." Michelle was lost as to what to say.

"EXCUSE ME?" John didn't give her a chance to say anything, he pushed her down on the bed, and straddled her. Since she was handcuffed, it was easy to take control of her. Taking pictures of her tits, pussy, ass, and face, John hoped she would learn who was in control.

"now, slave, you disobey, and these pictures will be spread. Understood."

"yes master."

John knew this wouldn't be enough. "Now, we are going to have a little photo shoot. Wear what i say and and look hot. Do it right, and you will get rewarded."

John first decided to give her a set of lingerie, all black with plenty of lace. She put it on and started doing poses. John took picture after picture. This girl knew what she was doing. She seemed almost professional at posing, every inch of her body was used in every pose to make her look hotter. John had a boner almost instantly, and was only wearing sweats at his master's order and a t shirt, so it was obvious, but he didn't care.

John gave her a bikini he found at the bottom of the bag next. It was flower print and mostly pink and white, and she wore it as nicely as she wore the lingerie. This girl didn't say a word, just let her body look incredible. As john flashed the pictures he wished the porn on the internet was half as good as this girl. She could be a pornstar and make millions, and John was totally serious when he thought that.

Next, he had her pose naked. She touched herself without his permission, but she would learn not to do that later. Right now it worked. She gave shots of pulling her ass open, and closeups of her touching herself. She knew what she was doing almost too well.

The pictures John gathered were simply incredible. This girl would not want them spread.

daredaredare
02-26-2009, 03:39 PM
There is a planned ending, and foreshadowing for it has already been put into place. I don't have the entire story planned out, but Ive had all the major twists planned in advance ie the truth or dare game, jamie, michelle, etc.

Here is the next partttt

~~~~

Michelle posed for pictures in front of a guy she never saw before. As she did, the events of the past few days flashed before her eyes. She saw Marie, a girl she had met a few weeks ago. They got along because they were both bisexual and both loved to fuck. She wondered why Marie never took her home, why she always had to be at her house with Marie or out. They were starting to get close. Last night they were a bit tipsy and talking about their fantasies, and Michelle let loose her biggest one. She didn't want to have a name, she didn't want to have any freedom. She wanted nothing more than to be someones servant, a slave in every possible way, all day, everyday. Her one biggest dream.
Then, she remembered Marie ending the conversation. They went and started drinking alot fast, and things started to blur. She remembered hooking up. she remembered Marie pulling out handcuffs. She remembered becoming a slave. She remembered another girl coming and using her as the slave she was. She loved it. Then she remembered passing out at her house, then waking up to site of this guy.

And now, she was fulfilling her biggest dream. Would she enjoy it? She was enjoying this part. The only thing she enjoyed more than fucking was being looked at. In her mind, she saw her body as nothing more than a tool to get what she wanted. She loved the thought of this strange guy looking at her, taking pictures, and having a huge boner throughout the whole thing. she was utterly soaked. She loved the thought of these pictures being her blackmail. She loved everything going on, and she had not felt better than she did right now.

John interrupted the thought process after the pictures by telling her to stand still. He started to feel every inch of her, to examine his latest toy. he stroked her hair, squeezed her boobs, and listened to the slight moans that came out. then he traced his finger to her pussy and rubbed by it gently. it was totally soaked. he would seriously enjoy this girl. He already knew the next step.

"Ok slave, one more thing before we move on from collecting blackmail. All these pictures are now property of your master Marie. Now, we are going to make a video. I shouldn't have to tell you what to do in it. Just get into the jacuzzi and get ready, i'll be in a few minutes."

Michelle, who was already naked, obeyed.

John came in with a camera attached to his hand. she was sitting naked in clear water, and john just looked at how great she looked. perfection, nothing less. He turned on the camera without a word, and started the film.

Michelle looked at the camera teasingly, then she started to stroke her body, splashing water all over it. After she was sufficiently wet, she stood up, and started to rub soap on herself, covering her body in bubbles. She slowly cleaned that off, then stood up again, and rubbed her body down. Getting out of the jacuzzi, she grabbed a towel and put it around her body, hiding tits and pussy from the cameras view. flashing both for a second, she readjusted the towel. This video was golden, and she hadn't done anything sexual yet.

Then, she took John's pants waist, and pulled them down, stripping him from the waist down. She motioned for him to do the same with his shirt, he put the camera down on facing her while he took it off.

Then he picked up the camera, and she put her hand around his dick. First she tickled the top with just one finger, but soon, she went down on him. John couldn't believe it. The first blowjob in over a month that he got that wasn't a reward. This girl had to do it. He was in heaven. She sucked mostly the tip, using her hand to stimulate the shaft. John started to groan, and pulled her towel down. she grabbed it before it fell, and stopped sucking his dick. he was confused for a moment, before she sat down on the toliet, spread her legs open, and started to touch herself, groaning louder and better than john. then, she pulled the towel down slightly and showed her boobs. John needed her. he let her touch herself for a camera for a minute then, he told her to keep sucking. she continued to suck the tip. John took her head, and forced her to deepthroat. at first she gagged, but soon she got really into it. She continued to suck, until she felt john ready to cum, and heard his groans get louder. She took it out of her mouth, opened her mouth wide, and put her face right next to the tip. Pushing the rest of cum out with her hands, she let the load cover her face. Then, after most was out, she deep throated the dick, driving him insane. This blowjob was better than almost any one he ever received. and now, it was on video.

"Good slut, you are very obedient. But lets see what you'll do when no cameras are on you."

John was starting to enjoy this power a little too much

daredaredare
03-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Next part, i dunno how long it will be, but it should cover a decent amount of material.

