PDA

View Full Version : My Cousin and My Horse

iamyoursnow
01-02-2011, 08:54 AM
This is a true story that has happened between my cousin and I when I went to go visit him. Let me know what you think. Thanks 
When I was younger me and my cousin Chris would always wrestle. But I always won, that is until i turned 15. My parents and I were on our way to their ranch in North Carolina. I was listening to my iPod, I knew me and Chris were going to have another wrestling fit because he says I always cheat. I never have I'm just that good of a wrestler.
We finally got to the house and we went in before taking out our stuff from the car. When my aunt answered the door she gave me one of those big sloppy kisses on each of my cheeks and told me where I could find Chris. I walked up to his room and knocked and opened the door at first I was looking down and then wished I never looked up and he was pulling up his pants while he was on his bed, his face completely red. I just caught my cousin masturbating and that wasn’t the only surprise he grew so tall, and now he has muscles.
"Oh ..um hey.. You’re here.." he was still blushing and I'm sure i was too. My dad comes up behind me and smashes me in between the two of them into a hug. Chris and I felt really awkward. But after a while we were used to the thought that I caught him masturbating.
We just went through the day and we were joking around laughing. But as always he had to challenge me to a wrestling match. I of course accepted it. So we went down to the basement to where the mats are. We were alone for the first time since I caught him.
“So you really think you’re going to win now? If you haven’t noticed I bulked up.” I just giggled at what he said
“A person’s weight is their own enemy.” I just smiled and I noticed this evil look in his eye.
“What if we make this more interesting?”
“That would be cool like what?” we were slowly getting face to face.
“If I can get you down for 10 seconds you have to suck my stallion’s dick.” I was shocked he has never said anything like this before to me.
“I … ugh...” Just then I got an idea “Sure but if I get you down for 5 seconds then his dick is going in your ass.” This was his turn to get shocked.
“Fine. Ready set go.” I was just tackled to the ground by him, with him sitting on my stomach and my arms pinned above my head. With a wicked smile on his face he was able to keep me there for 7 seconds. That’s when I was able to flip him over and barley got him down but not for long enough before he basically picked me up and threw me down. I slammed against the floor and he sat on me again and this time he had me down.
“I guess your drinking horse cum tonight.”
“No, Chris please don’t make me.” I started to beg to him.
“Too bad and you’re going to do it the way I want you too. I know how you like to tie yourself up and be forced to do things. I’ve seen all those stories you’ve written of the slave girl. And how you wished it was you. So now you will do what I say when you suck that horse off.”
We were called up for dinner after he said those words. Everyone felt the tension between Chris and I, but no one asked.
Later that night when everyone else was asleep, Chris came into my room in his pj pants. “It’s time Barbara.” I just got up and walked past him. But he grabbed my arm. “Strip first. Naked.” I looked at him in horror. “Either you strip by yourself or ill strip you.” I just put my clothes on my bed and stood next to him. “I never knew my cousin was so hot.”
He went up behind me and brought my hands together and I felt a rope go around them. I rolled my eyes as he pushed me down the hall of the house towards the front door. For some reason being tied naked in front of my cousin was getting me wet. He brought me out to the barn in the back, I felt like someone was watching me so I started to hesitate walking but he smacked my ass which caused me to yelp. When we got into the barn he had me kneel at the entrance and he tied my ankles together and tied my wrists to my ankles. He then kicked my legs apart so my pussy was exposed and he knelt down in front of me and looked me in the eyes. “Get ready to suck some dick.”
He walked away and came back with a huge horse; well from my angle it was big. I saw Chris’s hand stroking the horse’s dick. That dick was freaking huge. I don’t even know how I’m going to get that in my mouth. He positioned the horse over me and went to go lean against the doorframe. “Go ahead and start.” I slowly opened my mouth and tried to stretch it around his dick which I was finally able to and I got it in only like 3 or 4 inches deep. I licked the tip of the horse’s dick and the horse started to go wild. I licked all that I could reach. “When he finally cums you better swallow it.” I just decided to comply. Just then I felt an odd bitter sour salty taste come into my mouth by the gallon. I was barely able to swallow it all. After words Chris just untied me and I smacked him, and ran in the house. That was one of the most humiliating exciting things that has happened to me. And I didn’t know how to react. I just got dressed and tried to forget.

dedicateddaredevil
01-02-2011, 09:28 AM
I loved it...
and you are just the most amazing...
:)

firenight
01-02-2011, 06:36 PM
nice story hoping for more

JohnM
01-03-2011, 05:33 PM
would love to hear some more stories from you! :)

Reluhv13
02-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Great story so far. Please continue!!

daredevil2
03-01-2011, 02:19 PM
great story i would love for it to continue

naughtytord
03-01-2011, 11:33 PM
great story
did this ever happend again?
i hope there is more:rolleyes:

danrob88
03-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Very interesting story. As said above What happened next and did you ever do it again?

I noticed that bestiality is one of your likes, have you done other things besides this one horse event? :)

iamyoursnow
03-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Very interesting story. As said above What happened next and did you ever do it again?

I noticed that bestiality is one of your likes, have you done other things besides this one horse event? :)

great story
did this ever happend again?
i hope there is more:rolleyes:

Did this ever happen again... No. The next day me and him didn't even look at each other and I had to deal with him for a week.

I would also like to thank everyone for their kind posts. And I'll try and post more stories I come up with

wannatry2
08-16-2011, 05:12 AM
very hot story indeed