PDA

View Full Version : Punishment for not completing a task.

lilysmaster
01-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Okay, first off this is a request for opinions, so I didn't not see it fitting into the Punishments & Ideas forum.

Okay my slave lily has the daily task of telling me what she is wearing that day through text. She has been failing to do this as of lately, so I had the idea why not let gD make the decision for the next time you forget.

A little on the choices.

A. She hates to wear thongs, so making this be her only choice of underwear would be quite punishing.

B. Me dressing her the night before, it removes some of her individuality seeing as she wears what I tell her to.

C. A simple no underwear for a week.

If you have an idea on top of your vote feel free to post it :)

kk22rifle
01-04-2011, 09:56 PM
give her a wedgie dat will fix it:p

lilysmaster
01-04-2011, 11:44 PM
give her a wedgie dat will fix it:p
Only one problem with this, we are a long-distance couple.

antarasdm
01-05-2011, 12:31 AM
haha a suggestion that would prolly make her remember not to do it again.

whenever she does that, she has to remove her panty, put it in her pussy and leave it inside for the whole day. she can only remove it when she wants to pee for that time. she can take a pic of it at the end of the day to show you how it looks!

lilysmaster
01-05-2011, 12:33 AM

whenever she does that, she has to remove her panty, put it in her pussy and leave it inside for the whole day. she can only remove it when she wants to pee for that time. she can take a pic of it at the end of the day to show you how it looks!
This is a good idea!

BeautifullyBroken
01-13-2011, 09:04 PM

That. hurts. x.x she will really not want to disobey you again. It hurts because the panties are dry, i had to do this once. Didn't like it. xD