~~~~

Michelle had never been more turned on in her life. All her dreams were coming true. She wouldn't even dream of misbehaving, she wanted to do whatever he ordered her to.

John went into his room and picked out an outfit for Michelle to wear. He found some lingerie that he found her particularly attracted in and ordered "put it on slut"

She put it on. The bottoms were simple, black panties with slight pink lace on them. The top was see-through, and was like a black mini-dress which went just below her ass. Pink lace lined both the top and bottom, and her boobs were easy to see through the fabric. She looked incredible, and John had a feeling she knew it too.

Then, feeling hungry he tried to see if she was as good at doing other things as she was at fucking. He ordered her to make him a meal while he watched TV. She brought it in, and he ordered her to sit at his feet like a puppy. Not once did she even hesitate. She did whatever she was told, all the time. Did this girl even have emotions? John could tell all she wanted was to be used.

John was starting to feel horny again, so he decided to fulfill her desire to be used. He told her to stand up. As soon as she did, he pulled her panties down, leaving the top of the lingerie on. He told her to lay down on the couch, and started to strip down to prepare to fuck her. For a moment he flashed back to the times he had with Jamie on this very couch, but then they were both slaves. This time he liked better because he had full control.

He started to kiss her, and she kissed back. When she took control, it was only to please him, getting on top of him and kissing every inch. She could read every movement of his body and knew how to turn him on even more. It only took a few minutes for john to be ready to cum, it was almost a record. But as soon as he was about ready to blow, the doorbell rings.

John knew he had to answer it. Leaving the slut naked on the couch like she belonged, he got dressed quickly, tucked the throbbing erection within the waist band of his pants, and answered the door. It was Alyssa. Shit. He had forgotten about her. He was hers for the next hour, as his master had said.

Alyssa walked in without being invited. "hello John, excited to see me?" after asking that she felt his crotch. "Why yes, you certainly feel excited to see me. Maybe today you will actually see all of me" She winked. John didn't understand why this girl would pay just to tease him. What pleasure did she get out of it?

They walked into the room where Michelle was and Alyssa practically squealed. "I forgot that Marie was planning on getting her! Oh my god I can't wait to try her out! John, go get a blindfold." John did as he was ordered. Michelle was confused. Why was the guy controlling her taking orders from someone else?

When John got back, Michelle was standing up and was getting inspected by Alyssa. "She is going to be a fun fuck. John, has she seen the closet that you take bad slaves to?"

"Not that I am aware of, ma'am."

"good, I want to fuck her in there. Obviously, I can't let you out of my sight, so you will come along to. I will keep you blindfolded in a corner while we fuck. Understand?"

"yes ma'am" Although John understood the orders, he didn't understand the reasoning. It was taking forever just for John to have a legitimate hookup with this girl, now she was ready to fuck someone else with him sitting there in the same room, someone she hadn't even met?

They got into the closet. When Michelle saw it she started to groan. It was too perfect, she loved the room. Sex everywhere. She was practically dripping from the sex right before Alyssa came, but now, she was more wet than she had ever been.

Alyssa put the blindfold on John and then closed the door to the closet, with the three of them inside. Without a word, Alyssa and Michelle started to fuck. John was confused and frustrated. He needed to cum from sex before. He needed to fuck both of these girls. But instead, he was sitting in a room merely listening to them fuck. He heard them as they went through the steps of sex. He head moans and screams, and heard orgasms which happened at the same time. Every sound just made him want sex more. And when they were done, Alyssa ordered him to stay in the room. He did so while they walked out.

A few minutes later, Michelle came back and said "Hello master, Alyssa has left and I am yours again."

