PDA

View Full Version : [FICTION] DareGirl and Friends : A Super Epic

interesting
11-06-2008, 11:04 PM
Click here for the original thread to leave comments! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=16991)

Who are the heroines who protect the troubled streets of Darlington? They are secret crime fighters, who, using their unique powers, turn crime upside down! They are the greatest heroines the world has ever seen!

Their leader is DAREGIRL
Description: long brown, blue eyes, largest chest
Costume: grey mini-skirt, green long flowing open coat, closed at chest level,
exposed midriff, green unattached sleeves, green knee high boots
Personality : energetic, volatile and willful
Orientation : Bi
Abilities : extremely athletic, flexible tough, regenerates from any damage

Her second in command and colleague is SHYLOCKE
Description: long blonde, grey eyes
Costume colors : white boots over knees; white shorts, golden belt,
white shirt with exposed midriff and long sleeves, golden choker,
golden undershirt bra
Personality : open-minded, carefree and leisurely
Orientation : Straight
Abilities : can fly and manipulate the air around her

CLOAKER
Description: shortish blonde, blue eyes
Costume: black pants and blue top, blue flowing belt, exposed midriff,
grey boots thigh high
Personality : Discreet, non-assuming, silent and soulful
Orientation : Lesbian
Abilities : can render herself invisible and intangible

LADYLUCK
Description: short reddish hair, green eyes
Costume: laced whitish shoes, whitish miniskirt and top with red bands
and strapped back, red flowing belt, whitish gloves
Personality : Happy and sad, violent mood swings
Orientation : Straight
Abilities : can alter the odds in her favor; when she does the odds lower for others around her

===============
The four heroines are often aided by two of the greatest male heroes the world has ever known.

STRONGARM
Description: Short brown hair, brown eyes
Costume: black full suit, red cape, red vertical stripes on front,
red gloves and red boots
Personality: showoff, pretentious, heroic and brash
Orientation: Straight, tending towards Bi
Abilities : Very strong and tough

CAMOUFLAGE
Description: his true appearance is a mystery
Costume: grey body suit, covers everything, opening for mouth,
red insignia and tags on shoulders and hips
Personality: sneaky, shy (except when transformed), insecure
Orientation: Gay, tending towards Bi
Abilities : Can take the appearance of any man whose DNA he has physically ingested in his system.

================
Their diabolical enemies are always ready to strike!

LADY JADE
Description: asian, black straight hair, dark eyes
Costume: green sleeves, neck cloth and open legged skirt;
golden revealing form-fitting bra, golden headdress,
knee high golden boots
Personality : Manipulative, seductive, conniving and violent
Orientation : Lesbian
Abilities : swift and athletic; can turn any part of her body into jade; can extrude 'jade spikes' from her body

BARON MENTORUM
Description: light blue face, always grinning, empty dark eyes
Costume: blue noble-like uniform
Personality: evil, vindictive, cowardly
Orientation: Straight
Abilities : Mental manipulation; forces people to act against their will;

and the greatest villain of them all, the secretive

DOCTOR VICEROY

==================
What adventures await DareGirl and her friends? Find out soon! Here on GetDare!

I am open to any and all suggestions of what you'd like to see happen to these characters.

interesting
11-19-2008, 10:38 PM
It is a dark and damp place, where lights rarely shine. On this dreary day, two of the most ruthless villains the world has ever known are waiting, bathed in spotlights.

The woman is Lady Jade, a mistress of pain and torment. Clad in her sexy green costume, revealing her well-rounded attributes, she stares into the distance, her long black hair dancing in the waves of light. Her dark stare penetrates the darkness as she eyes the other person in the room.

The man is Baron Mentorum, master manipulator and vindictive villain. Behind his cold, dark stare, he stares at Lady Jade, undressing her with his eyes. His light blue skin shimmers in the strange light; in his traditional garb, a dark blue uniform, he also awaits the next sequence of events.

"My Lady, perhaps we should find something to bide our time."
"Stay your distance, Baron, unless you would have me hurt you with one of my spikes."

To put emphasis on her comment, the Lady Jade allows a shard of jade to protrude from the skin on her hand; she aims it at the good Baron.

"I don't think you want to do that."

The subtle tones, variations in harmonics in the Baron's voice, makes Lady Jade lower her weapon, but she stands ready. Just because the Baron can influence her actions to some extent does not mean he can gain full control over her will. No man will ever do that.

A crackle is heard in the room - the holographic projection that appears throws both villains into a state of shock, but Lady Jade is the first to speak.

"Doctor Viceroy?"
"Aren't you dead?"

The holographic projection shimmers; the face is hidden behind a mask, but the mask is known to both these villains.

"You can't be Viceroy. We saw him die."
"I AM HIM."

The voice is unmistakable. The strength in the words, the confidence it exhudes makes all doubts go away.

"DEATH IS NOT SOMETHING EASY TO RECOVER FROM, BUT I AM THE VICEROY. I AM ALIVE."
"That is good to hear."
"IS IT, BARON MENTORUM? ARE YOU NOT THE ONE WHO RECOVERED MY ASSETS AFTER MY DEMISE?"
"Yes, well, they were waiting there, and you were not using them..."
"I AM NOT AMUSED, BARON."

The floating face turns to Lady Jade.

"I SEE MY DEATH HAS ALSO PROFITED YOU, LADY JADE."
"Not as much as our prolonged partnership did, Doctor."
"SO I HAVE SEEN. THE DAREGIRLS HAVE THWARTED YOU REPEATEDLY SINCE MY DISAPPEARANCE."
"They have been a nuisance."

The tone in Lady Jade's voice is sultry as she continues.

"You have no notion of the torment those girls - or their allies - have put me through, humilitation after humiliation."
"It hasn't been so good for me, either. Every time I manage to get ahead, they catch up to me and take me down. Only my attorneys have managed to avoid me jail time."
"YOU HAVE BOTH FAILED BECAUSE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN OUR PACT."

The Baron speaks up, getting angry.

"You were gone! There was no pact anymore!"
"HOW MANY OF OUR COMRADES HAVE BEEN SACRIFICED FOR THE CAUSE? HOW MANY HAVE FALLEN AT THE HANDS OF THESE WOULD-BE HEROES? TOO MANY."

This time, it is Lady Jade who interrupts the voice of doctor Viceroy.

"But what can we do about it? The Daregirls, they are too well organized, they are too tightly wound up - not that I mind - but we can't take them out. We're too few."
"THEY HAVE NUMBERS. WE HAVE OTHER STRENGTHS.
"Such as?"
"KNOWLEDGE."
"Knowledge? Of what?"

The evil laugh of Doctor Viceroy fills the room.

"WE HAVE THEIR WEAKNESSES. WE HAVE THEIR SECRETS AT OUR DISPOSAL. THEY WILL BE MADE TO SERVE US. WE WILL USE THIS KNOWLEDGE AGAINST THEM. THEY WILL FOLLOW OUR PATH OR THEY WILL SUFFER GREATLY."
"Believe me, Doctor, I want nothing better than to have those girls lick my heels. But what weaknesses are you talking about?"
"THE ONES THAT HOLD THE MOST IMPORTANCE, LADY JADE."

The Baron, who has been silent for a while, suddenly sees the illumination.

"Are you saying that...?"
"YES, BARON, I AM SAYING JUST THAT."

The Baron smiles at the holographic face, then looks at Lady Jade, who finally grasps the Doctor's secret. Their evil laughs echo through the room.

the_boy
11-24-2008, 06:27 PM
wow, I love the introduction! looks like a good start. but don't the dargirls need a young smart guy back in their secret base? who gives them gadgets, and info? basically keeps everything running? He should also drive a cool car, like a Porsha 911, or an Audi TT4

Officelover
11-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Sounds like a super hero story. If I may ask a question; where is this going to go? Will TorD play a part?

But, overall, great story! Intersesting theme, well written, interesting.

interesting
11-24-2008, 08:56 PM
To be honest, it is a superhero story, and it does not necessarily include standard elements of truth or daring; I placed it in this section after inquiring with the mods which section it was best to post a story like this.

This story is actually intended to go, if you read my first post correctly, anywhere my readers tell me to take it. I have general ideas, and I'll pop something up every now and then, if no one comments or gives suggestions, but I'll attempt to fully integrate any suggestion anyone might have into the story at some point. I make the call, of course - some things may fit. I included character descriptions so people could use them when plotting story elements.

And I want to apologize to any 'daregirls' on the site; they are not to be confused with the fictional superheroine DareGirl here, unless they want to be mistaken, and if so, good for them :)

interesting
12-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Scene I:

The water is falling at an alarming pace from the shower head onto the athletic body of a young woman, lathered in soap. Her long brown hair is soaked with water and shampoo. She rinses the products from her head and finally opens her eyes - clear blue and bright. Her sharp nose highlights her face, her strong chin reveals her dominant nature. This is Dana Grey.

We follow her hand as it slides across the curves of her neck, rubbing the soap off, revealing a tanned skin with no tan marks. The water rinses the soap off her exposed backside, down to her firm buttocks; she slides her hands across her sides, straightening her back in the process. She turns around, exposing her front to us; her ample breasts came into view, soon covered by her swift hands as she rinses them away. The hands slide onto her stomach, down across her midriff and into her crotch, revealing her shaved area. She slides her fingers across it to remove the excess soap. We see her eyes as she enjoys the sensation for a moment.

The shower is large and open. Dana Grey is washing her body, with nothing to separate her from the rest of the bathroom.

The door opens slowly. Feet slide in slowly into the room, male feet. The legs are hairy, as we climb alongside them, turning to the back, exposing a naked behind, athletic and firm. Male eyes stare at what seems to be an oblivious Dana washing herself.

The man makes his way forward gently, careful not to make a sound. We see a large tatoo on his backside, that of a muscle man. He is ripped and cut, his muscles have a personality all their own. Dana has his back to him. His hand reaches forward.

Swiftly, Dana reaches around, grabs the man by the arm and slams him across her shoulder into the floor, getting her knee into his chest. The man is stunned for a moment; we see his face, chiseled and defined, hard jaw, aquiline nose, short brown hair, almost military cut.

"Bryson, I don't have time."

The man is Bryson Powers. He stares at Dana with lust.

"Come on, Dana. You said we'd spend some time together."
"I don't know why I even bother with you anymore. I told you. It's friends with benefits now. If you won't be faithful, I won't commit."
"But we're so good together."
"No. We fucked great but that was it."
"Baby..."
"Look, Bryson, you want to fuck around, that's fine, just don't fuck with me."
"A quicky for old times sake?"

She stares at him, bewildered at his attitude.

"If I suck you off now, will you go?"
"Scout's honour."
"You were never a scout."
"True, but I'm a patriot."
"Just stand up and shut up."

