PDA

View Full Version : [FICTION] Nothing feels right

DHK-eh
07-31-2010, 09:57 PM
Click here to comment on the original thread! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52971)

THIS IS NOT A NORMAL STORY. This is the story about a man stuck inside a story that wasn’t his. This is not a realistic story. This is the story of a man who is alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was having that dream again; I had it all the time. I was with Megan, she would be so sexy, and I would make a move on her; she would act subtly, and casually make one back. I would say something charming and she would react as if I gave a reason. I acted a lie and she acted her part, the dream was always this way. I used to think the dreams would stop eventually; I used to wonder whether or not I’d miss them.

Let me clarify a few things, I’m Jake, a senior in high school, and 18 years old so basically picture a giant bag of hormones with sex slightly above food and water as a priority. Also I’m a virgin, strange world. My friend’s name is Megan, I suppose I emphasis that word because it’s not really what I’d like, I focus on things I don’t like... apparently. Let me be clear, I love her, like a flower loves the sun, or the forest loves the rain, or (insert bad poetry here). There are many girls more attractive in my school. Megan’s beautiful, but not the most. We could talk together for hours though, she’s so smart and my god the greatest friend on the planet. She’s clever and funny and unique and thoughtful and everything I want and strive for. Everything I need perhaps?

If it helps (It won’t) picture yourself as me, and Megan as who ever you masturbate to in your life. I know you will anyway. (Or you could switch the two if female.)

ERRRRRR-ERRRRRR-ERRRRRR, fucking alarm, still asleep I tossed my arm at the clock hitting the large snooze button.

ERRRRRR. I woke up and glanced at the clock on my bedside table, 7:39, wow that 9 minute snooze button nap is soo helpful I thought sarcastically. I climbed out of bed; put on the same cloths I wore yesterday; ate a quick breakfast, and left for school.

The day went by in a blur till last period with Megan.

Teacher: “And this next graph will show the rate of suicides over the year, what times of the year do you think will be highest class?”

Fuck psychology, I don’t really have anything against it, I just think that trying to simplify people, while possible, is something that should just be left alone. Like a runaway dog; sure you could help it and take care of it in your nice house and your green lawn, but did you think about why it ran away in the first place. Maybe I’m just over-analyzing an animal and under-thinking my metaphor, maybe I need to see a psychologist.

Class in near complete unison: “Christmas time”, they said with boredom.

Teacher: “Why would you say that? Wouldn’t you think that would be a happier time?”

Megan leaned over to me: “can you count it as depression if someone just realizes their happiness is based on false pretences? Sure they aren’t as happy but they more of willingly lose joy than gain misery.”

Me: “Well in terms of cause of suicide, I’d guess it depends on whether they killed them selves because their current life sucks, or because their old life was a lie, not that one would be able to tell after the incident.”

Megan: “Well yes, obviously you couldn’t realistically tell, but hypothetically...”

The bell rang, followed by many sighs of relief.

Teacher: “Remember, read pages 109 through-“, I stopped caring and walked out with Megan.

We walked down the hall talking and laughing, we did this alot; unfortunately it never progressed much further. Maybe I should invite her over... to study or something, maybe I should grow a pair and just ask her out, maybe I should go back in fucking time and stop world war one.

One of my friends, Eric, came up.

Eric: “Hey Jake, Megan, wanna come to a party tonight, we’re all gonna be there, at my place, 8:00.” (“We” referring to our small group of mutual friends we hang out with for lack of a better idea).

Me: “A party, since when did we have parties?”, I said laughing.

Eric: “there’s a first time for everything, it’ll be fun com’on.”

Megan: “Sure, I’ll go sounds like a great idea.”

Me: “Ok, I’ll go then, eight?”

Eric: “Ya, at my place, I’m sure you’ll have a good time man.”

“Actually this party could be a great thing” I thought. “I could finally hook up with Megan” I thought. “I could have a really great time at this party” I thought. I thought many things that afternoon, I didn’t know what to truly expect.

I arrived at the house to find most everyone already there. James was tall athletic, and had brown hair. Aaron was thin and average height, and blond. They, I, and Eric made the only guys. There was Rachelle, normal height, red hair, and large breasts. Megan. Taylor, she was the hottest by far a great perfect ass, nice C breasts, and a thin, tone curvy yet smooth body, with blond hair. Also Jennifer; a brunette, very tall and skinny, really nice face, and a B cup. Finally Alexis, with a sexy tan body and black hair, with a nice butt and breasts to match. I never really realized how disturbingly attractive and girl-heavy our group was, you’d think I’d notice something like that by now.