John knew what he had to do. Without even saying a word he tore off the blindfold, threw Michelle down on the floor, and fucked her in the very spot that she fucked Alyssa only moments before.

Once he was done, he ordered her to learn what it was like to be a slave. he told her to touch herself, and not to stop until Marie came home, which was in a few hours.

Michelle loved the idea of constantly cumming. The first time, she came quick. the second time, it took a bit longer. Her moans got louder and louder each time. John sat down, and just watched TV as she sat at his side masturbating. Occasionally, he took a picture of her. After half an hour, she was beginning to get sore, but knew better than to stop.

An hour in, her body started to get exhausted. she didn't know if she could keep it up.

she begged to john "please, let me stop, I'm too sore to cum again."

"slaves don't ask to stop. I was going to let you stop in five minutes, because i have another task for you, but now we are going to double that. You don't have any say in what happens to you, slut."

Michelle learned her lesson. The next ten minutes felt long as shit, but eventually they ended.

John looked at her and just laughed. "One of the first days I was a slave, I had to eat out my master all night. It taught me how to read her perfectly, but I kept thinking and wishing that I was her. Now, I have that chance. i want you to suck my dick until Marie comes home."

John opened his legs and motioned for her to sit down in front of the couch. She began to suck, doing a perfect job. John came twice in her mouth, and each time, she didn't stop. John could smell her sweat, and how badly she was being worked, but he didn't care. It felt too good to have a girl who would not stop sucking his dick for over an hour.

Time passed too fast for John. Soon, he heard Marie come in.

daredaredare
03-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Next piece! Its extremely short, but its one of those pieces that simply moves the plot along to the next part.

~~~~

Marie smiled at the sight of Michelle sucking John's dick. She didn't even stop when Marie walked in. This was good. Michelle seemed well trained. It was time to test it though.

"stop Michelle. I am your real master, John just trained you. Its time to see how well trained you, as you already know."

Michelle stopped. She was exhausted, and was happy to stop finally, but knew nothing would give her more pleasure then serving so she was eagerly awaiting her next task.

"Now John, go upstairs and get dressed, In fifteen minutes, come downstairs and be prepared to leave for the night, I am dismissing you. But make sure you wait fifteen minutes."

John went upstairs to his room and found his normal clothes and put them on. Then, with time to kill, he didn't know what to do. He looked around the room for something. Then it hit him. He quickly went to the computer, and found where all the pictures were kept. Signing onto his email, he emailed himself pictures of Jamie and him, along with a few pictures that he found with his master. He started to wish he uploaded all the pictures of Michelle so he could have some of her. But what was done was done. He looked at the clock. Two minutes left. He contemplated touching himself, but realized he only had two minutes, and his dick was just sucked for over an hour. He could still feel it, the feeling was simply incredible, so he just sat and thought about the day. The two minutes passed almost instantly. He went downstairs.

Marie was sitting on the couch, Michelle was nowhere in sight. Marie turned when she saw him coming down the stairs.

"On your knees in front of me slave."

John obeyed.

"Did you take any pictures or videos of her?"

"Yes master, all are still on the camera, and theres a video on the video camera too"

"good good, did she cause any trouble."

"None master, she is a perfect slave, better than I could ever be."

"that is precisely why i got her, you worthless slut. Now I am going to use her more. go, back home, go out, do whatever. Wear the bottom of the lingerie you put on Michelle until I tell you otherwise though. Like always, i will check."

She then threw the panties at him, and motioned for him to stand up and leave. He did just that.

At least John had pictures now.

daredaredare
03-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Next partttt

~~~~~~

It was thursday night. John was sitting in his room thinking dirty thoughts, preparing to masturbate. He didn't have to use any imagination anymore, his life was nothing but one wet dream. Because his life was so revolved around sex, his mind had adjusted. He had to cum everyday or he felt weird, masturbation was becoming perfectly common to him.

Everyday he was thanking himself for the pictures he got, but upon looking at him he noticed that he didn't have time to send many, and a few pictures could only get him so far. So he went on the internet on a search for porn. on google he searched for pictures of ex-girlfriends, hoping to find some all-hot, all-natural girls that he could picture himself fucking, or being forced to fuck by Marie. Or maybe Marie fucking in front of him. He found plenty of websties where guys post the pictures of exes they now despised and started to click through them. He got to one page, and his mouth fell wide open. He knew the most recent entry. It was Jamie.

John read the description of the girl "This slut never did what she was told, and was really nothing more than a toy to me. She really loved anything sexual and was constantly horny."