Bryson jumps up in one motion.

"This is the last time I do you a freebie. And you better not come into my mouth or I snap it off."
"Yes ma'am!"

Bryson stands at attention. Dana goes down on her knees and grabs his cock in her hand. It also stands ready.

God! Why do I keep doing this with him? Well, he does have a nice dick... I just wish he could stop waving it at every girl in town! How long has it been since I had a good fuck? With the Terror Triplets last night and the Tyrant of Thunder last week, I barely had time to touch myself. Maybe I could let him... No! He's lucky I'm doing this at all... I just want sex so bad... hmm... maybe I can call Susan later. We could play hide and seek...

She puts his member in her mouth and starts sucking him. Bryson closes his eyes and stands at attention.

In the corner of the room, unnoticed, a miniaturized camera sees all the action...

Scene 2:

It is a clear day over the city. The Tower, lair of the most powerful heroines the world has ever seen, the tallest skyscraper in the city, stands across the skyline, shining beacon of hope for the world. The sun reflects on the mirrored walls, made of reinforced alloys from an alien craft that crashed on earth many years ago. The Tower is an impenetrable fortress from where the Daregirls can launch their missions against evildoers.

Inside the stronghold, two women are sparring. They are clad in their traditional costumes. A blonde with long flowing hair, garbed of white and gold, with exposed midriff and hips, boots over her knees leads the fray. She is Shylocke, second in command of the DareGirls and best friend to Dana. Her real name is Brianna.

Her opponent wears the red and white, miniskirt and boots, with ribbons in her back. Her hair is reddish and short. She looks serious, focused on the battle. Her real name is Chance, but she is called Lady Luck by her colleagues.

They are fighting hand-to-hand. Clearly, Shylocke has the upper hand.

"Remember, no power use, Chance."
"I don't need my powers to take you down."
"Try it then."

Lady Luck swings left but Shylocke dodges; swings right but Shylocke blocks; attempts a kick but Shylocke rolls out of the way, spinning her own foot so Lady Luck falls down on her ass.

"Ouch!"
"You're too slow, Chance."
"Shut up!"

We see anger swell into Lady Luck's face as she charges headfirst into Shylocke, who barely has time to move out of the way. Lady Luck is on the attack at a moment's notice, and we see Shylocke step back and trip on nothing, falling on her own ass.

"Hey! You cheated!"
"No I didn't."
"You used your power to make me unlucky."
"I did not."
"Stop it you two!"

The voice comes from another woman. Her name is Susan Spyce. She is also in costume, wearing black pants and a blue top, with her midriff exposed. She wears her hair short and blonde, and is known under that guise as Cloaker.

"Why do you always fight?"
"She started it with her powers."
"She pushed me."
"Brianna, you know when Chance gets moody she uses her powers unconsciously. Why do you provoke her?"
"Because she's fun to irritate."
"She does it on purpose."

Cloaker seems like she is about to cry.

"Stop it now, please."

Her two colleagues go quiet.

"Sometimes you drive me up the wall."

Cloaker walks away. The other girls remain silent for a moment, then Lady Luck speaks.

"See what you did?"
"Me?"

The two girls stare at each other.

From an unseen vantage point above the room, a miniaturized camera has seen all the action.

Scene 3:

From her secret lair, somewhere in the underworld of the city, Lady Jade contemplates the cameras. She stares at the moving picture of DareGirl Dana Grey, giving head to Bryson Powers, aka StrongArm. She stares at the figures of Cloaker walking away, while Lady Luck and Shylocke stare each other down.

"Doctor Viceroy, this is unbelievable. Where did you acquire that technology? How were you able to infiltrate their bases and locate their homes and their identities?"
"HOW I DID IT IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE."

The voice echoes across the room, seemingly from thin air.

"The things we can learn about them... their strengths and weaknesses... their desires..."
"THEY WILL BE OURS TO CONTROL!"

Lady Jade's evil laugh fills the dark room.

To be continued...

interesting
12-24-2008, 01:20 AM
Scene I:

The van is speeding away from the scene, with the police cruiser not far behind it. The driver pulls the van into an alley; the police car goes by and loses its track. The driver halts the vehicle after another turn.

"We did it man!"

He turns to his partner and they high five each other. They exit the van and move to the back, opening the door to reveal their ill-gotten loot. Inside the van is also a young lady, bound hands and feet, with a gag over her mouth; she wears a torn mini-skirt and a white blouse. One of the robbers is surprised.

"What's she doing here?"
"Well... I saw her at the counter... I just had to have her."
"You put her with the cash?"
"Well... yeah."
"We'll have to eliminate her."
"I want to have some fun first..."
"Okay, but be quick about it..."

The robber climbs into the back of the van, while his partner stands as lookout. The kidnapped girl stares wide eyed at her agressor, aware of what's to come.

High above the street, on the adjacent rooftop, the watchful figure of Daregirl has not lost sight of the van. Clad in her traditional costume, her grey mini skirt and long flowing green coat blowing in the wind, in her knee high boots, she looks upon the alley. Now is the time to act.

Without hesitation, DareGirl jumps into the alley, bouncing off the walls as she propels herself on top of the van, surprising the robber on watch.

"What's going on here?"

The robber is barely able to turn around before DareGirl pounces on him, tackling him to the floor and disarming him before he can fire his weapon. She expertly kicks him across the ribs, slamming him into the wall in the process. Unfortunately for DareGirl, the other criminal in the van emerges, guns blazing. Shots ring out - two slugs stick themselves in DareGirl's back and she collapses to the ground.

"Bitch!"

Blood flowing from her wounds, DareGirl manages to get up, much to the amazement of the criminal.

"What the fuck?"

She turns around to face him, staring him down. He fires twice. One shot misses, the other lodges itself in DareGirl's shoulder. She falls back on her ass, but gets back up as quickly.

"How many bullets you have in there, boy?"

This time, he fires wild. None of the bullets hit. The blood gushing from DareGirl's wounds slows down to a trickle, as her wounds heal themselves. All that remains, after a few moments, are bullet holes in her clothes and blood spatters everywhere. DareGirl charges the robber, tackling him into the back of the van, and knocking him out with a solid punch to the jaw.

DareGirl keels over from the pain for a moment, allowing her metabolism to recover from the wounds. She looks up into the van and sees the figure of the victim, her clothes half torn, her left breast exposed, her panties ripped. DareGirl realizes she got here just in time.

"I'll have you free in a moment. I just need to catch my breath."

The woman stares at her rescuer with disbelief.

Up above, a monitoring device is recording the encounter.

"Interesting..."

Lady Jade's voice echoes inside the machine as she observes.

"She needs several minutes to recover from lethal wounds. I always knew she was tough - now we can get accurate readings."

DareGirl manages to free the girl, getting a hug in the process for rescuing her.

"No sweat."

DareGirl tries to remove the blood from her long blonde hair.

Scene II:

Bryson Powers is training in the gym with his best friend and colleague, the enigmatic Claude Francis, aka Camouflage. Both are hard at work at the machines.

"So she won't take you back?"
"No man."
"That's tough. But you have it coming."
"How's that?"
"You were together for five months?"
"Yeah... so?"
"How many... adventures... did you have in that time?"
"You know what, I lost count... but I'm telling you, she still digs me."
"No she doesn't."
"She blew me in the shower man."
"You know as well as I do she can't help herself. It's a drawback of her abilities. She needs the sexual energy to replenish her life force every time she regenerates."

Bryson looks at his friend.

"You're a real buzzkill, Claude."
"I'm just trying to get you to be realistic. You'll get to bone her again, but you'll definitely never be her mate."
"Yeah, well... twenty dollars on that."
"Easiest money I'll ever make."

Another scanning device is overlooking their conversation.

"Her powers are connected to her sexuality. That is something we can use... I could certainly use it... aha!"

Baron Mentorum's voice echoes at his own secret location.

Scene III:

On another rooftop, DareGirl is slowly walking across the roof. Suddenly, her senses are aware of a presence. She turns around and grapples an invisible opponent, tackling that opponent to the ground. The quick scuffle ends when the invisible person reveals herself: she is Cloaker, another member of the elite superheroines and friend to DareGirl. For a moment, the two stop fighting. Then DareGirl plants a kiss on Cloaker's lips, before getting back up and helping her stand.

"Hey, Dana... are you okay?"
"Great. Never better."
"You were hurt. There's still blood on your suit."
"I'll live."
"You always live."

DareGirl laughs.

"What are you doing here, Susan?"
"Well, you got hurt."
"I did. I'm okay."
"I figured you wanted some assistance."
"I can do my crime-fighting on my own."
"I'm not talking about that."
"Oh!"

Cloaker places a hand on DareGirl's shoulder.

"Here?"
"If you're game?..."
"I'm always game."

DareGirl grabs Cloaker in her arms and starts kissing her passionately, all the while trying to remove her mini-skirt and the panties that go along with them. Cloaker turns invisible and tries to sneak away.

"Hey! No fair!"

DareGirl tries to focus her senses to locate Cloaker, but she escapes detection. Her exposed behind gets a slap on it.

"If I catch you, I'm gonna eat you."
"Not if I eat you first..."

DareGirl suddenly feels a tongue and lips on her exposed pussy. She moans in delight as the invisible form of Cloaker starts eating her out, completely unseen yet extremely felt.

Seemingly alone on the rooftop, DareGirl allows Cloaker a better access to her sex by lying on her back. She feels Cloaker's fingers inside her wet hole, drilling her good.

Scene 4:

In her underground lounge, Lady Jade is contemplating the act of lesbian sex through the lens of the monitoring device. Although the camera cannot pierce through Cloaker's invisibility fully, it can detect her heat form and render an approximate image.

"I will have them... oh yes..."

Lady Jade's bottom is off. She is fingering herself slowly, watching DareGirl's face contort as her invisiblle ally pleasures her.

"Soon, very soon, it will be me pleasuring you, my dear... oh yes!"

Lady Jade stimulates herself, as evil thoughts fill her mind.

To be continued

CheshireCat_13
12-24-2008, 08:02 AM
Hmm...I'm sure I've never seen a story written this way, but I like the idea of superheroes and I like how you have several villains working with several heroes at the same time. Continue with the story....I'd like to see how this one turns out. 9.4 out of 10!

interesting
12-27-2008, 11:33 PM
wow, I love the introduction! looks like a good start. but don't the dargirls need a young smart guy back in their secret base? who gives them gadgets, and info? basically keeps everything running? He should also drive a cool car, like a Porsha 911, or an Audi TT4

You're right. Thanks for the idea! I told you I'd try to integrate people's ideas into the storyline.
=========================
Let me then introduce a new character to the storyline:

TECHBOY
Description: Short black hair, blue eyes
Costume: None, but usually wears jeans and a black t-shirt with logos
Personality: Timid but proud of his intellect, in love with all the girls but unable to act on it
Orientation: Straight
Abilities : Technological wizard, provides most of the material the DareGirls need for their assignments.

interesting
12-28-2008, 03:33 AM
Scene I:

Techboy was busy. In his private room, he was very focused on the image on the screen. He had turned the volume down so as not to attract attention, but it was all he could to look away from the screen.

