PDA

View Full Version : When Dreams Become Reality [FICTION]

babyboy270292
12-06-2007, 03:17 PM
This is my first story attempt so all comments will be much appreciated, i will continue if you like it...

To start with i am an average 15 yr old guy, i'm getting along in school where i am quite popular, i have had several girlfriends and i'm with a beautiful girl just now (called Claire). I play alot of sports so i have a nice toned body and ive had a few compliments about what i have to offer girls to say the least. But secretly I am a submissive with a few fetishes, i have an online Mistress who lives in a different country to play it safe, or so i thought...

I was just relaxing in my room like usual with my girlfriend when the door bell went, obviously i got up to answer it (My parents were away for the weekend). Anyway to my suprise there was a beautiful girl standing in the doorway, and she knew me, better than i thought any1 did, then she told me who she was. It was my Mistress (Lisa) and she had no plans on leaving, she made her way in and went straight for my room. Not wanting to have my girlfriend meet my Mistress i ran to catch up, only to find them both standing b4 me grinning. I knew this couldn't be good.

Claire broke the silence by telling me that she knew exactly what i got up to with my Mistress, she added that she had thought about leaving me for it but then decided she would rather make me suffer by joining forces with Lisa whom by this point was unpacking one of her bags...

Before i knew it i was being overpowered by the 2 girls and forced onto the bed where i was handcuffed. They then began to tell me what they had planned.

"For the next 2 days you are our slave, you will be our baby, our sex toy, pretty much anything we want to use you for. And if you do not co-operate fully with everything i will post all those humiliating pictures i have of you, you remember the ones... You in diapers, in womens underwear, you playing with the contents of your dirty diapers... ooops you didnt know about that did you claire?"

Claire looked shocked, not in a bad way, in fact the grin on her face had grew even bigger.

"Maybe we should get him changed now, and he can show me how he plays with his diapers"

With those words both girls untied me and stripped me naked, i tried to struggle but i realised i really had no choice but to go along with it. They threw me on the bed, naked, then threw me a diaper. I put it on as ordered and b4 i could even speak the camera was out and i was humiliated already!
They then handed me a bottle "drink it all then lay on ur bed (now covered with waterproof sheets) until we return"

I drank the bottle of which i presume was milk, then laid down as instructed, finding it impossible to get comfy with the thick, noisy plastic sheets beneath me, then they re-enetered the room "good boy i see you drank it all, that means the laxitives in there will start to work any minute"

i began to realise that Claire really did want to see me playing with the contents of my diaper, and just then i felt it coming, but i had no control over it, all i could do was lay back and feel my ass and genitils getting covered with soft warm poo, it seemed like it wasnt going to stop, i could see the diaper getting fuller, and fuller, then it all went dark

When i awoke i was naked again, my lower half still covered in shit, they had taken the diaper off then left, why was all i cud think.

then the door opened, and in came Claire and Lisa... and Claires 2 sisters (13 and 19 yrs old). I began to struggle and shout only to realise i was tied to all four posts of the bed and gagged. The girls started giggling, pointing and laughing, and taking even more pictures. then Lisa spoke "right are you ready girls, remove his gag" they did as instructed but before i could speak lisa started again" Right girls, put on ur rubber gloves, and grab the diaper from the bag." all the girls put on rubber gloves, i knew this was not going to be good, then they lifted up the diaper and put it on the bed between my legs, it was over flowing with that much shit, i knew what was coming and i dreaded it, yet the humiliatin turned me on and make me rock hard, which made them laugh even more

"hehe look hes horny, i think the thought of his shit has turned him on, lets help him out girls"

I closed my eyes and felt hands spreading shit all over me, over my hard cock, over my chest, then i felt fingers drawing on my face with it, then smearing it on my lips, i have a major scat fetish and this really turned me on...

please comment on this 1st part, its a bit predictable but it is my 1st, hope you like it.

Is Niet
12-06-2007, 05:52 PM
this is pretty good... one of few scat fetish stories... keep it going

molten man
12-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Awesome!! Excellent writing!!

spikedog
12-20-2007, 12:37 AM
amazing storie omg omg omg FapFapFap *paws off* im a baby fur and i love that hehehehe *waggs happily* keep up the good work dont let this be your last