John's mind raced. He looked at the pictures, it looked like Erica's house, she was naked and masturbating in most. Then the last picture was one he remembered taking. Jamie must have misbehaved and this was a punishment. No other logical explanation. He quickly saved all the pictures. His dick was so hard that he didn't even wanna check the next entry. But luckily he did. Because the second most recent entry, was Michelle.

The pictures were all taken by John, and in most of them she was ass naked but in one or two she was in different lingeries she had tried on for him. Her description read "this girl loves nothing more than sex. She literally lived off of it and thought of nothing else."

John hit the jackpot. He found the website that Marie and Erica were using to post pictures of bad slaves. And he finally had pictures of Michelle to cum to. He saved them as well, and he started to get to work.

He started off thinking about the moment his master took control of him, one of the most erotic moments in his life. Then, as time moved on his thoughts moved toward Jamie. These new pictures were simply incredible, and he was sure he was going to tell her about them next time he saw her. Maybe he could even use them as his own blackmail. The idea was perfect. He could finally blackmail her into doing what he said, and not telling their masters.

But his mind couldn't stay on that very erotic thought when he had so much to picture. He moved on to thinking of Michelle, the slut he had control over and the way she liked to fuck. He hoped that one day soon he could control her again, but he was unaware of if that was a one time thing. Regardless, he had been to Marie's three times since the day he controlled Michelle, and each time Michelle was there doing something, whether it was housework or laying naked and tied up somewhere.

Then, as always, his mind moved to Alyssa. The girl who he wanted nothing more than to fuck hard. But he has never and could never get the chance. He wondered why she got so much pleasure off of seeing John and doing nothing. He wondered why the moment she saw Michelle she fucked her, but would do little to nothing with john. Could she be a lesbian that gets it off on being unobtainable to guys? It was the only logical thing John could think of. He has been wondering that maybe she was a lesbian for the past couple of weeks anyway....

But regardless, the thoughts of him being inside her, and her tits bouncing as he thrusted in and out of her extremely wet pussy got him off. He came all over himself.

~~~

The next day in school John sees Jamie in the parking lot after school. He tells her to get in his car, and she does. John pulls out the pictures he saved of her off the computer. "Look familiar?" Jamie blushed. "answer me bitch."

"Yes John, how did you get those!?"

"Did you misbehave by any chance."

"all the time, did you find those online!?"

"why yes i did." John went under her catholic school girl skirt and felt that she had no panties on like normal. He started to tease her clit. "and I got them taken down too. But I still have them. Do as I say, whenever I say, and never let our masters know. You understand slut?"

Jamie was amazed. Finally she could fuck John again. Maybe they could make the relationship work between them. "Yes"

"excuse me slut?" John scratched the inside of her pussy as punishment.

"Yes master!"

"Good! now get out and get home, I'll be texting you later for pictures."

~~

John went to Maries one night only to find a note on the table saying that he was being a good slave, and in two weekends he should prepare to spend the night. But as for the next hour for a little reward, Marie was out and Michelle was handcuffed to the bed. John was allowed to do as he pleased.

daredaredare
03-12-2009, 03:19 PM
next parttt

~~~~~

John looked at Michelle. She was laying there, eyes covered by a blindfold. She was scared, she had heard footsteps as John approached, and can only tell that it wasn't a girl walking. Her naked body was out in the open, and ready to be used. Her arms were handcuffed to each of the bed posts. Even in this helpless state, she was turned on. Her life had been incredible lately, she was living it the way she wanted.

John touched her lips. she kissed the finger trying to place it to a body. It was definitely a guy. He ran the finger slowly down her neck, and between her two boobs, stopping there and rubbing the space. it sent shudders down her spine. Who was it? The finger moved down further, past her stomach, and stopped a few inches above her pussy, and more importantly, her clit. There it sat. She needed it to move further. It started to, but then John lifted it away.

John could see how much he was torturing her. He was enjoying every second.

He took off his clothes and got ready to fuck her. He stradled her on the bed, and this time, ran his dick up and down her body. She felt it and craved it inside her, but knew better then to utter any words. The dick felt familiar was it John? It had to be. Or it could be Pete, a guy she was often forced to fuck by her wonderful master.

Then, he went inside of her. Although he had to do all the work, the fucking was incredible. Free pussy with no strings attached often was. He fucked her at his pace, as hard as he liked, and as soft as he liked. When he heard her starting to cum, he instantly pulled back. He didn't want her to cum before him. He fucked her for fourty five minutes straight, and when he looked at the clock after his orgasm, he noticed he had fifteen minutes left. He tore off her blindfold.

"John!" She screamed, in almost delight. "pleasee let me cum!"

"No slut."

"please!"

"No!"

John didn't like her begging, so he slapped her in the face. Then, sitting on top of her face, he made her suck his balls for the next fifteen minutes.