On one monitor, the image of Susan Spyce, aka Cloaker, taking a shower, rinsing her gorgeous body, rubbing her hands against her figure, fondling her breasts and gently teasing her clit.

On another, the naked form of Chance Marinda, aka Lady Luck, naked in the pool, swimming back and forth, then stepping out of the water, droplets glistening across her body, her red hair clinging to her head.

On the third screen, the image of a rainforest, surrounding the naked bodies of Dana Grey and Bryson Powers, actively fucking in the simulation room after a workout.

Techboy - or Zakk Conrad - had unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick, wanking himself to the images of his naked allies. It was not the first time he had done so.

This time would be different. He did not hear the person coming up behind him.

"Nice."

The female voice surprised him. Techboy did not want to turn around.

"And where am I?"

Brianna Carlyle, aka Shylocke. Techboy tried to hide his hard-on.

"Don't stop on my account."

She turned his chair around, forcing him to expose herself to her. He attempted to cover his hard shaft with his hands but failed miserably.

"A girl might get the wrong idea, you know."
"What... do you mean?"
"You have images of everyone but me here..."

She stepped back, and slid her hands to her sides in a seductive manner.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again, Brianna. I promise."
"Relax, Zakk. I'm not here to bust your chops. Why ain't I here?"
"Because... I never got a good video of you."
"Well... why don't we remedy that, then?"

Brianna started dancing around, her long blonde hair flowing around her. Zakk just stared at her form, as she began to take off her short. She stared at his cock.

"Keep it nice and hard for me, boy."

He started tugging on his shaft with renewed force, bewildered at what was happening.

"Dana isn't the only one to need a cock once in a while, you know."

With that comment, Brianna removed her panties, exposing her glistening pussy lips and the trimmed blonde pubic hair around it. She marched towards Zakk and pulled him to the ground, on his back, where she sat on top of him.

"You like watching, hey? How do you like doing?"

And with that, she slid his shaft into her pussy and started to ride him, her gaze directed at the three videos of her naked colleagues, still running in the background.

"Oh yeah! Zakk. Fuck me good."

Zakk was only too happy to oblige. It was not long before he shot his load into her. She enjoyed the sensation, despite the quickness of the encounter.

"Now don't get any ideas, techie. I just needed a good lay. This doesn't mean anything else."
"Okay..."
"Great!"

With that, she got up, retrieved panties and shorts and walked away, leaving a bewildered Techboy behind to clean up the mess they'd made.

Scene 2:

Lady Jade stepped out of the shower. Her two female slaves followed. Her unnaturally perfect body still glistened under the moisture and the care her slaves had provided her. But their tasks were not over.

They moved to the bed, and Lady Jade set down to watch them, as they performed intercourse on one another. Lady Jade began to stroke herself, watching her slaves perform for her benefit.

As climax was nearing, the chime at the door interrupted Lady Jade's pleasuring. She cursed out loud as the slaves stopped, and took a moment to drape herself in her cloak.

"Enter! And may it be important!"

The vault door swung open, and Baron Mentorum entered, his bluish skin contrasting with the green decor of the room. His gaze immediately went to the girls on the bed, but then turned to Lady Jade.

"I have the final information we required and have processed it."
"And what of it?"
"Did I come at a bad time?"
"You did, as a matter of fact. My slaves were performing for my benefit."
"Do tell."
"What are the results, Baron?"

Baron Mentorum sneered.

"Perhaps we can trade..."
"I do not have time for your games, Baron!"
"Not a game, my dear. A payment for services rendered."

He looked at the girls on the bed.

"I would never be so bold as to impose myself on you, Lady Jade, but surely..."
"All right, Baron. The info?"
"It will work. The technology will allow us to control DareGirl. The preliminary tests are conclusive."
"The Doctor has done his homework."
"Indeed."

Lady Jade motioned the Baron to the girls. He neared the bed and unbutonned his coat, pulling out an immense blue shaft from his pants. One girl looked at Lady Jade, and given the go-ahead, began sucking on it. Lady Jade went to the other side of the bed, and motioned for the other girl to come to her. Exposing only her lower section, she ordered the girl to go down on her.

The Baron turned the slave sucking him around, and inserted his hard shaft deep inside her ass, ramming his hard cock into her while watching the other slave perform oral sex on Lady Jade. This would be as close to fucking Lady Jade as he would ever get.

Both villains orgasmed at the same time, a sign of their newfound alliance.

Scene 3:

When Dana Grey arrived at the scene, her first job was to locate her contact. It did not take long for her to find Claude Francis, mascarading as a police officer. Camouflage, as he was called, could take on the appearance of any man he had ingested the DNA within the past twenty-four hours. Luckily for Camouflage, it was far easier for him to do so, given his sexual preferences.

Dana, in her civilian guise, spoke to the officer in question.

"What happened?"
"Woman was kidnapped. Witnesses say a robot swooped in from the sky, tore her out of her car and flew away with her, heading towards the Darlington harbour."
"Okay. Her name?"
"July Montgomery. 32. Single mother, nurse. Her clothes were left behind."
"I beg your pardon?"
"Her clothes were left behind."

It did not take long for Dana to figure out the rest of the details.

"Well, we know the CYBORIAN has been at large for six weeks. It could be him."
"He used to have an hideout at the harbour."
"I think I'll check it out."
"Be careful. It seems pretty obvious. I can take care of myself, Claude. Thanks for the info. I'll investigate and call for backup once I'm sure something's up."
"Your call, Dana."

Dana hurried away from the scene, into a change of costume, and up to the rooftops which she prowled. On her way, she recalled the elements of the case: the Cyborian had been a serial killer and rapist who had been sent to the electric chair; somehow, the jolt had not killed him but rather transformed him. He had absorbed a lot of electronic components and had become a cyborg. Prior to his transformation, his M.O. had been to leave his victim's clothes at the site where he kidnapped them. It all pointed to him.

DareGirl arrived on the scene in no time. Her last encounter with the Cyborian had been on the dock, pier 7. She was there. She jumped onto the rooftop and peered inside. Through the window, she saw the girl, naked and tied to a structural column. Same M.O. A quick in and out would solve this. Fearing nothing, DareGirl slid inside the structure and made her way discreetly towards the girl.

Suddenly, an electrical arc jolted across the room; DareGirl dodged the first attack but the second caught her by surprise, frying her on the spot. Luckily for her, she couldn't die from such a wound, as she would regenerate. Unluckily, the jolt left her paralyzed for a moment. She saw the figure of the Cyborian emerging from the shadows, its metallic figure hovering over her.

"I'vE wAiTeD a LoNg TiMe FoR ThIs, DaReGiRl..."

Another male voice, from a speaker, one familiar to DareGirl but which she couldn't recognize at the moment, was heard.

"No! She's ours!"
"By YoUr CoMmAnD..."

Cyborian lifted his mechanical arm and fired once at DareGirl, knocking her out completely...

To be continued

interesting
12-30-2008, 02:42 AM
Scene I:

Bryson Powers, aka Strongarm entered the main hall of the base and straightened his uniform. Now was not the time for fun and games. Dana Grey, aka DareGirl, had gone missing for more than six hours. It would not have been unusual but for the fact that, following up on her whereabouts, Camouflage had discovered she had been separated for her locator beacon. She could be anywhere, and she never took it off.

Camouflage had investigated the building on the pier, but had come up empty. He had seen signs of a potential struggle, but neither the victim, July, nor Daregirl or whoever else could have been there (everyone assumed it was Cyborian) had left any trace of where they might have gone. The trail was cold.

Shylocke, DareGirl's second-in-command, had summoned everyone to the briefing room. Camouflage was already there, having given his full report. Cloaker and Lady Luck had also arrived. Strongarm was the last.

"The bad news," said Shylocke, "is that we have no idea where Dana could be... on the other hand, if Cyborian is involved, we may be able to track him."
"How can we do that?" asked Cloaker.
"Techboy is monitoring the power grid for the city; sooner of later, Cyborian will need a recharge and we can track him from there."
"It doesn't mean we should sit around and wait for him to show his face."
"Agreed, StrongArm. That's why we're going to scour the city. There's a lot of ground to cover so we'll need to split up. Camouflage, you've already done the docks."
"I have. They're clean."
"So we'll divide the rest. Cloaker, you take the hospital and residential sector around it. Lady Luck, I'll give you the financial district."
"My kind of odds..."
"Strongarm, you'll muscle downtown, get the word on the streets."
"By your order, Shylocke."
"Camouflage, see if you can infiltrate the higher ups... someone may have heard or seen something."
"And you?"
"I'll coordinate from here at first, then move out to the suburbs. We'll need to move fast once we find Cyborian - we know he regenerates quickly."

Everyone understood the orders and went on their way.

Scene II:

Somewhere in a dark room, a single spotlight shines on the naked body of Daregirl.

From a secret control room, cameras are focused on her. Lady Jade and Baron Mentorum are looking at her through the screens.

"She is exquisite."
"That she is."

They both laugh. Baron Mentorum speaks.

"What now, doctor Viceroy?"
"WE WAIT FOR NOW."
"We should torture her a bit."
"I WANT HER TO BE AWAKE. I WANT HER TO SUFFER LIKE I DID WHEN SHE DESTROYED MY HOST BODY."
"What about the rest of her team? By now, they know she is gone."

Lady Jade intervenes.

"Our friend Cyborian - and his allies - will take care of them. And it they can't dispatch them, at least they'll buy us the time we need. But doctor, we should wake her."
"NO. LET HER REST FOR NOW. WE ARE NOT READY FOR HER."
"As you command..."

Lady Jade stares back at the screen.

Oh... how I long to see you grovel at my feet... to feel your lips and tongue caress my sex. How I long to explore your own with my fingers, how I long to make you squirm under my touch... soon DareGirl, soon...

Baron Mentorum is harboring similar thoughts.

You have thwarted me for a last time. I will take you, force myself upon you, and then... only then will I let the good doctor have his way with you. Oh... Wait and see, DareGirl, wait and see...

But no one knows what goes on in the mind of the evil doctor Viceroy...

Scene III:

In the main hall, Shylocke is getting ready to leave.

"Is everyone in place? Report in."

From the financial district, Lady Luck reports in.

"I'm here. No sign of anything. All quiet."

From the roof of the hospital, Cloaker calls in.

"No sign of trouble. There's not much going on here tonight."

From the slums, StrongArm has just taken down a few thugs. He tosses one aside while speaking to the intercom.

