PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I Shouldn't Have Gone [FICTION]

guakamaya
12-06-2007, 06:50 PM
i have decided to use short posts to go quicker

one day i got invited to a sleepover by some " cool" kid; actually the coolest kid. I was considered a nerd so i was puzzled but decided to go anyway. Just for background information i had bed wetting problems and my mom though i did it on purpose. This week she was really *#!ed at me because of my sassy attitude so she punished me and made me wear a diaper for the week. Sadly this was the week of the sleepover but i didn't want to face a spanking for arguing with mom. When the party day came my mom chose my outfit. it was a a short frilly skirt just above my knees and a pink shirt with laces that said baby girl. I of course had to wear a diaper (i also had some packed for the next day). I tried to protest but immediately was put over her lap and spanked 10 time each with her hand, a paddle, a brush, and a belt. My bottom was deep red by the end. finally i went to the sleep over. a very hot girl answered.
" nice outfit" ,she said
she had an evil grin on her face. then i realized it was a trap. But....

To be continued

molten man
12-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Nice start!! Keep it going!!

guakamaya
12-10-2007, 07:44 PM
sorry been busy with school i had a minute so heres a little bit

it was to late! they jumped on me and starting stripping me1 then they noticed my diaper. i was so embarrassed. something strange happened the just stopped and started playing truth or dare. as revenge i decided on girl to kiss another girls ass. She was pissed. Then it was my turn. the girls
gathered around me and said ok then you have a choice you can be our slave or you can be our baby.i decided to .

molten man
12-11-2007, 11:36 PM
short and sweet!!

guakamaya
12-22-2007, 06:43 PM
i decided to be a slave. i couldn't be worse than being a baby i thought. little did i know. first they told me to strip and i started complaining. they told me i would be punished for that later. they overpowered me and stripped me. They said that they were holding a party and if i wasn't good they would double my punishment. at the party there was a lot of hot girls and guys. i was taken to the bathroom. there was a hole in the wall. one one side it said stick your mouth here. on the other it said stick your private here for blow job. little did i know how bad this was. ... the party started and before i knew i was giving blowjobs blindfolded. then some one came from behind me and stuck a dildo in my ass,it hurt like hell soon they took me to i think a car and stripped me. then they put me in the trunk of the car and drove. i dont know when but t some point i dozed of. i woke up hand cuffed to something rough which i later learned was a broad tree. i was a virgin. i heard voices and felt hands on my boobs and pussy. they rubbed my pussy and my ass grinding it until i orgasmed.the i was untied and lead somewhere inside. there they took of my blind fold and i saw two men and one of the girls. they tied me to one of two parrallel wheel facing up.. basically the wheels started moving up and down after they attached a piece of foam to the other wheel. the wheel grinded soft and the harding rubbing me. i was about to *#! when they stopped rubbed some baby powder on me (which aroused me) and put me in a diaper. finally i peed and the girl said " Aww you poor wittle baby".

Great i thought ! now i was a baby and a slave

Kitty
12-23-2007, 02:19 AM
go!go! keep it up

guakamaya
12-24-2007, 07:26 PM
the next morning i woke up on pink mat in a frilly baby dress..

x.Emma.x
11-20-2008, 10:19 AM
Thanks for a completely fake story.