Marie came in without a sound and saw John on top of her slave, and smiled.

"Ok john, you had your fun. now go home. I'll call you up during the week, as always. Wear this thong."

Marie stripped off her bottoms, and took the thong she was wearing off. It was a plain white one, that was incredibly small. John thought of how it would look wet and felt horny again.

~~~~~~

One night, John was feeling horny and didn't get any calls from Marie. So he texted Jamie. "what are you doing?"

"Sitting at home thinking of you master."

"Good, I'm picking you up"

John drove over to her, and picked her up. When she got in the car, John noticed she was dressed in a miniskirt with a black tanktop on. He told her to strip off the bra and panties and give them to him. She did it without asking. Then he took her to a park, and they went into the back of his car. He ordered her to suck his dick.

"What about my pleasure master?" Jamie asked.

"Slut, you can touch yourself, but only if you strip down naked while you do it."

"that is SO worth it." And she didn't even hesitate to strip. She got between Johns legs and started to suck. John turned on the lights in the car so he could watch her suck naked and touch herself. He could feel by the way she deepthroated that she was horny. He took out his cell phones and started taking pictures. She realized, but that only made her suck harder. Then, when she was done. John gave her back her skirt and tanktop, but kept her bra and panties. He told her to continue touching herself as he drove her home.

~~~~~

A few days later, John was invited to his master's to see Alyssa. When he got there, Marie was sitting, wearing just a bikini. She told him she needed a shower and wanted a slave to do it for her. John was brought to a bathroom, and told to strip. He got naked while she stayed in her skanky bikini, her boobs half hanging out. His erection was of course obvious but Alyssa didn't even mind anymore. She got him into the shower and told him to lick her first. He licked every inch. When he got to the parts covered by the bikini she said "not there slut."

John was then forced to clean every inch until she was squeaky clean. Then, he did her hair. Then, when he asked to clean himself, Alyssa smiled. She got out of the shower, and turned the water to freezing. "clean yourself slave, I'll just watch. Make sure you don't miss anything."

The cold water was killing John. He couldn't handle it. He cleaned as fast as he could, while Alyssa just watched and laughed. Then when he got out, Alyssa dried him off with a towel, paying close attention to his genitals. He was about to cum, but Alyssa stopped as soon as she realized that.

"Ok, you can go home now slave."

daredaredare
03-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Next part, probably short cause I don't have much time.

John woke up to his phone ringing. He looked at the clock. Three o clock in the morning. What the fuck? who was calling him at this house? He checked the phone. Sure enough, it was his master.

"Slut, im glad you are awake. Sneak out. I have a customer for you."

John knew better to argue "give me fifteen minutes to get ready?"

"you have five."

And she hung up.

John hurried into some clothes, then snuck outta his house. it was hard to do since he never tried it before, but he managed to leave without waking his parents. Sure enough, exactly five minutes since the phone call, Marie drove by and opened the door. John got in.

In the seat next to him was a girl he had never seen before.

"Strip off your bottoms john, she wants to see your dick before using you."

John didn't have a boner yet, but did as he was told. It was too dark to see the girl, but he could tell she had very tan skin and black hair, and rather large boobs. She looked at his dick.

"Its alright, but I wanna see it hard. Mind if i make it hard Marie?"

"Of course not, John would love the action."

As Marie drove, The girl went down on john, spitting on his dick and wiping it around. She wasn't the best at head, but she had an idea of what to do and when to do it, so John was hard pretty quick.

"he's a keeper!" The girl said.

"Ok, I'll take you to my house and drop you off there for an hour."

John and the girl were left at her house, and John's bottoms, except the thong he was wearing were left in the car. Marie drove away leaving him with the girl. Going from the car to the house was hard for John since he was practically naked but he managed. He got into the house and showed the girl to the bedroom.

"strip slave, we don't have much time and i want the pleasure of fucking you for the full time."

John stripped off his shirt and thong. The girl, who was fully clothed in Jeans and a tshirt laughed at the control she had. She obviously never controlled a slave before and was loving the power.

She ordered John onto the floor of the bedroom and told him to lay there. Getting on top of him, she started to suck his dick as she took off her clothes. Once she was fully naked, her wet pussy became the only thing John wanted to see. Noticing this, she put it near his face and started touching it. He could smell it and practically feel the juices. He needed to fuck it. "Fuck me!" He begged.

The girl didn't think twice about it. Turning around, she fucked him with her back facing him. He hated the tease, he couldn't see anything but she sure was being pleasured. She kept it going for a while before she said "Fuck me in the ass the slave." Rolling over to her side, John got up behind her, grabbed her leg for support, and began to fuck her there too. She had the most attractive screams ever and John could barely contain himself. He was about to cum. Right before he did, she pulled out.