"No news so far. Still pursuing leads."

Finally, from somewhere near city hall, Camouflage's voice is heard, although he is mascarading among the crowd.

"Still asking questions. Will keep you posted."

Back in the hall, Shylocke gets ready to leave. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a figure cloaked in shadows strikes, taking her down and knocking her out. Shylocke is sprawled over on the floor, as the figure looms threateningly over her costumed form.

"Two down," says the person.

Scene IV:

Elsewhere in the city, other figures cloaked in shadows are eager to act.

From a building across from the hospital, the figure of a lone woman, scantily clad in a dark red costume that shows more than it hides, her eyes covered by a black blindfold, BLINDKILL is focusing her supernatural senses on the invisible form of Cloaker on the other roof.

"I have her in my sights..."

Inside an elevator shaft, surrounded by naked dead bodies, Cyborian waits. He knows Lady Luck is just one button away from extinction, and he smiles his unnatural mechanical smile.

"I will take her, have her and kill her."

Inside city hall, an unobtrusive man is being trailed by another man dressed in a long coat. His eyes are feral. He is STALKER.

"He's mine... I never lose a scent."

In the downtown alleys of Darlington, StrongArm wrestles another thug to the ground. Unbeknowst to him, he is being watched by an enemy that is hovering within the wall structure. The SUBSTANCE is on the prowl.

"We will make the Doctor proud."

From inside his secret alcove, the mind of doctor Viceroy contemplates the upcoming kills.

"AVENGE ME, MY CHILDREN. MAKE THEM PAY FOR WHAT I HAVE SUFFERED..."

To be continued

interesting
01-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Scene I:

As the door opens to the elevator, a crackling beam of energy emerges, aimed straight at Lady Luck's head. The girl, however, has luck on her side; a split second before, a noise to her right draws her attention away as she takes a step left; the beam narrowly misses her, slamming into the wall behind her, shattering it.

"What the hell?"

The figure of Cyborian emerges from the elevator where the naked bodies of his latest victims are resting.

"You are mine, Lady Luck!"

And with that Cyborian raises his arm-mounted blaster and takes aim.

Meanwhile...
A shot is heard is heard across the rooftops. The figure of Cloaker is pushed back and falls to the floor; blood gushes from a wound on her forehead. On the adjacent roof, Blindkill sneers. She activates her rocket propelled boots and makes her away across the void to investigate her kill. She has taken down the invisible enemy.

"I did it... I did!"

She lands on the rooftop and stares at the sultry form of her enemy.

"Such a shame to destroy such a beautiful silhouette without taking advantage of it."

Meanwhile...
StrongArm looks back and a figure closes in on him. StrongArm punches quickly in the air but his adversary flies through him; however, the physical contact sends a jolt through StrongArm's system and he falls back.

"You can't escape me, Bryson..."
"Jack... is it you? Jack!"
"You left me to die... now you will suffer as well! I will kill you."
"It was an accident..."

But the Substance is already on the offensive, his neural attacks targeting StrongArm's resilient stamina.

Meanwhile...
"I've lost him."

Stalker is making his way through the crowd.

"It's impossible. I never lose a scent, and we know he can't alter it."

The voice of Baron Mentorum is heard.

"Don't let him escape."

Stalker is anxiously looking for his prey, the enigmatic shapeshifter known as Camouflage.

Meanwhile...
Techboy is busy monitoring the system. Somebody walks up to him.

"Hey, I thought you were..."

Before Techboy can finish the sentence, he is knocked out by a taser and collapses. The man is also dragging the unconscious form of Shylocke.

Meanwhile...
A naked Daregirl is slowly coming to, bathed in eerie white light, under the projectors.

"When did Cyborian get so strong?..."

It takes a moment for her to realize her predicament. Instinctively, she attempts to cover herself. A female voice comes over the speaker.

"Ah! Finally, you are awake."
"Lady Jade?"
"Yes... prepare to fight, Dana Grey... prepare to fight for your life!"

From the surrounding darkness, a dozen or so warriors dressed in ninja garb, wielding staves and clubs, close in on Daregirl.

"Fail... and you know the consequences..."

Lady Jade's laugh echoes in the room, as the ninjas charge.

Scene II:

Lady Luck's legendary chance holds. The blaster cannon misfires in a puff of smoke. Angry, Cyborian lunges forward, striking left and right. Both times, Lady Luck is fast enough to get out of the way.

"What have you done with DareGirl?"
"SaMe ThInG i Do To YoU!"

A third punch connects; its strength sends Lady Luck reeling in pain against the wall. Cyborian is upon her in a moment; with his good hand, he grabs her white top, tearing it from her body, exposing her breasts in the fight.

"Aahhh..."
"I could not have DareGirl, but I will have you before killing you."

The cybernetic eyes stare at the gorgeous mounds of LadyLuck, as an artificial device starts to manifest in between Cyborian's legs.

Meanwhile...
Blindkill walks closer to Cloaker; she sees the blood. Too late, she realizes the wound is superficial and Cloaker was faking. Cloaker kicks her opponent to the ground and tackles her.

"I'm not in any mood to be destroyed, thank you! Where is DareGirl?"

Cloaker punches Blindkill on the jaw; Blindkill flips Cloaker on her back. Both girls get up and get down into a tussle, tearing each other's hair and costumes off each other.

Meanwhile...
"Jack! This can't be."
"Jack is dead. It is Substance now."

StrongArm is being pummeled by the neural attacks of his former colleague, who died a few years back during a dangerous mission. Somehow, Jack was brought back to life and now works for the enemy.

"I'm sorry, Jack."

A surge of energy rushes into StrongArm; he races away.

"Coward!"

Substance follows him into the street.

Meanwhile...
Stalker is still anxious.

"It's no use. I've lost him."
"Disappear then. You can't be caught."
"Understood."

Stalker vanishes into the crowd.

Meanwhile...
DareGirl has taken down all the ninjas. Her left arm is broken but mending itself, she has several bruises across her body, and they're all disappearing. She is still naked, covered in some blood, mostly not hers, and she has taken hold of a staff. She is panting heavily.

"Is that all you have, Lady Jade?"
"Oh... trust me, my dear, there is more."

From the darkness, the whirring of machines; the metal of the blades reflect the ambiant light. DareGirl is in for the fight of her life...

Scene III:
Just as Cyborian's artificial manhood is about to snap into place, its component malfunctions and it remains stuck in a loose position.

"Oops."

Lady Luck manages to slide out of his reach as he looks down, shocked.

"Guess my luck's not run out yet."

Lady Luck races to the fire extinguisher; just as Cyborian comes upon her, she sprays his face, effectively blinding him. She then steps back and pulls open the door to the elevator shaft.

"Here robotboy!"

Cyborian charges blindly - into the elevator shaft, falling several stories before landing hard on the ground.

"He'll live!"

Lady Luck manages to cover her dignity somewhat.

Meanwhile...
Cloaker and Blindkill are going at it like crazy; costumes are torn, pieces of flesh are exposed.

"You can't win. I'm a trained killer."
"Maybe so. But have you forgotten?"

As Blindkill swings wildly, Cloaker turns intangible. Blindkill goes past Cloaker, who becomes tangible again and knocks Blindkill out with a blow to the head. The assassin collapses as Cloaker recuperates, staring at the half-naked form of her opponent.

"Why are all the gorgeous ones evil?"

She sighs as she examines her costume, her exposed right breast and left buttock and the tear just above her sex.

Meanwhile...
StrongArm has reached the street, with Substance in tow.

"You can't escape, coward!"
"Not planning to."

StrongArm charges through an electrical pole; it tears off and the cables snap. Substance tries to evade their fall but fails; the electrical charge knocks him out cold.

"Sorry Jack... you're playing for the wrong team now."

Meanwhile...
The number of wounds, cuts and holes on DareGirl's body is impressive, but they are all miraculously closing. The robots are destroyed. The floor is covered with robot parts mixed with blood. DareGirl is still standing, but she is breathing heavily; her usually rigid and perfect shape is slouched over.

"Any more drones for me?..."

Her voice remains defiant, but her body has difficulty continuing.

"No more drones."

Lady Jade emerges from the darkness, clad in a green armored bikini suit, green cloak draped over her shoulders.

"Now, you fight the Lady of Jade!"

Meanwhile...
Back at the Daregirl base, the unseen man has stripped both Shylocke and Techboy and tied them together, back to back. He heads for the computer and turns it on. The screen goes white but nothing appears.

"I TRUST ALL WENT WELL."

The voice belongs to the villainous doctor Viceroy.

"It has... father. Those who remained behind are ours."
"BRING THEM TO ME!"
"At once."

As the individual comes into view, we see it is none other than CAMOUFLAGE!

To be continued...

nightmare09
01-04-2009, 01:38 PM
go on please it alsome

interesting
01-06-2009, 11:41 PM
[This one gets a little more graphic and violent than the previous ones a little later on. Just thought I'd mention it beforehand.]

Scene I:

StrongArm, Cloaker and Lady Luck have arrived at their base and looked around, but there is no sign of either Techboy or Shylocke. In addition, Camouflage has gone missing. StrongArm and Cloaker are chatting.

"At least Cyborian, Substance and Blindkill are behind bars."
"But Camouflage has vanished... maybe he was taken out."
"How could that have happened?"

Lady Luck brings their attention to the log files on the computer. Shylocke moves over to see.

"What do you have there?"
"Remember a year ago, when these three teenagers were taken hostage and held at ransom over the bridge..."
"How could I forget? Those girls were hot."
"StrongArm, focus. Anyway, we found out someone was tracking women through their scent. It turned out to be this villain, Stalker."

The image of Stalker comes upon the screen.

"I think Shylocke was looking up a list of possible enemies before she vanished, because the files were open. Stalker could track Camouflage, I remember that distinctly. He's the only one who ever could."
"So then we track him. Where is he?"
"Escaped from jail three months ago by killing a guard and taking his place. He's at large, but we have his list of usual hangouts."
"All right. And no more spreading around. We remain as a team from now on."

With Daregirl and Shylocke gone, it's up to Cloaker to take the lead.

Scene II:

Inside the circle of light, a naked Daregirl faces off against a bikini-clad Lady Jade.

"We will settle this now, DareGirl. Which one of us is the dominant female."
"Less talk more fight."

DareGirl, despite her weakened state lunges forward at her attacker. LadyJade aptly dodges, rolling on her hands to get out of reach, but DareGirl resumes the attack. Jade turns her forearm into Jade and blocks the incoming strike. The punch hurts DareGirl more than it does Lady Jade.

"You forget, DareGirl, that I am the lady of Jade."

And with that, Lady Jade's body turns into the green rocky substance. DareGirl rolls away and grabs blades leftover from her fight with the ninjas.