Eric: “Ok, now that we’re all here, let’s play a game, any suggestions?”

Jennifer: “How about spin the bottle?”

Aaron: “Or strip poker!”

Taylor: “Strip twister?”

James: “How about just truth or dare?”

Alexis: “Ya truth or dare to start!”

Wow, since when did my friends have this kind of stuff on their minds, I was expecting Xbox or something. Also how does strip-twister even work? And man I should really learn to play poker one of these days.

Eric: “Alright, everyone get in a circle”, we did so as if it was habit, “I’ll go first, Alexis, truth or dare?”

Alexis: “truth of course” it seemed unlikely that anyone would want to be the first to say dare.

Eric: “What’s your favorite sex position?” wow, right into the sex questions.

Alexis blushed abit and giggled like those stereotypical TV girls who only exist as an empty shell. It was a very revealing giggle...: “Well, I’ll have to say doggy style, don’t have too much to compare it with though.”

Alexis: “Jake, truth or dare?”

Me: would it be convincing if I acted surprised and said ‘what? oh?’ or would that just sound stupid when I really don’t have to think about it, no way I’m doing the first dare. “Truth”

Alexis: “Are you still a virgin?”

Me: I wish she didn’t say ‘still’ it made it seem more embarrassing. I wonder if I say ‘technically yes’ they’d think I was hiding some cool sexy secret. What other words could I add to my answer of ‘yes’ to make it less lame? I could lie, but am I really that insecure? “Yes... I am” Maybe I should have said ‘yes’ in a way that sounded like I was lying.

Megan’s eye and mine met, although the whole group was looking at me so whoever I looked at would have locked eyes with me.

I looked around, who to choose next? And what would I ask them? I could ask Megan if she was a virgin, or who of the group she’d most want to have sex with; would that be coming on too strong?

Me: “uhhh, Aaron, truth or dare?”

Aaron: “Dare!” Nah shit, I wasn’t expecting that.

Hmm, what’s something that’s funny but not too bad?

Jennifer: “Com’on dare ‘em already!”

Me: “ok, ok. Umm, I dare you to run outside and scream ‘I’m a sexy lady, come do me!’

The group had reactions of sighs and mumbles, what were they expecting, I thought it was an ok dare.

Aaron shrugged, got up, and went outside: “I’M A SEXY LADY, COME DO ME!!!” Then came back inside. Not much of a reaction came from the group.

Aaron: “Ok, Megan, truth or dare?”

Megan: “truth”

Aaron: “Are you still a virgin, and if so who do you most want to bang in this room?”

Me: “Isn’t that two questions?”..... They didn’t seem to hear... or care.

Megan: “Yes, and definitely Jake” she said with out hesitation. Ok wow, that’s not what I expected, good though... I guess.

The group jittered with glee as if this was of particular importance to them, kinda creepy really.

Eric: “Ok I think we should all just take ‘dare’ from now on” This was followed by much agreement and nods.

Me: “What? We’ve barely started, not even everyone’s gone?” This was moving quickly in a strange direction.

James: “Ya but this is taking too long and truths are boring.”

Megan: “Taylor, I dare you to do a sexy strip dance for the group all the way down and stay naked for the rest of the game.” Wait, what?!?!! What is happening here, ok Taylor is fucking hot and seeing her naked sounds amazing but wtf? I don’t even know the words to describe this situation, like... like these people suddenly changed into fantasy fulfilling machines with nothing but sex on their minds. Like all norms and social expectations got booted out and replaced with orgasm addiction.

Taylor laughed with ear piercing joy and stood up. Someone started some music in the background, while she began swaying side to side in the middle of the circle. She pulled off her shirt in one fluid-like motion and her healthy breasted bounced in a skimpy pink bra. She began moving faster, erotically shaking her hips as she slipped her jeans down. Her long sexy legs were slowly revealed. Everyone’s eyes where transfixed on her body, waiting for the next garment to fall. She slid her fingers under her lacy white panties as the spectators held their breath; she softly laughed and moved her hands back up to her bra clasp and with a small flick, gravity took it to the ground, while all the eyes stay at her newly uncovered breasts. She continued to gyrate and swivel as she moved her eye leading hands to her final lingering piece of cover. As she lowered her panties she rotated in place, giving us all glances at her progressively exposed pussy and ass. Finally, after what seemed like the lifespan of a star, it plummeted to the floor leaving each and every person staring at the gorgeous and absolutely naked girl dancing as arousingly as could be possible for a mere human.