Then she laughed at his face. To finish him off, she turned around and fucked him face on. The sight of her boobs going up and down set him off and he came inside of her. The feeling of him cuming made her orgasm too, and the simultaneous orgasms felt incredible.

~~~~~

John managed to sneak into his house with no problem, and the next few days he didn't get any calls. One night he hooked up with Jamie, but other than that he had just been masturbating. Then one day in school Marie came up to him and whispered in his ear "meet me outside the girls bathroom after 4th period." John saw her there, and was escorted into the bathroom by her. When he got in, no girls were there so he considered himself lucky. He wondered what Marie was planning. She took him into a stall and locked the door. She stripped off his clothes and put them in a purse, and even though they barely fit, she managed to make them fit. Leaving just the thong on, she laughed. "John you'll be staying in this stall for a couple of periods, in case I want anyone to use you. They'll know to just sneak under the stall. Keep the thong on, and dont make too much noise or you might get caught. I would also suggest hiding your legs. Those hairy legs are a dead giveaway."

With that, she left the stall and told him to lock the door.

John had no sense of time, but could hear only the school bells. For the first period, no one came till around halfway thru. Then, Erica came in and laughed at the sight of him. She didn't use him much, just told him to suck her tits and then got out of there. Throughout the period, he heard girls walk in and out of the bathroom and was afraid he would get caught. But not once did someone bother going into a locked stall.

At the end of the period, more girls came in. One girl tried to open the door, but was greeted with it being locked. John's heart started to beat. But luckily, she just moved onto the next stall.

The next period, he had a few visitors, but no one stayed long because they only signed out of class to use the bathroom. The most interesting of those visitors was Jamie. When she slipped under the stall door, John was amazed

"How did you know about this slave?" John asked her.

"I heard our masters talking. I wanted to see it for myself."

"Well, suck me off like a good slave."

"Excuse me? For once i have the control, I want you to finger me instead."

Without clothes, John was in no position to argue. He fingered her while she kissed him. This lasted for a few minutes more than the other girls, but she too had to go.

After the second period was over, Marie came back and asked him if he enjoyed himself. He told her yes, and got back his pants and shirt, but not his boxers.

Then he went to his last period in school.

daredaredare
03-15-2009, 06:59 PM
Next parttttt

~~~~~~~

The two weeks passed faster than John would have imagined. Soon he was packing up an overnight bag for Marie's house, and drove up. He let himself in, which Marie told him to do now because she believed that "slaves didn't deserve to be greeted at the door". He came in and saw her on the couch watching tv.

"Hello master."

"Hey slave, strip."

The way she said it always sent chills down his spine. he took off his shirt and put it in his bag. Then, took off his pants, socks, boxers, and shoes. When he was in just the thong, marie stopped him "that'll be enough slave."

She ordered him to make her a meal. He cooked for her and brought it out for her like a good slave. she told him to get on his hands and knees so she had a foot rest. It got painful, but he did just that.

"I'm proud of you slave, You've gotten very obedient in all this time I've owned you, its like you will finally do whatever I say without questioning it."

To hear that his master was proud of him brought him unbelievable joy. At this moment, he realized it. He was a slave. He was happy when his master was happy, and upset when she was upset. He enjoyed this lifestyle, and he did not want it to end at all. He finally found his place.

After his master was done, she pulled out some handcuffs, told him to lay on the floor, and handcuffed him with his hands over his head. She went upstairs and changed clothes, then came downstairs wearing a miniskirt and high heels, with a very skanky top. She began to circle around her slave, tempting him.

"Soon you will fuck me" She started to say as she went around. "And you will enjoy it so much. Because you have, do, and always will enjoy having sex with your master more than anyone else. But soon change will come in your life, a change greater than you can possibly imagine. When this change comes, remember to remain faithful to me. No matter what is said after this moment, remember your master always comes first."

"whats the change master?"

"SHUT UP SLAVE. SLAVES DONT SPEAK UNLESS SPOKEN TO" She may have been proud of John, but she still exerted her control. She dug her high heel into his chest and he screamed out in pain. "BE QUIET SLAVE!" she commanded, and this time, she dug the high heel into his hip, inches away from his hard dick. This time he held back the screams, and instead focused on the fact that under his masters skirt, she wore no panties. He could see the lips of her pussy glistening with juices.

As she walked around for a while telling John how much of a slave he was and exerting her power, John focused on her pussy. Soon, she noticed that his eyes were not on her face. She stopped walking. She straddled him standing up, and slowly brought her pussy down onto him. "Do you want this pussy of mine?"