"This is gonna be tough."

She charges once more, her naked body lunging forward against a woman made of jade...

Scene 3:

Inside a soundproof sealed cell, we see the naked form of Shylocke, resting on a hard mattress. She does not seem hurt, but she wears a heavy metal collar.

In the adjacent room, we see two naked males; Camouflage and Techboy. Camouflage looks weak on the other side of the room. Techboy is at the wall.

"No good. I can't gimmick my way out of here."
"I need help."

Techboy moves to Camouflage, covering his nudity along the way.

"What's wrong?"
"You know I absorb genetic material to survive..."
"Sure."
"I'm dying... I need... I need your semen."

Techboy looks confused.

"Uh... man... look..."
"If I don't get it, I will die. Please..."
"Well, uh... okay I guess."

Techboy exposes himself timidly, starting to pull on his dick gently. Camouflage, desperate to fulfill his need, lunges forward and swallows Techboy's dick.

"Woh... not so fast... I... oh... you're good."

Techboy lets Camouflage suck him up good, and ends up shooting his load into his mouth, mouth agape at the sensation. Camouflage seems better, as Techboy goes to lie down. Camouflage then polymorphs into Techboy, then into the naked blue form of Baron Mentorum.

"Hey... good idea. Taking his shape to get the guards to let you out."
"That was the plan all along, Techboy. Can't hide anything from you."

A wicked grin appears on Camouflage's transformed face.

Scene IV:

DareGirl's blade ricochet against the jade skin of her opponent, although they manage to slice shards off the surface, seemingly causing the villainess some pain. But Jade connects with a solid right that breaks DareGirl's jaw and propels her backward.

"In a fair fight, DareGirl, you might have had a chance. But I don't play fair."

DareGirl snaps her jaw into place with great difficulty. Her recuperative powers are being taken to their limit.

"I'm not out yet."

DareGirl kicks in the air; the force of the attack sends Lady Jade flying backwards. DareGirl resumes her assault with a succession of kicks, and it seems that Lady Jade is getting beaten. Just then, she extends a jade shard from her left hand and plunges it into DareGirl's stomach. DareGirl keels over, blood gushing from the open wound.

"You never had a chance..."

Another jade spike sprawls forth from Lady Jade's right hand; she lifts the wounded DareGirl off the ground, and rams the jade shard into her pussy; the suddenness of the attack gets DareGirl to moan in pain. DareGirl's recuperative powers may have reached their peak. The blood keeps gushing from the wound as Lady Jade drops DareGirl to the floor.

Scene 5:

Shylocke is waking up from her shock. At first, she is stunned to still be alive. Then she realizes her nudity. Finally, she notices she is not alone: Techboy is in the cage with her.

"Are you okay? You were out for hours."
"I was... damn... who attacked us?"
"I don't know."

Techboy is apparently also naked, somewhat bruised but otherwise unharmed.

"I heard the soldiers say we're going to be killed, as an example."

Techboy starts to sob. Shylocke moves over to console him.

"I'm sorry... it's just... I don't want to die..."
"I don't either. We'll get out of here..."

Techboy leans in and kisses Shylocke. He backs away.

"I'm sorry..."
"It's all right..."
"I can't believe I'm going to die like this... without one last request..."

Shylocke gets up.

"And what would be your final wish?"
"To get laid one last time... I know it's stupid..."
"Well... if we are going to die..."

Shylocke moves over to him, gets down on her knees and starts sucking on his cock. As she does so, we close on Techboy's face; the eyes shift slightly, and we recognize Camouflage's face.

Scene 6:

Baron Mentorum is in his sanctum, wearing his mental bonding device; he is actually inside the body of Camouflage, getting sucked on by Shylocke through proxy.

A voice in the intercom interrupts his activities.

"What?"
"Baron, the Lady Jade has killed the DareGirl."
"What?"

He hurriedly removes his helmet and pulls up his pants. If DareGirl is dead, then the doctor Viceroy will be mad. And if he is mad, then their alliance of evil is doomed...

To be continued...

interesting
01-09-2009, 02:01 AM
Scene I:

Locked inside a cell, Shylocke is sucking on Techboy's dick with force. But it is not Techboy - it is actually a transformed Camouflage, the man responsible for kidnapping Shylocke and Techboy in the first place - and as we found out in an earlier episode, the 'son' of the villainous Doctor Viceroy. As she works on her man, Shylocke's mind is racing.

This is all well and good; but how do I get out of here. I'm not certain I'm dealing with the real Techboy here; I fucked him yesterday and this feels different. But if it's Camouflage, what could be his reason for mascarading as Techboy? And how did he gain access to Techboy's DNA? I don't mind giving him a blowjob, but that's it without knowing more. And another thing: I thought Camouflage was gay. So many things don't add up. And this collar... I can't use my powers with this collar around my neck. I have to find some way to get rid of it. Maybe if they took me where they took DareGirl, I can find her. I hope she's all right...

Her male counterpart seems oblivious to her thoughts, as she keeps on giving him the best blowjob she possibly can.

Scene II:
DareGirl appears dead. Baron Mentorum races to the scene; his fly is still open as he races into the room. Lady Jade stands triumphally over the body of her enemy.

"Idiot! You killed her! Doctor Viceroy will have our heads."
"She's not dead, Baron."
"She's faking."
"Not at all. Remember those numbers we crunched, when we studied her regenerative capabilities."
"Yes, I do."

Lady Jade walks to the seemingly lifeless body of DareGirl.

"She's hit her peak. She cannot regenerate anymore. She could be killed - but she is not dead. The doctor did not want her dead."
"She's in a coma?"
"Not exactly. A state of dormancy."

The Baron smiles with glee and malice.

"This is even better than what I was doing?"
"What are you talking about Baron?"
"I'll take her now... while she can't resist or fight back."
"You will do no such thing."

Lady Jade interposes herself before the body of DareGirl.

"I defeated her. I should be the one to ravage her."

The Baron summons his mental powers.

"You will move aside."

Lady Jade is forced to step aside, but she remains close. Baron Mentorum walks over to DareGirl.

"At long last, I've lusted for you for so long... you will know pleasure and pain beyond your imagination..."

He grabs her bloodied hair and smiles. DareGirl barely stirs up, looking at the blue face of her enemy. She mouths words that don't come out.

"What are you trying to say, girl?"

DareGirl manages to mouth something coherent.

"Your cock..."
"What?"
"I want your cock..."

The Baron freezes. Lady Jade stares, bewildered. DareGirl, on the brink of death, about to be ravaged by her villain, makes the most impossible request. The Baron stares at Lady Jade, unsure how to proceed at this point.

Their enemy is not supposed to desire this.

Scene III:

StrongArm breaks through the door and tackles the bouncer effortlessly across the room. He is followed close by Lady Luck. A man raises his firearms at them but the weapon locks.

"That's not nice."

The place is a dive for hoodlums and criminals. It is also the next on the list, as the heroes try to track Stalker, the man possibly responsible for the disappearance of Techboy, Shylocke and Camouflage.

"Be nice and you might get to live!"

StrongArm's words calm down the crowd.

"We're looking for a guy. Tall, dark and ugly, goes by the name of Stalker."
"If you'd point us in his direction, we would be ever so grateful."

As a man tries to make his way discreetly out the backdoor, he trips on nothing - that is, until we see the figure of Cloaker, appearing out of thin air.

"I have a runner."
"Don't kill me... I'll tell you what you want to know."
"That's better... Where is Stalker?"
"He was here, a few hours ago. He said he failed to complete his mission, but his boss still paid him."
"Where is he now?"
"Black Diamond Strip Club. He always goes there to unwind after a job."
"That's very good."

Cloaker tosses the man towards the door.

"He'd better not be expecting us or I'll come back for you."

The man runs away. Cloaker returns to her friends.

"We have a lead."

Scene IV:

"I want your cock..."
"But... why?"

DareGirl tries to grab hold of the Baron's belt to unbuckle it. Lady Jade interferes.

"No! This is not right... I defeated you. I'm the one you should please! Submit to me!"

DareGirl manages to tilt her head in the direction of LadyJade.

"Your pussy... too..."
"What?"
"I want your pussy too... fuck me good..."

For a moment, Lady Jade and Baron Mentorum remain frozen. Suddenly, they spring into action. The Baron unbuckles his belt and pulls out his hardening shaft, presenting it to DareGirl carelessly. Lady Jade is more cautious as she removes her bikini bottom and positions herself. She extends a spike from her hand and keeps it ready to strike.

DareGirl goes down on Jade's pussy, licking it softly. She grabs Mentorum's dick and starts pulling on it, effectively providing masturbation for a moment.

"This can't be happening..."
"Dammit... I'm tired of fighting..."

DareGirl manages to mutter these words.

"I just want to fuck..."

She moves the Baron behind her, so he can enter her pussy from behind. The blue shaft disappears into DareGirl's wet hole, wet as much because of the fluids as the blood that was spilled. The Baron penetrates the heroine with much force, but DareGirl enjoys it.

"Yes! Oh God!"

At the same time, she eats out Lady Jade's pussy, providing her with stimulation beyond all she's ever experienced. Very soon, they are engaged in a very intense threesome...

Fortunately for DareGirl, both her enemies are too engrossed in the affair to realize that her strength is returning. It's not like DareGirl hasn't fucked with her enemies before. She doesn't make it a habit, but she doesn't let the situation run out if it becomes possible. Her only hope is to regain through the intercourse enough strength to not only take them both down, but also escape from here - and rescue anyone else who might be trapped.

Scene V:

Techboy (Camouflage transformed) wants to move away from Shylocke's mouth, as he is ready to come. She decides not to let him go, so instead, he shoots straight into her mouth. She prefers it this way than having actual penetration at this point; until she knows more about his agenda, it's safer.

She pulls away as Techboy relaxes after the fact.

"Have you checked out the cell?"
"Yeah... no way out."
"And this nullification collar..."
"I can't bypass it."
"Really? You can hack into the most advanced networks on the planet but you can't disconnect this... you're not Techboy."

For a moment, Camouflage thinks of maintaining the gig, but then reverts to his traditional form.

"I thought so. What's going on, Camo?"
"To be honest, I don't know."
"I think you do..."
"That's too bad..."

Camouflage shifts into the form of the Baron Mentorum.

"You work for him?"
"I work for someone above him... I thank you for the blowjob, it was nice..."
"Slime... what have you done with DareGirl?"
"If all goes according to plan, she is being co-opted as we speak."
"Co-opted?"
"You see, my dear Shylocke... the good Baron and the lady Jade have always lusted after our DareGirl... so my master engineered this plan... at the time, they are both engrossed in a torrid lustful encounter with her."
"What?"
"And once the Baron comes into DareGirl's pussy, she will be his to control..."
"That's devious."
"Oh it is!"
"So you planned this."
"The one we all work for did. DareGirl will be ours to do with as we see fit. With her at our side, a new glorious reign of evil will emerge... she will be my Princess..."
"I thought you were gay."
"I'm Bi, actually!"