She faced away from me and backed up ever so gradually towards me, giving me a wonderful view of her flawless butt. In an unanticipated move she sat in my lap and began grinding away, I was lost for words or action, but I couldn’t have gotten any harder if I was engulfed by an orgy of celebrities. Taylor then got sat up and crawled on all fours to James, Eric, and Aaron; giving them each a similar show.

Yet eventually she concluded her dance of ecstasy and returned to her spot on the carpet, still in the nude. While I remained mentally caught in the previous moment of elation, the rest of the group continued with the game knowing more was to come, looking for the diamonds under gold.

Taylor: “Ok, Rachelle, I dare you to give James a blowjob.”

Wow, Taylor is still butt fucking naked, oh my god she’s so hot, my god she’s just so-waitwhat?

Rachelle shrugged and got up on her knees while James stood and approached her, you’d think they were doing the dishes the way the nonchalantly closed in on each other.

Rachelle pulled back her hair and flicked her tongue in and out. James undid his belt and zipper, exposing his underwear, with an excruciatingly obvious boner. There, she took over, keeping her hands down, she gripped the hem of his boxers with her teeth, and pulled them down, allowing his cock to spring forth onto her face.

He ran his hands through her hair as she made a quick lick up his shaft, then down, then up again. Then she took the whole thing in her mount while he simultaneously pressed her head down into his crotch, forcing her to deep-throat him.

We watched the sucking and slurping go on for several minutes until his grip tightened on her scalp and he thrust himself all the way into her throat, and she sucked harder and harder wrapping her tongue around his member with as much pressure as she could administer; he grunted firmly as he shot one giant load into her mouth. She continued to suck his cock for another half-minute before gulping up everything she could get down. Then, at last they released each other.

I am not an “in-the-moment” kind of person, I frequently find myself forgetting that I’m actually doing something instead of just watching it; sometimes in a conversation, I wait to hear what I’ll say next until I remember I have to do it. I think I’m just wishing for a more interesting life; I think I don’t know what I want.

The party kept moving around me, becoming a blur. Turns faded into rounds completed all at once; people just... went. Each person would be doing a dare at any given moment. At one point I looked up to find that I was supposed to be fingering Jennifer. Hm, it appears she’s naked. At this point most people were down to just their underwear at most. I had lost my shirt in there somehow. Jennifer sat in my lap, and I reached down and began exploring her crotch; the way people smile in pictures at boring events. As I worked my fingers in deeper, I scanned the room to notice Alexis and Megan making out on the floor, both completely nude... of course.

The time was flowing like a white-water river; the night passes by ever so quickly. Jennifer had removed herself from my lap, and I ended up losing the remainder of my clothing, becoming naked along with everyone else in the room. Then I was brought back to attention for what seemed to be the pinnacle of my night, as if I new that it was about to occur.

Aaron: “Megan, I dare you to go into the other room with Jake... and have sex with him.”
Do you know that feeling, like at the end of a movie when they reveal the big plot twist but you called it like 30 minutes into the film; so it’s really not surprising and you’re almost disappointed it was that obvious?

Regardless of what I was expecting; even the pessimist in me was excited and nervous. But unlike what most people seem to experience prior to this moment in their life, I did not lose all connection with other non-sex related thoughts.

Trying to convince yourself that something that feels wrong that should feel right actually does feel right because it feeling wrong only indicates a submission to a prude society of abstinent morons, while trying to legitimize a real fundamental difference in reasoning between your attitude and the attitude of previously mentioned morons, and attempting to believe that a difference in reasoning can allow a lack of difference in the final result... is like trying to set fire to dry-ice in space. Whatever the fuck that means.

I couldn’t even hear what the other people were saying; all I could hear were my thoughts racing inside my head to fast to actually register. Megan and I stood and slowly crossed to room to the bedroom door. Her face had an ominous smile impressed on it. She turned the knob and I could feel the grins and stares on my back like searing cattle-prods.

Once in the room, reality came upon me like ice-water. We’re both but naked, alone with each other, in a bedroom, about to fuck. Fantasies flurried through my mind; images of crazy sex positions, deep-throating, titty-fucking, ass slapping, and boob grabbing. Hormones turned all my creativity to getting the most from this one fuck. this one girls amazing body.

This is the moment I don’t understand.

Something is dawning on me that I never realized was a possibility.

This girl, Megan, this was the girl I’ve been in love with for longer then my memories reach, the girl who means more to me than my own skin and bones. If I was abandoned on another planet, alone for the rest of my life; she’d be the only one I’d miss, and I’d miss her every day, long after my own sanity had left my mind.