"yes master."

"I don't believe you."

"YES MASTER!"

She sat down on his chest with her pussy directly on him. "Here you go slut. where do you want it?"

"I want to be inside it, I want you to surround my dick with it, to control me like you always do and to think only of your pleasure while we fuck, because your pleasure is whats important, I am just a lowly slave."

"Perfect answer." She thrust herself onto John and went up and down a few times. Then she stopped.

"But, I want you to want it worse than you already do."

She went told john to stand up, and brought him upstairs. she opened to the door to the closet where bad slaves go, and pushed him. He found Michelle handcuffed to wall, ball gagged, and blindfolded.

Marie noticed John looking at her. "She was a bad girl and this is her punishment. While you are in here, you can't fuck the helpless naked body. I'll know because of the cameras you installed. Nor can you masturbate. Just look."

John was used to these forms of torture, but his master had him horny. She kept him locked in there for an hour, and Michelle became his forbidden fruit. He wanted needed relief. But everywhere he turned was porn.

Soon enough, his master opened the door, and without a word picked him up and threw him on the bed, and fucked his brains out.

After that was done, she was a changed woman "ok slave, you are going to stay naked, and we are gonna cuddle in bed all night. Just let me move Michelle to another room, i want us to be alone."

Michelle was taken out of the closet and handcuffed, then brought to a new room in the house. John stayed in the bed.

When Marie came back, she got next to John and put her arms around him. They cuddled and talked and occasionally kissed, like a couple would. The entire night was sweet, and they began to fall asleep in each other arms.

One of the last things John remembered her saying was "I have a letter to you. Don't read it tonight though, its going to be explaining a few changes that will happen. Its in your overnight bag and you can read it tomorrow. "

John asked for more details, but she wouldn't give them. John knew not to ask twice. They drifted off to sleep together.

~~

In the middle of night, John woke up with a naked Marie on top of him. She put her finger to her lips to signal not to speak. Then she started to kiss him passionately. Their lips brushed together and while their bodies touched. Soon, she was fucking him. But this time, it wasn't for her pleasure. She made it so they both were pleasured. The sex was simply incredible. They had learned to read each others bodies perfectly, so they knew exactly what each other wanted. John would work, then she would. It lasted a long time, and was probably the best thing John ever woke up to. When he orgasmed, she orgasmed, and they let out a unified scream of ecstasy.

John wondered briefly why she was being so sweet, but he fell asleep with his master on top of him relatively quickly.

If john continued that line of thought before falling asleep, he could have been able to guess what would happen the next day.