We see Camouflage suddenly transform into the naked form of Lady Jade.

"And you my dear, will be my sexual pet..."

Scene VI:

As the threesome goes on, DareGirl's strength returns, but she is too engrossed in the affair to stop. Lady Jade has already experienced several orgasms under DareGirl's care and is completely defenseless. Unfortunately, the Baron Mentorum is edging, threatening to come inside DareGirl's wet pussy, thereby controlling her permanently...

To be continued...

interesting
01-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Scene I:

The name of the strip club is the Black Diamond. It is a hangout for low-lifes, scum and criminals of all type, and it is where Stalker has hidden himself, taking in the view of the girls stripping for his enjoyment.

On a secret communication frequency, a female voice is heard, unbeknowst to Stalker.

"Are you sure I have to do this?"
"It's too dangerous for a frontal assault."

Another female voice is heard, answering the first one.

"Why don't you do it then?"
"Because I can infiltrate discreetly. And we can't bring StrongArm into this. He'd just be spotted and our suspect would fly the coop. You can do this."

The music of the room creates the ambiance.

"I'm a little scared."
"I'll be alongside you the whole time."
"Are you already inside?"
"Don't worry about me."

In the far corner of the room, the invisible form of Cloaker waits.

"All right. This better be worth it, though."

As the master of ceremony introduces the next girl, she comes on stage. Wearing a green bikini and a blonde wig, she makes her way across the stage under the cheers of the crowd. She starts dancing around the place, strutting her stuff. The darkness of the room and the music muffle her communication with her ally in the corner of the room.

"Where is he?"
"Far left corner."

The dancer - Chance, aka Lady Luck - heads towards that corner and finally spots her quarry, sitting alone at a table, drinking his beer. As she gets near him, she starts dancing for his attention only. She unclasps the bikini top, turning her back to him and letting the piece of cloth drop to the ground. She turns again, exposing herself to him; he slides some money towards her. She leans down to take it.

"Thanks, sugar..."
"Wanna go somewhere and earn a bit more?"

Chance steps off the stage. This is the plan. They get him into an isolation booth. She grabs his hand and drags him to one; she keeps the door open longer than necessary, hopefully giving her colleague time to enter the room. Chance dances as Stalker stares, slowly unzipping his pants and exposing his manhood to her. A wave of hormones fills the room.

"I want to see all the merchandise."

Somewhat reluctantly, Chance removes her bikini bottom, making a spectacle of it. She's hoping her friend will interfere, but she does not. Where is she?

"Oh yeah... baby..."

Stalker's words aren't that inviting, but his erect dick proves to be otherwise. He is quite a specimen, after all. Chance feels herself becoming wet where she shouldn't be.

Suddenly, there is a rap on the door and it opens. Chance breathes a sigh of relief as Susan, aka Cloaker, makes her entrance, wearing nothing but a silk robe, which she opens once inside, revealing her naked figure. So she wasn't inside after all.

"I thought you might enjoy a show as well."

Stalker sneers as Susan closes in the naked figure of Chance, kissing her passionately. Chance feels the hormones rushing into her, and instinctively kisses Susan back. As Stalker starts to undress as quickly as he can, Susan glides her hand down to Chance's wet pussy. The sensation is overwhelming; she pushes a nude Stalker back down and grabbing his cock in her hand, she goes down on him, starting to swallow him hard.

Susan realizes she may be taking things too far at this point, but her own hormones are beginning to react with Stalker's unnatural abilities. She needs to take control. She focuses her powers inside her right hand, and phasing it, plunges it into the unsuspecting Stalker's heart, disrupting its flow. Stalker goes from the pleasure of being sucked on to the pain of his heart going into shock. He screams. Susan takes her chance.

"Where is DareGirl?"

Stalker realizes what's going happen, but torn between pain and pleasure, paralyzed by Susan, he can do nothing but suffer and submit. Susan insists, tweaking her phase to inflict more pain, as Chance, oblivious to this, keeps sucking.

"Where is DareGirl? Tell me!"
"Aahh... I don't know."

He probably doesn't. Susan's left hand, which was resting on Chance's ass, slides to her wet pussy as a reflex, and starts fingering her. Susan realizes she needs to stay in control. As for Chance, despite being fully heterosexual, she submits to Susan's caress as she keeps working on Stalker's dick.

"How did they hire you?"
"I... ahh..."
"How?"
"Contacted me through the EvilNet... My communicator."

Stalker seems to be pointing to his clothes.

"What was your mission?"
"To get Camouflage... but I never spotted him..."
"Who? Who ordered the hit?"
"...The Baron..."

Susan realizes Stalker knows very little else, being only an hired goon. With his communicator, they might be able to know more. She sends a pulse through her phasing ability, knocking him out completely; at the same time, she pulls chance away as Stalker shoots his load into the air. Realizing that Chance is still enthralled, Susan finishes taking her to the limit, giving her an orgasm and allowing her to release. As Chance collapses and recovers, Susan retrieves the communication device.

"Oh Wow..."
"Come on Chance. We have what we need."
"Who was it?"
"Baron Mentorum. We should have known."

The girls get up, leaving an unconcious Stalker alone and naked in the booth, as they get dressed.

"That was nice, Susan."
"Thanks. Come one. StrongArm must be worried sick. And we have a lead."

They exit the booth.

Scene 2:

A naked Shylocke is staring down a naked Camouflage, on the defensive.

"You my dear, will be my sexual pet."
"Don't be so sure..."

Shylocke's powers are locked away, thanks to the necklace she wears, but she is still a trained warrior. One on one, hand to hand, she might have a chance against Camouflage. But why has he turned on them? Is he being controlled or has turned to crime?

A knock on the cell wall draws their attention. An armed soldier enters.

"What is it? I'm busy..."
"Sir, it has started."

Shylocke stares without understanding. Camouflage laughs coldly.

"Finally, the fruits of our labours are coming to fruition. It is going on as we speak."
"What is?"
"You will see... we will postpone our encounter for later. Guard! Take her along. I want her to witness the downfall of her friend."

The guard hands a robe to Camouflage, who wraps it around him before departing. Shylocke stares at the guard; under other circumstances, she might be able to take him, but right now, she needs to know more of what is going on, and it seems she will be taken to DareGirl. An escape plan can wait: she has to know her friend is all right.

They depart into the halls.

Scene 3:

Techboy, alone in his cell, is staring at the walls, ceilings and floors. There is no interface for hacking - but then again, that has never stopped him before. Camouflage has not returned - something has happened to him. Wher are the others?

Techboy needs to find out. A bit reluctantly, Techboy pulls out his secret weapon. Taking off his artificial little finger, he opens it to reveal electronic components. Now that he's alone, he can do a lot of things with the technology in these cells...

Scene 4:

Lady Jade's multiple orgasms have rendered her inert on the ground; part of her wish fulfilled by a willing DareGirl was never something she anticipated, and despite the fact that she didn't have to impose herself on her, she was still unbelievably satisfied by the encounter. Her exposed pussy is still wet from her own juices as much as DareGirl's saliva.

Baron Mentorum, on the other hand, is still riding his high, his hard shaft connecting with DareGirl's pussy. He feels dominant at the moment, ignoring the fact that she willingly gave herself to him. He knows better; he knows he shouldn't indulge and therefore defy Doctor Viceroy's will, but he also cannot help it. He has wanted this girl for himself ever since she first beat him to a pulp. He is getting closer and closer to his ultimate goal, shooting his load into her, as the ultimate form of retaliation.

DareGirl, on the other hand, is trying to keep her wits about her. The problem is that her battles weakened her so that she needs exceptional sexual activity to fully recover from all her wounds. If she does not recover fully, she'll never be able to escape. She knows the Baron's sexual peak is approaching, and despite some stress, she wants him to come into her. She wants to use his orgasm and that moment of weakness to turn on him, to take him down. She hopes he comes soon, because otherwise LadyJade might have time to recover as well.

Somewhere else, a mind is waiting - the mind of doctor Viceroy.

FINALLY... I WILL HAVE ALL I NEED. I WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE. I WILL LIVE AGAIN.

Suddenly, a voice tears up the room - it belongs to Shylocke, watching her best friend getting fucked by the villainous Mentorum.

"No!"

But it is too late. As the guard holds her back, as Camouflage stares on from the ambiant darkness, the Baron finally releases, emptying himself into DareGirl. Just as the heroine is about to turn the tables on her enemy, something, a presence, washes over her mind. Something familiar, yet alien, something unknown and yet very intimate.

I HAVE YOU NOW, DANA GREY, DAREGIRL...

Inside Daregirl's pussy, the juices from the Baron start their work, overriding her conscience, taking her over.

She finally pushes the Baron back, and he falls to his ass, exhausted from the effort. As DareGirl straightens herself and looks about, a wicked smile appears on her lips. She caresses her body from head to toe, taking in the air.

"I live again..."

The echo in her voice tells the story, as do her eyes, filled with hate and contempt. The mind of the doctor Viceroy is now inside her; the real Daregirl is taking a backseat.

Camouflage smiles. His father is alive, and in the body of Daregirl. Meanwhile, Shylocke looks on in sheer terror, pondering the implications of what has just happened.

To be continued...

interesting
01-13-2009, 11:58 PM
Scene I:

As Lady Jade gently recovers from her sexual ordeal, covering up her sex and getting back up, as Baron Mentorum pulls his pants to cover his nudity, the naked figure of DareGirl, now possessed by the mind of the evil Doctor Viceroy, stands proudly in the middle of the room.

"How sensual she is..."

DareGirl slides her hands across her body, reveling in the texture of her flesh.

"What's going on?"

The Baron stares, not understanding what has just happened.

"I knew you couldn't keep it in your pants, Baron. I was counting on it."
"What do you mean?"
"Yes, what is going on?"

Lady Jade steps up, asking questions.

"My dear Lady, it is as I promised. I delivered you DareGirl, to do as you pleased with her - until I was ready for her."
"Doctor Viceroy?"
"In the flesh... DareGirl's flesh so to speak. She is so... intensely sexual. I have missed the feel of real flesh."

On the other side of the room, Camouflage gets closer. The guard drags a naked Shylocke along.

"Father..."
"My son."

Camouflage steps forward and is embraced by DareGirl. Shylocke stares, bewildered.

"Your son?"
"He is. Not genetically, mind you. I created him. He was to be my greatest achivement... until DareGirl destroyed me."
"Who are you?"

DareGirl steps towards Shylocke, planting a kiss on her lips. The guard holds Shylocke in place so she can't budge.