The moment when I “have” her, when she is before me, awaiting what I always believed made love what it was......... All I can think about... is sex, physical pleasure, and her body.

What the fuck.

She moved closer and put her hand on my shoulder, it felt as inviting as an abandoned house.

Megan: “Are you ready for this”, she said with the excited anticipation of someone in line for a rollercoaster.

Me: “Wait...”

Megan: “What is it?” she said laughing abit at the delay.

Me: “I just, what are we doing?”

Megan: “What do you mean, I thought you liked me, isn’t this what you want?” she said, a little hurt.

Me: “I know, I do... and it is... but”

Megan: “Then do it, sex doesn’t destroy a relationship, just because we do this doesn’t cheapen what we have for each other, you can be happy in both ways you know”

Me: “Its not that, I... want sex believe me, but, if we really feel this way, shouldn’t it be because we want to and choose to, not out of some obligation to a game? I want to be with you because of how I feel, not because of a dare.”

My arguments are weak, I can’t back them by action; she kisses me in a way that, in her mind, sooths all my worries. We lie down on the bed and movements complete themselves. Ecstasy does no justice to the feeling she brings shooting throughout my body. It was the greatest sensation I have ever be exposed to in my existence, and I felt like I wasn’t even there to enjoy it.

I had left the party, let me rephrase, I had to leave the party. After me and Megan had finished I just told them I was through, and left; they all continued, their show must go on I guess.

At my house I had some time to reflect on my day, or at least I was supposed to. I was washing my face when my sister came in; she’s only a couple years younger then me.

Sister: “You’re back already?”

Me: “...ya”

Sister: “how was it?”

Me: “.....fine...”

Sister: “Anything neat or sexy happen?” she sounded like a poorly written cartoon that exists to move the plot along even if it’s on the edge of a fucking cliff.

Me: “Is there something that you want?”

Sister: “Yes actually, I’ve been exploring the internet and found some very intriguing sites.”

Me: “Of course you have.”

Sister: “But before I get into that, I want you to play a game with me.”

Me: “Of course you do.”

Sister: “Just one little video game, you always win those anyway, to make it more interesting, the loser has to do one thing for the winner of their choice.”

Me: “.....”

<.<

>.>

Sister: “Com’on, one quick game and I’ll stop bugging you about it, no big deal.” I was way too tired for this, no fucking way.

Me: “Fine.” wait... goddamnit.

We started playing some random video game, lets go with super smash bros, normally I’m the best at this but it seems my sister was hiding the fact that she’s been practicing behind my back as much as possible. By the end she had proven her superiority, and beat me.

Sister: “Ha, didn’t see that coming did you! Know you have to do my dare!”

Me: “Fine, what is it?” I said rolling my eyes. Ok, I mean how bad could it be?

Sister: “I want you to let me watch you have sex with one of your friends!”

Me: “.....”

Me: “...no...”

Sister: “....”

Sister: “You have to strip down and masturbate in front of me!”

Me: “...nooo”

Sister: “Go streaking around the house.”

Me: “no”

Sister: “You lost, that means you ha-“

At the point I went into my room and shut the door, what the hell happened to this place... this planet.

-KNOCK-KNOCK-

Me: “arrg, what?!”

Megan: “Hi there”

Me: “Megan? What are you doing here?”

Megan: “I wanted to talk to you.” At this I opened the door, to find her, Taylor, Alexis, Rachelle, and Jennifer. Wow.

Me: “...ok...what are we doing, you wanted to talk to me?”

Megan: “I just said that to get you to come out, wanna have some fun? How many guys get five horny girls in one night ya’know?”

I’d like it noted that this is the point at which I stopped living a regular life, as in I decided to not deal with things like a normal member of society would and just did things... my way. Even if I didn’t really have a way at all. Call it going insane if it helps, it won’t.

Me: “Ok, sure, let me go get changed, just a sec” I retreated back into my room.

I’ve hesitated more about picking up money off the ground, that is to say... not at all. I climbed out my window and down onto the street. Sure I looked back, but I don’t think it really meant anything.

I didn’t know what I was doing, I didn’t want to have a plan, all I had wanted before seemed to be sprinting away, and all I wanted now was to stop chasing after it.

I started running as if physical exhaustion could distract my mind, and I didn’t stop till I reached James’ house. Knocking on the door furiously I begin to wonder what I would say if he answered.

James: “Hullo?” He said grumbling.

Me: “Hey, can I come in... I’m just... having a weird day.”

