PDA

View Full Version : Poop Dares

Is Niet
12-06-2007, 05:40 PM
I'm curious as to why people are so opposed to poop dares. I understand the health issue of putting it in your mouth/eating it, but SO many peoples limits on this site are "no poop." I know "its gross" but be more specific.. why no poop?

To answer the question myself, I'm actually a fan of poop dares, hence the asking the question.

SubMissChievous
12-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Personally, poop (and piss) are my strongest, most non-negociable limits. I just don't find it appealing to play with something that belongs in the toilet... :S It is partially related to health/hygiene too. If others wants to do it then I guess it's fine & well, I wish them all to have a great time... But I just can't see where the fun is & want no part of it.

BTW, great question! I'm really curious to read what other members will have to say on the subject.

MasterO
12-06-2007, 06:27 PM
I grew up on and still live on a farm, we have all the poop you want to play in here, stop by and I'll give you a shovel and you can load up wheel borrows full of it. To me poop is about work not something to play with. As kids in the summer we walked barefoot in it up to our knees at times rounding up cattle in areas of the cow yard where they seemed to like to poop. I am not grossed out by it but it does nothing for me to play with it and certainly have no desire of it in my mouth.

Suki
12-07-2007, 08:07 AM
i like poop dares...i like the idea of doing something really gross with it...my only limit with poo is not eating it or having it in my mouth since it's not very healthy

cdslut
12-07-2007, 01:10 PM
i dont paricularly like ppop dares, but i will do if my master asks me but no eating. But i like urine dares, guess its different from eating to drinking... anyone else had this?

lucky
12-07-2007, 03:26 PM
i like poop dares...i like the idea of doing something really gross with it...my only limit with poo is not eating it or having it in my mouth since it's not very healthy

I'm not sure exactly how much healthy it is. Drinking pee can get some pain in your throat like when catching a cold, 2 pills and you're out (this because the acidity and not the bacterias). Swallowing poop... don't know, it is digested, stomache acid, etc, probably just something like eating a rotten thing so in low quantities it's just a temporary thing. Just keeping in the mouth... I was curious when I was younger and never got any problem in trying anything.

I would propose this dare, whoever likes to try, try it. I don't think it is more than 5% health side effect (and not any hospital issue): brush your teeth and tongue as you usually do, for 5 minutes, using poop instead of toothpaste. Replace it 5 times in 5 minutes. Wait another 5 minutes then clean your mouth.

Aah and if you can film it and watch your movie while masturbating: this gets some spice to any masturbation dare: masturbating watching yourself.

patrickolee
12-08-2007, 04:30 AM
personally i find shit disgusting. Not sure why and don't mind what others do, but its not for me. I think it's the smell.

xtremedomme
12-08-2007, 06:39 AM
I think poop dares go to the topic that has always been the most private and humiliating (think about people's embarrasment at merely farting) thing for people.

I like issuing poop dares to my boys (and sometimes girls) but it's not about eating it to me, it's about breaking the taboo of just "doing" it in front of someone else. That's why I enjoy proof of their accomplishment, not because I necessarily enjoy looking at poop.

robert.glynn
01-04-2008, 07:56 AM
I love poop dares. I enjoy watching another man shit and shitting for another man. I also like to be shit on and even to have a man shit in my mouth. I often play with my own shit and love masturbating with shit as a lubricant. I ocasinally eat my own shit and have eaten another boys shit a few times, with no serious health efects beond a brief diarreah bout that quickly passed. I know it's not a thing most folks like, but if you don't like it don't do it. and for those of use who like it, it's just another way of having sex.

superredneck
12-30-2012, 11:51 PM
I love poop dares. I'll do anything with it. Even eat it.