"I'm the one she tore apart and destroyed to pieces. I'm the one she did not give to the cops. I'm the one who cried revenge."
"Doctor Viceroy? You're dead."
"Oh no, my dear. My body was destroyed, but my conscience, you see, was relocated. It survived in limbo... and I plotted revenge."

The Baron and Lady Jade stare at DareGirl. The Baron speaks.

"You used us..."
"Of course I did. Just as you used me to fulfill your sick fantasies with her body. We all got out ahead with it."

DareGirl smiles.

"Camouflage, take her to my chambers... I want to chat privately with Shylocke for a while..."
"Yes father."

They depart. Shylocke is dragged away helplessly. DareGirl turns to her colleagues in crime.

"I do thank you for your assistance. Without your help, Baron, I would never have been able to contact the other villains and organize them."
"They failed to kill DareGirl's allies."
"That is no matter now. And you, Lady Jade, only your physical prowess could take her down."
"I am honored, and somewhat angry."
"Rest assured, Lady Jade, there are ways to compensate you... you both."
"I hope so."

DareGirl smiles and leaves the two villains to their own devices. She has much to do still.

Lady Jade and Baron Mentorum stare at each other, still uncertain how to deal with this turn of events.

Scene 2:

At DareGirl headquarters, Cloaker is analyzing the communicator pilfered from Stalker's stuff.

Elsewhere in the base, Lady Luck is stepping out of the shower, wrapped in a towel; she comes face-to-face with StrongArm, clad in his skin tight costume.

"Ah! Don't scare me like that."
"Sorry."

StrongArm stares down Lady Luck, examining her figure from head to toe.

"Can I help you with something?"
"How did the peep show go?"
"I don't want to talk about it."

Lady Luck starts to walk away.

"Chance..."
"What?"
"It's just..."
"What? You want a show too?"
"Well, no... but..."

Lady Luck frowns and opens the towel, showing her gorgeous figure to StrongArm, who gets an instant erection, clearly visible through his suit.

"Happy?..."
"Uh... yeah... thanks."
"Look, you're not getting into my pants, Bryson. You're nice, but you have a reputation. I won't be just another conquest on your list. You want something like that, go get Shylocke."
"But she's not here."
"Do you always think with your dick?"
"I think better when I've had some..."
"For crying out loud..."
"And I can't ask Cloaker because she's a lesbian."

Lady Luck walks away, leaving StrongArm to his own volition. He stares down at his hard-on in his pants.

"Looks like it's just you and me, then sport. Wonder if they got any good porn on their system..."

Scene 3:

Shylocke is alone, still naked, in a large bed chamber. One of her hands is tied to a rope with the other end tied to a post.

The door opens and DareGirl enters. Two guards are outside.

"Leave us alone."

The door slams shut.

"What now, villain?"

Shylocke remains defiant. Suddenly, DareGirl's attitude switches.

"Brianna..."
"Dana?"

DareGirl races over to her friend and hugs her tight, then starts to undo the rope on her hand.

"Dana, what's going on? Where is the doctor?"
"It's complicated."

The rope gets off. DareGirl goes to remove the collar as well.

"You're actually you..."
"I am, and I'm not. We're both in here."
"But where is he?"
"Overwhelmed."
"What?"
"My metabolism is so intense... he can barely handle the stress. I felt his presence enter my mind, trying to subjugate me. For a moment, he did, connecting to my consciousness. But I'm always hyper. My body is too intense for him to handle it properly. And there's another thing, but we don't have time to get into it."

The power nullification collar comes off.

"How do we get out of here?"
"We don't. Not yet."
"What?"
"If I leave, the doctor may eventually take over my mind for good. I can't let that happen. I need to reverse the process. For that, I need Techboy."
"I don't know where he is."
"In another cell, but knowing him, he's planning his own escape."
"So what do we do now?"

DareGirl looks around the room.

"I'm not fully healed yet..."
"That means..."
"Yes... I'm sorry. I'd ask Cloaker but..."

Shylocke looks away for a moment. She closes her eyes, then kisses DareGirl on the lips. They start passionately kissing, caressing each other's bodies. DareGirl lies on her back, as Brianna's hands reach for her sex.

"For you..."

Brianna's fingers tease Dana's clit gently.

"Oh..."

Brianna is somewhat unnerved to have to do this, but she knows how much her friend needs it; it is not the first time she has done it, but under these circumstances, it feels awkward. The fingers start to slide in and out of Dana's pussy; Brianna starts to finger herself, stimulated by the visual spectacle of her friend in the throes of pleasure. She leans in and kisses Dana's nipples, allowing the pleasure to rise inside her, so she can transform the sexual energy into regeneration.

The things I do for you, Dana... I do love you, but not the way you'd like me to... I can't be with you like that... Hopefully this will do you some good and tide you over until you can get more satisfaction...

Scene 4:

Cloaker suddenly connect the device to the network. A signal comes in. She hears a voice. It belongs to a man.

"...and we believe that the good doctor played us for fools. He got three of our brethren captured in that distraction, and Stalker is still missing."

A female voice comes over.

"We will wait and see, but if the the doctor does not come through in his promises, we will strike him down."

As the voices keep talking, the base computer triangulates the signal. Cloaker places it on a map.

There I have their signal... but wait... that can't be... this signal says... they're inside our compound?

Cloaker is bewildered. How is it possible?

She suddenly looks down and realizes what is going on, and all the implications. The enemy is among them.

To be continued...

interesting
01-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Scene I:

Inside a cell, Techboy is hard at work hacking into the enemy's mainframe.

I just hope everyone is all right. Damn! I'm so horny right now. I'm not used to remaining naked all the time, and I can't help but think about DareGirl and the others... I just know bad things are happening to them.

Suddenly, Techboy connects to the enemy computers.

Yes... Finally some chance to get some information. I have access to their security grid. There is Camouflage... but what is he doing with the Baron and Lady Jade? Has he turned against us? I can't believe I let him suck my... Where are the others? I have Shylocke and... oh my!

Techboy gets an instant hard-on, as the visual feed from Shylocke pleasuring DareGirl is downloaded into his brain.

Well, I suppose there's no harm in just watching...

With one hand, he keeps hacking further into the system; with the other, he grabs his cock and starts stroking it...

Scene 2:

"So what's the plan again?"

StrongArm stares at Cloaker. She seems disappointed.

"You really are clueless."

Lady Luck is behind Cloaker, still shaking her head. Cloaker turns to her.

"You know he doesn't perform well unless he's had some. You could at least have given him a blowjob."
"Why don't you do it?"
"Because I'm a lesbian."
"Yeah, well I've had my share of sacrifices to make so far, and I don't see you making them."
"Ladies, it's all right, you don't have to fight. Just do me both."

Cloaker and Lady Luck turn to StrongArm.

"Shut up!"

Cloaker takes the lead again.

"You'll slide down the emergency shaft. We know the enemy has taken refuge under our compound, in the secret basements. You'll have to break in and provide a distraction while me and Lady Luck go through the backdoor."
"And all I got to do is keep them occupied."
"That's the plan. We keep it simple for your benefit."
"Funny. All right, fine. Anyway, if we save DareGirl, I'll get my blowjob anyway."
"Just go!"

StrongArm slides down the chute, using his superior physical abilities to slow down his fall.

Cloaker turns to Lady Luck.

"We should get going."
"I'm serious, Susan, I don't want to be another notch in his belt. I'm the only girl on this team who hasn't been with him."
"I haven't."
"That's different."
"Will you come on?"

They leave the room, heading for the secret passage.

Meanwhile, StrongArm falls down into the chute until he breaks his fall before reaching the bottom. Using his superior strength, he breaks into the main hall. He steadies himself and flexes his muscles. He moves about, not caring who spots him. He walks towards a large door.

"Anyone home? Daddy's back!"

He breaks it down. Inside the room are four gorgeous girls, all naked, resting on beds.

"Hello girls... I'm looking for someone."

The girls - Lady Jade's personal escort and lovers - get up, readying for combat. StrongArm as he sees the four deadly assassins walking towards him.

"This is gonna be fun."

Scene 3:

Baron Mentorum, Lady Jade and Camouflage are discussing the entire affair. The Baron is speaking.

"I don't mind being used, to be honest, but I do like to know where this is headed, and why the doctor used my body to deliver his seed."
"Because you are human, whereas I am not, and Lady Jade is a woman."
"Still... when did he implant me with his seed?"
"When you first joined the Alliance."
"And you've been playing double agent the whole time."
"Not the whole time. At first, I did not know who I was. I was recruited by the heroes without knowing who my creator was. But when he died, part of his essence went into me. That's when I knew. That's when I started to plot my revenge."

Lady Jade, who has been silent.

"That is all well and good, but I was promised more..."
"And you shall have it. As soon as she is done with her, you can have Shylocke."

The Baron intervenes.

"But she's not a lesbian, from what I heard."
"When I'm through with her, she will be."

The Lady Jade laughs. The Baron speaks.

"If we capture her, I want Cloaker... I want her to discover the joys of dicks..."
"You are a dick, Baron!"

Lady Jade's comment does not make the Baron frown.

"An incredible dick, my dear..."

Camouflage listens to them plot their next sexual escapades.

Is that all they can think of, when there is so much more to be gained from controlling DareGirl? Let them have their fun - I will have true power, once she gives me an heir with my powers and hers combined. I will take that body for my own - and then my father will die, for abandoning me.

Scene 4:

Cloaker and Lady Luck are making their way into the underground, still moving about quietly through the corridors. A crackle comes over their communicators. Techboy's voice comes through.

"Hello?"
"Techboy! You're all right."
"I'm fine. You're inside the enemy compound?"
"Yes."
"Hang on, I'm masking your presence."
"Great... Can you see how StrongArm is doing?"
"He's... uh... got the situation in hand.

In the hall with the girls, StrongArm is definitely in control of the situation. He is completely naked, fucking one of the girls who is lying on her back in bed, while eating out another one who is holding onto his stout frame. On each arm, an assassin is hung, being stimulated manually by his dextrous hands. StrongArm has no difficulty pleasuring all four women assassins at the same time, making sure they don't interfere with the rest of the plan.

"All right."

Cloaker takes the initiative.

"We're coming to get you."
"Negative. I'm safe. Find DareGirl and Shylocke."

He gives them their location.

"Hang tight. We'll get you afterwards."
"No sweat."

Cloaker and Lady Luck head for the direction that was given to them.

Scene 5:

DareGirl and Shylocke are lying next to each other in the large bed where they just had sex. DareGirl is recuperating while Shylocke stares at the ceiling.

"Thank you Brianna..."
"Don't mention it..."
"I know it's not your favorite thing to do but..."
"You needed it."
"I did. So thanks. If I can return the favor."
"Maybe someday. Right now, we need to plan our escape."
"Actually, it's already under way."
"It is?"

