PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/switch in any location

Czar
01-02-2011, 11:52 AM
20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/switch in any location

Hi There my name is Matt and im currently looking for a switch partner. I would preffer a master/mistress however a switch would offer a chance to experiment a little bit.

About me: I am a 20 year old male who lives in a small town in Ireland. I have grey/green eyes, semi-long brown hair and am approx 6'4'' tall. I am of a lanky build and slim in size. I have been browsing this site for a while now and thought it was time to start my search. I have many likes and fantasies, almost too many to mention, but the main ones would be bondage, anal, forced bi, cross-dressing, femisation and forced or denied orgasisms. My dislikes can be discussed with anyone who pm's me, but my limits are: Family, Poo, permanent marks and very public. Everything else is fairly negotiable.

What I am Looking for:
I am seeking a master/mistress (or switch partner) to train me and set tasks as he/she pleases. I am looking mainly to explore my sub side and hope that anyone reading this ad takes it siriously. I would prefer if people didn't mess me around for a 'one time session', I would like to build a relationship with the dom/switch. If a switch contacts me them we will agree on a set time to switch control over.

Some other things:
i do have a webcam and a digital camera, however the web cam will not be used until trust has been gained. Pictures arn't a major issue but there will be no face shots again until trust is gained.
Anyone looking to reply to me can pm on this site or email me, thank very much for taking the time to read this, and I am sorry if it did not interest you. Matt.
My email & msn ad is [email protected]