James: “Ya, sure com’on in.”

I walked in and we went into his bed room and sat down.

Me: “Hey, I know this is random but I just need to talk to someone ‘cause I feel like I’m losing my fucking mind man, I-“

James: “Oh wait, before I forget, you should totally come to this party we’re all having next weekend, gonna be truth and dare and shit man, it’ll be awesome!” He said cutting me off.

Me: “Whaa, we just had a party man!” I said confused.

James: “Oh ya, that was awesome, enjoy your first time? Speaking of which, look at this video.”

Me: “What? Look I just”, but I stopped when I saw what was on his computer, a video, shot from a hidden camera, of me and Megan having sex.

Me: “What the fuck man!?”

James: “Ya, and now that I Have this you gotta do what I say or I’ll release this online.”

Me: “... why would you do that? Also, when did you get a hidden camera, also why was it in Eric’s house? Also again, what the fuck man?”

James: “That’s ‘Master’ to you, you better learn the rules quick as my new slave!”

Me: “...”

I was about to give him one chance to un-lose his mind, when I just thought... fuck it all.

James: “Ok, the first rule is you will always call me master, understand? The second rule is that you re not allowed-“, I punched him once in the gut.

James: “Arg! You’ll regr-“, I grabbed him around his shoulder and dragged him, kicking and cursing, out front, then locked him out.

James: “Let me in or the whole world will see you and your girlfriend fucking like-“, blah blah blah, now what, oh yes.

I walked back into his room, pulled out his computer, and took off the case, then reached and ripped out the hard drive. Then, walking back into the kitchen, opened the microwave, and placed the drive inside. Set timer to 20 minutes, hit start, and leave through back.

It was really late now, or early I suppose. Clouds were gathering, looks like a storm, maybe I’ll die somehow...

I decided not to seek out anymore of my... ‘friends’ and just ran along the road, out of subdivisions, I reached the highway. I always thought I’d be more prepared; at least more motivated if I ever ran away, at least have some supplies. Whatever, fuck it all.

I ran down the highway for some time, there weren’t many cars out now, still enough, enough for what?

I eventually stopped to rest, catching my breath in the dark night air, the wind had picked up quite a bit; it was cold but not freezing. I thought I felt a few small rain drops.

A car pulled over, A women looked through the rolled down window, “Need a ride there?”

I hadn’t been making any gesture of hitchhiking, but I’d stopped questioning things at this point.

Me: “Sure..... for a little bit.”

We’d been driving in silence for awhile, she didn’t even say her name, like she only existed for this moment of intersecting my own life. Eventually she spoke.

Women: “It’s a long drive ( I hadn’t even given a destination), wanna play a game to pass the time?”

I opened the door and hopped out, tumbling along the rocky grass next to the road, I was a bit annoyed at my lack of injury. The car didn’t even slow down, she just kept driving with an open door.

The rain had picked up, and was getting heavier every moment. I walked down the nearing street, not next to, down the middle. Conveniently, no cars came by. I liked the rain though. The wind was probably driving it into my face pretty hard, I should be freezing right now, this would be miserable if I cared.

I sat down in the street, and tried to clear my mind.

DHK-eh
07-31-2010, 09:58 PM
Megan: “Hi there, why are you out hear in the rain?”

I open one eye to see the figure looming over me..... mother fucker.

Megan: “Come inside we’re having a good time, and you can dry off.”

I looked over to the side of the road to see a hotel, inexplicably occupied by all of my ‘friends’ having a party of some kind, of course.

She stood there in the rain waiting for me.

Me: “Megan?”

Megan: “Yes?”

Me: “Do you think I’m insane?”

Megan: “Of course not!”

Me: “Goddamnit.”

We went inside; I heard their laughing voices and saw their smiling faces.

I interrupted them all.

Me: “I’ve got an idea for a much better spot to play, lets go!”

The group: “Alright! Lets go, where is it?”

Me: “You’ll see, I’ll drive, Alexis, lets take your vann”

There was a large pond not far from us that I knew of, They kept laughing and talking and smiling the whole way, as the rain beat down on the hood in protest of my actions.

The never stopped their games, they didn’t lose their smiles, they never noticed the bump of the curb, or the crash of the road barrier. They were smiling the whole way through the air, I looked in the mirror and caught a last glimpse of.... someone who I used to know.

The impact broke the front windshield, and water rushed in quickly, the laughing didn’t cease till it came out in bubbles. The tires hit bottom and I hit peace, I was alone goddamnit, and nothing could take that away from me.

Click here to comment on the original thread! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52971)