DareGirl gets up.

"I know Susan and Chance are inside the complex. I'm linked to the Viceroy's sensors. StrongArm is taking care of Jade's personal guard."
"I bet he is."
"And our villains are holed up. We need to get to Techboy."
"Why?"
"Because I still have the doctor's consciousness inside of me, and sooner or later, he might take over again. Only Techboy has the knowledge to get him out."
"Let's go then..."

Shylocke gets up as well and they head for the door. Suddenly, DareGirl jerks backwards. Shylocke.

"No... please no..."

But it's too late again. DareGirl's mind has again fallen. She turns to Shylocke.

"That witch... I will stop her."
"DareGirl, fight it. Fight it with all your might."
"I will never abandon this body."

Suddenly the door opens. Cloaker and Lady Luck are on the other side. They see DareGirl and Shylocke staring each other down, and suddenly realize something is amiss. But whom do they help?

To be continued....

interesting
01-15-2009, 11:01 PM
Scene I:

"Get her! She's been possessed!"
"No. Get her! She's the one."

As Cloaker and Lady Luck enter the large bedroom, coming to the rescue of their friends, they find the naked figures of Brianna and Dana staring each other down.

"What's going on?"

Dana speaks.

"It's doctor Viceroy. He's taken hold of Shylocke!"
"No he hasn't! He's inside Daregirl!"

Their friends stare, unsure as to how to interpret this turn of events.

Scene 2:

From inside his cell, Techboy wipes his hand across his leg before finishing the task he set out to do. With a flicker of his hand, he activated the emergency system and smiles.

Scene 3:

As the alarm resonates in the base, Camouflage gets up.

"What is going on?"

He hurriedly leaves the room, leaving Baron Mentorum and Lady Jade alone. They stare at each other.

"If you don't mind, my lady, I think this is the time where I will take my leave."
"Agreed. Perhaps we have overstayed our welcome."

The two villains, deciding they have had enough of being manipulated, head out of the emegency zone.

Camouflage, in the meantime, races to the security room.

"Where is the alarm coming from?"

The security officer is baffled.

"Everywhere. Every alarm has been triggered."
"That's impossible. They can't be everywhere at once."
"They are."
"It doesn't make sense... unless..."

Camouflage hurries out of the security office.

Scene IV:

As Dana and Brianna keep staring each other down, Lady Luck strolls into the room. Cloaker looks at her, without understanding what she's doing.

"So... either one of you is controlled by the villainous doctor?"
"It's her, I tell you."
"It's not me! It's her!"
"Well, regardless..."

Lady Luck nears both of them and pushes them back. They both trip and fall to the floor, unable to stand. As they try to get up, Lady Luck delivers a knockout blow to each one of them. She turns to Cloaker.

"It's faster that way. Come on. Let's get them out of here..."

Cloaker picks up Brianna while Lady Luck picks up Dana.

Scene V:

In the darkness of Dana Grey's mind, screams are heard. Dana Grey is strapped into the air, held aloft by imperceptible ropes of mental energy, her naked and bloodied body covered with scars and lacerations. Facing her, a male form, white as a ghost, naked as well. It wields a harsh leather whip.

The whip cracks across Dana's body, leaving another scar and drawing blood.

"Submit! Yield!"

Dana laughs through the pain.

"Poor doctor... you had no idea how powerful my system was did you? You thought your will alone could overthrow mine. But I'm much more than a pretty face."

The whip lashes out again.

"You will submit."

The ghost image doctor races to Dana and starts pounding its dick hard into her pussy. She moans with every thrust, but the smirk on her face remains.

"I will take you by force."
"You cannot take what is given freely, doctor."

He pulls out, not understanding.

"By all standards, you should be cowering in fear... I will break you."
"I cannot be broken, doctor, because I am already broken. My libido is unstoppable. It was unleashed when I turned sixteen, when my powers triggered. Nothing fazes me. Nothing gets to me"
"That's impossible..."

Dana laughs again.

"You've tried taking me against my will. You've tried torture. You've tried anal. You've tried everything, doctor. I am stronger than you. Unbreakable. I will fight you forever. You may have bound me here, but I will free myself and we will do battle again and again."

As the doctor returns to his whip lashing, the spirit of Dana keeps reveling in the situation.

All of a sudden, the tables are reversed. It is the ghostly pale male figure which is bound, and Dana who is free.

"The roles will switch, and we will be locked in this battle until eternity."

She glides down on his dick and starts fucking him.

"No!... This can't be true..."
"It is... I'll fuck with you until the end of time, doctor..."

The darkness gives way to light...

Scene VI:

The door to Techboy's cell opens. Camouflage is standing in front of it.

"You!"
"Well, fancy meeting you here Camouflage... I figured something was up."
"I will get satisfaction off of you yet..."

Techboy retreats to the corner as Camouflage removes his robe, revealing a hard shaft that he intends to use on a defenseless Techboy. Suddenly, Techboy is tossed aside and into the room. He collapses; the figure of Cloaker suddenly appears over him; her heel is on his throat.

Dana Grey seems to have regained consciousness, as well as control of her body. Lady Luck now carries an unconscious Brianna.

"He's mine!"

DareGirl moves towards Camouflage as Cloaker steps back.

"Father?"
"No... but he's in here. Camouflage, we settle this, now. Cloaker, take Techboy; all of you, get out of here. Find StrongArm: he should be done fornicating."

DareGirl stares down Camouflage. Both are still naked.

"We settle this now..."

To be concluded...

interesting
01-17-2009, 01:01 AM
Scene I:

As a naked Techboy runs past an open door, he draws the attention of its occupants. The forms of Cloaker and Lady Luck, carrying a naked Shylocke across her shoulder also runs past the door.

Cloaker reappears, having doubled back. She stares into the room.

We see StrongArm resting comfortably against the four naked assassins working for Lady Jade. Cloaker stares for a moment, focused more on the beautiful assassins than her colleague, but she snaps out of it.

"StrongArm?"

The hero stirs from his post.

"Yes?"
"We're leaving. Are you coming?"

StrongArm jumps up.

"Sorry ladies. Duty calls."

StrongArm jumps into his uniform, dashing after his allies into the corridor, though not without waving to his four adversaries who wave back at him.

Scene 2:

Camouflage and DareGirl are facing off.

"You will give me back my father, Dana, or else..."
"Or what? He's inside. I've got him now. I can't say I like the company though, but I don't want let him loose on the world either."
"His will is stronger than yours."
"Maybe. But my libido is stronger than his will. He can't control or contain it."

Camouflage strikes; Daregirl dodges easily.

"You should have paid more attention during training."
"You'll get yours, Dana..."
"God I hope so."

It's DareGirl's turn to strike. She connects, but Camouflage tries to reverse the strike into a hold. Fortunately for DareGirl, the hold is not strong enough and she breaks free.

"You don't understand what's at stake, Dana. My father is a genius. He cannot be allowed to pass on."
"He may be smart but he's also insane and utterly devoted to evil. Sorry, I can't let him run loose in my body."

Camouflage strikes low; DareGirl strikes high. They both connect, but since their metabolisms are so strong, they barely inflict damage upon one another.

"This is pointless. Work with me. We'll remake the world."
"Your way of remaking the world involves mass murder. No thanks."
"The weak must be moved out of the way."
"You villains are all the same."

DareGirl connects with two right hooks. Camouflage recovers quickly, countering with a sweep that sends Daregirl on her back. Camouflage jumps on top of her.

"I will break you... you will submit. You will release my father from his shackles."

As they struggle, their naked bodies rubbing against each other, Camouflage manages to position his dick in between DareGirl's legs. With one thrust, he pushes into her. She moans with pain and pleasure.

"Yes..."

She tries to resist for a moment, but the stimulation is too great. Camouflage starts pumping his erect cock into her pussy.

"You will be mine, DareGirl. You will submit to my will... then to my father's will."

As DareGirl is penetrated by her enemy's manhood, she barely struggles, submitting to all the sensations that a shapeshifter like Camouflage can inflict on her. She senses his shaft adapting to the insides of her body, pleasuring her in ways never before seen. Camouflage himself is getting lost in the act.

"God yes!"

Camouflage pays no attention to her words. He has decided to take her by force, not realizing, like his partners in crime before him, that DareGirl is submitting willingly to the depravity, getting the pleasure she needs to recover her abilities. But this time, DareGirl's plan is somewhat differents. Thanks to Shylocke, she is already healed.

Using techniques learned in an ancient tantric monastery, DareGirl starts to constrict the muscles of her pussy to increase her stimulus. She needs to hurry; she must precede Camouflage in coming or else her plan will fail.

"There's something you should know, Camouflage."
"What is that, Dana?"
"I'm not only regenerated by sexual activity... I'm also trained in it."
"I know that... I will still take you and seed you."
"Maybe... maybe not."

For a moment, Camouflage does not understand what DareGirl means. Suddenly, he gets a jolt inside of his body, from his shaft. His entire body stiffens. With great difficulty, DareGirl manages to pull away. Moments later, Camouflage shoots his load straight onto DareGirl's chest. She ignores it for the moment.

Camouflage cannot move.

"What have you done to me?"
"The same thing you had the Baron do to me. Female ejaculation."
"What?"
"You wanted your precious your father? Well, I just ejaculated him... into you."
"No!"
"You're together now. Be at peace."

And with that, DareGirl knocks Camouflage out.

Scene 3:

It's a quiet day in Darlington. But inside the complex of DareGirl and her friends, a heated discussion is ongoing.

"I'm just saying I wasn't very useful."
"Nonsense, Brianna. Your masturbation of me did the trick."
"Dana, for the last time, I'm not a lesbian."
"You could be bi?"

Brianna shrugs it off. Chance walks over to them.

"So, did you bone him?"
"Who?"
"Bryson."
"God no!"
"But why? He's got a great dick and he knows how to use it."
"Let's just say he's not my type."
"You're more into Techboy, aren't you?"
"Shut up..."

Susan calls her friends over.

"Good news. Camouflage has been locked up inside the Hell Hole."
"Great. No way he's getting out of there without help."
"But Lady Jade and Baron Mentorum are still at large."
"We'll find them..."

Dana looks around at her friends.

"You know what would be good right now."

Her three friends look at her and answer in unison.

"An orgy."
"Am I that predictable?"

Susan answers.

"I'm up for it, Dana."

Chance and Briannna look at each other.

"Toys!"

Dana smiles. She has the best team in the world, and the sexiest one. Things are going to get rough tonight. And who knows? She might go clubbing tonight. That girl she saved at the beginning of this story was hot. She might look her up and see where it goes.

THE END
=======

There. I hope everyone enjoyed this little story. That is all.

Click here for the original thread to leave comments! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=16991)