daredaredare
03-16-2009, 06:18 PM
FINAL part. Sorry, but it had to come eventually, and I could only keep this up so long.

~~~~~

John woke up alone. That was strange. He laid in the bed for a while, knowing that as soon as he was up, he would get ordered to do this, that, and the other thing. Eventually, he got up, and the door was locked from the outside of the room. What the fuck? Why was he locked in? He looked around the room. Nothing was different than it was last night. Computer was off, windows were locked, and his overnight bag was put in the corner. Then he remembered. His master left a note in his overnight bag.

He ran over to the bag, and found an envelope. Opening it up, he found a typed note. She obviously put time into it.

"Slave,

There is one thing that turns me on more than sex. This one thing has been your true purpose. This one thing is money. The mere thought of it gets me wet. I sold you off to friends so I could get rich. The fact that I had my own sex slave was great, but that wasn't the primary purpose. When I realized how fun it was to have you around, I got Michelle. Michelle does all the womens work, and pleases me just as well as you. I sell her a little, but mostly, shes my personal slave.

But this leaves me with a problem about what to do with you. At first I thought of keeping you for a few years, but I decided I could make more profit another way. I talked to some friends. One of them, agreed to buy you after seeing you. For an undisclosed amount, which I can assure you was rather large, she bought you off of me.

We worked up a contract and figured out all the fine details.

What she does to you is none of my business. The only deal we had was that she couldn't fuck you until you were fully paid off. Today is the day she gives me the last $300 dollars towards you. You are now hers. She is proofreading this note and everything to make sure I do not pull any fast ones. Every inch of you now belongs to her. Every picture and video of you, even if its with someone else, now belongs to her. There is a memory stick filled to its max with files of you sitting by the computer. Do not lose or forget this stick, because it is a sign of your slavery. I am only allowed to keep half a gig of photos, photos which I will be enjoying every now and then. Every possession of yours that I have taken, including but not limited to boxers and other articles of clothing, are now hers as well, and are currently in a bag under the bed. I can still visit you, for free, but only with her permission first. So this will not be the last you see of me. But believe me, you will be seeing much more of her than you ever saw of me.

Alyssa is your new master. Today at 1 o clock she will come in, unlock the door, and have an hour in this house to help transition you into her slavery.

You have been a great slave, and I expect you to stay a great slave to your new master.

Sincerely,
Marie"

John was dumbfounded. He read the note over. Was this really happening? He looked for the clock. It was eleven. He had only two hours to soak this all in. He wished he had one more chance to see his master, but judging by this note, he wouldn't see her until she came to visit him. Deep down, he always knew she loved money more than him, but he refused to believe it.

As the time rolled by, his mind tried to analyze the situation. On the plus side, Alyssa was the girl he was most attracted to, and he could not wait to fuck her, and hoped she would do it tonight. But this was also a crazy change. What type of master would she be? He knew she was a huge tease. Would she still be a tease when he was a slave? He also knew how confident she was. This would drive him crazy and make him want her so bad.

He sat naked on the bed waiting for time to pass. Soon it was 12:30 and he got anxious. He had an almost constant boner from this situation from the moment he woke up. He thought back on all the times he had. From the moment he first talked to Marie, from the truth or dare game with Jamie and friends, from the first time he fucked his master, to the first girls he fucked, to more recent events, like being naked in the girls room. He thought of Jamie in the woods. He thought of the first night he met Alyssa. So much had happened in the past few months. Now, so much more was going to happen.

12:55 came. With five minutes left, john couldn't sit still. He couldn't stop thinking of what would come next. He needed it to come.

1:00 came. No alyssa. Where was she? He couldn't wait a minute longer.

1:02. Still no alyssa. How could she be late?!

1:05 finally he heard someone come into the house. He heard them walk up the stairs. He heard the door unlock. Alyssa opened the door.

She was dressed in all black, with a black miniskirt and a black tank top. Her hair was in a pony tail, and she carried a backpack.

"Hello slave, i assume you read the letter?"

John looked at her and stuttered out "yes".

"normally I would yell at you for not calling me master, but you haven't read your contract yet. In fact, we should get on that now."

She opened up the backpack and pulled out a thin, black collar and a piece of paper.

John began to read it.

In signing this paper, I agree to be a mere slave to my master. I agree that I am worth nothing, and that my masters pleasure is paramount. I agree that no matter what my master says, I will do it without question. I know that my master is my god, my lover, and my only true friend, and I will treat her as such. I agree to be available all the time, any time, for any extended period of time. I agree to do any chore, no matter how gross, and to do any errand. My life is just in service to my master.

X__________________

John signed his name. Then he flipped the page over, and saw another page stapled to it. He began to read it. It was a set of rules.

1. Your life is no longer a slavery. It is a servitude. You will serve me and only me and do whatever I please.
2. You will refer to me as Master or any other name I desire.
3. Your name is no longer John, but slut, slave, or whatever I call you.
4. Whatever I want you to do, you will do.
5. Whatever I want you to wear, you will wear.
6. You will drive me where I please, and do any errand I please.
7. All your money and possessions are now mine.
8. You are my slave and servant until I say otherwise. Believe me, it will be a long time, so get used to it.
9. You will love me unconditionally.
10. You will neither think of nor touch any other girl unless I give you permission.
11. Any rule I choose to add can be added at my will.
12. Failure to follow these rules or any future rules results in the release of some of the pictures and videos of you throughout your school and to exes and friends. You will give me Emails, facebooks, and other contact information to assure that this is possible.
13. When around me and until I tell you to take it off for public places, you will wear a collar. This collar will be the symbol of your slavery, and cannot be taken off by anyone but me. The key will be kept on a chain around my neck.

Sign Here as "Alyssa's Worthless Slave"

X_______________________

John signed. He would do anything right now to fuck this girl. He needed to do it. But he knew better than to ask. His months of training with Marie have lead up to this.

Alyssa laughed after he signed. "I can't believe you are finally my slave. On your knees bitch, time to wear your collar, then we can fuck, if I let you touch my perfect body."

John got on his knees.

"do you realize that by wearing this collar, you have officially become my slave and will serve me for an unknown amount of time?"

"I do."

"Do you realize that every centimeter of you will belong to me, and i will be able to abuse you until you bleed but also pleasure you beyond belief?"

"I do."

"Do you want to wear my collar?"

"I do."

"I will ask once more, and this will be the last chance to save yourself from this servitude. Do you want to wear my collar?"

John thought for a second. This was probably just for show, he knew he was her slave and there was nothing he could do about it. But at this moment, there was nothing he wanted more.

"I do."

Alyssa took the collar, put it around his neck,and locked it.

John's slavery had ended. John's servitude had begun.

THE END